00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnDickard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk

14,897 Views | 314 Replies

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:50:19

i thought mods would be made after being a good member on the bbs for quite a few years, but i guess they get upgraded alot quicker now.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:52:38

I'm not even going to respond to the rest of what you said, because it goes in a circle, and I'd be repeating myself. Suffice it to say, I'll be keeping a closer eye on the C+C forum.

At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I did, seriously. :|

I'm gay. I don't like it when people throw around the word 'faggot' like you just did. Or did you not know that? Or were you trying to be funny? Either way, you lost some of my respect.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:53:09

At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
Because you got offended just because he didn't know you.
Get off your high horse

I was simply explaining myself to Miikro. Unlike you, Miikro makes legitimate points about my modship, and doesn't just insult me because he doesn't agree with it. Also, I was offended... Like I said, I was just responding to his opinion. Miikro is a cool guy, I've seen him post before. I don't have a single problem with him.

My high horse? Mother fucker, I've listened to you post your shitty opinions on me this entire time without banning you. How the hell am I riding on a high horse?

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:54:02

At 3/23/05 07:48 PM, ArtistJ wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Because you got offended just because he didn't know you.
Get off your high horse
Way to be a backstaber VeryProudofYa.

What do you mean?

and might i add, your name soundds very hypocritical since you cant be proud of ds and his acheivements.

If I had a nickel for evertime someone used my name like that I would have $4.75
exactly

For anyone who questions Dirtysyko's fame

He isn't that famous, look at how many people have never heard of him.

I'm really tiring of this, so I'll just say this, congrats on becoming a mod, DirtySyko.
Even if I disagree with the situation I really have no say in it. So good luck

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:57:48

Great. So exactly tell me how did they get to be a Mod?

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:57:53

Haha, folks, I just realized something. Most of this topic is DS orientated, Hulk's barely had a mention yet, with the exception of various generic congratulatory posts. Popularity, it's such a fickle thing.

So, I'd like to slap my hand on Hulk's shoulder, and give him a big, fucking well done. No Innuendo implied.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:57:53

At 3/23/05 07:53 PM, DirtySyko wrote:
My high horse? Mother fucker, I've listened to you post your shitty opinions on me this entire time without banning you. How the hell am I riding on a high horse?

Because if you banned me for posting my opinions, no matter how "shitty" they may be, that's called abuse.

But your new, so I'll let this one slide

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:58:11

banning someone for their opinions is gay. He may disagree with you being mod, but it's still his opinion which he is entitled too.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:58:44

At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
Because if you banned me for posting my opinions, no matter how "shitty" they may be, that's called abuse.

Well aren't you Mr. Superior?

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:59:24

Congratulations homies.

I would give you your presents but my wiener is stuck in somebody else right now.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:59:38

At 3/23/05 07:53 PM, DirtySyko wrote: My high horse? Mother fucker, I've listened to you post your shitty opinions on me this entire time without banning you.

Man. Thats facism. People are entiled to their oppinions. I think this lame gayness has gone on long enough, agreed? Agree to disagree.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:59:45

At 3/23/05 07:54 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:48 PM, ArtistJ wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Because you got offended just because he didn't know you.
Get off your high horse

THIS.

Is.

The.

FUCKING

INTERNET :D

haveaniceday

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:00:35

are you realy yelling at him for something he hasn't done yet? his high horse? HIS BEEN A MOD FOR LESS THAN A DAY

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:00:55

At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, Tremour wrote: Haha, folks, I just realized something. Most of this topic is DS orientated, Hulk's barely had a mention yet, with the exception of various generic congratulatory posts. Popularity, it's such a fickle thing.

Heh, I've been noticing that for a bit now. Of course, I can't really place Hulk. Don't think I've ever seen him before(Unless he's the same HULK from RG), so I can't really say much to/about him. Hopefully this post 'll turn the tide a bit and he'll get some recognition.

So, I'd like to slap my hand on Hulk's shoulder, and give him a big, fucking well done. No Innuendo implied.

No innuendo noted.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:00:57

At 3/23/05 07:55 PM, iLLiCit_JmBd wrote:
Seriously, this is the internet. This isn't some kind of huge popularity contest to see who is crowned king. This is a place to talk, hang out, and have fun. Not to see who gets to be a moderator first, or how they become moderators.

true

This ends my rant, and my visit to the Newgrounds BBS.

- JmBd

pretty good rant

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:01:01

At 3/23/05 07:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:

:Because you got offended just because he didn't know you.

Get off your high horse

The sad thing is you and many more are getting really sour over a website. Seriously.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:02:50

At 3/23/05 08:01 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote:
Get off your high horse
The sad thing is you and many more are getting really sour over a website. Seriously.

um, welcome to NG for the past few years, where everything is serious buisness

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:03:01

At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, -Rule- wrote: Great. So exactly tell me how did they get to be a Mod?

How YOU Can Become a MOD!

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:03:42

At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, Tremour wrote: Haha, folks, I just realized something. Most of this topic is DS orientated, Hulk's barely had a mention yet, with the exception of various generic congratulatory posts. Popularity, it's such a fickle thing.

I congratulated Hulk in my first post in this thread. I think this was a long overdue step for him.

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:03:55

At 3/23/05 08:02 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: um, welcome to NG for the past few years, where everything is serious buisness

It's seriously business... WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!!! (lolohsnap)

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:04:42

At 3/23/05 07:59 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:53 PM, DirtySyko wrote: My high horse? Mother fucker, I've listened to you post your shitty opinions on me this entire time without banning you.
Man. Thats facism. People are entiled to their oppinions.

So your point is he isn’t a fascist for not banning him?

Man insulting compliments are complicated.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:04:47

At 3/23/05 08:03 PM, LadyGrace wrote:
At 3/23/05 08:02 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: um, welcome to NG for the past few years, where everything is serious buisness
It's seriously business... WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!!! (lolohsnap)

YES PLZ!!<3

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:04:52

I'm about ready to collapse to the floor and start convulsing over all this e-drama

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:06:36

And I still haven't banned you, dipshit. I also don't plan no doing it, unless you really go overboard and keep acting like a complete bastard for no apparent reason other than you hating the fact I was modded.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:06:54

At 3/23/05 08:04 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote: I'm about ready to collapse to the floor and start convulsing over all this e-drama

And I'm about to take out Cousin Jeb who's been locked up for about 15 years and unleash him on your vibrating body...

I mean...

HI AFRO! <3!

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:06:57

At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: But your new, so I'll let this one slide

Ban him. BAN HIM. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DS, PLEASE BAN HIM!

Seriously, I wouldn't think any less of you. 99% of the NG users (with brains, obviously) wouldn't either.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:06:58

At 3/23/05 08:04 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote: I'm about ready to collapse to the floor and start convulsing over all this e-drama

hot. :o

I'll get the defribulator.

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:07:08

At 3/23/05 08:00 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: It's amazing how some people here can go from good friends to complete assholes in a matter of seconds. I'm talking about you, VeryProudOfYa... Ley off of DirtySyko's nuts.

When was I his friend? The entire bbs hates me now and this has been blown way out of proportion. I already tried to make peace with him but it keeps going.
It all started with me not agreeing then it blew out of proportion. I'm allowed my opinion, I stated it. Now please calm down.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:07:08

At 3/23/05 08:03 PM, Miikro wrote: I think this was a long overdue step for him.

I'm in complete and utter agreement.

Seriously. It took long enough.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:07:26

At 3/23/05 08:00 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: It's amazing how some people here can go from good friends to complete assholes in a matter of seconds. I'm talking about you, VeryProudOfYa... Ley off of DirtySyko's nuts.

It just looks like you're jealous that a user who is much more dedicated to this BBS than you are getting a moderator status, so shut up before I send you on a long BBS vacation.

Not you too! What is this? The night of biting each others' heads off? Why are you guys all uptight? DS, you and me used to be ninjer buds, now you're getting all pissed over a simple opinion? Listen, I like you, DS, and ArtsistJ, but VeryProudofYa is just expressing an opinion, it doesn't look like jealousy at all to me. Calm down... or listen to some DEVO. ;D

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature