00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amoongoos1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,007,520 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 21:40:26

At 7/3/07 06:05 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: In reality, all of his moves are rather slow. I am able to at least guard before his attacks are upon me. I enjoy seeing people use fire-breath though, it allows me to get in some great combos! :)

When Bowser uses the fire-breath attack, he is vunerable or anyone to attack him strongly. That is one of the reasons why he suckes in SSBM. :/

I use simley faces when happy, and I'm happy since I will be chilling with this one girl in a few hours! :) :) :)

So, what are you guys gonna do when you see each other. ;)

Bowser looks orgasmically good

He looks sexy in Super Smash Bro's Brawl! :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 21:53:21

At 7/3/07 05:54 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 7/3/07 04:53 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Bowser huh? I don't personally care for him too much but I know of some people who can fare quite well with him so I am not going to put him down.
The only good attacks that Bowser had in Super Smash Bro's Melee was the bomb butt move and the flame outta the mouth. The rest of Bowsers moves were too slow. Even a blind person could of seen them. :/

bowser's tilts are pretty good, as well as his up+b as an offensive move and his koopa klaw (over+b)

still really slow though : (

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-03 22:18:50

At 7/3/07 09:40 PM, Seamonky wrote: When Bowser uses the fire-breath attack, he is vunerable or anyone to attack him strongly. That is one of the reasons why he suckes in SSBM. :/

I agree, strongly agree with this!

I use simley faces when happy, and I'm happy since I will be chilling with this one girl in a few hours! :) :) :)
So, what are you guys gonna do when you see each other. ;)

We talked for a while and I found out she has a boyfriend now.. but good news is I also found out that a lot of her friends like me and we're all going off soon together! :)

Bowser looks orgasmically good
He looks sexy in Super Smash Bro's Brawl! :D

I sadly have to agree. XD

I say that since I'm saying a computer generated image of the Koopa Leader looks good. :)
At 7/3/07 09:53 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: bowser's tilts are pretty good, as well as his up+b as an offensive move and his koopa klaw (over+b)

Those are his best moves but they don't really compete when everything about him is factored into play.

still really slow though : (

Thats his downfall but some people can still play with him good enough to make up for his lack of speed. :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 00:30:55

Something i really want to come back is the original entrance of characters from the first smash. Kinda how mario would come out of a pipe, kirby from the warp star and pikachu from a pokeball.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 01:06:48

At 7/4/07 12:30 AM, SenorPresidente wrote: Something i really want to come back is the original entrance of characters from the first smash. Kinda how mario would come out of a pipe, kirby from the warp star and pikachu from a pokeball.

Yeah, I remember that. I would be nice to see Bowser jump out of his Koopa Clown Car. I can't think of how some other characters would appear, namely, people from Fire Emblem.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 01:59:07

At 7/4/07 01:06 AM, AlexJS wrote: I can't think of how some other characters would appear, namely, people from Fire Emblem.

They could come riding a horse

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 02:42:20

At 7/3/07 12:50 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I'm pretty sure they're talking about the movesets. Not even more complicated necessarily, just different. After all Bowser is known as one of the worst characters, so it's only fair they make him a bit better

Maybe, but if you noticed on all the pictures they had for him, those looked to be the pretty same old moves, fire breath, Up-B spinning thing. Nothing really looked too different there.

At 7/3/07 06:16 AM, SenorPresidente wrote: I prefer the one tht he uses in his vicotry pose but since link and zelda are being used from TP i am expecting ganon to be the same.

Oooo, secksy sword. Nice. I wonder if he'll be distracted by simple moves with his TP update. Hmmmmm.....

At 7/4/07 12:30 AM, SenorPresidente wrote: Something i really want to come back is the original entrance of characters from the first smash. Kinda how mario would come out of a pipe, kirby from the warp star and pikachu from a pokeball.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. That was awesome. I would love to see the entrances return. Good call.

