00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

253,237 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 20:06:46

At 2/10/07 03:17 PM, Auz wrote:
Was the Twili clan not that clan that tried to take over the sacred realm with dark magic? Midna is the twilight princess but that doesn´t mean she was the leader of that clan...

No. The Twili are the DESCENDANTS of those who tried to take over the world with dark magic. Don't ask how that even works though. As far as I could tell, it was what? 3 guys? Ew.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 20:11:24

At 2/10/07 08:06 PM, Lopezinator wrote: As far as I could tell, it was what? 3 guys? Ew.

Oh, that cutscene was fucking freaky.

Dark link.

:O

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 21:37:52

yeah i know what you mean frist time i saw it i was like O...K.......!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-11 09:10:09

At 2/10/07 03:56 PM, Slock wrote: Hi all Zelda fans. Ok, just a little message to let you know last year I've done a small flash movie on Link to The past, it depend fair too bad (3.20) but I wanted some more review and all. So go watch it ! Its called LOZ: Hyperlink to the Web.

Okay, I´ll write a review for it. But you should ask this in the Review Request Club ;)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-11 17:40:47

Hey guys, just wanna inform you that i got my Wii (previous saturday) i'm still enjoing sports, but i will get TP in about two weeks (whenever the next holidya comes along) because me mums wouldn't give me MORE money for the game....she paid enough, i'm going to work in some freaky ass restaurant, so that'll give me the cash i need ( + some extras for online things and second controllers ^^) gawd i'm happy

Cheers!

Ow yeah, i ignored all the new posts....so don't go bitching "don't come here fuckwad" or anything, i dunno..just fele like fucking swearing....bumwholes...

..fuck

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-11 17:57:24

At 2/11/07 05:40 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Hey guys, just wanna inform you that i got my Wii (previous saturday) i'm still enjoing sports, but i will get TP in about two weeks (whenever the next holidya comes along) because me mums wouldn't give me MORE money for the game....she paid enough, i'm going to work in

Wow, your mom bought the Wii for you? I bought the Wii myself, on ebay, for $400 all by myself. And I'm not even old enough for a job. Although I made most of that while I burned my summer moving boxes around at my Moms work.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-12 20:49:57

I finally beat the Cave of Ordeals.

A round of applause for me!

Next, I'll try to get the 20 hearts. 17 down.

That fortune teller tells you where they are, right?

Did anyone know about the fishing rod and the final boss?

PM me for details.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-12 22:15:08

If you have a wii and you have the Zelda twilight princess game please help me stuck on a certain spot.
Ok im at the part where you get all the tears of light well ive passed that part im at the part which i think theres an altar ang the girl monkey is following you everywhere you go ive used the plant thing that you kill for explosives and used it on everything. all i got out of it was the hidden room with the 20 ruppes theres a treashure chest hanging on a web and i cant get it my lanter oil is full got a red pot and everything if you know how to get past the level im at

"Target is going to be flooded with desperate NGers now."LoKoCoCo lol

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-13 12:42:48

At 2/11/07 05:40 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Hey guys, just wanna inform you that i got my Wii (previous saturday) i'm still enjoing sports, but i will get TP in about two weeks

You got it last saturday? I thought you were going to get it soon after your birthday, which was like a month ago. Oh well, good luck with getting tp, hope you get it soon.

Ow yeah, i ignored all the new posts....so don't go bitching "don't come here fuckwad" or anything, i dunno..just fele like fucking swearing....bumwholes...

We´ve only posted spoilers while you were away, so don´t worry :)

At 2/12/07 08:49 PM, AlexJS wrote: I finally beat the Cave of Ordeals.
A round of applause for me!

Congrats :)

That fortune teller tells you where they are, right?

Yup, she´ll show you the location. She won´t tell you what to do however, but it´s usually not hard to figure that out.

Did anyone know about the fishing rod and the final boss?

Yeah I´ve read about it. Haven´t tried it yet though.

