00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,782,456 Views | 87,982 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-29 14:30:03

TGIF; Congrats to:
Aprime - Level 33
High-Dark - 6.66 Total VP
Coop83 - 26 Medal Points
vader316 - 23k Saves
HeavyTank - Colonel, 47k Medal Points, and 10.00 Total VP
GUTHRIE - Level 45
EJR - Corporal
Jolly - Sergeant
jonthomson - Level 51
Knuckstrike - 44,444 Medal Points

---

At 10/28/10 03:45 PM, Coop83 wrote: *sigh* Oh well, back to work. I'll get some more medals and perhaps get a few projects finished over the next few days. reverend will be pleased.

reverend is amused.

2-0, as predicted. Texas can't wait to get back for the home cooking, as the bullpen implosion last night left Texas with a mountain to climb. You kind of get the feeling that the series will be over if they lose and go 3-0 down.

Four straight walks in the 8th, implode might be a nice word for it. Hopefully they will get out of their funk when they do head home else, game over.

As a neutral, I'm against that.

"I have no strong feelings one way or the other."

At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm afraid not. You're not too far away, though.

Yeah, late December for EGSC and maybe February for 10k Blams. Hmmmm we need more spammers.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-29 15:26:35

At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/28/10 03:38 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/28/10 10:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: Loving the new TF2 Halloween update.
Haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but from what I've heard it sounds awesome.
It's a great update. I do have a few complaints, though:

1. The gift drops in Mann Manor. People will fight over them! They should be more frequent.
2. Very good for Scouts, not so good for the rest.

Yeah I heard that from friends, they said pretty much everyone went Scout just to have a chance against him if they were getting chased, as well as for getting the gifts. Kinda ruins it if you ask me, since almost nobody will pick classes like Heavy since they'd be sitting ducks if they were getting attacked.

It sure is. I did try the portal gun in gmod but it was glitchy.
Speaking of TF2 videos, I found this one yesterday :P
I know that guy makes some great gmod videos.

I thought that the Heavy boxing match was stunning, the KO sequence reminded me so much of playing Fight Night.

Actually, you might get one easily now. There's three new crate series and one of them happens to have Ze Goggles in them. I can see them being devalued as a result so I'll see how it goes on the Steam forums.
Yeah I heard about that, either way I don't care as long as I get them :P
Actually, I happen to have a spare Prussian Pickelhaube. I got it from drop last night. I already asked the guys in the TF2 Crew if they're interested but no-one has said anything yet.

It's a pretty nice hat, might trade with you if the Goggles hunt turns up nothing (and if they don't want it for better items than I can offer :P).

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-29 18:33:51

why hello there, level up lounge. guess who's level 11 now?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-29 18:45:00

I got back my PC with a new RAM memory, new resistors in my CPU and with Windows 7. 6 years and this computer still works nicely, wow...
Congrats to:

Auz - Level 44
SeeD419 - 7 Years, 7 Months & 7 Days on NG & 7.77 Voting Power (Holy fuck, what a big amount of luck)
Aprime - Level 33
High-Dark - 6.66 Total Voting Power
Coop83 - 26,000 Medal Points
vader316 - 23,000 Saves
HeavyTank - Colonel; 47,000 Medal Points & 10.00 Total Voting Power
GUTHRIE - Level 45
EJR - Corporal
Jolly - Sergeant
jonthomson - Level 51
Knuckstrike - 44,444 Medal Points

---

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-29 19:16:25

Level 11!

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,

for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,

because he knows the time is short...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 04:57:49

Behold my awesomeness.

This copied straight from NG Logs.

Your Statistical Variations Today:
You entered the top 0 in Experience Points. Outstanding!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 05:03:03

You passed 10000 Experience Points. Good job!
You passed 7000 B/P! Congrats!
You passed 5000 Saves. Way to go!
You entered the top 900 in B/P Points. Outstanding!
You became a Master Sergeant!

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 06:52:50

Coop helps himself to a cup of tea and some McVities Fruit Shortcake, while congratulating:
jonthomson: Level 51. That sword cost five thousand Dolaruu!
giveupyourwaffles: Level 11
Iron-Maiden: Level 11
Bryan: Level 16
tally1989: 10,000 Experience; 7,000 B/P; 5,000 Saves; Master Sergeant

Thank you to:
SeeD419
Odyssic
reverend
ThePigeonMaster

Listening to:
John Denver - Thank God I'm A Country Boy
Van Halen - Jump
Iron Maiden - Rainmaker
Metallica - Jump in the Fire
Monty Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

At 10/29/10 06:36 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/28/10 08:01 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'm not planning on retiring, so let's just leave it at that :P
lol you wouldn't. I can't believe you guys and your unthinkable b/p achievements...

I didn't dream of getting this high at the start - merely of passing fixit, who was the B/P champ back when I signed up. Now I've done that, I focus on other things, such as RemRulzz, schneelocke and MPA, who are coming into view. I'd like to be the 12th user to 100k, but I've got to motor to keep certain users behind me and certain users ahead of me from getting there first.

Focus on the little things. I've have 5 straight days of 50+ B/P and now I've passed 50 per day for the week, I've focused on 55 per day. 60, if I'm lucky.

Well, we all buy cars for a reason - I bought mine for passengers, fuel mileage and tax / insurance economy.
Which is what to keep in mind when you're thinking intelligently. I bought mine when I was younger to race around and think I was cool :/

And buying a car which weighs just over a ton, with an engine that has enough power to pull a family estate around wasn't?

Not so cool anymore with no A/C, race struts and only 2 seats :( I won't even drive the thing anymore, I just drive my dad's jeep. Anymore the thought of even driving in that honda is just embarassing.

Hawk it for a new one? You can get some really nice second hand cars, which come in at a fraction of the showroom price.

At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/29/10 04:16 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/28/10 10:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: My dad is on thin ice right now. I know who to speak to when I think enough is enough with him.
His mum?
Some support agencies. ;)

Does his mum work for them? That would be ironic :P

I'm stating the heaviness of a titanium cannon.
"People say I'm mad. Why? Because I dare to dream of my own race of atomic supermen. Giants, with octagonal shaped bodies... *mumbles off into the distance*"
oh I see now. Too bad I'm not an atomic superman. :P

No, but you're a draconic superman.

At 10/29/10 01:02 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Message received and understood, mine capitano.

"What's your name, Ensign?"

"Hugh Mann, sir."

"Take these launch codes and pass them to the fleet."

"There's something about that new Ensign, sir."

"Yes. He's gunning for your job, Kiff."

At 10/29/10 02:19 PM, Knuckstrike wrote:
At 10/29/10 07:11 AM, Odyssic wrote: Congrats to:
HeavyTank: 47,000 Medal Points
=( I feel kind of small by going over the mark of 44444 medal points. But it's still a lot.
Is a total of 30 comments in your news posts a mark too?

I wouldn't really say that either is an achievement. I can understand 55,555 Medal Points, as 5 is a denomination of medal point value that you can get, but not 4...

At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/29/10 04:16 AM, Coop83 wrote: I don't really regard myself as chasing Afro_Stud or harryjarry at the moment. I'll just carry on getting B/P and moving up to 16th, 15th and 14th over the next few weeks. When I get to the top 10, I can start to focus on those that have blazed a trail up there.
For you that's still quite possible, but for me it won't be easy to even get near the top 10 as guys like you, Gagsy and byteslinger are gonna throw out the inactive top 10'ers soon.

Well, that's one way of looking at it. Look at ReconRebel - we once thought he'd never give up, but he did, short of 100k. Times change and so does the landscape of the B/P list. Will harryjarry pass Afro_Stud, then give up? Who knows, though I suspect not :P

Well I guess if I still stay here much longer after my bp retirement I'd get back into it again as otherwise I'll just be watching myself being bumped out of top 100 lists into oblivion.
You're pretty safe on the Blammers list :P Saviours, I'm not entirely sure about though.
Yeah the Blammers list is so slow... I think YoinK used to be around the 50th spot since 2007 or so and only recently he has been thrown out.

By me, no less. You'll get a nice scalp when you get there, though it might not be anyone as classy as YoinK or D0GMA, you'll still get some judos for being one of those to join the list with less than 30k Blams!

As for the Saviors list; it's indeed a much faster list, but I'm high up there and I punched a reasonable gap between me and the guy below me (4,000 saves). I'd say I'm safe for a few years at least.

With new users coming along and setting massive paces (on recent standards), I wonder if it will be.

At 10/29/10 02:30 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/28/10 03:45 PM, Coop83 wrote: *sigh* Oh well, back to work. I'll get some more medals and perhaps get a few projects finished over the next few days. reverend will be pleased.
reverend is amused.

Just got to get over the cold - voice acting with a sore throat is not good :P

2-0, as predicted. Texas can't wait to get back for the home cooking, as the bullpen implosion last night left Texas with a mountain to climb. You kind of get the feeling that the series will be over if they lose and go 3-0 down.
Four straight walks in the 8th, implode might be a nice word for it. Hopefully they will get out of their funk when they do head home else, game over.

Perhaps they needed a day off, to realise that they weren't world champs, just because they had beaten the Yanks :P

As a neutral, I'm against that.
"I have no strong feelings one way or the other."

If Texas lose tonight, it's a beige alert.

At 10/30/10 04:05 AM, Odyssic wrote: Africa Dudes sucks...

Leave it running in the background and go and have a shower. That works for one run through and then you've only got to do it twice more without closing the window. I did it with the shower, the drive to work and muted while the laptop was switched on under my desk at work. Simple.

It's worth the 175 Medal Points for that :P

At 10/30/10 04:57 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Behold my awesomeness.

ROFL. Update tiems!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 07:35:40

43000 medal points

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 08:26:39

B/P Rank: #1337

I don't care if I get congrats or not, but that is awesome.

Congrats to:
giveupyourwaffles: Level 11
Iron-Maiden: Level 11
Bryan: Level 16
tally1989: 10k Exp - 7k B/P - 5k Saves - Master Sergeant
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 43k Medal Points

Thanks to:
Odyssic x2
ThePigeonMaster

At 10/29/10 06:45 PM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: SeeD419 - 7 Years, 7 Months & 7 Days on NG & 7.77 Voting Power (Holy fuck, what a big amount of luck)

No kidding, lol. Check out my B/P rank right now. lol...last time when my exp caught up to my rank, they hit the exact same #. I'm hoping to pull that off again.

At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote: I think they have been compared a lot, but they're still quite different. Spoony is definitely not some kind of rip off of the AVGN, like some other of those wannabes are. He's got his own style, his own jokes etc..

I'll have to watch them when I have time. I spent tonight getting stood up by a lady >B(

At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: I didn't dream of getting this high at the start - merely of passing fixit, who was the B/P champ back when I signed up. Now I've done that, I focus on other things, such as RemRulzz, schneelocke and MPA, who are coming into view. I'd like to be the 12th user to 100k, but I've got to motor to keep certain users behind me and certain users ahead of me from getting there first.

Haha, oh yes fixit. I remember. Maybe I can aim to pass him as well since he's inactive ;) Well your motivation is certainly inspiring.

Focus on the little things. I've have 5 straight days of 50+ B/P and now I've passed 50 per day for the week, I've focused on 55 per day. 60, if I'm lucky.

Pretty much what I've been doing. I'm moving pretty quickly through B/P ranks...thats really all I can focus on because EXP from day to day is not rewarding at all. It's so tedious and slow I tend to lose interest, IE, the last time I went inactive. Seemed hopeless.

And buying a car which weighs just over a ton, with an engine that has enough power to pull a family estate around wasn't?
Hawk it for a new one? You can get some really nice second hand cars, which come in at a fraction of the showroom price.

