00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk

14,899 Views | 314 Replies

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:19:14

rabid_echinda won't ever be a mod either.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:20:59

At 3/23/05 07:18 PM, _Mary_ wrote: How dare you use logic on the NG BBS.

I know, shaim on meh.

*scurries back to Politics*

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:21:27

At 3/23/05 07:19 PM, CrackaMofo wrote: rabid_echinda won't ever be a mod either.

lol, I guess you make all the big NG decisions now...

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:21:43

At 3/23/05 07:19 PM, CrackaMofo wrote: rabid_echinda won't ever be a mod either.

You ARE a fucking moron. RE and Earfetish will have their time.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:21:59

At 3/23/05 07:13 PM, AnzRage wrote: you said you were a girl.

You said you were a guy! LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:23:27

At 3/23/05 07:19 PM, CrackaMofo wrote: Thats never, EVER going to hapen. I'd bet on it

Fair enough 0_o

rabid_echinda won't ever be a mod either.

Echidna

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:23:33

Congrats Dirty and Hulk. Dirty, I cherish the messages you send me through Xbox Live they have wisdom, glory, and sexiness. Those messages show me that you what it takes to be a NG mod.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:25:48

At 3/23/05 07:20 PM, Maus wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:18 PM, _Mary_ wrote: How dare you use logic on the NG BBS.
I know, shaim on meh.

*scurries back to Politics*

Pfft. there's no logic in politics.

I was prettymuch serious when I made my "who is DS" comment. I've seen his name on the forum, I've seen him on the NG group on myspace, but frankly... He's never done or said a damn thing that's stuck out to me. I'm not going to sit here and flame him, because I really don't know jack shit about him. But I will say it's a little weird that lately, seemingly completely random people are being put in moderation slots.

Now I'm going to go back to the chat, to reign with an iron fist.

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:28:00

If you're not down with the popular regulars, than you have no chance in hell.
If being a model poster is posting in five year old leet speak, I don't know.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:28:01

At 3/23/05 07:25 PM, Miikro wrote:
I was prettymuch serious when I made my "who is DS" comment. I've seen his name on the forum, I've seen him on the NG group on myspace, but frankly... He's never done or said a damn thing that's stuck out to me. I'm not going to sit here and flame him, because I really don't know jack shit about him. But I will say it's a little weird that lately, seemingly completely random people are being put in moderation slots.

Now I'm going to go back to the chat, to reign with an iron fist.

That's the thing, you may not know who I am, but that doesn't mean nobody else does. I'm far from completely random... I play Halo2 with Wade, DarkArchon, RedCircle, AngryToaster, and a ton of other NG users on a regular basis. I also talk to many NG users on AIM.

Hell, I had an appreciation club a while back... I'm not just a random dude :\

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:29:45

At 3/23/05 07:28 PM, DirtySyko wrote: Hell, I had an appreciation club a while back... I'm not just a random dude :\

More to the point, he knows me.

Everyone who knows me gets treated like royalty.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:30:00

At 3/23/05 07:13 PM, _Mary_ wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:12 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: O.K!!!^___^ You ready to take a dick slappin' to the face? Wait, doggy style or dick slap? Which should I choose?
Nono, I get to do the slappin' this time. Now bend over.

*Bends over* YYYYEEEEE!!! :D

At 3/23/05 07:10 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:03 PM, Maus wrote: Okay, seriously. What in Lordisa's name should the current mods do to satisfy you in regards to C+C?
Just be more active in the C&C. I mean, if the front pages of each club was scanned once every 3 hours, there wouldn't be much of a problem.

Once, Maus went to the C&C, replied to the topic, and forgot to lock it. Sorry Maus, I could'nt resist.

At 3/23/05 07:13 PM, AnzRage wrote:
you said you were a girl.

I am, I just have an extra piece of equipment. Sorry for my deformality. : (
Also, why don't you tell that to _Mary_, she's the one hitting it from the back, not me.

( 5

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:30:29

At 3/23/05 07:28 PM, DirtySyko wrote:

I play Halo2 with Wade, DarkArchon, RedCircle, AngryToaster,

OMG that makes you so kewl

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:31:03

At 3/23/05 07:28 PM, DirtySyko wrote: Hell, I had an appreciation club a while back... I'm not just a random dude :\

YES YOU ARE!!! YOU'RE JUST SOME RANDOM DUDE!!! NOONE LOVES YOU!!!

Damnit, now that Syko's a m0d too, and can't even pretend I'm as cool as him anymore....

*EMO tear*

Wait... this means Syko gets in on the m0d orgies now, doesn't it? I betcha I know who's going in the barrel tonight!

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:32:12

At 3/23/05 07:14 PM, CrackaMofo wrote: Thats never, EVER going to hapen. I'd bet on it

Wait, who are you again ?

Both Tremour and Rabid_Echidna deserve the position. If it were up to me, those two + Crimson_Edge + Earfetish would get it.

The mod list would be completethe. But no one ever listens to me. I'm an unsung hero, really.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:37:48

At 3/23/05 07:28 PM, DirtySyko wrote: That's the thing, you may not know who I am, but that doesn't mean nobody else does.

True. My attention on the BBS is fairly selective. If I went over every topic on the forum my brain would turn to mush. You've probably just never posted in a thread I actually cared about.

I'm far from completely random... I play Halo2 with Wade, DarkArchon, RedCircle, AngryToaster, and a ton of other NG users on a regular basis. I also talk to many NG users on AIM.

That means what? Nothing. That has zero to do with the BBS. By that logic, rancid_alan, d0gsn0t and JackPhantasm should be mods because they're in the chat all the time and they talk to a lot of the regulars and mods there and on AIM.

Activity outside the BBS should not count towards a modship. Otherwise there's a lot of fuckin people being overlooked.

Hell, I had an appreciation club a while back...

so did j00bie, but will he ever be mod? :P

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:39:55

Wow, the first person to take an actually intelligent anti-Syko stance was Miikro.

Winner is you.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:40:24

At 3/23/05 07:37 PM, Miikro wrote: so did j00bie, but will he ever be mod? :P

We can only hope. First he'll have to get off his 37 day ban, though.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:41:35

At 3/23/05 07:30 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
OMG that makes you so kewl

Why the hell are you being such a dick? You have some insane jealousy issues, and some deep seeded hate towards me. I wasn't prancing around and acting like I was better than everyone because I play a fucking video game with some NG members, I was just making a point that I'm not some random person.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:41:35

At 3/23/05 07:40 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:37 PM, Miikro wrote: so did j00bie, but will he ever be mod? :P
We can only hope. First he'll have to get off his 37 day ban, though.

what day is he one?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:43:16

At 3/23/05 07:17 PM, Maus wrote: LOL. Reading EVERY club on the front page, as well as modding the other forums? Are you insane?

No not really. I read tons of clubs, it's no problem. I know that you frequent the Politics fourm, so yeah, go you. General had mods that stay in general, so why not mod someone who spends all, if not most of thier time in the C&C?

Think about what you just said there, in response to me. Seriously. >:|

I did, seriously. :|

Yeah, and do you ever check the last post in said clubs? OVER A YEAR AGO. You've done that several times.

If you are reffering to a mislink, I've done it a few times, yes cause I was trying to help the guy out and keep him from drowning in flames. For the post part, I do search for a club that has been recently made[new so to say]. It's better to revive than repeate you know, even if 'said club' is dead. I'll only do it while 'said new club' is open, once it's locked, I discontinue my search.

Listen, we're not robots. There are a shitload of existing clubs, and to actually expect us to read through every last one of them is insane. Maybe the 'leaders' of these clubs need to be more proactive in keeping their clubs cleaned up. By, I don't know, contacting a mod.

</sigh> Like I said above, General has mods who stick to General only, so why not the C&C? Is it that hard to trust someone who spends the majority of thier time in the C&C? I hope not.

What a concept.

:/

At 3/23/05 07:19 PM, BazzMann wrote: Don't bother Mausy-baby, the guy's too thick to argue with.

Cheers then ass-kisser.

At 3/23/05 07:20 PM, Maus wrote: *scurries back to Politics*

I weep for you. :'( I don't know how you do it, but you just do. :'(

At 3/23/05 07:28 PM, unowned wrote: If you're not down with the popular regulars, than you have no chance in hell.

Someone got what I was saying, yay!

At 3/23/05 07:30 PM, JaccinOffNinja wrote: Once, Maus went to the C&C, replied to the topic, and forgot to lock it. Sorry Maus, I could'nt resist.

lol For you pointing that out, it makes me laugh so. Don't be afraid, this isn't Nazi Germany in the 40's, speak your mind.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:43:29

At 3/23/05 07:41 PM, DirtySyko wrote: Why the hell are you being such a dick? You have some insane jealousy issues, and some deep seeded hate towards me. I wasn't prancing around and acting like I was better than everyone because I play a fucking video game with some NG members, I was just making a point that I'm not some random person.

Because you got offended just because he didn't know you.
Get off your high horse

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:45:52

I don't really know much about DirtySyko either. I've seen him around on the bbs, just found out he plays Halo2, yes and i've seen him on ArtistJ's myspace. That's about all I know about him, but since quite a few other people know him that's we put him in our movie. Now he has been upgraded to a mod. Wade +Halo 2= connection.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:46:21

At 3/23/05 07:41 PM, Miles_ wrote: what day is he one?

What day is he on? He has 36 days to go, I think.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:46:35

At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:19 PM, BazzMann wrote: Don't bother Mausy-baby, the guy's too thick to argue with.
Cheers then ass-kisser.

I kissed Maus' ass long before she became mod. Uh... I mean.... fuck you.

I think you have a problem with people who respect intelligent and/or witty users that make interesting posts. I respect a lot of users like that - which is the sole reason I come to NG. You ask almost anyone on here who knows me well, and they'll tell you how many times I've said how shitty the BBS is... but what keeps me coming back are the interesting people who bring me a laugh, or a smile.

DirtySyko has always been one of these. And yes, Maus has always been one too. All because they're now mods, it doesn't mean I have to jump on the hate-wagon like the rest of you scrotum-polishing dickwipes.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:47:11

At 3/23/05 07:32 PM, Laminated wrote: Rabid_Echidna, Crimson_Edge, Earfetish

If the words weren't outlawed from the BBS, quoting for a certain purpose would go here.

Enough future mod speculation, though, there's nothing we can do until it happens. We influence nobodies decision.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:47:15

At 3/23/05 07:46 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:41 PM, Miles_ wrote: what day is he one?
What day is he on? He has 36 days to go, I think.

wow.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:47:26

DirtySyko, you are definitely the man of the hour, or the whole day for that matter. I don't know if people are downing you or praising you, but if it is any consolation.

I support you. Keep your head up. Do your thing.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.

Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...

Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:48:16

At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Because you got offended just because he didn't know you.
Get off your high horse

Way to be a backstaber VeryProudofYa.
and might i add, your name soundds very hypocritical since you cant be proud of ds and his acheivements.

For anyone who questions Dirtysyko's fame

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:50:06

At 3/23/05 07:48 PM, ArtistJ wrote:
Way to be a backstaber VeryProudofYa.
and might i add, your name soundds very hypocritical since you cant be proud of ds and his acheivements.

I think its more ironic then hypocritical. Either way congrats to DS and Hulk.