00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One Piece Crew

78,747 Views | 1,903 Replies

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 07:26:44

At 1/22/06 12:51 AM, DoomRynoX wrote: so what if i am a dubbie, i am proud of it!!!!

Why be a dubbie when being a subbie is easy?

Unless you don't know how to?

Also, that's something you don't want to say when it comes to One Piece.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 15:15:31

Well I was gone. Volume 40 came out in Japan.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 16:07:48

Hey guys... Its been a while... Has anyone played the One Piece video game?

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 20:36:13

At 1/22/06 04:07 PM, -Superman- wrote: Hey guys... Its been a while... Has anyone played the One Piece video game?

Japanese version is better (since everything 4Kids touches turns to crap.)

I did play Jump Superstars from Japan and Luffy is in it. So that counts.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 21:00:40

Welcome back Batdan, Long time no see (me= Sanji) how around the time you left, this club was screwed and died out, so glad to see you back.

BRAWL FC : 3823-8437-5508

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 22:00:00

At 1/22/06 09:00 PM, Knight_Studios wrote: Welcome back Batdan, Long time no see (me= Sanji) how around the time you left, this club was screwed and died out, so glad to see you back.

the reason this club died out is because there arent as many one piece fans as many other animes. still i like one piece, even though i am restricted to dubbed.

statements:
1)is the one piece anime still going on in japan?
2)is yuyu hakusho still going on?
3)is igpz considered an anime?
4)is teen titans considered an anime?
5)who is nico the robin?

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 22:05:30

The reason there aren't that many One Piece fans is because most anime fans first exposure to a show is a dub. When they see a crappy dub like One Piece they are quickly turned off.

To answer DoomRyno's questions.

The One Piece anime and manga are still going in Japan and show no sign of ending.
Yu Yu Hakusho ended years ago in Japan and is probably cancelled in America.
IGPX or as I call it crappy racing show that wastes space. That's not an anime. It's made in America.
Same with Teen Titans.
I won't explain Nico Robin but there's a great site with a great One Piece forum that will answer everything and even give you Japanese episodes.

www.arlongpark.net

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 22:20:59

i never realized they cut out so much...but if they only show it once a week so it would take forever to finish it. they showed the dragonball series every weekday so it wasnt a problem.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-22 22:25:07

http://opguide.bravehost.com/

This site compares the dub and the original version.

You'll see how much they've cut and why they aren't liked.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 09:24:14

If you don't want to look through all the episodes. Then here's a list of the big edits that piss fans off.

Nami's Flashback, Bellemere was "sent to the dungeon" instead of shot (they could've done an off-screen shooting.)

Usopp's character: Though shown as a coward, he's really quite brave. But when they reduced his fight with fishman Chew from half an episode to 4-5 minutes. Then that pissed the legions of Usopp fans. They also cut an entire filler episode involving him.

The fight between Luffy and Arlong: This was horrible because it was too fast and the edits were noticible as hell.

Laboon: He was turned into an iceberg that Luffy shot with a cannon. This shows 4Kids unbelievable editing skills.

Little Garden arc was cut out so they could get to Chopper faster.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 10:32:23

Hey BatDan, is there anywhere one can get the original One Piece with english subititles?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 12:45:04

At 1/23/06 10:32 AM, -Superman- wrote: Hey BatDan, is there anywhere one can get the original One Piece with english subititles?

Well Mr. Kent, since the best way is torrent links. I can't provide directly.

But go to arlongpark.net and go to "Links" and the first link there should provide you with 172 episodes of Subtitled One Piece. Though the files are big so it will take a while to download no matter how good your torrent is.

I also suggest getting a VLC Media Player to play the episodes since they require a shitload of codecs and crap like that.

http://www.videolan.org/

This has everything you'll need to watch.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 16:18:54

Well, bad news.

4Kids has decided to postpone release of uncut DVDs in Australia so that means that there's going to be NO uncut DVDs for anyone in the world (except the Japanese and other places but they don't count when it comes to 4Kids.)

I really want to give them a piece of my mind.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 17:14:23

At 1/23/06 04:18 PM, BatDan wrote: I really want to give them a piece of my mind.

You should write a letter or something...

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 17:52:56

At 1/23/06 04:18 PM, BatDan wrote: Well, bad news.