I'm tempted to when the time is right. For now I just replaced the O2 sensor in my dad's jeep, and he said I can drive it around so my other car is just kinda sitting around wasting space. Hmm...maybe it is a good time to sell the damn thing.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 08:59:22

I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as. I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...

Listening to:

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic

At 10/29/10 02:28 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pretty much, even though I've yet to see that film.
Well it's one worth watching.

Yeah, I'll keep it in mind.

I know that but it's too awesome.
On one hand I'm quite interested in getting into the online multiplayer genre, but on the other hand I'm afraid it will consume way too much of my time.

Then it's a good idea if you think ahead. Another game I'm avoiding due to addiction issues is Minecraft. That's why whenever gfox talks about it, I want to tell him to shut up.

Gold makes them even more awesome.
Nope. Now a silver aura... that might work with those icons.

Dark is as good as we'll get. That or we could have black aura.

At 10/29/10 03:26 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: 1. The gift drops in Mann Manor. People will fight over them! They should be more frequent.
2. Very good for Scouts, not so good for the rest.
Yeah I heard that from friends, they said pretty much everyone went Scout just to have a chance against him if they were getting chased, as well as for getting the gifts. Kinda ruins it if you ask me, since almost nobody will pick classes like Heavy since they'd be sitting ducks if they were getting attacked.

Hence why I was always playing as the Scout in Mann Manor. Well, I was playing a bit of Soldier as well but Scout works best. The other good use for Scout is finding the gift sooner if it happens to be close.

Actually, I happen to have a spare Prussian Pickelhaube. I got it from drop last night. I already asked the guys in the TF2 Crew if they're interested but no-one has said anything yet.
It's a pretty nice hat, might trade with you if the Goggles hunt turns up nothing (and if they don't want it for better items than I can offer :P).

Alright, it'll be there whenever you have something to trade. Infact, how does 2 refined metals sound? I'd say it's a good deal since you need 3 refined metals to make a new random hat but you're only giving up 2 for my Prussian Pickelhaube.

At 10/29/10 06:45 PM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: I got back my PC with a new RAM memory, new resistors in my CPU and with Windows 7. 6 years and this computer still works nicely, wow...

Welcome back! :)

At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Some support agencies. ;)
Does his mum work for them? That would be ironic :P

Nope.

oh I see now. Too bad I'm not an atomic superman. :P

That doesn't mean I can do everything.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 09:10:38

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...

Pity that. I wonder if Incontinentia Buttocks was with him?

At 10/29/10 03:26 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Yeah I heard that from friends, they said pretty much everyone went Scout just to have a chance against him if they were getting chased, as well as for getting the gifts. Kinda ruins it if you ask me, since almost nobody will pick classes like Heavy since they'd be sitting ducks if they were getting attacked.
Hence why I was always playing as the Scout in Mann Manor. Well, I was playing a bit of Soldier as well but Scout works best. The other good use for Scout is finding the gift sooner if it happens to be close.

Yeah true, I sort of alternated between Scout and Demo last night, did fairly well I guess.

Alright, it'll be there whenever you have something to trade. Infact, how does 2 refined metals sound? I'd say it's a good deal since you need 3 refined metals to make a new random hat but you're only giving up 2 for my Prussian Pickelhaube.

Only have 1 at the moment sadly. If I manage to craft another one I will let you know :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 09:21:37

Thanks for voting, Hacsev! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 9,340 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 30. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 14 hours, 39 minutes, and 26 seconds.

W00t! One of my favorite NG Levels!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 09:58:29

37 k medal points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 10:53:29

At 10/29/10 01:02 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Message received and understood, mine capitano.
"What's your name, Ensign?"

"Hugh Mann, sir."

"Take these launch codes and pass them to the fleet."

"There's something about that new Ensign, sir."

"Yes. He's gunning for your job, Kiff."

I get your Futarama reference, but on a Star Trek front.
For god sake dont call me ensign! That means I die either this episode or the next. Not cool.

