00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,002,426 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 14:40:31

At 7/2/07 06:52 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Its been assumed this fall.

Really? Either they are not showing all the news available, or they are just pushing themselves really far.

If that is true though, it's a shame that I would have to order it via Play-Asia since I would be stuck back in UK for research and studies.

And we of all people would know how long it takes for the EU to get games. Either way, my Wii can only play JP and US games so I'll have to import it either way.

By the way, has it been confirmed whether Smash Bros. X will be having dual/multiple language options?

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 15:22:14

With assist trophies they're going to be doubling the amount of characters.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 17:08:36

At 7/2/07 02:40 PM, HaroFreak wrote: By the way, has it been confirmed whether Smash Bros. X will be having dual/multiple language options?

Melee had the option, and the Smash Bros. site has multiple languages, so I don't see why not.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 17:11:30

what is the site again???

30 mindfeed ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 17:22:06

At 7/2/07 05:11 PM, Evi1-G wrote: what is the site again???

www.smashbros.com
Or type Super Smash Bros. Brawl into the address bar.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 17:23:01

www.smashbros.com
I wonder if the melee characters that they've dropped in Brawl are going to be in the Assist Trophies?

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 17:25:41

At 7/2/07 05:23 PM, knuxrouge wrote: I wonder if the melee characters that they've dropped in Brawl are going to be in the Assist Trophies?

It's a possibility, if there are any dropped. It's possible clones from Melee, maybe Ganondorf, will be Assist trophies, if he doesn't get a new moveset.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 17:59:58

AH-HA!!! It all makes sense, with the RIdley music. He must come from one of the Assist Trophies.

I think this one of the best updates I've seen so far. It's funny since they used Samurai Gorah as an example, since I just downloaded F Zero-X for my Wii, and I've been using him all morning. That dude is awesome!!!

Now, I wonder who else will be coming from these trophies......The possibilites are endless.

Do you think Assist Trophies can effect the person who released it? Imagine this:

Cpt. Falcon: Assist Trophy!
*Samurai pops out*
Samurai: Hmm?? What am I doing here? *notices Falcon* YOUU!! I'll kill you. Why isn't my sword working.
Cpt. Falcon: Tsk tsk. I summoned you, you can't attack me.
Samurai: *falls on knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Haha. What if someone used a trophy and caught someone......... at an inappropriate time? wink wink, nudge nudge.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 22:27:13

At 7/2/07 05:59 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: Cpt. Falcon: Assist Trophy!
*Samurai pops out*
Samurai: Hmm?? What am I doing here? *notices Falcon* YOUU!! I'll kill you. Why isn't my sword working.
Cpt. Falcon: Tsk tsk. I summoned you, you can't attack me.
Samurai: *falls on knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rofl XD yeah that would suck for samurai goroh.

Haha. What if someone used a trophy and caught someone......... at an inappropriate time? wink wink, nudge nudge.

*blank stare*...... ....I dont get it.

Old sig

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 22:48:26

At 7/2/07 01:35 PM, AlexJS wrote: Speaking of Trophies, I got the No-Damage Clear last night with Mario, but I'm having trouble with the Lethal Weapon bonus. Any tips?

ah, yeah, lethal weapon. There's a very specific strategy to that.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file /516492/15051

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 22:58:04

At 7/2/07 10:48 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: ah, yeah, lethal weapon. There's a very specific strategy to that.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file /516492/15051

Never mind, I got it. I'm missing something, I just don't know what.

At 7/2/07 10:27 PM, mrazianboi wrote:
At 7/2/07 05:59 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: Haha. What if someone used a trophy and caught someone......... at an inappropriate time? wink wink, nudge nudge.

Me either. Elaborate, plz.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 03:22:26

Haha, Bowser looks kick ass. Not too much of a surprise that he'd be here.

What really interested me was the "If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you." Hmmmm.........Interesting. What could that mean? A different, more complex set of moves?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 03:25:06

At 7/2/07 10:58 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 7/2/07 10:27 PM, mrazianboi wrote:
At 7/2/07 05:59 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: Haha. What if someone used a trophy and caught someone......... at an inappropriate time? wink wink, nudge nudge.
Me either. Elaborate, plz.

Okay. What I meant was that it seems like it summons them, right? Almost. What I was hinting at was, what if the assist trophy "summoned" someone while doing something inappropriate, like having sex. Get it now? The wink wink, nudge nudge part make any more sense? Lol. Getting caught in the act.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 03:29:45

At 7/3/07 03:22 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: Haha, Bowser looks kick ass. Not too much of a surprise that he'd be here.

What really interested me was the "If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you." Hmmmm.........Interesting. What could that mean? A different, more complex set of moves?

I think they mean the designs of the characters, look at Zelda. I may be wrong. Anyone think that the flying clown vehicle from Super Mario World would be good for a Final Smash for Bowser?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 03:58:53

At 7/3/07 03:29 AM, verycoolguy wrote:
I think they mean the designs of the characters, look at Zelda. I may be wrong. Anyone think that the flying clown vehicle from Super Mario World would be good for a Final Smash for Bowser?

...Too Comical, I expect Bowser to do some really fierce shit, a perfect portrayal of his power.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 05:51:08

At 7/2/07 05:08 PM, AlexJS wrote: Melee had the option, and the Smash Bros. site has multiple languages, so I don't see why not.

Good point. Hopefully, they will add multiple settings for language like they have for some games.

Such as this layout:

Text: English/Japanese
Voices: English/Japanese

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 05:56:45

They are hinting to changed characters so i hope ganon returns with his sword and new moves.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 05:59:50

At 7/3/07 05:56 AM, SenorPresidente wrote: They are hinting to changed characters so i hope ganon returns with his sword and new moves.

Which sword? The one shown in the Zelda demo (and in Ganondorf's victory pose), or the actual sword he used in TP?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 06:16:19

At 7/3/07 05:59 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 7/3/07 05:56 AM, SenorPresidente wrote: They are hinting to changed characters so i hope ganon returns with his sword and new moves.
Which sword? The one shown in the Zelda demo (and in Ganondorf's victory pose), or the actual sword he used in TP?

I prefer the one tht he uses in his vicotry pose but since link and zelda are being used from TP i am expecting ganon to be the same.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 12:50:48

At 7/3/07 03:29 AM, verycoolguy wrote:
At 7/3/07 03:22 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: Haha, Bowser looks kick ass. Not too much of a surprise that he'd be here.

I think they mean the designs of the characters, look at Zelda. I may be wrong.

I'm pretty sure they're talking about the movesets. Not even more complicated necessarily, just different. After all Bowser is known as one of the worst characters, so it's only fair they make him a bit better

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 14:33:22

At 7/3/07 12:50 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I'm pretty sure they're talking about the movesets. Not even more complicated necessarily, just different. After all Bowser is known as one of the worst characters, so it's only fair they make him a bit better.

-In Super Smash Bro's Melee, he was one of the slowest characters in the game. No one really used him. :/
-Looks like Bowser came outta his shell and now he's in SSBB. I hope he is way better in SSBB then SSBM.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 14:57:38

Bowser was good in his own way.

Here, not perfect, but still good.
Now whether or not they make him better or worse is yet to be seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 15:35:41

At 7/3/07 02:57 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Bowser was good in his own way.

Here, not perfect, but still good.
Now whether or not they make him better or worse is yet to be seen.

Wow, that is pretty good. I never thought Bowser was a bad character to play in the first place though.

Old sig

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 15:45:21

Sorry I haven't been here recently. I'm trying to fix my sound, and I need a Universal Audio Architecture High Definition audio bus driver, which I can't get a hold of.

In any case, Bowser was added to the site. I hope they make him better, it would only make sense since he was so damn slow. Some fast attacks to get some leverage and the stronger attacks to KO them.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 16:29:16

Bowser is back. I actually wasn't too sure if he would be. Maybe there is hope for Marth after all :D. He does look a lot better than he did.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 16:53:15

Bowser huh? I don't personally care for him too much but I know of some people who can fare quite well with him so I am not going to put him down.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 17:54:11

At 7/3/07 04:53 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Bowser huh? I don't personally care for him too much but I know of some people who can fare quite well with him so I am not going to put him down.

The only good attacks that Bowser had in Super Smash Bro's Melee was the bomb butt move and the flame outta the mouth. The rest of Bowsers moves were too slow. Even a blind person could of seen them. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 18:01:08

And here I be, after yet another long time, 10 pages. Im sorry i keep trying to get on here again, but just cant, working on amvs and such and get little time, and that just to maybe chat a bit or look at comments on my vids, thats it. So whats the official ruling of the vet reformation? lol

Yehhh

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 18:05:22

At 7/3/07 05:54 PM, Seamonky wrote: The only good attacks that Bowser had in Super Smash Bro's Melee was the bomb butt move and the flame outta the mouth. The rest of Bowsers moves were too slow. Even a blind person could of seen them. :/

In reality, all of his moves are rather slow. I am able to at least guard before his attacks are upon me. I enjoy seeing people use fire-breath though, it allows me to get in some great combos! :)

At 7/3/07 06:01 PM, Alexandro-0081 wrote: And here I be, after yet another long time, 10 pages. Im sorry i keep trying to get on here again, but just cant, working on amvs and such and get little time, and that just to maybe chat a bit or look at comments on my vids, thats it. So whats the official ruling of the vet reformation? lol

Everything is going to stay the same. Its understandable that you can't always be here though, no worries about that! Thanks for checking in though and letting us know you won't be around for a while again, its appreciated! :)

I use simley faces when happy, and I'm happy since I will be chilling with this one girl in a few hours! :) :) :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 20:00:36

Bowser was made for melee fights not 1 on 1 his smash attacks are very slow, but when it hits does good damaged and is perfect from more the 1 on 1