00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk

14,902 Views | 314 Replies

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:41:20

At 3/23/05 06:35 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I don't care what you say, the majority of them are asskissing so they won't be banned, or have a slight chance of being modded.[.00001%]

I like the mods that I like, I dislike the mods that I dislike.

Oh, and as for everyone else here, why didn't you start showing your disapproval to DS earlier if you really don't tihnk he's all that great? I've seen you flame others like little fags, yet you didn't flame him. Why? Oh... because it only makes you cool to flame him, if he's a mod. That way, you might get more support. Yes. I get it. You're all dickweeds.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:41:22

What? More mods? Well, congrats DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk.... I'm making corn fritters. :)

Remember the good old days.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:43:13

At 3/23/05 06:34 PM, Tremour wrote: My favourite part is how everyone has taken a sudden dislike to DS now that he's a mod.

Way to go people, fight the power.

I never Liked him.
Plus, I congratulated the Hulk.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:45:05

At 3/23/05 06:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I never Liked him.

Oh, so when I become mod, which is extremely imminently, you'll hate me too?

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:45:13

RAWK!

I predicted the next mods correctly yet again.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:45:32

Really though, can someone explain to me how you can have "too many mods" ? I mean, so what if a few more people are modded ? It doesn't effect NG negitively in any way, infact I'd say it was a positive one, so what's the problem ?

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:47:51

At 3/23/05 06:45 PM, BazzMann wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: I never Liked him.
Oh, so when I become mod, which is extremely imminently, you'll hate me too?

No, because I like you right now.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:49:12

Congrats to both of ya!!!

DS I believe we have some children to be making. *Strips*

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:50:12

At 3/23/05 06:37 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:35 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Untrue. There are several mods, that I have absoloutely no problem with, what so ever.

Yes, but others maynot like them. I'm sure there is atleast one mod you'll disagree with at times.

At 3/23/05 06:41 PM, BazzMann wrote: Oh, and as for everyone else here, why didn't you start showing your disapproval to DS earlier if you really don't tihnk he's all that great?

Great way to misread my posts fool.

I've seen you flame others like little fags, yet you didn't flame him. Why? Oh... because it only makes you cool to flame him, if he's a mod.

No. Like I've said before, I have no problem with DS, never have. I don't post in alot of the threads he posts in because they don't intrest me. And I don't care who I flam or rag on, if they are retarded, and deserve to be flamed, so be it.

That way, you might get more support. Yes. I get it. You're all dickweeds.

I don't give a shit if I ever become moded or higher. I've learned truths about this site, as harsh as they maybe. The day I become modded is the day hell freezes over. And I don't care if I get support of not, people will back me up if they want to, I'm not squeezing them by the balls and telling them to flame with me.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:51:25

At 3/23/05 06:34 PM, Tremour wrote: My favourite part is how everyone has taken a sudden dislike to DS now that he's a mod.

It happens to us all. *tries not to cry*

The more mods we get, the less I'll seem like a newbie mod. YAY!

Congrats guys!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:51:26

At 3/23/05 06:26 PM, JewBear wrote: Never really liked DS, and Incredible_Hulk was laways a kiss-up, but congrats anywho.

I don't recall you disliking me, because you never showed it before.. But I guess you're one of those guys who hates me behind my back.

At 3/23/05 06:37 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote:
Untrue. There are several mods, that I have absoloutely no problem with, what so ever.

Yet you don't like me? Explain what I did to you, because I can't remember.

At 3/23/05 06:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
I never Liked him.

You used to never talk shit on me, until recently. Infact I think we used to get along really well not too long ago, but I would have to look up my post history to be sure.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:51:33

At 3/23/05 06:45 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: RAWK!

Dammit, I still wanna see you as a mod. Get modded already! >:(

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:52:38

At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Dammit, I still wanna see you as a mod. Get modded already! >:(

It's obviously part of some mass conspiracy.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:54:07

At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, _Mary_ wrote:

It happens to us all. *tries not to cry*

If it's any consolation, the people that think that way usually aren't worth paying attention to. Authority isn't exactly the greatest reaon to turn on someone.

At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:

K.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:54:40

At 3/23/05 06:52 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Dammit, I still wanna see you as a mod. Get modded already! >:(

It's keeping you out of modship, too. There is some intricate scheme afoot here, and I intend to solve it!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:54:41

At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:45 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: RAWK!

Me too! I think Rabid-Echidna and Earfetish would both make good mods.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:55:17

At 3/23/05 06:52 PM, Earfetish wrote:

Of course. Like S.O.A.T. said, it's a popularity contest. And you have to be in the cool crowd. And since you frequent the C&C, you'll never be in that cool crowd.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:55:31

At 3/23/05 06:50 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:41 PM, BazzMann wrote: Oh, and as for everyone else here, why didn't you start showing your disapproval to DS earlier if you really don't tihnk he's all that great?
Great way to misread my posts fool.

Oh, thanks for that "everyone else here". How about being less of a cockslap and more of a semi-intelligent individual, and not take my posts directly aimed towards you. Not that I'm denying you were one of the people in my mind - but that's only because your bullshit posts leave more of a bad taste in my mouth than your mother's foeces. (Yes, she's really into scat).

No. Like I've said before, I have no problem with DS, never have. I don't post in alot of the threads he posts in because they don't intrest me. And I don't care who I flam or rag on, if they are retarded, and deserve to be flamed, so be it.

Aah, my motto for life. Well, you can clearly see in my previous section that I live by that motto, since I flamed you.

I don't give a shit if I ever become moded or higher. I've learned truths about this site, as harsh as they maybe. The day I become modded is the day hell freezes over. And I don't care if I get support of not, people will back me up if they want to, I'm not squeezing them by the balls and telling them to flame with me.

You talk like a fucking clairvoyant... "truths about this site, as harsh as they may be"! LOL! Get over yourself, seriously. It's a fucking BBS. Not the Crystal Maze.

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:56:16

At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, DirtySyko wrote:
At 3/23/05 06:43 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
I never Liked him.
You used to never talk shit on me, until recently. Infact I think we used to get along really well not too long ago, but I would have to look up my post history to be sure.

Got along really well?????????
I said I <3ed you once because you made a post regarding somebody's mother's computer ignorance that I agreed with.
But, if you can find any other evidence than that I will leave you be.

And why would I talk shit to people I don't like? That would just cause a needless flamewar.
I also hate gotunks but I don't talk shit to him.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:56:34

At 3/23/05 06:55 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: You could've done me a favor and added my name on the list. >:(

( 5

I sowwy. :-(
Lots of <3 2 U!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:56:57

At 3/23/05 06:54 PM, _Mary_ wrote: Me too! I think Rabid-Echidna and Earfetish would both make good mods.

.... <3

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:57:31

Wow, would of never thought this topic would reach 6 pages in a little over 2 hours. In any case, a congradulations are in order for DS and IH. It probably is just me, and my eyes failing me, but I dont see the hulk under the list of moderators. I see DS, but, hulk is nowhere. Again, maybe its just me.

Anyway, congrats, and hopefully, I wont have to get a ban from either of you.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:58:04

At 3/23/05 06:51 PM, _Mary_ wrote: It happens to us all. *tries not to cry*

Yeah, people seem to think it's hardcore to dislike mods, these days. Authority bad, rebellion good.

At least DS has the privelage of people hating him, it means he's know. If by some chance hell froze over and I was modded, people would be filled with a general sense of confusion. Apparantly, I'm one of those invisible regulars

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:59:37

At 3/23/05 06:57 PM, -NightCrawler- wrote:
It probably is just me, and my eyes failing me, but I dont see the hulk under the list of moderators. I see DS, but, hulk is nowhere. Again, maybe its just me.

The mod list doesn't update instantly. Wait until tomorrow and you'll see them there; In the meantime you can still see their names in green.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 18:59:52

At 3/23/05 06:56 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
Got along really well?????????
I said I <3ed you once because you made a post regarding somebody's mother's computer ignorance that I agreed with.
But, if you can find any other evidence than that I will leave you be.

And why would I talk shit to people I don't like? That would just cause a needless flamewar.
I also hate gotunks but I don't talk shit to him.

Well do me a favor and explain why you hate me... It's always best to have a good reason when you hate somebody.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:00:02

Well, this topic has taken an unexpected and LONG turn

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:00:46

At 3/23/05 07:00 PM, DanMalo wrote: Well, this topic has taken an unexpected and LONG turn

Don't they always?

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:01:18

didn't wade said he was going to remove the MODS who aren't here any more?

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:01:30

OH SHIT.

DirtySyko and DARKARCHON ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ THE BBS with the Power of JEHOVA!!!!!!!

DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk

... LOL WOW this signature is ancient.

BBS Signature

Response to DirtySyko and Incredible_Hulk 2005-03-23 19:02:04

At 3/23/05 07:00 PM, DanMalo wrote: Well, this topic has taken an unexpected and LONG turn

Unexpected ? I thought it would have been apparant people that people would have objections, they always do. Thus is life.