At 10/30/10 04:57 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Behold my awesomeness.

ROFL. Update tiems!

Yep. All fixed now. Cheers.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 11:27:12

At 10/28/10 02:00 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/25/10 12:36 PM, Haggard wrote:
Strangely enough, the tests I had the worst feelings about I passed with the best marks.
Lol, not here. Sometimes it's the tests I have the worst feeling about beforehand I end up feeling best about afterwards.

I know that feeling as well.

At 10/24/10 10:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
Ah that's cool. It's nice to have more of a community idea that way, you might meet some people you'd normally never meet (even if you study at the same uni).
Well, and the other one is a forum for business studies. There's also one for informatics, but I hardly visit it.
Ah yes so you can help each other out in case you don't understand something.

Yeah, because sometimes university is just too complicated. There should be a subject that deals with "understanding how university works". ^^

If I could post the right things :p
You could try and hide the bullshit posts and post lots of other stuff that is useful. ;)
Lol yeah with lots of subliminal messages or something.

YVAN EHT NIOJ

At 10/29/10 06:36 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/28/10 01:29 PM, Haggard wrote: Sometimes one can see pretty fucked up games and consoles on flea markets. I wonder how people treat their stuff if it looks like complete garbage afterwards...
lol you just reminded me of something really funny. My mom let me borrow one of her T.V.'s at one point, and stressed that I make sure to "not get any ketchup or soda on it." I was like...!?!? Ketchup or soda? LOL. What kind of person do you think I am? How the @#$# do you get ketchup on a T.V.? Seriously...I couldn't accidentally do that if I tried!

Heh, maybe your mom has been to some flea markets? ^^

At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Christopher Lee will have a voice role in the re-recording of Manowar's Battle Hymns?

Sometimes you just know when a great carreer has come to an end.

At 10/28/10 01:29 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/27/10 06:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: That you are and also because I'm very lucky. :P
Sometimes one can see pretty fucked up games and consoles on flea markets. I wonder how people treat their stuff if it looks like complete garbage afterwards...
Only been to a flea market once or twice. Couldn't complain about the condition of the games I bought from them.

I once saw a Mega Drive that looked like it underwent a treatment or two with steel wool. o_O

You'll be a ghost.
Ghosts are a bit like frogs. They never cry.
Also, if I become a ghost, I will haunt you. You cannot Mega Flare ghosts.
I can easily ignore you.

You cannot if my haunting is life threatening.

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as.

So, you went there without your human disguise?

I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...

Lol, what a lame roman.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 11:47:24

Vomiting Pumpkin, I love it!; Congrats to:
giveupyourwaffles - Level 11
Iron-Maiden - Level 11
Bryan - Level 16
tally1989 - 10,000 Exp, Master Sergeant, 5,000 Saves and Top 900 in B/P
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 43k Medal Points
Hacsev - Level 30
High Dark - 37k Medal Points

-----

At 10/29/10 06:45 PM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: I got back my PC with a new RAM memory, new resistors in my CPU and with Windows 7. 6 years and this computer still works nicely, wow...

Welcome back to the roost, TPM. We certainly didn't go through your stuff while you were gone. :P

At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Just got to get over the cold - voice acting with a sore throat is not good :P

You could always have the misses do it. Unless she has a horribly monotone voice.

Perhaps they needed a day off, to realise that they weren't world champs, just because they had beaten the Yanks :P

That is true. Just because you beat the champs doesn't mean you'll be the the champs.

If the Rangers don't survive, tell my wife: Hello.

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...

Must not be a NG fan if he couldn't get a Cock Joke.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 13:59:58

Whoops, was going to spend my four-thousand-four-hundred-forty-fourth post here, but I miscounted somehow for some reason. But there it was, 4,444 posts.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 15:07:40

Just realized that I'm a Lieutenant now. LOL.

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 15:11:18

Top 50 in Saves!

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 18:32:34

5,555 Blams/Saves.

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 19:37:50

Damn it pimp. Took you a while of voting every day to get your 60. :|

Or did you hax.

The person below is an idiot.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 19:44:44

New Blog:
What does TPM think about: Metal & Rock as a "bad influence"?

---

Pigeon is quite bored right now, so I'm congratulating now:

giveupyourwaffles - Level 11
Iron-Maiden - Level 11
Bryan - Level 16
tally1989 - 10,000 Exp; 7,000 B/P; 5,000 Saves & Master Sergeant
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 43,000 Medal Points
Hacsev - Level 30
High Dark - 37,000 Medal Points
Hybrid-Of-Souls - 4,444 Posts
ixfd64 - Lieutenant
Haggard - Top #50 in Saves
superstatguy - 5,555 B/P
SeeD419 - Rank #1337 in B/P

---

At 10/30/10 08:26 AM, SeeD419 wrote: No kidding, lol. Check out my B/P rank right now. lol...last time when my exp caught up to my rank, they hit the exact same #. I'm hoping to pull that off again.

1337 ftw!

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as.

You don't need a costume. Use your transformation instead :P

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Welcome back! :)

Thanks :) But I really never left this place at all. I just came to deposit my experience and that's it.

At 10/30/10 11:47 AM, reverend wrote: Welcome back to the roost, TPM. We certainly didn't go through your stuff while you were gone. :P

lol, thanks :)

Not only of Newgrounds but the Internet itself, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-30 20:59:27

Passed 3.333 Saves!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 00:06:28

1,111 blams!
I'll catch the mighty B/Pers one day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 00:59:12

Level 48!

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 04:42:42

Happy Halloween LuL!

Today's episode in weird stats that don't really matter, SeeD realizes that his days on NG match his saves exactly and also that his review response rate is 22.22%. Leave it to me to get these weird stats. Call me a master of totally unimportant coincidences if you wish.

Congrats to:
Hacsev: Level 30
High-Dark: 37k Medal Points
Hybrid-Of-Souls: 4444 Posts
ixfd64: Lieutenant
Haggard: Top 50 in saves
superstatguy: 5555 B/P
High-Dark: 3333 Saves
Ronald-McDonald-LoL: 1111 Blams
ixfd64: Level 48

Thank you to:
ThePigeonMaster

At 10/30/10 11:27 AM, Haggard wrote: Heh, maybe your mom has been to some flea markets? ^^

Clean freak. Her favorite words consist of 'clutter' 'sterilize' and 'tidy'.

At 10/30/10 07:37 PM, coreymatt1 wrote: Damn it pimp. Took you a while of voting every day to get your 60. :|

Or did you hax.

Yeah, he must have hacked...guess it was overlooked...

At 10/30/10 07:44 PM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: 1337 ftw!

I get lucky with the dumbest shit.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 06:30:22

Just to prove my point about dumb coincidences with stats:

B/P Rank #: 1,320

As in 1320 Racing? 1320 ft in a 1/4 mile? Good god....

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 06:43:14

Coop gets an earful from the Mrs. before congratulating:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 43,000 Medal Points
Hacsev: Level 30
High-Dark: 37,000 Medal Points; 3,333 Saves
Hybrid-of-Souls: 4,444 Posts
ixfd64: Lieutenant; Level 48
Haggard: Top 50 Protector
superstatguy: 5,555 Saves
Ronald-McDonald-Lol: 1,111 Blams
SeeD419: 22.22% Review Response Rate

At 10/30/10 08:26 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: I didn't dream of getting this high at the start - merely of passing fixit, who was the B/P champ back when I signed up. Now I've done that, I focus on other things, such as RemRulzz, schneelocke and MPA, who are coming into view. I'd like to be the 12th user to 100k, but I've got to motor to keep certain users behind me and certain users ahead of me from getting there first.
Haha, oh yes fixit. I remember. Maybe I can aim to pass him as well since he's inactive ;) Well your motivation is certainly inspiring.

I aim to please.

Pretty much what I've been doing. I'm moving pretty quickly through B/P ranks...thats really all I can focus on because EXP from day to day is not rewarding at all. It's so tedious and slow I tend to lose interest, IE, the last time I went inactive. Seemed hopeless.

Well, it's a case of making sure that you hit the portal every day and then try to make it 3-4 times a day. Once you get that done, it becomes habit, so expanding on it is really second nature. First thing I do when I get up and last thing I do before bed is check the portal.

I'm tempted to when the time is right. For now I just replaced the O2 sensor in my dad's jeep, and he said I can drive it around so my other car is just kinda sitting around wasting space. Hmm...maybe it is a good time to sell the damn thing.

Go for it!

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as. I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...

He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks.

At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: oh I see now. Too bad I'm not an atomic superman. :P

Why not? I thought it did. You're just proving that you're half the dragon I idolised as a child!

At 10/30/10 10:53 AM, gamejunkie wrote: I get your Futarama reference, but on a Star Trek front.
For god sake dont call me ensign! That means I die either this episode or the next. Not cool.

Woah, woah, don't tell me your names, I want some backup out there!

At 10/30/10 11:47 AM, reverend wrote:
At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Just got to get over the cold - voice acting with a sore throat is not good :P
You could always have the misses do it. Unless she has a horribly monotone voice.

If she did that, the audio piece would be her work and not mine. I won't stand for that.

That is true. Just because you beat the champs doesn't mean you'll be the the champs.

Unless you're the Yanks. We go to the Series against the reigning champs, or as reigning champs :P

If the Rangers don't survive, tell my wife: Hello.

Texas won last night. All I know is that my gut says maybe.

At 10/31/10 06:03 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/30/10 06:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Leave it running in the background and go and have a shower. That works for one run through and then you've only got to do it twice more without closing the window. I did it with the shower, the drive to work and muted while the laptop was switched on under my desk at work. Simple.
Wait what? How long is this flash, I couldn't watch it once.

I think it was about 20 minutes. Trust me, those 175 medal points are worth it.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-31 09:13:48

Happy Halloween!

Listening to:

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Manowar - Hail to England. YAY!

At 10/30/10 09:10 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
Pity that. I wonder if Incontinentia Buttocks was with him?

That wasn't Biggus Dickus, he was a poser roman.

Yeah true, I sort of alternated between Scout and Demo last night, did fairly well I guess.

I suppose Demoman can do fairly well as well. Engineer is alright depending on the location.

Only have 1 at the moment sadly. If I manage to craft another one I will let you know :P

Good, I'm looking forward to those refined metals.

At 10/30/10 11:27 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/29/10 09:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Christopher Lee will have a voice role in the re-recording of Manowar's Battle Hymns?
Sometimes you just know when a great carreer has come to an end.

His great career is far from over. This only makes the Manowar album even better.

Only been to a flea market once or twice. Couldn't complain about the condition of the games I bought from them.
I once saw a Mega Drive that looked like it underwent a treatment or two with steel wool. o_O

Obviously you wouldn't pick that up. I still have my old Mega Drive and it works well.

I can easily ignore you.
You cannot if my haunting is life threatening.

And it's not.

So, you went there without your human disguise?

Well, there was that but it's nothing special.

At 10/30/10 11:47 AM, reverend wrote:

More like he hasn't seen The Life of Brian.

At 10/30/10 07:44 PM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
You don't need a costume. Use your transformation instead :P

That's what I ended up doing.

At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Welcome back! :)
Thanks :) But I really never left this place at all. I just came to deposit my experience and that's it.

It was a break from the BBS, though.

At 10/31/10 06:43 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/30/10 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was at a Halloween party last night. I didn't dress up as anyone but I had a great time drinking and seeing what everyone dressed up as. I did see a few Romans and asked one of them if they knew a Biggus Dickus. He didn't get the joke...
He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks.

*laughs hysterically*

Why not? I thought it did. You're just proving that you're half the dragon I idolised as a child!

I'm not Superman, dammit!