00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk

14,900 Views | 314 Replies

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:07:32

At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: But your new, so I'll let this one slide

FUCK YOU.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:07:58

At 3/23/05 08:04 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote: I'm about ready to collapse to the floor and start convulsing over all this e-drama

Its Virtual excitement!

Put down the imaginary knife, before you pretend to hurt yourself.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:08:04

At 3/23/05 08:04 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 3/23/05 08:03 PM, LadyGrace wrote:
At 3/23/05 08:02 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: um, welcome to NG for the past few years, where everything is serious buisness
It's seriously business... WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!!! (lolohsnap)
YES PLZ!!<3

Both of you. My Desk. Now. Kthx. <3

cakepony federline wafflestomp

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:08:04

At 3/23/05 08:04 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 3/23/05 08:03 PM, LadyGrace wrote: It's seriously business... WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!!! (lolohsnap)
YES PLZ!!<3

How quickly you both forget me.

*weeps*

Can I at least watch?

*lecherous eyebrow raise*

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:08:36

At 3/23/05 08:02 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: um, welcome to NG for the past few years, where everything is serious buisness

Aw man! He is so lucky. It's not fair :( lol.

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.

Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...

Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:08:51

At 3/23/05 08:07 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:57 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: But your new, so I'll let this one slide
FUCK YOU.

OUCH. i felt that 'ohsnap' all the way over here.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:10:16

At 3/23/05 08:08 PM, GreenLanturn wrote:

...I dont have a penis

Maus, you KNOW you can always join in my lesbian sex ANYday<3

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:11:00

lol, SOAS is a girl last I checked. Maybe I'll have to take another look. :o

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:11:20

At 3/23/05 08:08 PM, Maus wrote:

*lecherous eyebrow raise*

Lechery n inordinate dulgence in sexual activity.

wow, i didn't even know that word exsited. thank you maus!

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:11:30

At 3/23/05 08:10 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I know how to solve this problem.

VPoY suck DirtySyko's dick, and DirtySyko's, suck VPoY's dick, then you'll both be happy.

( 5

It smells like 69 and semen. :(

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:12:40

At 3/23/05 08:10 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
...I dont have a penis

yeah that is my fault. I missed the "s" key. I know.

Maus, you KNOW you can always join in my lesbian sex ANYday<3

Three ladies a room having at it. Since Maus is joining, I think I should take over filming duties. :)

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:12:51

At 3/23/05 08:07 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: FUCK YOU.

The mods are FASCISTS. I mean, come on, he was only stating his opinion. You Nazi power abuser, you.

Whoops, I left my English to Bullshit converter on.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:14:05

At 3/23/05 07:46 PM, BazzMann wrote: I kissed Maus' ass long before she became mod. Uh... I mean.... fuck you.

lol

I think you have a problem with people who respect intelligent and/or witty users that make interesting posts.

No I don't, I just don't post in every thread here, thus I don't know everyone like you. I've said it before, I spend most of my leasure in the C&C. But I'm glad that you come here cause of users that make you feel good about the place, there should be more of them.

DirtySyko has always been one of these. And yes, Maus has always been one too. All because they're now mods, it doesn't mean I have to jump on the hate-wagon like the rest of you scrotum-polishing dickwipes.

How do you know that some of the people didn't like them before hand hm? Don't make assumptions like that, it will only degrade you. I've hated some of the mods now that were here before they got modded, so please stop assming everything and acting like you're high and mighty.

At 3/23/05 07:52 PM, Maus wrote: I'm gay. I don't like it when people throw around the word 'faggot' like you just did. Or did you not know that? Or were you trying to be funny?

No I did not, I did not know you were gay, sorry. I don't frequent these fourms often, that's why.

Either way, you lost some of my respect.

Well I'm sorry about that. But I don't get all up in arms when people call me a looser for getting off to hentai, nor to I take such offence to people who bash anime/wrestling/Final Fantasy/or anything else I like. I'm bi, and I don't take offence to people when they call me a homo or a faggot cock sucker. :/ Try to controll yourself a bit, I'll know this if I can post this message. Again, sorry, I didn't know that about you.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:18:01

At 3/23/05 07:58 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 3/23/05 07:53 PM, DirtySyko wrote:
My high horse? Mother fucker, I've listened to you post your shitty opinions on me this entire time without banning you. How the hell am I riding on a high horse?
banning someone for their opinions is gay. He may disagree with you being mod, but it's still his opinion which he is entitled too.

which is why ds isnt going to be banning people for that- because its lame when moderators do. However, remember that flaming of the moderators is in the rulebook as a banable offense, not that anyone should ever let that deter them from stating their oppinions.

At 3/23/05 08:06 PM, DirtySyko wrote: And I still haven't banned you, dipshit. I also don't plan no doing it, unless you really go overboard and keep acting like a complete bastard for no apparent reason other than you hating the fact I was modded.

See, I am correct again.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:19:27

At 3/23/05 08:14 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
/ Try to controll yourself a bit,

this is interesting

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:19:30

At 3/23/05 08:10 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: I know how to solve this problem.