At 2/12/07 10:15 PM, Angel-warrior-105 wrote: If you have a wii and you have the Zelda twilight princess game please help me stuck on a certain spot.
Ok im at the part where you get all the tears of light well ive passed that part im at the part which i think theres an altar ang the girl monkey is following you everywhere you go ive used the plant thing that you kill for explosives and used it on everything. all i got out of it was the hidden room with the 20 ruppes theres a treashure chest hanging on a web and i cant get it my lanter oil is full got a red pot and everything if you know how to get past the level im at

Here´s a little walkthrough for the first part of the temple. It´s not all 100% correct, but it´ll probably help you out.

!!!Spoiler!!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you got the Wii version of TP, the directions are mirrored, so left is right and right is left.

You need to free four monkeys in the beginning of the temple to get over the long, destroyed bridge through the door in the middle. When you´ve made it to the altar, you need to go through the right door first. Ignore the bombspider and head right. You´ll enter a room with 2 doors and a treasure chest behind a fence. Ignore the treasure chest for now. One of the doors has a room with a monkey trapped in a cage on a totem pole. Roll against the pole and the cage will fall off and break. Now you´ve got two monkeys. Go back to the altar. With the help of the two monkeys you can reach the door to the left. You´ll enter a big room here with a strange flower and some more enemies. Go to the stairs and make your way up. You´ll meet another strange flower. Go right to and you´ll see another spiderbomb, use it to kill the flower by dropping it in their mouths. Now you can jump over the gap. Use another spider bomb to destroy the rock and it´ll reveal a door. Behind it is another imprisoned monkey (sorry, but can´t remember what you need to do there). Once you´ve freed that monkey, go back to the big room and go right. There are some vines here which you can climb (shoot the spiders first). Go up and you can enter another door with a monkey imprisoned somewhere. Once you´ve freed it, head back to the altar and you´ll be able to cross the valley.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-13 16:44:56

At 2/13/07 12:42 PM, Auz wrote:
Yeah I´ve read about it. Haven´t tried it yet though.

What is this I hear about a fishing rod and the final boss of the game?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-13 17:15:19

Hello everybody, is there is some way to join your club because I'm a huge fan of LOZ TP and I can say that this game is one of the greatest I have played.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-13 20:31:18

At 2/11/07 05:40 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Ow yeah, i ignored all the new posts....so don't go bitching "don't come here fuckwad" or anything, i dunno..just fele like fucking swearing....bumwholes...

..fuck

No one told you to leave, fucker. Just be careful the thread is filled with spoilers to the brim.

Since, after all, only fuckwads haven't gotten a Wii and beaten Zelda by now.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-13 20:35:03

At 2/13/07 08:31 PM, Guitardude wrote:
No one told you to leave, fucker. Just be careful the thread is filled with spoilers to the brim.

Even though I already have a Wii AND have beaten Zelda almost 100% (as in getting everything, I have beaten the story itself), I must say that that is being a bit of a dick isn't it?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-13 20:45:02

At 2/13/07 08:35 PM, Lopezinator wrote: Even though I already have a Wii AND have beaten Zelda almost 100% (as in getting everything, I have beaten the story itself), I must say that that is being a bit of a dick isn't it?

Don't let the angry face or the swearing fool you. I'm just messing around.

But srsly everyone's welcome here even the most peope already have beaten the game.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-14 11:35:06

At 2/13/07 04:44 PM, Lopezinator wrote: What is this I hear about a fishing rod and the final boss of the game?

!!!Spoiler!!!
Not much special. If you throw the fishing rod at Ganondorfs head, he´ll be distracted by it somehow which makes attacking him a lot easier.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-14 13:29:20

At 2/14/07 11:35 AM, Auz wrote:
At 2/13/07 04:44 PM, Lopezinator wrote: What is this I hear about a fishing rod and the final boss of the game?
!!!Spoiler!!!
Not much special. If you throw the fishing rod at Ganondorfs head, he´ll be distracted by it somehow which makes attacking him a lot easier.

More spicifically, you get about 3 seconds after you get him to notice it.
During that time, why don't you properly introduce him to your sword? I acually got to hit him with a Jump Strike! Can't see to do it again, though...

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-14 13:32:23

At 2/13/07 08:31 PM, Guitardude wrote: Since, after all, only fuckwads haven't gotten a Wii and beaten Zelda by now.