And I would just like to apologize for my double post last page. I just wanted to do a quick post to be the first mentioning bowser, so I posted, and I had to reply to the questions others were asking, and I wasn't thinking, and, and,.............I DOUBLE POSTED!!!!!!!!!! *falls to knees* Oh, forgive me crew. I'll do anything, anything. Well, maybe not anything

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 02:43:42

At 7/2/07 03:15 AM, Sparkpro wrote: May I join this fine establishment?
The characters that I use in Melee are Pikachu, Fox and Ice climbers.

Note to self: Don't ask to join a club during an awesome update.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 02:52:46

At 7/4/07 02:43 AM, Sparkpro wrote:
At 7/2/07 03:15 AM, Sparkpro wrote: May I join this fine establishment?
The characters that I use in Melee are Pikachu, Fox and Ice climbers.
Note to self: Don't ask to join a club during an awesome update.

Sorry about that. You're more than welcome to join, just follow the usual rules, don't spam, flame or go off topic, respect all members here, mainly the President (myself), the Vice (AlexJS), and the vets (located in AlexJS' sig). Post here three times and you are in! :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 03:05:53

The question is answered!!

Points for me for pointing out the really fierce shit.
Go Giga Bowser!

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 03:08:40

At 7/4/07 03:05 AM, knuxrouge wrote: The question is answered!!

Go Giga Bowser!

haha, dammit, you just beat me to it!

But yeah, giga bowser looks sharp. And we can also see in the last picture that zelda retains her fair/bair 'electric toe'

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 03:10:39

Go Giga Bowser!

That's the best final smash so far.
I wonder if he'll still have those elemental effects to his attacks like in Melee.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 03:16:30

HOLY SHIT! I can't fucking wait now. Giga Bowser is one of the most awesome updates I've seen from this game so far.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 03:25:42

At 7/4/07 03:16 AM, supyohos123 wrote: HOLY SHIT! I can't fucking wait now. Giga Bowser is one of the most awesome updates I've seen from this game so far.

Hell, yeah, that is fucking awesome. I may just start using Bowser just so I can use his final smash. I've always wanted to use him, but I didn't have any of the code disc stuff. Oh, well. This is going to be awesome. YEAH, GIGA BOWSER!!!!! SECKSY BEAST!!!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 10:13:59

Mein gott, that is seriously awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 12:07:13

At 7/4/07 03:10 AM, Sparkpro wrote:

Go Giga Bowser!
That's the best final smash so far.
I wonder if he'll still have those elemental effects to his attacks like in Melee.

I would imagine he does, but they didn't show any actual attacks, so we'll have to wait.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 14:49:49

At 7/3/07 08:21 PM, Grammer wrote: Bowser looks orgasmically good

XD Grammar made a funny!
Although, Bowser looks really... unchanged in Brawl. He looks great still though, and Giga Bowser as a final smash? WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG TO REALISE THIS GREAT FEATURE NINTENDO!? HUH? HUH? HUH?

Challenge: I challenge you all to beat event 51 with EVERYBODY! Yes, this includes Zelda and Sheik as SEPERATE CHARACTERS! I like to see how you guys do :).

As for me, these are all the people I have left:

Ness
Kirby
Samus
Zelda
Sheik
Link
Young Link
Pichu
Pikachu.

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 14:56:12

At 7/4/07 02:49 PM, Cenetaurman wrote: Challenge: I challenge you all to beat event 51 with EVERYBODY! Yes, this includes Zelda and Sheik as SEPERATE CHARACTERS! I like to see how you guys do :).

I did that already. Execpt playing Zelda and Shiek separate, that's just redundant.

Also, if Bowser's Final Smash is GigaBowser, then if he were to appear in Brawl, Sonic's Final Smash would be Super Sonic...

Just a thought.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 15:44:26

At 7/4/07 03:34 PM, Grammer wrote: And I thought the SSBD couldn't top themselves after they showed us Bowser, but Giga Bowser? This is shaping up to be a pretty good week.

