00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Response to TF2 Club 2024-02-25 17:28:46

At 3/10/22 04:53 PM, GJMARS wrote: I haven't seen a dedicated TF2 club here in the BBS so I decided to make my own. Welcome TF2 fans! Let's start this off with a question. What is your favorite way to play TF2?

maining heavy, play some casual and community servers and adding some custom sounds

Response to TF2 Club 2024-02-29 03:12:32

How would you all change stock melee weapons for Scout, Pyro and Heavy to be worth using and still basic/simple? I'm not asking about other classes, because they still can utilize them, while those three pretty much never have a reason to do so.

For stock Axe I thought of 100% knockback reduction while active, because Pyro 1v1 is junky, where the one who wins is either the one with shotgun or the one moving mouse left and right, because of weird coding. Using Melee in those fights pretty much always results in loosing, because you will just get airblasted away.

For stock Fists I though of "Ability to switch to Fist while holding fully Wind-Up minigun". Heavy is dangerous while firing minigun, but he is also very vulnerable to pretty much everything while at it and the Wrap-down time really enforces that, which results players going just "Full Primary Mode" on him. Also, good scout will pretty much always win against good heavy at close range, because as deadly as minigun is, the velocity gap of those classes makes heavy need very fucking good tracking and scout just somewhat advanced movement. So the idea of those refreshed stock Fists is to make heavy more re-active to danger, so he would have at least some chance to dodge or make enemies harder to hit you.

And for stock Metal Bat, I... have no idea. I just can't think of something.

So again, do you have your own balance ideas for these three Melees?

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-02-29 11:10:56

yo just wanted to mention that when I was playing some mann vs machine (advanced, boot camp.), and I decided to be an engineer, but next thing I know, I basically became part of the triple engineers, there were basically three engineers in our team. (me included.).

(although there were some of the other players playing on other classes, but shhhh.)

and guess what.

we FUCKING WON LET'S GOOOOOOO.

(yes this just happened now and I wanted to mention this right away.)

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-02-29 14:21:29 (edited 2024-02-29 14:21:54)

yo just wanted to mention that when I was playing some mann vs machine (advanced, boot camp.), and I decided to be an engineer, but next thing I know, I basically became part of the triple engineers, there were basically three engineers in our team. (me included.).

and guess what.
we FUCKING WON LET'S GOOOOOOO.

Yeah, multiple engineers is probably the most chaotic gameplay on mvm from all those sentry busters. It can look like a mine field.

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-03 07:39:51

I love playing soldier, because I find his hardass personality to be cool and I like the rocket launcher.

My drawing - animation threads.

I like the act of writing and animation.

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-04 17:33:04

I gotta ask, are they ever going to do something about these sniper aimbots?

hello

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-06 16:25:54

At 3/4/24 05:33 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I gotta ask, are they ever going to do something about these sniper aimbots?

I saw in a Tyler McVicker video where a Team Fortress 2 Classic dev came to Valve offices, they basically said to him they know about the bot problem but aren't able to do anything about it cause of like money and manpower. It's very depressing.

Oough Sexy Brad....FUCK YEAH!!1

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-15 12:39:31

Arm-Shock will never die!

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-15 12:55:16

Man, these people are really passionate about characters they are acting as. Good to see, good to see.

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-15 17:41:28

At 3/15/24 12:39 PM, ShockAbe wrote:

I really hope that Scout and Engineer's voice actors are able to join the group lol.

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-15 18:06:31

At 3/15/24 05:41 PM, Combinge wrote: I really hope that Scout and Engineer's voice actors are able to join the group lol.

Nathan, scouts voice actor, has been active in tf2 community and it seems he decided to just take different direction than that.

Grant Goodeve, engineers voice actor, doesn't seem to be attatched to Engineer, but to be fair, it is not common for voice actors to treat their role as just a job, so tf2 is pretty lucky in that regard.

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-18 00:30:23

At 3/10/22 04:55 PM, GJMARS wrote:
At 3/10/22 04:53 PM, GJMARS wrote: I haven't seen a dedicated TF2 club here in the BBS so I decided to make my own. Welcome TF2 fans! Let's start this off with a question. What is your favorite way to play TF2?
I love playing on Skial servers and my favorite class is the Demoman. I always go with a hybrid knight loadout with the iron bomber, tide turner, and eyelander.

ever since casual got filled up with bots there's not much of an option other than casual

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-18 00:47:58

At 3/18/24 12:30 AM, ParronT wrote:
I love playing on Skial servers and my favorite class is the Demoman. I always go with a hybrid knight loadout with the iron bomber, tide turner, and eyelander.
ever since casual got filled up with bots there's not much of an option other than casual

Community servers, TF2Classic, Open Fortress, and Pre-Fortress are pretty alive. Casual may be dead but there are still options to get your TF-related fix.

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-18 00:50:11

At 3/18/24 12:47 AM, Combinge wrote:
At 3/18/24 12:30 AM, ParronT wrote:
Community servers, TF2Classic, Open Fortress, and Pre-Fortress are pretty alive. Casual may be dead but there are still options to get your TF-related fix.

thx

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-18 01:53:47

Europe servers don't have much bots, at least compared to Asia or USA. They mosty Focus on maps I don't like i. e. Harvest or Banana Bay.

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-30 21:42:31

Just traded some items for a Bazaar,Tomislav and a fish, I’m eating good today

Borking My Jorking

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-03-31 19:13:24 (edited 2024-03-31 19:13:43)

What are your guys' thoughts on the TF2 Fanmod "The Espionage Project"? I've been following the development of it for some time, even before CoaXion took up the reigns and it was being developed inside TF2C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uih3j9W8f60&ab_channel=CoaXioN

BBS Signature

Response to TF2 Club 2024-04-15 09:06:28 (edited 2024-04-15 09:06:41)

Psst! How many of you are artists? Have you ever wanted to design a warpaint for TF2?

Well, now you can contribute to a collaborative warpaint project. OP wants to get it into the actual game!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature