00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaymerk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,978,278 Views | 60,563 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 13:04:00

At 9/1/07 03:08 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: There is no way you can stop crews, as the vast majority of them exist off of Newgrounds. Hell, many are just organized over AIM and such. Plus the majority of flash groups do good flash; for example, while the Star Syndicate isn't loved by many Newgrounders, it does give little-known artists a chance for exposure with their Dailytoons, which is rather swell.

Newgrounds and the flash crews are integrally connected; trying to deny that heritage is pointless.

There's that, plus why would you want to? They may turn out crap, but they turn out good stuff, too. The only really bad aspect of clubs, IMO, is Clock Day. Hell, if the Portal was perfectly clean, it'd be kinda boring. Besides, each club ultimately does leave their little mark on Newgrounds, some bigger, some smaller. Newgrounds just wouldn't be Newgrounds if it wasn't for them. So, I can't say I'm bitter.

In any case, our only enemies are those who break the rules; if you, individually, think an individual flash sucks, vote low on it...but don't hold it against the group as a whole. Even with 'spam' groups, you occasionally see a diamond or two.

That is a great collection of BB stuff, IMO. Still done in their patented "crappy" methods, but with some quality animation behind it and a good amount of humor. It's flash like this that prove that voting fairly is important....

At 9/1/07 03:48 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: The Newgrounds public really IS that stupid; they're the ones mass-voting spam through the Portal, not the groups themselves.

Absolutely true...that's what I've said all along! After all, the mass-voters can only do so much. It's the general populace that knows that these are getting protected, so they get greedy and vote 5.

Nowadays, I can submit something I make in about five minutes, and it'll almost certainly pass. Not because I'm mass voting, but because someone will notice I have over fifty flashes to my name.

Yep...it's sad.

So, what can we do to stop this?

1) Vote fairly on every flash we see.
2) Remember that not every flash group member is a shit.
3) Don't stoop to the level of the idiots.

Awesome. One more thing to note...if we spread our image far enough and start to get flash to be judged on fairly, the greedy masses will realize that the points are not in helping mass-voters, but voting fairly. Then, even those voting for purely selfish means will know to vote fairly. Once that happens, the war is truly won. And I'm sure we can do it if we all stay persistent and keep at it, spreading the word like Slash said.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 14:19:28

At 8/31/07 05:29 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 8/31/07 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: For me, it's about right - I can fit 4 cricketers in the car, plus kit bags (Same dimensions as the old Seat Ibiza I had, but a bigger engine) when I do that I'll give you a report on the driveability of it.
Excellent. Those hatchback compacts are pretty good on space...my co-worker has a Scion xA, and it's small like your car, but damn can it hold a bunch of crap.

I'm still waiting on getting the stereo sorted out, which is a real bitch of waiting for the parts... I might just go and get a new one which is mp3 compatible and go from there.

Of course my car's not exactly built for carrying crap, but I love it nonetheless. Perfect car for commuting or a Saturday spending spree. The hard-top convertible is a great thing, let me tell you. Even my wife who constantly criticizes it's lack of practicality is enamored with it when she gets in on a nice sunny Saturday and I drop the top.

Yeah, but they you lose the useful space in the back :P

At 8/31/07 06:44 PM, X-Naut wrote:
At 8/30/07 04:03 PM, EagleRock wrote: Yeah. Somehow I don't picture X-Naut as the "cautions, studious" driver.
You'd think that. And you'd be half-right.

It's not the size of the engine, it's the Arsehole behind the wheel. For reference purposes, I use theis to refer to me as well :P

At 8/31/07 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: If you've played Burnout before, I think he's the type of driver that wants to run people off the road :P
So I assume that's not one of the better driving simulators around?

Well, you get points for running your competitors off the road, into traffic, slamming traffic into them etc.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 14:52:56

At 9/1/07 12:19 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: If you guys have seen it please tell me. I'm worried and i don't know what might happen.

Yeah, I saw it. It was a video of a class project; students had to make a tower that could survive an "earth quake" out of tooth picks.

It wasn't spam or anything; it just belonged on Youtube.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 15:55:50

Anyone else getting this stange message?

Sent: 09/01/07 15:51
Subject: The Anti-SMBZ Mob
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Attention user in Newgrounds: If Alvin-Earthworm (The creator of a flash series known as Super Mario Bros. Z, abbreviated as SMBZ) doesn't put voice acting and profanities in SMBZ, this series gets blammed, so join the mob or I'll force you to do so. Once you join the mob, compel Alvin-Earthworm into putting voice acting and profanities in SMBZ, or I'll force you to do so. When you join the mob, do as I say, or I'll force you to do so. SMBZ won't get good unless Alvin-Earthworm puts voice acting and profanities in it.

Should i just block him and forget it?

Multipurpose Blog/Normal comments.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 17:07:03

At 9/1/07 03:55 PM, craigalan wrote: Should i just block him and forget it?

I personally haven't gotten one of those, but you should just forget about it. That's mass voting all because a creator doesn't want to but curse words in a flash, or even voice acting. And I love the "or I'll force you parts". As if a 13 year-old could force some one to do anything, let alone anything over the internet.

Dumbest reason to blam a flash I've ever heard.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 17:07:06

I'm not sure if this flash is innapropriate or not, but is is bad

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 17:22:02

At 9/1/07 05:07 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 9/1/07 03:55 PM, craigalan wrote:
I personally haven't gotten one of those, but you should just forget about it. That's mass voting all because a creator doesn't want to but curse words in a flash, or even voice acting. And I love the "or I'll force you parts". As if a 13 year-old could force some one to do anything, let alone anything over the internet.

Yes that's true i remember posting to his thread about making him. Anyway he quit tryig to force people to join it after sekhem cussed at him. I guess he fingured no one else really cared or would attempt to force it. He shoulda just pmed alvin and asked him to add it. Or simply ask why he hasn't or wont.

Yes that's true. Well besides the blam this shit it's sprite 0. I can't see how people hate sprites so much some are pretty good and nothing dserves a zero in a flash. Well besides a long intro followed by an image moving. But that could be argued because music's there so it deserves a one.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 17:58:13

At 9/1/07 02:19 PM, Coop83 wrote: I'm still waiting on getting the stereo sorted out, which is a real bitch of waiting for the parts... I might just go and get a new one which is mp3 compatible and go from there.

I'd go with the mp3 package. I mean, really...it's 2007...6-CD changers are becoming passe.

Of course my car's not exactly built for carrying crap, but I love it nonetheless. Perfect car for commuting or a Saturday spending spree. The hard-top convertible is a great thing, let me tell you. Even my wife who constantly criticizes it's lack of practicality is enamored with it when she gets in on a nice sunny Saturday and I drop the top.

Oh, like I really care... :-)

But you'd be surprised how much crap I can fit in my car, even with the top down. I can fit a day's worth of my wife's shopping in there.

And frankly, that's to brag. :-)

At 9/1/07 05:07 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 9/1/07 03:55 PM, craigalan wrote: Should i just block him and forget it?

Agreed. It's just one more method of trying to mass-vote. I don't think you should block the user, per-se, as I doubt he'll bother you again. Just chalk it up to someone trolling to get someone blammed, and leave it at that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 18:09:20

At 9/1/07 03:48 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 9/1/07 03:19 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: That's sad... but I believe anyway... that real flash artists don't need the help of flash crews to get protected... cause if they are good... thatn NG users will protect them.
You'd be surprised. There are countless promising artists who get brushed to the side and ignored once/if they pass judgement. By being featured by the Stars, they get significantly more exposure than their first flash would have ever gotten on their own.

Agreed, kinda like howwhen someone see's one of JoAlice's (my sister who just recently joined)flashes they want to insta blam it at first, but when she co authors me, it gets insta protected instead. See what I mean?

As I said, real artists doesn't need the help of crews to make their flashs pass judgement.
Well, they just put it up for the viewers to see, and a group submission is much more likely to be noticed than a first work by a no-name artist.

Exactly, unless the submission is particularly godly, which is uncommon for a new artist. The NG public is a bunch of idiots for the most part. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Anyway, sorry for bothering the EGB, I just wanted to know if there was a way to stop the spam... cause this is a Flash site basicaly... and if people come on newgrounds to finaly end up watching some random crappy animated cats dancing... then we fucking failed a being a Flash Portal... this is not a garbage can.
The Newgrounds public really IS that stupid; they're the ones mass-voting spam through the Portal, not the groups themselves.

Again, exactly, it's not the crews, it's the other users who mass vote EVERYTHING through the portal. I know I'm beginning to parody what Slash is saying, but you must admit, it's true. Heheh, I depended on Slash for my actual first flash, which he did all the work in. I'm sure he didn't mind though, after all, we're best E-Friends right?

Here's an example.

I can submit a Secret Episode to the Portal, a three meg blob of Speakonia and tweens, and I can go get something to eat, confident that my flash is going to pass. And indeed, it does; none of my flashes have been blammed in ages.

Same here, except that I don't use tweens or speakonia, I use FbF or text. My textual flashes are only mini tuturials though. None of my flash has been blammed ever since Slash got that one through for me. Thanks again Slash!

A year or so ago, this was not the case. Back when I was some no-flash, no-name submitter, my stuff got blammed all the time. Not to say I don't put effort in my flashes, but because most of the Portal users only get hard-ons for overrated things with shiny graphics and stuff, no one cares about something that lacks them.

The story is rather similar here. When I had no flash, it seemed like that no matter what amount of effort I put into a flash it would always be stone cold blammed. My flashes now, even though I don't stress and put much effort into them, pass easily. Not to say that I don't work hard on my flashes anymore, it's just that over time, it has gotten much easier for me.

Now, after a while, something changed.

Again, same here.

One of my flash passed.

The only difference is that I got my first actual made by me flash into the portal.

Slash Returns was my first entirely self-made flash to have passed judgement...why, I'm not sure, it's not that much better than my blam-era work.

Mine was my first mini tuturial in the series, about how to make an object move by the arrow keys. It was almost blammed, but by some sort of saving grace it passed. Probably because I prayed about it, but maybe not.

As I continued to submit, I noticed my work having a higher chance of passing with every work that got through; people see someone with a lot of flash and they're more likely to just insta-five it.

Ah, the pleasure that is success, I felt that several times, atleast 8 or 9 to be exact. Heh, boy does it feel good! Every time I submitted it got a higher score, even up into the two and three range, which was unpresidented for me. I loved it, and so did my co authors. That's why after about 2 or 3 weeks now, I'm starting the series back up again, this time, with higher goals than ever!

Nowadays, I can submit something I make in about five minutes, and it'll almost certainly pass. Not because I'm mass voting, but because someone will notice I have over fifty flashes to my name.

Again for the millionth time, same here, now I don't even have to do anything and the E-cred rolls right in. E-cred is internet street cred, if you know what I mean.

Now, I don't abuse this power...regardless of what some abusive reviewers may think...but many do. They submit utter shit to the Portal, knowing that an idiot public will give them a high score when they see a lot of alts and a lot of previous flash, because they crave points.

Niether do I, but that doesn't mean that there aren't people who do, I mean look, fr0ks and milfred, they abuse their power countless times! See what I mean? NG is full of idiots, abusers, and stat whores who unjustly do these things.

Are the submitters in the wrong? They're certainly to blame, but the fact is that they're breaking no rules...they're not the ones voting their stuff through (none of the 'spam' groups have enough power to do that), they're just submitting it. It's a point-whore public that commits the crime.

Not entirely, they just want the fame, not to do anything concerning any sort of malice. They just crave the attention it gets them. The public is actually fueling this dilemma, and they only want points. They thus turn NG into a trash can, and not the glorious place it is meant to be.

That's about it. We have to spread a message of objectivity...that one should vote on individual flash quality, not the submitter or group behind it...not for points or power. Until then, shit will continue to happen, and the people of Newgrounds will have no one to blame but themselves.

Well, I agree with that one hundred percent, if we're going to help stop, or even slow spam down, we need to spread the word. Quality over quantity, not the other way around. So what are we waiting for? Spread the word and find new recruits, waste no time! This alsogoes for anyone you find who meets the NGPD qualifications, as I am the Unit Ops temporarily, I can check them out. This is just an idea, so don't jump on my ass about it.

Who's with us?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 05:04:27

At 9/1/07 05:58 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 9/1/07 02:19 PM, Coop83 wrote: I'm still waiting on getting the stereo sorted out, which is a real bitch of waiting for the parts... I might just go and get a new one which is mp3 compatible and go from there.
I'd go with the mp3 package. I mean, really...it's 2007...6-CD changers are becoming passe.

Well, it's either that or put my old MiniDisc player in there, which would be a lot less hassle, since I've got all my dozens of MiniDiscs ready to play :P

Oh, like I really care... :-)

But you'd be surprised how much crap I can fit in my car, even with the top down. I can fit a day's worth of my wife's shopping in there.

Touche *looks impressed*

Anyway, my turn to Brag. I hit 14,000 Blams yesterday and today, I'm going to reach 16,000 Saves. Do the Maths.

I'll also be gaining my wings and reaching 12+ voting power. A pretty big day for my stats, don't you think?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 06:42:32

At 9/2/07 05:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'll also be gaining my wings and reaching 12+ voting power. A pretty big day for my stats, don't you think?

Strippers naked, aroused, and pre-screened for STD's.
Alcohol plentiful and...plentiful.
COMMENCE RANK UP

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 10:50:24

At 9/2/07 05:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, it's either that or put my old MiniDisc player in there, which would be a lot less hassle, since I've got all my dozens of MiniDiscs ready to play :P

Well, that's obviously up to you...I still have my 6CD changer that I use, and that suits me well enough.

Touche *looks impressed*

LOL...though, to be honest, the boot is a bit strapped for space with the top down. But yes, it's still worth it. :-)

Anyway, my turn to Brag. I hit 14,000 Blams yesterday and today, I'm going to reach 16,000 Saves. Do the Maths.

I'll also be gaining my wings and reaching 12+ voting power. A pretty big day for my stats, don't you think?

Damn. I see you've already hit it! Get out the Barracks booze, Slash! Time for a party!

...after you do your KP. :-)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 14:04:24

Wow, looking through the last pages I see all the trouble I made in the EGB :P

Anyway, I get the points you guys are trying to make, I just don't feel the need to quote all of your posts to answer it.

Anyway, talking about flash crews, I don't know if we guys encourage leaving reviews, but I think we should all leave reviews to help prevent the mass reviewing of some crews.

Oh and... when will the new rosters be made?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 15:11:05

At 9/2/07 02:04 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Oh and... when will the new rosters be made?

Teusday, I've been waiting all week, since I was just recently readded to the EGB I wasn't on the last one

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 15:34:36

At 9/2/07 03:11 PM, AustinR wrote:
At 9/2/07 02:04 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Oh and... when will the new rosters be made?
Teusday, I've been waiting all week, since I was just recently readded to the EGB I wasn't on the last one

Is it every tuesday or every two weeks? I wonder what the rosters score are going to be. I'm still amazed how people can average a hundred a day i did that once but eh it seems nearly impossible. There needs to be better flashes on the portal for me to average a hundred a day. But i'm happy with my 75-85 a week averages.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 17:07:51

I'd like to know whats the way to view random submissions.
I heard you guys talking about it recently (for the whistle).

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 18:15:57

At 9/2/07 05:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: I'd like to know whats the way to view random submissions.
I heard you guys talking about it recently (for the whistle).

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/random

Yep. It is useful for finding untouched abusive reviews.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-02 22:25:54

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/39 8410 When you try hitting play popups come.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-03 01:15:42

I saw Halloween the other night. I haven't seen the original, but one of my friends that I went with did. He said it was similar, but not entirely. He also said that there was more back story than the original, which there was.

In my opinion, it was really good, especially for today's horror movies. But there wasn't enough slasher in it; there was a lot of why Micheal was like the way he is before any real killing is done. It also just seemed more like a porno towards the end; too much sex, although I'm not complaining. But it was interesting to see how he killed people; it just wasn't some stab-you-in-the-face-and-move-on movie; Micheal Myers actually killed his victims differently. If you see it, see if you can pick up on how he kills men, women and the people he's close to.

Also, the best line I've ever heard was in the beginning; the mom and dad (who's leg, arm, and finger is in a cast) are arguing during breakfast. The dad says "I'll crawl over there and skull fuck you, bitch!"

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-03 05:31:23

At 9/2/07 06:15 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 9/2/07 05:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/random

Yep. It is useful for finding untouched abusive reviews.

Thank you very much for that link thanks to that i submitted 75 or so abusive links to rages gift. Plus i plan on submitting more since with that it only takes like thirty minutes to get like 50 links.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-03 09:18:07

Whee, back from my holiday (and currently suffering after a week with virtually no sleep and far too much alcohol), and once again making a brief hello post before no doubt I bugger off for ages... I'm getting all too good at that! I see all is ticking along here, and a belated happy 800 pages to the Barracks!

For more details on my trip to Gran Canaria be sure to check out my user page in the coming days, once I have bothered to write about it that is...

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-03 16:14:50

At 9/2/07 06:42 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Strippers naked, aroused, and pre-screened for STD's.
Alcohol plentiful and...plentiful.
COMMENCE RANK UP

Wow, you guys sure know how to throw a party!

