00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Altered Reality Colab

69,871 Views | 1,732 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-22 21:14:44

So when will you guys submit this collab?

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-22 22:24:08

At 4/22/06 09:14 PM, Barbeq wrote: So when will you guys submit this collab?

Hopefully soon!!

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 16:44:15

Whats goin on with the collab ppl?

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 16:53:29

At 4/23/06 04:44 PM, Tystarr wrote: Whats goin on with the collab ppl?

wait so you have all the parts man!
so this collab is going to be finally submitted soon!

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 18:43:25

Waiting for Jack to get all the parts? He's submitting this isn't he?

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 18:53:17

At 4/23/06 06:43 PM, Astropuff wrote: Waiting for Jack to get all the parts? He's submitting this isn't he?

I thought StarOgre took over? But is Jack still submitting it?
Where is Jack! lawl.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 19:43:34

My part is still not done. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week, but I also have to do a term paper for English, a paper and a presentation for my sociology class, my job, and a few other things at the same time.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 19:44:49

At 4/23/06 07:43 PM, MC_Booga wrote: My part is still not done. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week, but I also have to do a term paper for English, a paper and a presentation for my sociology class, my job, and a few other things at the same time.

damn you! and all this time everyone thought that it was over, but nope...i belive this collab will never end. ever.
it will keep going on for reasons that escape me.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 22:12:38

At 4/23/06 07:44 PM, Sn0rkel wrote:
At 4/23/06 07:43 PM, MC_Booga wrote: My part is still not done. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week, but I

also have to do a term paper for English, a paper and a presentation for my sociology
class, my job, and a few other things at the same time.

damn you! and all this time everyone thought that it was over, but nope...i belive this

collab will never end. ever.

it will keep going on for reasons that escape me.

Hey, take it easy, he has a life, let him live it. There's no rush here.

Anyway to clear things up..

StarOgre is assembling all of the final parts, and probably will be submitting the file
as well, unless Jack wants to.

Shifty is going to change something at the end of his part again, because I asked him to, It's just something small and he'll have it done on monday probably, so thats no big deal.

And of coarse, MC_Booga will have his part finished soon as well.

And last but not least, I am still finishing up the menu. There is alot of things to put
in there, as well as different menu graphics and animations to throw together. And then that will have to be combined with the final movie, and then we will have 2 or 3 people watch the movie to "beta test" it, check for any errors and what not, and if all is well, then we can submit it! Unless... the file size is over 5MB, which I fear it just might
be.. we can wait and get clearance from an admin in that case. There really is no rush to finish this, it has been almost a year anyway. But when everything is ready, we will announce the release date 1 or 2 days beforehand, so everyone can be ready. So don't be so impatient. I am just as anxious as the rest of you are. But When the time comes, we will have ourselves the best collab on NG. And the wait will have been worth it. ;)

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 22:33:09

At 4/23/06 10:12 PM, dusty_h wrote: And then that will have to be combined with the final movie, and then we will have 2 or 3 people watch the movie to "beta test" it, check for any errors and what not, and if all is well, then we can submit it!

Oo, let me beta test. I'm a picky little bitch.

:)

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-23 23:07:40

id love to check out the beta too.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-24 18:06:00

Testing it would be nifty.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-24 18:37:26

Hey Dusty? Can I change my profile? I just thought my other profile thing would be outdated and I wanted to spruce it up a little bit.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-25 19:53:11

At 4/24/06 06:37 PM, RAWRoutLOWD wrote: Hey Dusty? Can I change my profile? I just thought my other profile thing would be outdated and I wanted to spruce it up a little bit.

Yeah, go ahead, just post it or IM me or email me, I don't care. And to anyone else who reads this, if you want to update your profile or haven't made on yet, go ahead. I'm sure some people might have to at least change the age, considering it has been many months since people filled these out. Here's the format:

Comments:
Picture: (I don't care what it is or what size it is, it will be scaled down anyway)

All of the above is optional, anything that you leave blank (excluding comments) I will grab from your NG profile. I will also do this for anyone who did not fill out a profile. If it isn't available in your NG profile, then it goes N/A, no big deal.

As for beta-testing, we'll do that way later, when everything is finished. If anyone wants to suggest something or sees any errors, you would do that then, and we would make the adjustments. And if nothing needs to be changed, then we can submit it.. probably near the end of the day of the second to last day of the last week of the month. Better chance at more awards that way :P but it doesn't really matter.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-25 19:54:32

why are you beta testing a collab?
people are just gonna watch it and post it everywhere and ruin it.
wouldnt you rather just have the members of the collab review it? and then submitt it, because i gurentee people you didnt pick will get it shown to them by friends or other sorts.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-25 20:51:06

At 4/25/06 07:54 PM, Sn0rkel wrote: why are you beta testing a collab?
people are just gonna watch it and post it everywhere and ruin it.
wouldnt you rather just have the members of the collab review it? and then submitt it, because i gurentee people you didnt pick will get it shown to them by friends or other sorts.

