00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twitchinvisor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why does America hate England?

48,206 Views | 523 Replies

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-23 16:44:17

At 3/23/06 03:35 PM, Imperator wrote: How about our work on the Enigma codes? Gotta love those sweet raids on U boats! We'll steal em, you smart Brits decipher em!!! OORAH!

well said. In the end, teamwork 'bitchslapped' the Nazi's.

WWII is yet another reason why France sucks (couldn't resist having a pop). Did you know that Vichy France were preparing to join the fight in Norht Africa on the side of the Nazi's and against the British?

Up the Clarets!

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-23 17:08:34

At 3/23/06 04:44 PM, LegendaryLukus wrote:
At 3/23/06 03:35 PM, Imperator wrote:

WWII is yet another reason why France sucks (couldn't resist having a pop). Did you know that Vichy France were preparing to join the fight in Norht Africa on the side of the Nazi's and against the British?

Thanks to the Oh so Powerfull French, we got fucking dragged into Vietnam.

Between the idea And the reality

Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-23 17:45:56

At 3/23/06 05:13 PM, lapis wrote: Didn't the British capture the Enigma? I thought the movie about the capture upset the British so much because it falsely gave credit to the Americans.

As with most things in WWII, it was a joint effort. The Brits captured U-110, the US Navy captured U-505 (both from which the movie U-571 was derived). There's also lots of scholarly work on the subject, with references to Polish work on Enigma too. True enough that the Atlantic Battle was mostly British, our navy was kinda busy in the Pacific though, so I guess that's a fair excuse.......

This is not my particular favorite field of WWII, I'm more an air war guy, so I guess my official answer will be ; ????????????????

Writing Forum Reviewer.

PM me for preferential Writing Forum review treatment.

See my NG page for a regularly updated list of works I will review.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-23 19:08:56

Seriously, what the HELL kind of fuckin schools are you idiots attending, thinking Britian could withstand a German invasion is one thing, thinking the Brits could win WWII on their own though?!?!?!?

I'd like to see the fuckin textbooks that contain THAT little theory.......

Smiling Assasin, Mute Echo, Dark Tails 100, you are ALL FUCKING MORONS!!!

Stay in school kids, you obviously haven't had enough of it yet.......That, or practice saying "you want fries with that?" cause I have a feeling you'll be needing it in the future........

God, is it me, or have people's opinions on these boards just become STUPIDer lately???

Writing Forum Reviewer.

PM me for preferential Writing Forum review treatment.

See my NG page for a regularly updated list of works I will review.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 06:39:56

At 3/23/06 07:08 PM, Imperator wrote: Seriously, what the HELL kind of fuckin schools are you idiots attending, thinking Britian could withstand a German invasion is one thing, thinking the Brits could win WWII on their own though?!?!?!?

I never said that britain could of won WWII on our own.This is the first post ive posted since this thread became about who helped who in WWII.This thread was never meant to be about WWII

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 08:37:16

At 3/25/06 06:39 AM, DarkTails100 wrote: I never said that britain could of won WWII on our own.This is the first post ive posted since this thread became about who helped who in WWII.This thread was never meant to be about WWII

You didn't say that? Thats funny because...

At 3/23/06 03:11 PM, DarkTails100 wrote: and with all the commonwealth troops britain had at its disposal, it could of probably beaten the axis powers on its own

Well since we're talking about Anglo-American relations, the WWII factor was bound to come up as it always does.

Up the Clarets!

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 11:41:38

At 3/23/06 03:11 PM, DarkTails100 wrote: and with all the commonwealth troops britain had at its disposal, it could of probably beaten the axis powers on its own

Actually you just wrote that.

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 12:03:52

At 3/25/06 11:41 AM, DarkTails100 wrote:

Actually you just wrote that.

No I didn't. Why don't you go back and check your own words? I think you'll find they are exactly the same. think before acusing idiot

Up the Clarets!

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 12:36:31

No I didn't. Why don't you go back and check your own words? I think you'll find they are exactly the same. think before acusing idiot

Actually I remembered and checked 3 times before I posted that.

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 12:38:35

At 3/25/06 12:36 PM, DarkTails100 wrote:
Actually I remembered and checked 3 times before I posted that.

Sorry for double post but someone else wrote that and i put it in my post but it didnt dim like the text above

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 13:09:51

america hates everybody because america has a death wish. england is okay i guess. i dont really know because i have not been to england. i live in colville washington. im moving to japan soon.

Yes I fail. No one cares. Especially not me.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 16:42:57

At 3/25/06 01:09 PM, KAMM666 wrote: america hates everybody because america has a death wish.

I suppose you do have one

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 17:07:41

The United States hating U.K. when did this happen?

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 17:13:29

I just want to know why the hell would england care if America hated them.Oh well If millions of overweight snobs hate people of other Countries.I though the British would be better then that to worry if the most hated Nation in the World likes england.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-25 17:56:38

because of your stereotypical teeth.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-26 15:35:10

first amercia was part of england but seceded second we did that cause you tryied to tax us without represtion

There is no dark without light

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-27 13:26:56

So the Allies probably wouldnt have won the war without the US, but then the same would apply if you took Britain out of the equation. Besides, we'll never know anyway.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-27 14:42:31

Every country has its own steriotypical image i meen english is posh but most english ppl rnt posh. American steriotype is fat obese which admitedly some r but most americans r really cool. I am welsh steriotypicly sheep lovers but not really. The fact is we dont h8 these ppl we r competitive and/or quick to judge on the steriotypical image we have grown up on or made up.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-27 14:45:07

o yea and please no one put this down to the world wars unless you faught there because its all very well ranting on bout how you thrashed each other with guns tanks and airoplanes while u have ur backside planted on a cushy chair in front of ur comp

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-27 14:46:34

At 3/11/06 11:48 AM, lapis wrote:
At 3/11/06 12:06 AM, MoralLibertarian wrote: Con...den...sa...tion
Yeah. Plus they don't have drive-by shootings in England. Only drive-by arguments.

do u do drive bys? no point concluded

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-03-30 13:06:20

At 3/27/06 02:45 PM, Jamsie wrote: o yea and please no one put this down to the world wars unless you faught there because its all very well ranting on bout how you thrashed each other with guns tanks and airoplanes while u have ur backside planted on a cushy chair in front of ur comp

But we didnt thrash each other with guns and tanks.We lost alot of people (about 250,000)innocent people.And I have a really uncomfy chair

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-01 03:51:53

You think you saved us in ww1 and 2 but you were only in it for two years at the begining. You just take all the credit.

Fuck you all.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-01 04:23:03

At 4/1/06 03:51 AM, Wombat333 wrote: You think you saved us in ww1 and 2 but you were only in it for two years at the begining. You just take all the credit.

Fuck you all.

America did save your ass. I am concluding my second semester of World War 2 studies, and it is blatantly obvious that without American intervention in the form of materials, troops, and inventions, Britain would not have been able to repel the Nazis.

Britain was fighting a war on their own turf. Their country was being bombed day and night by the Luftwaffe, even though the RAF supposedly possessed greater might. Britain was on the defensive, not the offensive. Without the new, fresh ally of the United States, all of Britain would have been conquered along with the rest of Europe.

At least everyone's smart enough to realize that we've had to save French ass at least twice in the last hundred years... if the Americans dispise anyone, it's the French, not the British. Just look at the number of French jokes in circulation, the number has come down drastically in the last year or so, but they are still popular. Ah well. It goes both ways.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-01 10:47:25

Hey I lived in England for about 6 years.
8 months ago I moved to america and for about 3 months everyone aksed me If I would like
" a cup of tea" i told them to get rooted (i was born ia australlia)and stereotyping happens on both borders, many brithish people think americans are stupid and fat (about 70% of my school is, no offense) and here in florida people think Brits are civilized and smart.
If they just watched little britan for 5 seconds they would see the real brits

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-01 10:50:40

Um actually the french helped you win independanceand and gave u the bloody Iron woman(cow, sorry I mean the staue of liberty)

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-01 12:00:27

At 3/14/06 02:41 PM, MarkyX wrote:
At 3/10/06 07:21 PM, DarkTails100 wrote: Im from England and alot of people on NG hate us,why?
I'm not American, rather Canadian.

I don't hate you guys, I hate your government. Why? You guys bend over backwards in the name of comformity and multi-culturalism, while letting your government slowly take away your rights.

First you take away all the images of the pigs, even Winnie the Pooh's piglet, and you let muslims insult and spit at your country.

That's why the BNP gets my vote. We get our own countries back, the right to view things that were once acceptable and no more stupid ass laws that let people do whatever the hell they want even when they end up killing people.

And you guys stand idly by.

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-01 13:39:56

i don't hate england

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-02 09:23:42

hey im from england too, but no americans seem to hate us, i think you probably just ran into some Weird 'i hate everything leave me alone' kind of people.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-02 09:26:57

At 4/1/06 03:51 AM, Wombat333 wrote: You think you saved us in ww1 and 2 but you were only in it for two years at the begining. You just take all the credit.

Fuck you all.

um...... well in ww1 The Americans didnt do much and we could have won easily but i agree that in ww2 The USA helped us LOADS and we would have found it a real struggle towin and we would have most probably lost.

Response to why does America hate England? 2006-04-02 12:08:59

At 4/1/06 12:00 PM, -Broken_souls- wrote: That's why the BNP gets my vote. We get our own countries back, the right to view things that were once acceptable and no more stupid ass laws that let people do whatever the hell they want even when they end up killing people.
And you guys stand idly by.

Oh you're a BNP supporter? Where's the other one these days?

Up the Clarets!