At 9/2/07 10:50 AM, EagleRock wrote: Damn. I see you've already hit it! Get out the Barracks booze, Slash! Time for a party!

Now we all get to see the answer to the question - how do you deal with a rankup in your story?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-03 23:59:12

Am I the only stat whore in here?

Cause I feel I'm a little crazy, considering that I'm always calculating my B/P points and TheThing's ones to see if he's still behing me or in front of me.

btw, right now I'm leading by a couple of points :P

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 00:03:11

At 9/3/07 11:59 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Am I the only stat whore in here?

Cause I feel I'm a little crazy, considering that I'm always calculating my B/P points and TheThing's ones to see if he's still behing me or in front of me.

btw, right now I'm leading by a couple of points :P

I'm a stat whore too but i've been trying to be more helpful around newgrounds. I calculate my B/p's with newgrounds log i get my stats up to date every two hours to see how much i've gained. I've got around 3k more stats to get to my goal.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 01:55:16

At 9/4/07 12:03 AM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/3/07 11:59 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: btw, right now I'm leading by a couple of points :P

Meh, had work then a labor day party. But before then I was up by a couple of points. Hopefully I'll be up when the roster is updated.

I'm a stat whore too but i've been trying to be more helpful around newgrounds. I calculate my B/p's with newgrounds log i get my stats up to date every two hours to see how much i've gained.

Same. Only it's not every 2 hours; its whenever I get a couple B/P points or posts to my name.

I've got around 3k more stats to get to my goal.

Cool. Keep going; you'll get there soon enough.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 02:00:24

At 9/4/07 01:55 AM, TheThing wrote:
At 9/4/07 12:03 AM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/3/07 11:59 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Meh, had work then a labor day party. But before then I was up by a couple of points. Hopefully I'll be up when the roster is updated.

Thank you for reminding me how i'm gonna start being on the roster tomorrow.

Same. Only it's not every 2 hours; its whenever I get a couple B/P points or posts to my name.

I'm on a lot multitasking and with portal guard it makes it possible. I hate when it's not working once you get it it's like your new best friend ;). Posts aren't that important to me i try to maintain a 7.4 a day post count though.

Cool. Keep going; you'll get there soon enough.

Thank you i'll hopefully make that in a month. I wanna get on that top 300 B/p list.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 02:52:47

Barracks roster - September 4, 2007

Sterockicy's note:

A few new members have joined the barracks list I see. Hi to you all, one more week and you can check on your paces!

I see a lot of rise drops this week after the clock day craziness. Also, you can tell that the portal is going shocking at the moment by the paces people are getting.

Top 5 Gainers:

Seamonky - 859
EagleRock - 827
PenguinLink - 619
X-Naut - 528
pwroftheseagoat - 526

Special Congratulatory list:

Top gainers, repeat offenders: Seamonky, PenguinLink, X-Naut!
New to the list: craigalan, AustinR, philonous!
Returning to the list: PossiblePancakes!
Top 3 biggest average rises: pwroftheseagoat + 37.6, TheThing + 8.6, Sentio + 4.5!
Random word: Dodo!

Rank // Total B/P points // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name