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. Collab members are going to look over the movie for any errors, and if there are, we'll just tell starogre or whoever and if there aren't any, we'll just submit it.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-30 22:37:14

I can't wait to take a look at the finished product

Visit JackSmack.com and submit your Flash Games!

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-30 22:55:35

uh, i dont really understand what ir supposed to do. I might be in if i understand wats gonna happen...

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-04-30 23:08:51

At 4/30/06 10:55 PM, Jack-Jack-jack wrote: uh, i dont really understand what ir supposed to do. I might be in if i understand wats gonna happen...

Wow, I dunno who you are, and I didn't really understand what you're talking about. But if you want to join, we're already filled up.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-01 18:16:13

Uhh...That's Jacksmack lol...

Anyway, thanks MC and Shifty for doing those last two parts, every time I check the forum there's not much for me to say and I've been pretty busy lately.

I think at this point, it should be finished quite soon, maybe this next weekend if we are lucky.

Shifty, you think you could add a bit more FBF in some places? This collab was sorta fbf oriented at the beginning and most parts have some in them, so it'd be cool to add some extra animation in somewhere.

Booga, take your time finishing yours, we aren't in such a rush (as we can all see).

After all the parts are in and I have assembled it all, Dusty and I still have to merge the menu and the movie together. I think most parts are 'dark' (sorta) enough to run smoothly together with no real shock to the viewers as scenes change.

This is turning out great so far. The only thing I regret, is that most of us did this so long ago, we have gotten better at animating.

points at self :P

Good luck to the last two and take your time!

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-01 18:40:45

At 5/1/06 06:16 PM, Starogre wrote: Uhh...That's Jacksmack lol...

Haha, my bad... Wow, I sure look like an ass now :p

This is turning out great so far. The only thing I regret, is that most of us did this so long ago, we have gotten better at animating.
points at self :P

I second that motion, lol

points at self x2

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-03 22:19:51

At 5/1/06 06:16 PM, Starogre wrote:
Shifty, you think you could add a bit more FBF in some places? This collab was sorta fbf oriented at the beginning and most parts have some in them, so it'd be cool to add some extra animation in somewhere.

I'll add some more if I have the time, I have a bunch of stuff to do on my plate. (probably change the last two parts).

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-05 23:48:41

Ok, cool. As long as you show some part in your movie where people are in awe at the awesome animation, that's fine :D (just kidding, but try to go for something around there).

We could be able to get this done before summer (1 yr. mark).

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-06 15:52:10

RAWRoutLOWD's Profile:

Age: 16 *I just turned sixteen like couple days ago!!* <--Don't put that part in the profile...
URL: www.RAWRoutLOWD.com
Quote: In a way.. I guess I'm sort of like a robot.. except for the fact that I run on rice and hi-chew.
Picture: picture link

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-06 16:14:39

RAWRoutLOWD's Profile:

URL: www.moglytom.com
Quote: The Lunatic is in the Hall
Picture: I'll draw one, Starogre could you ask me nearer the time?

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-12 20:56:28

looks like that says rawr's profile to me, mogly :P

nice copy and paste job lol

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-13 22:35:37

Any progress anyone? Been kinda slow lately...

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-13 22:47:01

At 5/12/06 08:56 PM, Starogre wrote:
nice copy and paste job lol

Oh woops lol

Mogly's Profile:

URL: www.MoglyTom.com
Quote: The Lunatic is in the Hall
Picture: I'll draw one, Starogre could you ask me nearer the time?

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-14 20:48:12

Ok, updated the bio info.

Anyway nah.. nothing has really been happening.. two authors still need to finish, MC_Booga, he was pretty close to being done and had a wicked part going, but he's wandered off again. But I'm sure he will return. And Shifty needs to finish, his part actually was finished, but he was going to make some changes, and haven't heard from him since. I'll try to get a hold of him.

Of course I have been doing some major procrastination on my part as well, I could have had the menu finished by now, but I have spent the past 3 weeks or so doing absolutely nothing (on the menu)... sorry about that. I'll get it finished.. but I am in no rush, and I don't think anyone else should be either.. I prefer to stay calm and let things fall into place as they please. Hmmm... there's some good work ethics for ya.

But honestly, I will start wrapping up the menu... in the near future.

Response to Altered Reality Colab 2006-05-15 16:29:47

lol, wow its really going to take a year for this collab to be released.
Well..Does anybody from the collab have a website that they want to be linked on my website?
If so just email me about it cause I don't want to get off topic in the thread.
Tripleedgeent@gmail.com

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature