00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Knsrs20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

why does America hate England?

48,166 Views | 523 Replies

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-25 11:52:47

I like making fun of England (as I do any country), but I don't hate it..
Newgrounds has a lot of meet ups there.
England is like America's mother.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-26 15:46:47

At 4/25/09 11:52 AM, FurryDemon wrote: Newgrounds has a lot of meet ups there.

Good point. But then who would be the father?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-26 15:55:58

At 4/26/09 03:46 PM, Ericho wrote:
At 4/25/09 11:52 AM, FurryDemon wrote: Newgrounds has a lot of meet ups there.
Good point. But then who would be the father?

Germany? Lots of americans have german background and its called the fatherland by germans.

Or France. They helped America win the war for independance

though that would make them more like a midwife really

Ireland because like germany, the US has a lot of people with Irish background.

Or Scotland, Scotlands part of the UK and the US was spawned by the UK so if Englands the mother then Scotland could be father.

Untill i have a Sig pic worthy of my grandness, i declare that all Sig pictures are reserved for Vain people with no lives :D

Come to My City :D

Or Fight me!

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-26 17:12:13

I love England!

I want America's independence to be revoked bahahahaha.

I also dig the English spelling for everything....

We should all learn to spell "doughnut" without taking out half the letters =]

Loving and losing is better than nothing at all.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-26 17:26:26

I love England great country to visit, loads of nice people, and the seahore/countryside is beautiful. I mean yeah there are a few problems, but every country has loads of them. Shit, England is probabaly my favorite country outside of the US. You guys are way cooler then the rest of the Europeans, fuck those other guys England is the only good place to visit in Europe.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-26 21:54:17

I dont hate England, infact I was born there, but live in the states, but What I find, especially in youtube, that everyone attacks other people for their nationality. It doesnt even have to be related, someone from canada yelled at me for spelling a word wrong, then said its all because your nation sucks,and then blasted me further for my age. I honestly dont know why people do stuff like that, its their own blind ignorance, and it makes the people from their country look worse

If you fail at failing, doesn't make you win at winning?

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-26 21:57:38

At 4/25/09 11:52 AM, FurryDemon wrote: I like making fun of England (as I do any country), but I don't hate it..
Newgrounds has a lot of meet ups there.

Kind of, but a strict one, to a fault, so we rebelled, won independence, then overcame her in size, military, and economy

If you fail at failing, doesn't make you win at winning?

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-29 03:39:26

I love the english accent. It's so much more sophisticated and distinguished, which is another reason why Captain Picard is better than Captain Kirk. It's very attractive for english women, Elizabeth Hurley, Lara Croft, Kate Beckinsale, who else? Why am I the only American guy to bring that up? Except cockney! Sorry but I must say it a cockney accent is...not so pleasant. " 'allo, poppet! Give es a kiss, luv!" sorry, can't duplicate it that well on a message board.

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing

Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots

It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-29 15:58:58

At 3/10/06 07:59 PM, <deleted> wrote: I hate England because the English hate us, and they continue to call us "stupid and fat rednecks" even though statistics show there are many European countries with higherobesity rates.

I heard Bush is very unpopular in Europe, but the Europeans love Michael Moore.

thats a stereo type, out of all the people i have met, no one has insulted the americans, sure we have the odd laugh sometimes but we dont hate you, not many do, without USA, we would be ruled by germany and your helping us in iraq and afganistan.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-29 16:02:38

At 4/20/09 10:18 PM, eckx wrote: cant say that i hate ALL of england.but WHAT i do hate is when im on NG or XBOX360 (an american console) and some person and or people from endland start talking the madd shit for no reason. there have been a million times when ive encounterd a britt(s) who starts talking out of their ass about how they hate "all us dirty cunt yankees", and they always start trying to pretend like they know what the fuck is happening over here, and how all americans are gluttons and over weight.....and how every other stereotype IS 100% FACT.thats just outright ignorance at its worst. and while they bash the shit out of america and claim to hate us SSSSOOOOOOOO much they almost always seem to forget that they are doing so on an American console.roflmfao.so we still profit off of that stupid ass in the end. haha

America = 1 up !

most of them get banned, i ban them if they insult anyone or anything, even if i agree (i dont hate america btw). im british and i just gt annoyed by 1 or 2 americans, but i dont hate them.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-29 16:08:20