01 // 56355 // 528 // 37.7 // 140.2- // X-Naut
02 // 55470 // 391 // 27.9 // 081.4- // Phantom
03 // 53426 // 646 // 46.1 // 142.3- // BlueHippo
04 // 52389 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // ADT
05 // 51007 // 008 // 00.6 // 114.3- // pepeatumi
06 // 49317 // 406 // 29.0 // 126.3- // Major-punk
07 // 44398 // 859 // 61.4 // 245.5- // Seamonky
08 // 38086 // 162 // 11.6 // 004.5+ // Sentio
09 // 35514 // 827 // 59.1 // 089.0- // EagleRock
10 // 33910 // 007 // 00.5 // 119.8- // SlashFirestorm
11 // 31100 // 526 // 37.6 // 037.6+ // pwroftheseagoat
12 // 30831 // 021 // 01.5 // 001.5+ // ArtDanVal
13 // 30065 // 522 // 37.3 // 079.4- // Coop83
14 // 30000 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // life
15 // 29281 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // Hemlok
16 // 28604 // 018 // 01.3 // 036.3- // MadCow
17 // 26471 // 053 // 03.8 // 018.6- // LittleWashu
18 // 25762 // 046 // 03.3 // 162.7- // MetalDart
19 // 25627 // 619 // 44.2 // 182.5- // PenguinLink
20 // 18942 // 129 // 09.2 // 069.2- // Casualty
21 // 17871 // 037 // 02.6 // 006.7- // arianna1
22 // 15615 // 102 // 07.3 // 030.6- // hongkongexpress
23 // 14374 // 423 // 30.2 // 099.7- // Shanus
24 // 14214 // 324 // 23.1 // 061.2- // Sterockicy
25 // 10643 // 110 // 07.9 // 013.7- // ever-vigilant
26 // 10299 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // Azentiger
27 // 09883 // 243 // 17.4 // 060.0- // K-fox
28 // 09857 // 004 // 00.3 // 000.3+ // Cool-Points
29 // 09741 // 521 // 37.2 // 120.1- // Odyssic
30 // 09341 // 055 // 03.9 // 118.5- // Dela
31 // 08937 // 010 // 00.7 // 013.7- // DarkSoldier
32 // 08653 // NEW // NEW // NEW // craigalan
33 // 07053 // 012 // 00.9 // 000.9+ // KungFuCow
34 // 06685 // 101 // 07.2 // 092.4- // DarkLotusJuggalo
35 // 06352 // NEW // NEW // NEW // AustinR
36 // 05907 // 206 // 14.7 // 110.0- // RSQViper
37 // 05661 // NEW // NEW // NEW // philonous
38 // 05457 // 260 // 18.6 // 135.3- // Mendou
39 // 05272 // NEW // NEW // NEW // PossiblePancakes
40 // 04539 // 029 // 02.1 // 143.2- // NickScott
41 // 03917 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // Snerd
42 // 03864 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // Solidone
43 // 03303 // 009 // 00.6 // 000.6+ // ElementalSoldier
44 // 03245 // 027 // 01.9 // 026.7- // I-Love-Caitlyn
45 // 02853 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // SilentSoldier
46 // 02787 // 016 // 01.1 // 028.2- // Andrea364
47 // 02732 // 000 // 00.0 // 000.0+ // DaRk
48 // 02648 // 287 // 20.5 // 030.1- // HeavenDuff
49 // 02637 // 222 // 15.9 // 008.6+ // TheThing
50 // 02543 // 008 // 00.6 // 003.1- // Dante-Son-Of-Sparda
51 // 02384 // 013 // 00.9 // 047.0- // Imacow
52 // 02061 // 016 // 01.1 // 045.8- // TheBlueNeck
53 // 02034 // 053 // 03.8 // 024.3- // Ursiruss

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 03:19:14

At 9/4/07 02:52 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Barracks roster - September 4, 2007
Sterockicy's note:

Thanks for the update.

A few new members have joined the barracks list I see. Hi to you all, one more week and you can check on your paces!

Thanks for adding me to the roster and hi to you too.

Top 5 Gainers:
Seamonky - 859
EagleRock - 827
PenguinLink - 619
X-Naut - 528
pwroftheseagoat - 526

Hopefully i'll be on that list next tuesday. I believe i'll be on it are you going to update it next tuesday too?

30 // 09341 // 055 // 03.9 // 118.5- // Dela
31 // 08937 // 010 // 00.7 // 013.7- // DarkSoldier
32 // 08653 // NEW // NEW // NEW // craigalan

Hoefully i'll pass those two up in the next two weeks.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*
And thanks again for adding me sir.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 03:26:26

At 9/4/07 03:19 AM, craigalan wrote:
Top 5 Gainers:
Hopefully i'll be on that list next tuesday. I believe i'll be on it are you going to update it next tuesday too?

Oh I'm sure you will be! I will probably be doing the update next Tuesday yes. I'm not positive though, Shanus might get a chance and want to. We will see!

*Salutes*
And thanks again for adding me sir.

No worries, you've become a very active member in the barracks lately. Nearly every second post is yours! Plus you pace is great, you deserve to be on the list!

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-04 03:26:45

At 9/4/07 02:52 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Barracks roster - September 4, 2007
Top 3 biggest average rises: TheThing + 8.6

w00t!!111!!oneone! Thank god for Clock Day! Without that, I would never have been able to be here, making so many people drop.

Rank // Total B/P points // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name
48 // 02648 // 287 // 20.5 // 030.1- // HeavenDuff
49 // 02637 // 222 // 15.9 // 008.6+ // TheThing

Fuck, that ruins my spirits. Oh well, I'm not that far behind. With some diligence, I can catch up. But with school, that may not turn out as I've planned.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*