4Kids has decided to postpone release of uncut DVDs in Australia so that means that there's going to be NO uncut DVDs for anyone in the world (except the Japanese and other places but they don't count when it comes to 4Kids.)

I really want to give them a piece of my mind.

is the u.s one of those places?

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 17:56:17

also is the link "kaizoku-fansubs" because i clicked it an all i see are words and i dont know what any of them mean and i am too lazy to read. how do i get to the first 100 or so episodes?

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 19:43:48

To Superman

I tried writing a letter. They don't give two shits about the fans. If they did, then K-F would've been stopped a long time ago.

To DoomRynoX
There never was plans for Uncut DVDs in the U.S. and Australia was going to release them and now they aren't.

Also, on Kaizoku Fansubs, the bunch of words just tell you news and stuff. To get One Piece, you need click on at the top "Get One Piece" and the first 172 episodes should be avaliable to you for download. As long as you have BitTorrent of some sort. I suggest BitComet (Google it)

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 20:15:24

where does it say that, on the top is a banner...

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 20:27:40

At 1/23/06 08:15 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: where does it say that, on the top is a banner...

A little below the banner it should say Get One Piece.

I'm horrible at making screenshots so you're going to have to find it.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 22:06:48

At 1/23/06 08:27 PM, BatDan wrote:
At 1/23/06 08:15 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: where does it say that, on the top is a banner...
A little below the banner it should say Get One Piece.

I'm horrible at making screenshots so you're going to have to find it.

doesnt matter try, i dont see it!plus is this a virus site?i just thought about it...

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-23 22:47:59

At 1/23/06 12:45 PM, BatDan wrote: But go to arlongpark.net and go to "Links" and the first link there should provide you with 172 episodes of Subtitled One Piece. Though the files are big so it will take a while to download no matter how good your torrent is.

Hrm... For some reason they wouldn't download for me... Shucks...

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 07:07:49

At 1/23/06 10:47 PM, -Superman- wrote: Hrm... For some reason they wouldn't download for me... Shucks...

What Torrent client are you using?

Plus, the seeding isn't too high on the batches for really fast downloads.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 07:10:59

At 1/23/06 10:06 PM, DoomRynoX wrote: doesnt matter try, i dont see it!plus is this a virus site?i just thought about it...

I know I've said I'm not direct linking this but looks like I have no choice.

Kaizoku-Fansubs

It should say "Get One Piece" at the top

No, it's not a virus site. Otherwise, thousands of people wouldn't go their.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 10:10:00

Hey BatDan, do you think this is the real thing?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 10:12:51

Just incase you were wondering about the link... I searched One Piece on Amazon and came up with this... I couldn't tell if its the actual thing or like the 4Kids version... It says it has subtitles so my guess is that its the actual thing... Have you heard anything about it?

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 10:16:06

At 1/24/06 10:10 AM, -Superman- wrote: Hey BatDan, do you think this is the real thing?

It's the edited 4Kids version sadly.

Why do you think the box art is shit?

I won't say old news but to One Piece fans this is pretty old news.

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 10:18:47

At 1/24/06 10:16 AM, BatDan wrote: It's the edited 4Kids version sadly.

Why do you think the box art is shit?

I guess i coulda read the reviews and discovered that... Once i saw that it had subtitles i made the wrong assumption... Shucks...

BBS Signature

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 11:16:40

At 1/24/06 07:10 AM, BatDan wrote: I know I've said I'm not direct linking this but looks like I have no choice.

Kaizoku-Fansubs

It should say "Get One Piece" at the top

No, it's not a virus site. Otherwise, thousands of people wouldn't go their.

cool!, can i play this on windows media?

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 11:21:31

shoot it doesn't work!! i am using windows media

Response to One Piece Crew 2006-01-24 12:40:54

At 1/24/06 11:21 AM, DoomRynoX wrote: shoot it doesn't work!! i am using windows media

How many times have I said you need Bittorrent.

You need Bittorrent or some client of BT to download the episodes.

BitComet or BitTornado would work pretty well.

Google them to download one of the two and then use those to download the files.

Use VLC media player (Google) to watch the episodes.

It took me a while too but I got it.

The downloads should take about 10-13 hours depending on your client (they are big.)

So be patient.