*Ahem*
I got the GC copy instead because I plan to get the Region-free version of the Wii back in Hong Kong, partly because I find the EU game lineup for the Wii severely lacking.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-14 15:53:51

At 2/14/07 11:35 AM, Auz wrote:
!!!Spoiler!!!

!Spoiler!

Well if someone cast a fishing line at you during an epic battle you'd think "What the Fuck" in time to get smashed in the chest.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-14 17:18:15

At 2/14/07 01:32 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
*Ahem*
I got the GC copy instead because I plan to get the Region-free version of the Wii back in Hong Kong, partly because I find the EU game lineup for the Wii severely lacking.

What? Que es "Region-free"?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-15 12:35:09

At 2/14/07 05:18 PM, Lopezinator wrote: What? Que es "Region-free"?

ur mum.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-15 15:39:07

At 2/15/07 12:35 PM, Guitardude wrote:
ur mum.

Tu mama? Donde es tu mama? Por que tu sabes a mi con mi mama?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-15 16:03:03

At 2/11/07 05:40 PM, Auz wrote: You got it last saturday? I thought you were going to get it soon after your birthday, which was like a month ago.

....shut up.....
Well, there is this thing when items aren't in stock, yes? you following me? okay, so then you gotta order them, ahu, and they call you when new shipments arrive, oooh, yes, now you see!
So yes, i may got it after a month, but we did order one a week before my birthday, so shut it i can't help it the Wii is so damn popular xD

We´ve only posted spoilers while you were away, so don´t worry :)

Sweet, didn't miss a thing, except the whole feeling of zelda awesomness that i played TP.

At 2/13/07 08:31 PM, Guitardude wrote:
At 2/11/07 05:40 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Ow yeah, i ignored all the new posts....so don't go bitching "don't come here fuckwad" or anything, i dunno..just fele like fucking swearing....bumwholes...

..fuck

Hmmm, no one told me to leave, but someone told me to keep away from the thread because it contains the entire plot (like you say) So, quit now.

Like your mom? yes, like your mom. Dude, if you think you aren't a fuckwad because you camped 24 hrs before the Wii came in front of the store, then you are most definatly wrong.
Well, it looks like fun on YouTube, but i'm not in of the whole "nerd activity" section, or frozen toes, so nuts to you, go "be cool" somewhere else (and with that i mean, towards someone else, not with me).
Second, only a fucking moron pays fucking 60 bucks for a game and doesn't enjoy it because "he has to complete it so he can give the entire story away on a thread on NG"
games are for fun, end. (don't go all like "i enjoyed it and finished it in a month" because deep down, you know your wrong....)

Bite my nuts and call me Skippy,
Cheers

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-17 13:15:35

At 2/15/07 04:03 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: ....shut up.....
Well, there is this thing when items aren't in stock, yes? you following me? okay, so then you gotta order them, ahu, and they call you when new shipments arrive, oooh, yes, now you see!
So yes, i may got it after a month, but we did order one a week before my birthday, so shut it i can't help it the Wii is so damn popular xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA, when I went to the store there were dozens of Wii´s piled up everywhere ;) I wouldn´t even have to wait at all if I wanted one. The gamecube TP was nowhere to be found though. And when I ordered it it was two weeks late... :s

!!!Spoiler!!!
For those of you who thought the CoO wasn´t hard the first time. Perhaps you should try to beat it again. There isn´t much difference, but level 39 and 49 will now have three and four darknuts :) You can also dig up 200 rupees on level 39.

And also the postman will be sitting in the last floor studying a letter again. I´ve seen him doing that several times now, but I really don´t know what you´re supposed to do. Anyone has any idea?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-18 14:44:49

At 2/17/07 01:15 PM, Auz wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA, when I went to the store there were dozens of Wii´s piled up everywhere ;) I wouldn´t even have to wait at all if I wanted one. The gamecube TP was nowhere to be found though. And when I ordered it it was two weeks late... :s

Well, different countries, different stores, around here it was a real hell, There was no single store who had it in stock, in the whole province of Antwerp (you do know that right?).
The important thing is that i've got my Wii, and Zelda is on the way, i saw loads of games in 3 stores, so i don't beleive that it would be a problem, now i just have to distract my mom when i grab her wallet out of her purse...hehe....

But, you are lucky apparently.
You lucky bastard xD
Cheers

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-26 19:15:58

i wanna join i love zelda and i played every zelda game ever created and i have millions of zelda pics

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-26 22:11:34

Can you guys suggest the Zelda games I should look out for?

I have..
Links awakining DX
Windwaker
Twightlight Princess

im lame right?

Im going to get Ocarina of time on the VC as soon as my mom inserts her credit card # into a text box.

lol she doesn't trust Nintendo.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-27 07:50:21

Yeah so ive been playing away at Twilight Princess at an incredibly slow pace in fear that upon collecting the last fused shadow the game is near an end. Please tell me that i am wrong, very wrong.

Also have you all seen those massive twilight Princess statue things in games stores. Id pay a pretty dollar for one of those if my room was bigger than the shoe box it is.

Also i think ive joined this club on a couple of seperate occasions, so ill just try and stay more active from now on.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-27 11:42:56

At 2/18/07 02:44 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: in the whole province of Antwerp (you do know that right?).

Yeah that´s somewhere in the north-west of Belgium, isn´t it? I live close to Rotterdam which is not too far off (btw: is it actually called Antwerp? We always say Antwerpen here).

At 2/26/07 07:15 PM, link12345208 wrote: i wanna join i love zelda and i played every zelda game ever created and i have millions of zelda pics

Sure you can join, welcome =)

At 2/26/07 10:11 PM, Imacow wrote: Can you guys suggest the Zelda games I should look out for?

Well I only have MM and Oracle of Ages (Gameboy Color/Advance) beside OoT, TP and WW. Majora´s Mask is a pretty good one in my opinion. The story is not as good as OoT and there aren´t as many temples, but there is just much more stuff that you can do (sidequests and such) and it has better graphics.

As for Oracle of Ages, I didn´t enjoyed it much. Wouldn´t buy it if I were you. I´ve also played Minish Cap nearly until the end. If you want a Zelda for the GBA, you should deffinatly buy Minish Cap.

At 2/27/07 07:50 AM, Aggressive wrote: Yeah so ive been playing away at Twilight Princess at an incredibly slow pace in fear that upon collecting the last fused shadow the game is near an end. Please tell me that i am wrong, very wrong.

You´re very very wrong :) Seriously, when you beat the third temple, you´re about at 1/3rd. Maybe 40%.

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!
There are 9 dungeons in total so you still got a long way to go. The last two dungeons are very short however, but there are also a few sidequests you can still do (Cave of Ordeals, Bug Collecting, Fishing Dairy, Poe Souls, weapon ugrading...).

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-27 11:58:59

At 2/27/07 07:50 AM, Aggressive wrote:
Also have you all seen those massive twilight Princess statue things in games stores. Id pay a pretty dollar for one of those if my room was bigger than the shoe box it is.

Donde esta!? I must know where you saw that! And I asked this like earlier this month but no one answered. What is "Region-Free" supposed to mean?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-27 12:27:23

At 2/27/07 11:42 AM, Auz wrote: You´re very very wrong :) Seriously, when you beat the third temple, you´re about at 1/3rd. Maybe 40%.

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!
There are 9 dungeons in total so you still got a long way to go. The last two dungeons are very short however, but there are also a few sidequests you can still do (Cave of Ordeals, Bug Collecting, Fishing Dairy, Poe Souls, weapon ugrading...).

Oh thank god, I was hoping such was the case. I should have realised that it would be similar to Ocarina of time but when i heard people saying it was a good game but too short i grew worried. Thankyou.

At 2/27/07 11:58 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Donde esta!? I must know where you saw that! And I asked this like earlier this month but no one answered. What is "Region-Free" supposed to mean?

I believe i saw them both times in an EB-Games. Might have to ask and see if theyre willing to part with one. Region Free means a dvd or whatever can be played on a dvd player in any country. DVDs and DVD players have regions you see. Region 1 DVDs can only be played on a region one dvd player. So region free can be played on any. Hope that helps.

BBS Signature