At 4/25/09 04:01 AM, Iron-Claw wrote:

:I know the first thing I'd do once a very large sum of money comes my way, Lottery, patent, published novel, is travel the world. I will definitely go to England.

dont go to west yorkshire or manchester if you do go (some place of manchester are nice), go somewhere like blackpool at the time of the lights or devon, nice places, not places like west yorkshire, i live there it not what you would call... peaceful.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-30 18:44:12

Honestly... who cares? i'm british but i have american friends, i used to live in america and for a joke every now and then ill'd pretend to be an actual american and nobody would notice, end of the day were all equal but america has more nukes =)

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-04-30 22:06:50

I lived in America on foreign exchange for 4 months.

It was shit

Crumpets? Tea? Fish and Chips?
That's all the spams said to me.

Its very clear that the yanks don't hate the British people...
just our food.

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-01 02:49:17

At 3/10/06 07:21 PM, Fuckle wrote: Im from England and alot of people on NG hate us,why?

England has bad food and crappy weather. It was apparently the perfect mix to conquer half the world, which you sissies gave back for shitty ethical reasons. You're pussy whipped by a system that you adopted from us.

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-01 02:53:24

At 4/30/09 10:06 PM, thefischer wrote: I lived in America on foreign exchange for 4 months.

It was shit

just our food.

You are extremely wise. That is one of the few things I remember from my trip to London when I was ten.

-I didn't like the food
-I had a sweet experience of freaking out my aunt when I got lost on the subway and found my way back, I felt proud cuz I was only ten and people said the subway was dangerous.
-We saw the queens jewels
-the plane ride had a movie!
-stone henge was over hyped.
-our camera was stolen
-we ate at hard rock cafe
-your bacon is okay, kind of like canadian bacon
-your roads and cars are all messed up and backwards
-big ben was not that interesting to look at
-and the food sucked.

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-01 07:57:39

At 5/1/09 02:53 AM, RaharuHaruha wrote:
At 4/30/09 10:06 PM, thefischer wrote: I lived in America on foreign exchange for 4 months.

It was shit

just our food.
You are extremely wise. That is one of the few things I remember from my trip to London when I was ten.

-I didn't like the food
-I had a sweet experience of freaking out my aunt when I got lost on the subway and found my way back, I felt proud cuz I was only ten and people said the subway was dangerous.
-We saw the queens jewels
-the plane ride had a movie!
-stone henge was over hyped.
-our camera was stolen
-we ate at hard rock cafe
-your roads and cars are all messed up and backwards
-big ben was not that interesting to look at
-and the food sucked.

HAHA I knew it,
so all we need to do is fix better food and we're cool.
And all you need to do is eat healthier food or something and we're cool.
Maybe we'll fix some healthy food and invite you guys over sometime?

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-03 17:42:13

im a brit and as say this i will no doubt be shot
america rules they talk better english then we do they have barrack BARRACK i say we need somebody like that over here.
but we dont all sit around and drink tea as some of you may think but if you compare us to you well i would give you the gold medal everytime i mean i hate loseing but to you guys its fine

death is here and its crawling out of my fingers

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-03 18:21:28

At 5/3/09 05:42 PM, lightcorruption wrote: im a brit and as say this i will no doubt be shot

Hard luck, hardly anyone has guns in Britain

america rules they talk better english then we do

In what ways? sure the average american may speak a more intelligeble language than the average cockney, but I fail to see how they speak better than Britain as a whole.

they have barrack BARRACK i say we need somebody like that over here.

Whose barrack BARRACK???

but we dont all sit around and drink tea as some of you may think but if you compare us to you well i would give you the gold medal everytime i mean i hate loseing but to you guys its fine

Well Tea > Coffee. So >:(

Besides, give some reasons why you think the US is better and i'll get back to you.

Untill i have a Sig pic worthy of my grandness, i declare that all Sig pictures are reserved for Vain people with no lives :D

Or Fight me!

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-04 03:10:45

you do speak better then us you use english better and more clearly maybe not you but most of the americans i have met do.
barrack obama.
not barrack barrack i ment it as statement to make my point.
and you think its hard to get a gun over here trust me its not we just dont wave them about like you guys.
but i must say if there is one thing you guys are crap at its war i mean 2000 or more troops have died on your side and 62-70 have died on our side and we have been shot by the enemy you have been shot by each other.
dont argue with me on war i no alot about it and your going to lose.

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-04 06:02:25

At 5/4/09 03:10 AM, lightcorruption wrote:
you do speak better then us you use english better and more clearly maybe not you but most of the americans i have met do.

I don't know which to be more offended over. That you think I can't speak english well, or that you think I'm American.

barrack obama.
not barrack barrack i ment it as statement to make my point.

Well he's not that great...
And it's Barack, only one R

and you think its hard to get a gun over here trust me its not we just dont wave them about like you guys.

Unless you live in the rough end of a city like London or Birmingham, then yes it can be fairly difficult to get guns.
Drugs are easily enough found, but you need to know the right people for guns, and even then its not always that simple.

but i must say if there is one thing you guys are crap at its war i mean 2000 or more troops have died on your side and 62-70 have died on our side and we have been shot by the enemy you have been shot by each other.

Not to mention we get shot by the Americans too

dont argue with me on war i no alot about it and your going to lose.

Well of course we're better in war, we're the fucking BRITISH!!!

For Queen and Country!

Or Fight me!

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-04 09:06:21

ok who would you rather have gordon brown or obama i know who i would have.
yes sry for calling you american but they are good if your useing microsoft then you have got to thank them xbox360 but they wouldent be able to use it if we never found electricity so i have solved the america hates england debate ITS A TIE
no1 can win because they have better stuff then us and we have better stuff then them in differnt aspects
thank you america and thank you britain

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-05 23:27:05

Remember king Gorge that is way. USA USA USA( no more mindless stuff for me)

I am the lizard king

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-06 00:22:43

At 5/1/09 02:53 AM, RaharuHaruha wrote: -stone henge was over hyped.

Wait a second, it isn't an ancient collection of massive stones placed in an astrological manner? That's all the hype I am aware of about it.

Fuck no, English bacon sucks.

-and the food sucked.

Haha, that reminds me of this picture that I took while I was in ye land of Angles. If you can't read it, it says, "American Breakfast", but it's about as far from an American breakfast as you can get.

why does America hate England?

Fancy Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-06 00:59:41

omg thats like a brit breakfast
i think we have te best but idk what bubble n squeak is doing on there thats kinda odd

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-06 01:12:40

At 5/6/09 12:59 AM, lightcorruption wrote: omg thats like a brit breakfast
i think we have te best but idk what bubble n squeak is doing on there thats kinda odd

It is a brit breakfast, notice the pound symbol?

No American breakfast I have ever seen would have that type of beans and tomato slices, and ham is somewhat rare.

A real American breakfast would be eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrown/home fries (home fries are better), toast, and perhaps pancakes/french toast.

Fancy Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-06 12:12:42

and alot more i have been over there it is soooo nice they do the best breakfast fill you up until dinner
you never need lunch again

BBS Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-06 13:06:28

At 5/6/09 12:22 AM, Tancrisism wrote: Haha, that reminds me of this picture that I took while I was in ye land of Angles. If you can't read it, it says, "American Breakfast", but it's about as far from an American breakfast as you can get.

There's not even any American Cheese there!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-06 14:00:26

Meh... British Chips and cheese are much nicer than there american counterparts

Its not that I dont like 'American style' chips or 'fries', but there just annoying. Whats the point of them being that thin and skinny?
Is it so you can feel like your getting more even though your getting less?

In regards to the cheese, i'm not really sure which is better, I just felt like being an ignorant wanker. :D

Or Fight me!

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-09 13:08:44

At 5/9/09 12:09 PM, reanimator54 wrote: maybe because you once tried to colonize our land once , but then we americans fight for our independence and have won the revolutionary war

Correction: maybe because we were you when you (we) colonized the land here.

Fancy Signature

Response to why does America hate England? 2009-05-09 14:05:47

At 5/6/09 01:06 PM, Ericho wrote:
At 5/6/09 12:22 AM, Tancrisism wrote: Haha, that reminds me of this picture that I took while I was in ye land of Angles. If you can't read it, it says, "American Breakfast", but it's about as far from an American breakfast as you can get.
There's not even any American Cheese there!

And does the English breakfast have any English muffins?