VPoY suck DirtySyko's dick, and DirtySyko's, suck VPoY's dick, then you'll both be happy.

( 5

Sekz is always the way to solve problems on the BBS.

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:21:01

Ugh.

I got halfway through and saw nothing but silly bickering.
Well, some of it was well grounded. But the point is, DS rawks.

And Hulk is funny as fuck too.

I for one am happy, for both. Congrats guys.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:23:42

At 3/23/05 08:14 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: How do you know that some of the people didn't like them before hand hm? Don't make assumptions like that, it will only degrade you. I've hated some of the mods now that were here before they got modded, so please stop assming everything and acting like you're high and mighty.

For you to actually hate mods, because... they are mods, this degrades you far more than i could ever degrade myself on.... wait for it..... THE INTERNET!

Why would you hate "some" of the mods anyway? Even IF you did have reason to hate a couple of them... I don't really see all that many. I mean, they're all, at least for the most part anyway, intelligent, witty, fun posters. Yeah, I've had my personal quarrels.

But though some mods I do find unfavourable, I haven't got a vendetta against any of them. There are very few NG users I carry a long-term vendetta against: namely people like darklilangel23. It's usually people with GROSS stupidity, illogical arguments, and totally idiotic posts that I tend to dislike over longer periods. And all those criteria seem to link with you...

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:27:31

At 3/23/05 08:23 PM, BazzMann wrote: Master_Inuyasha, For you to actually hate mods, because... they are mods, this degrades you far more than i could ever degrade myself on.... wait for it..... THE INTERNET!

And the internet- just like reality telivision, prides itself on people degrading themselves/

Why would you hate "some" of the mods anyway? Even IF you did have reason to hate a couple of them... I don't really see all that many. I mean, they're all, at least for the most part anyway, intelligent, witty, fun posters. Yeah, I've had my personal quarrels.

Well said. everyone needs to remember- the mods were regulars first.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:30:07

lol new mods are you excited to lock and ban or are you afraid of getting new ememies in doing so? or both.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:33:12

At 3/23/05 08:18 PM, ArtistJ wrote: See, I am correct again.

Ah, but you forgot that I AM a nazi asshole, and WILL totally ban people for badmouthing the other mods.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:33:37

At 3/23/05 08:14 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Try to controll yourself a bit, I'll know this if I can post this message.

LOL. I'm not that petty. :P

Again, sorry, I didn't know that about you.

No problem. How about we make a compromise? I'll read the LAST full page of the clubs when I visit? I already got some ban points doing that just now. ;)

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:34:20

At 3/23/05 08:09 PM, -Gooch- wrote:
I smell a parody hit. :D

*opens flash*

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:35:19

At 3/23/05 08:34 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote:
*opens flash*

<3

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:35:25

*opens flash*

Five.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:35:26

we need a stoner mod such as Earfetish of PopeOfDope..

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:35:48

At 3/23/05 08:19 PM, Miles_ wrote: this is interesting

Yeah, I worded that wrong. :\ I mean, yeah, I can understand it, but no reason to get upset over it like that. I guess I'll scratch that word from the list then.

At 3/23/05 08:23 PM, BazzMann wrote: For you to actually hate mods, because... they are mods, this degrades you far more than i could ever degrade myself on.... wait for it..... THE INTERNET!

Did you ever think of it....wait for it....MOD ABUSE!? Of course not dip shit, so please stop servicing all the mods, it's making you a whore.

Too bad you're living in a fantasy world and don't even know half of it. :/

But though some mods I do find unfavourable, I haven't got a vendetta against any of them. There are very few NG users I carry a long-term vendetta against: namely people like darklilangel23.

He used to be cool back in the summer of last year. :\ And ofcourse, everyone is going to dispise someone on this site.

It's usually people with GROSS stupidity, illogical arguments, and totally idiotic posts that I tend to dislike over longer periods. And all those criteria seem to link with you...

From you terms, we both fall into this catagory you've put us in. Congratulations on that buddy.

At 3/23/05 08:27 PM, ArtistJ wrote: Well said. everyone needs to remember- the mods were regulars first.

Urgh, can someone re-read my posts where I stated that I said I've dislikes/hated some of these mods BEFORE they were modded. Is it that hard to ask someone to read my posts?

At 3/23/05 08:33 PM, Maus wrote: LOL. I'm not that petty. :P

Good. :)

No problem. How about we make a compromise? I'll read the LAST full page of the clubs when I visit? I already got some ban points doing that just now. ;)

I've noticed. Thankyou.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:36:23

At 3/23/05 08:35 PM, CannaBalistic wrote: we need a stoner mod such as Earfetish of PopeOfDope..

*COUGH* FUNK *COUGH*

Come ON.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:36:55

*opens flash*

Genius. You voted this flash a 5 raising it's score to 5.00000 or whatever it say exactly.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 20:40:36

*opens flash*

*Adds to favorites* Oh wait, its the BBS... :(

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature