00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,728 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-12 18:11:25

At 2/12/06 03:46 PM, RedGlare wrote: Sorry ive been gone for ages Batdan but ive been trying to watch K F onepiece what videoplayer supports it?

www.videolan.org

I believe this is the right URL that leads to the VLC media player which plays all sorts of internet files.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-12 18:25:17

At 2/12/06 01:17 PM, BatDan wrote:
Is One Piece really that bad here in America? That no one wants to post.

I used to post here as TheDefenestrator until my position as Gol D. Roger was given to someone else. :o

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-12 19:26:40

At 2/12/06 06:25 PM, SuiMorhc wrote:
At 2/12/06 01:17 PM, BatDan wrote:
Is One Piece really that bad here in America? That no one wants to post.
I used to post here as TheDefenestrator until my position as Gol D. Roger was given to someone else. :o

Oh, I got rid of the character positions when I rejoined the crew. Welcome back, I'm trying to BT working on my PC but it's not working.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-13 14:18:11

cool, 4kids is in newyork. I'll go cause a riot there. MUHAHAHAHA

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-15 20:58:50

Wow... A One Piece crew! and yes.. .Bon Clay sounds retarded as a black man. hey, they at least kept the "Un, Deux, Trois!" they at least kept one thing right.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-15 21:52:00

I have it!!The reason one piece is dubbed the way it is , is its suppose to be "4kids". It is so simple!!!I am a genius!!!.

plus batdan, can you tell me all the instructions and the information about everything on the undubbed episodes all over again....

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-15 22:09:44

At 2/15/06 09:52 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: I have it!!The reason one piece is dubbed the way it is , is its suppose to be "4kids". It is so simple!!!I am a genius!!!.

Bingo

plus batdan, can you tell me all the instructions and the information about everything on the undubbed episodes all over again....

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=1163

This FAQ on One Piece contains help on BitComet. It makes it pretty easy with pictures now.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-15 23:12:15

One Piece of Ass is alright. The main character has a weird name though. Spanky D. Monkey.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 08:12:54

At 2/15/06 11:12 PM, supyohos123 wrote: One Piece of Ass is alright. The main character has a weird name though. Spanky D. Monkey.

Thank you for contributing nothing to this thread. It's Monkey D. Luffy, you must play that Spank the Monkey game too much. It's just One Piece too. No ass.

Now FYAD.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 17:35:41

Chapter 400 should be out soon. Someone released pictures recently.

Spandam's elephant is a sword.
Zoro is going to fight Kaku.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 18:38:59

Spandams... elephant?

Or, is the elephant the name for the sword? I can't wait for chapter 400.. I love what sogeking did to the WG flag. War is on.. and it will leave a scar on the reputation of the Mugiwaras. A scar that they will be most pleased of.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 19:13:14

At 2/16/06 06:38 PM, Jiroh wrote: Spandams... elephant?

Or, is the elephant the name for the sword? I can't wait for chapter 400.. I love what sogeking did to the WG flag. War is on.. and it will leave a scar on the reputation of the Mugiwaras. A scar that they will be most pleased of.

No, Spandam's elephant really turns into a sword. Or a sword came out of his trunk. It was hard to tell because the scans were low quality.

If he does turn into a sword. It's most likely a devil fruit. It could have been Funk Freed (the elephant's name) eating the DF or the sword absorbing the DF's juices.

Welcome new member. To join, please list your five or ten favorite characters.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 19:43:02

1: Usopp (he's the toughest "regular human." and his "betrayal" of Luffy was dramatic, yet brave because he knew who he was going up against. he actually stands in the face of fear, sometimes. Most of the time, he runs away. But, every once in a while, especially when his Nakama are insulted, he takes the plate [the merrychristmas/mr.4 fight come into mind)

2: Luffy (out of all the characters, his personality is a medley. Usually, he acts dumb, but every once in a while he'll surprise everyone with an immense amount of claritiy. During the arabasta arc, he has one of tese moments with Vivi.)

3: Mr.2/ Bon Clay (Funny as hell. He challenged Hina-- Twice. and lost-- Twice. he's got guts.)

4. Enel (eneru?) because the power to control electricity would be damn cool.

5: Sanji (I want to be able to kick like that. or cook...)

6: Zoro: swords are awesome, and training to take someone like Mihawk down...)

7: Shanks So mysterious. I like that in characters.

8: Jango: He was a funny villain. You gotta admit that.

9: Kuro. My all time favorite villain (Jango technically doesn't count as one.)

10: Franky: weird Mofo. turning his entire body into something from nothing but scraps... Butthen he goes around and wears a speedo everywhere.

well, that is my list... I can name a few more if you want, but I don't think it'll be necessary.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 20:33:42

Jiroh... is a real One Piece fan. I have a real One Piece fan in my crew! Finally. All I've had were these dubbies who kept saying "it's not Zoro it's Zolo".

I'm pretty sure it's Enel since Enel is based off a real native God. Some say it's Eneru since that's a pun on Energy.

Also, another pun, is the land of giants Elbaf is the word Fable backwards.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-16 21:08:43

You know, I've never decided to look at it backwards... That was odd. it was one of those *slaps forehead in stupidity" moments.

But, I know how you feel, considering everyone around me watches the dub, and I keep telling them about what their missing out on. they don't beleive me... And I fe like hitting them with sticks.

Usopps whole intro story was a retelling of "the boy who cried wolf"

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 07:33:41

Where the hell do you guys watch the Jap version? Am I cursed to forever watch half of One Piece? With lolly pops instead of cigarettes and blood?

Save me from the horror of having the one greatest anime ever dubbed and not knowing what it's really like!!!

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 07:34:44

Even most of our icons have lolly pops!!! Ahhh 4KIDS has taken over Newgrounds!!! Run for cover!!!

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 08:20:26

Red_Jackel. Search in the exact way I type

kaizoku-fansubs.com

Put this in your address bar or Google and you'll find a site with One Piece episodes.

But you need BitTorrent to download so... get that if you don't have it.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 09:52:50

At 2/17/06 08:20 AM, BatDan wrote: Red_Jackel. Search in the exact way I type

kaizoku-fansubs.com

Put this in your address bar or Google and you'll find a site with One Piece episodes.

But you need BitTorrent to download so... get that if you don't have it.

Aight thx mon!

And by the way your sig quotes the truth.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 17:09:53

Jiroh, do you know any sites on how to learn Japanese? I've tried Google and it's pretty ineffective.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 18:49:12

At 2/17/06 05:09 PM, BatDan wrote: Jiroh, do you know any sites on how to learn Japanese? I've tried Google and it's pretty ineffective.

Well, the best I do, is watch the K-F subs (by the way, I'm also on that forum as well, as newtype) and try to get as much of the language in me as possible. Not just K-F, but pretty much any subbed anime (which is quite alot, actually)

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 18:52:45

Never mind. I found a good site.

http://japaneselearning.com/

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 20:54:55

are you really going to learn a whole other language just for a cartoon?

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 21:22:09

At 2/17/06 08:54 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: are you really going to learn a whole other language just for a cartoon?

Don't be dense.

I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a long time. This is just something I do.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 21:37:15

At 2/17/06 09:22 PM, BatDan wrote:
At 2/17/06 08:54 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: are you really going to learn a whole other language just for a cartoon?
Don't be dense.

I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a long time. This is just something I do.

Besides, learning other languages can be used to show off to your friends, or when you go to that country, you cna converse with the locals easier.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 23:05:55

At 2/17/06 09:37 PM, Jiroh wrote: Besides, learning other languages can be used to show off to your friends, or when you go to that country, you cna converse with the locals easier.

Exactly, my friends think it's cool that I know some Japanese phrases.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-17 23:18:32

I need Japanese since everything that's of any significance comes from Japan. Especially since I'm gonna be a video game director.

I'm tired of these retards calling anime cartoons. And screw Disney for that whole damn stereo type. Americans can't animate for shit so everything they create looks stupid and retarded and ends up being a dumb ass comedy. Except the Boondocks... but that's also a comedy. For them to make anything remotely serious they have to be lazy bastards and film it. And those shows bore me even more since they're always about some government crap like 24.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-18 08:43:11

Biggest sign the 4Kids dub started to suck.

http://hammerspring.ytmnd.com/

Right here.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-18 08:51:20

Hey batdan i got bittorrent but it would take me 2 days to upload one episode do i need somthing else or should i mess with all the settings and hope for the best?

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-02-18 09:20:40

Hahaha Oh that's actually funny!

Hammer soring what da fook?!! 4kids is retarded. Can't even handle a gun being pointed at point blank...

Damn bastards ruined One Piece when will those bastards ever learn Anime =/= cartoons.

Imagine if One Piece was dubbed like Samurai Champloo or Full Metal alchemist or Ghost in the Shell... and aired on Adult Swim...

WTF is more badass than pirates?! That's right NOTHING!!! It would've gotten so many great ratings too... Though Funimation censored some of FMA as well like the giant blood spray out of Grans head.

Currently downloading the subbed version and damn it's taking a whole damn day!!! But hell 10 episodes!!!