The best Final Smash so far.
9/10

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 16:08:44

Sorry for not posting sooner..

So Bowsers Final is awesome, I'll probably play as him some what in brawl :)

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 16:39:57

The final smashes are cool but they're kind of a novelty for me, since we'll probably turn them off quick. Same reason you turn items off, it makes things unbalanced in competitive play : /

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 16:47:32

I will probably have items on and stuff when i get tire of playing seriously. Last night for example me and friends were smashing it but got kinda boring so we start using characters like bowser, ness, DK etc and turn items on.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 16:49:54

At 7/4/07 04:39 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: The final smashes are cool but they're kind of a novelty for me, since we'll probably turn them off quick. Same reason you turn items off, it makes things unbalanced in competitive play : /

-Yeah, me and my friends back then played without items since it ruined the fighting. We liked to play with all bombs back then but that was just for fun.
-I just checked out Smashbros.com and I just saw Bowsers Final Smash. That is one hell of a final smash. I might just choose bowser in SSBB. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 20:15:01

At 7/4/07 04:39 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: The final smashes are cool but they're kind of a novelty for me, since we'll probably turn them off quick. Same reason you turn items off, it makes things unbalanced in competitive play : /

Thats the same thing I was thinking when I first heard about Final Smashes. I would love to see them and use them in a fun game but when it comes to a competition, skill is skill and that doesn't include the ability to be able to use an item well.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 20:52:51

At 7/4/07 02:49 PM, Cenetaurman wrote:
Challenge: I challenge you all to beat event 51 with EVERYBODY! Yes, this includes Zelda and Sheik as SEPERATE CHARACTERS! I like to see how you guys do :).

Done it. A friend chalenged me a while back with that. My biggest problem was [and still is] Ganondorf and the hardest character to do it with was Young Link.

At 7/4/07 08:15 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Thats the same thing I was thinking when I first heard about Final Smashes. I would love to see them and use them in a fun game but when it comes to a competition, skill is skill and that doesn't include the ability to be able to use an item well.

True. I stopped playing with items because nothing makes me angrier than watching my opponent run from the fight, just to get an item. I don't plan to use the smash ball too often, just when I want to have fun for fun's sake.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 21:05:34

At 7/4/07 08:52 PM, knuxrouge wrote: True. I stopped playing with items because nothing makes me angrier than watching my opponent run from the fight, just to get an item. I don't plan to use the smash ball too often, just when I want to have fun for fun's sake.

Let's hope items can be adjusted for online battles. If not, you're gonna have to learn how to deal with items. Great players don't need items, better ones know how to turn the tables no matter who has what.

Example: Your opponent grabs a Hammer. You hit him with a projectile, a capsule maybe (It's all about timing.) and knock him out. No midair jump means no recovery.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 22:25:06

At 7/4/07 09:05 PM, AlexJS wrote:
Example: Your opponent grabs a Hammer. You hit him with a projectile, a capsule maybe (It's all about timing.) and knock him out. No midair jump means no recovery.

And then you point and laugh at him, implementing the mental part of the game.

Damn, Giga Bowser looks sexy.

Yeah, when it comes to items, that makes no difference in how well I do. If there are items, I usually just grab the spin jump and I'm fine. Just to annoy people by damaging them with both jumps then with my upb.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-04 23:16:29

At 7/4/07 10:13 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Mein gott, that is seriously awesome.

Are you german? XD. Anyway i saw the update. It looks, freaking sweet.
I can't wait for the other final smash updates!!

Old sig

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-05 03:04:51

Kind of a lame update...
The only remotely interesting thing was the control for the wii remote controls [no pun intended].

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-05 03:31:38

At 7/5/07 03:04 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Kind of a lame update...
The only remotely interesting thing was the control for the wii remote controls [no pun intended].

At least it gives you an idea on how the single Wii remote will work.