00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,007,555 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-06-30 22:23:06

At 6/30/07 10:04 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Well, I can't eat and I couldn't sleep last night but I'm going to stay here.
I realized I worked too damn hard here to let someone take that away from me.

Great the hear. Err... except that eating and sleeping... part...

About not taking damage though, I hate it when its something stupid that damages you after you've worked so hard to get through the game with no damage. I realized that its nearly impossible to do that with someone such as Pichu since his own attacks hurt him. :/

Before I got my data deleted, I actually managed to do it on Very Easy Classic. Then I got my data deleted. It was never recorded to begin with, but I was still pissed off. I might try it again sometime, but I haven't had the motivation to play Melee recently.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 01:30:49

Glad to hear you're staying, Lotus. I hope everything works out fine, and that you can eat and sleep more.....

That's a lot to get the diskun trophy. What does it look like anyways? I may have to work on some of this stuff.

I have a question about one of the trophies. It says things like "start the game with ______ data." Does that mean "start a new file with this data" or "turn it on with this data"?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 04:44:41

diskun- http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/im ages/cam/gal/gal_ms-t09.jpg

yeah, nothing special : /

And it basically means turn on. If you turn on smash brothers and you have a pikmin save file on your card, it automatically unlocks the olimar trophy for you

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 13:38:24

At 7/1/07 04:44 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: diskun- http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/im ages/cam/gal/gal_ms-t09.jpg

And it basically means turn on. If you turn on smash brothers and you have a pikmin save file on your card, it automatically unlocks the olimar trophy for you

heh heh, looks like one of the nerds at my school XD
Todays quote: I'll smash your face into a car windsheild then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again!
Figure out the movie I got that from XD
Not you IronRaven24, I know you watched that movie.

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 15:55:56

At 6/30/07 10:23 PM, AlexJS wrote: Great the hear. Err... except that eating and sleeping... part...

Its alright, I stayed out all last night with a few friends and I remebered something.. when you're single you have no rules, no limitations or boundaries, I forgot that feeling and now that its back, I love it! :)

At 7/1/07 01:30 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: Glad to hear you're staying, Lotus. I hope everything works out fine, and that you can eat and sleep more.....

Well I ate a lil today, I got kinda drunk last night though so I'm a little hungover still. It was worth it though! :)

At 7/1/07 04:44 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: diskun- http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol/im ages/cam/gal/gal_ms-t09.jpg

I got all the trophies a while ago, I never even looked at them all though. I just got the message saying I unlocked them all.

At 7/1/07 01:38 PM, Cenetaurman wrote: Todays quote: I'll smash your face into a car windsheild then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again!

Um, ok?

I have no clue right now, it sounds familar but then again I can't figure out what it is.

In other news, I am back in the tournament, I am going to do my best to prove that people not heard of too much can still be good! :)

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 18:13:52

About not taking damage though, I hate it when its something stupid that damages you after you've worked so hard to get through the game with no damage. I realized that its nearly impossible to do that with someone such as Pichu since his own attacks hurt him. :/

Pichu's easy to do it with, just spam nairs and make sure to shffl absolutely everything and wavedash and mindgame constantly. Most of his attack don't hurt him.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 18:42:01

Guess who is back for now?
Wow, I missed alot, too much to actually go back and review, but I can say that I mastered wavedashing and my skills have increased. So who can explain to me in little words what I missed without using the word "Stuff"?

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 20:11:40

At 7/1/07 06:42 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Guess who is back for now?

Good to have you back. :)

Wow, I missed alot, too much to actually go back and review, but I can say that I mastered wavedashing and my skills have increased. So who can explain to me in little words what I missed without using the word "Stuff"?

Good thing you mastered all that! :)

You didn't miss too much since the last time you were here. We've been talking more of Brawl and its characters, talking of bad things that have happened with us with Melee (i.e. Losing our saved data), trophies in Melee, and obstacles in Melee that seem impossible (beating the game without taking any damage).

Thats really it for the most part, the rest of the conversations aren't too new and to be honest, those are the only conversations I can remeber at the moment. :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 20:15:08

At 6/30/07 10:04 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Well, I can't eat and I couldn't sleep last night but I'm going to stay here.

Thats awesome! except the eating sleeping part.

Sorry i haven't been posting lately,I really haven't found a reason to or just had nothing to add guess.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 20:57:39

Hello, fellow Super Smashers.

Can I joinn? I love SSBM and SSB! My favorite character is Mario.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 21:10:33

At 7/1/07 08:57 PM, WildfireHedgehog wrote: Hello, fellow Super Smashers.

Sure! Just don't spam, flame, and go off topic. You also have to respect your vets, VP, and Prez.

Oh, and nice sig.

Old sig

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 22:02:49

At 7/1/07 08:11 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Good to have you back. :)

Thank you. Its good to be back.

Good thing you mastered all that! :)

Thank you, I've done alot of practicing.

You didn't miss too much since the last time you were here. We've been talking more of Brawl and its characters, talking of bad things that have happened with us with Melee (i.e. Losing our saved data), trophies in Melee, and obstacles in Melee that seem impossible (beating the game without taking any damage).

Thats really it for the most part, the rest of the conversations aren't too new and to be honest, those are the only conversations I can remeber at the moment. :/

Hm.. I lost all of my memory card data 'bout 3 weeks ago. Luckily I copied some data off of a friend's memory card. I've beaten the game on all modes on Hard mode, I've tried very hard mode, but Crazy hand hurts too much. Oh! I gotyta go checks some updates in brawl,be right back.

Thats what I like about you, you're a good President, you should run this country.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-01 22:17:17

Wow, just saw Live Free, Die Hard. Best movie I've seen in a while.

At 7/1/07 09:10 PM, mrazianboi wrote:

Sure! Just don't spam, flame, and go off topic. You also have to respect your vets, VP, and Prez.

There's a members list in my signature, listing all the members and their status. Stick around long enough, and I'll add you.

4 or 5 posts.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 00:23:22

At 7/1/07 10:17 PM, AlexJS wrote:

stuffz

In the members list, what does it mean that my name is in gray? Also, what are the numbers by everyone's names?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 01:13:03

At 7/1/07 08:15 PM, ironraven24 wrote:
Thats awesome! except the eating sleeping part.

I know, I was able to stomach some food today though and I got a lil bit of rest. I went to bed when the sun was coming up though so I didn't sleep long. :/

Sorry i haven't been posting lately,I really haven't found a reason to or just had nothing to add guess.

Thats quite fine, its just good to know that you're still around and doing well! :)

Welcome, just follow the rules and you will be fine. :)

At 7/1/07 10:02 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 7/1/07 08:11 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Good thing you mastered all that! :)
Thank you, I've done alot of practicing.

Same here, I have more battles to face for the tournament I am in and I've been working hard to prepare for them all. :)

Hm.. I lost all of my memory card data 'bout 3 weeks ago. Luckily I copied some data off of a friend's memory card. I've beaten the game on all modes on Hard mode, I've tried very hard mode, but Crazy hand hurts too much. Oh! I gotyta go checks some updates in brawl,be right back.

Well at least you didn't have to go through the entire all over again! Just practice more though and soon enough you'll be able to beat the game on any difficulty with no problem at all! :)

Thats what I like about you, you're a good President, you should run this country.

Thanks, I don't think I will be president of the country though. If I had a chance to be though then I would change many things. :)

At 7/2/07 12:23 AM, Pedochu wrote: In the members list, what does it mean that my name is in gray? Also, what are the numbers by everyone's names?

Your name is gray since its the second account you've gone by since you've been here and the numbers are to tell when everyone joined.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 01:18:23

At 7/2/07 12:23 AM, Pedochu wrote:
At 7/1/07 10:17 PM, AlexJS wrote:
stuffz

In the members list, what does it mean that my name is in gray? Also, what are the numbers by everyone's names?

The gray usernames are alts that people use in here, and the numbers next to you username is the page you joined.

If you ditched your first and are using that account, just say when and I'll switch 'em or get rid of one.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 01:26:04

At 7/2/07 01:18 AM, AlexJS wrote: The gray usernames are alts that people use in here, and the numbers next to you username is the page you joined.

Now comes my question related to why I got a bit curious recently:

Where are some of the numbers of some members such as myself?

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 01:34:39

At 7/2/07 01:26 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 7/2/07 01:18 AM, AlexJS wrote: The gray usernames are alts that people use in here, and the numbers next to you username is the page you joined.
Now comes my question related to why I got a bit curious recently:
Where are some of the numbers of some members such as myself?

I got tired. Looking up a member's first post is pretty tedious. I did about 15 or so and got sleepy. I'll fish around for them tomorrow, if I'm not too busy.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 02:44:39

At 7/1/07 01:38 PM, Cenetaurman wrote:

heh heh, looks like one of the nerds at my school XD
Todays quote: I'll smash your face into a car windsheild then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again!

Hehe, that's from Anchorman.

I just watched that movie today on the way back from football camp.

Our victory song for football last year was Afternoon Delight.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 03:15:05

May I join this fine establishment?
The characters that I use in Melee are Pikachu, Fox and Ice climbers.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 04:00:11

Guys, assist trophies kick ass. This update is awesome.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 06:03:01

At 7/2/07 04:00 AM, supyohos123 wrote: Guys, assist trophies kick ass. This update is awesome.

Seeing so many updates going on, I wonder if Nintendo can really reel out this game for sale by the end of this year.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 06:52:26

At 7/2/07 01:13 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
Well at least you didn't have to go through the entire all over again! Just practice more though and soon enough you'll be able to beat the game on any difficulty with no problem at all! :)

That was actually in reply to the "without damage" factor. I already beat the game on all 3 modes on all difficulties, its just I've only beat them without damage on Hard Mode at the highest.

At 7/2/07 06:03 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 7/2/07 04:00 AM, supyohos123 wrote: Guys, assist trophies kick ass. This update is awesome.
Seeing so many updates going on, I wonder if Nintendo can really reel out this game for sale by the end of this year.

Its been assumed this fall.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 12:44:20

Assist trophies look awesome! It's like a Pokeball, but cooler! Assist capsules summons a character to fight for you. These will be characters that didn't quite make the roster, but will fight along side you for a while. Most of these guys will be invincible, so most attacks will be useless. That means most fighters we're waiting for, like Geno and Mallow, will appear.

Awesome update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 12:44:34

Assist trophies! Quite an interesting little update. At first I thought Goroh was a playable character till I read closer. Seems like a pretty cool way to try and include all the favorites.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 12:58:31

At 7/2/07 12:44 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Assist trophies! Quite an interesting little update. At first I thought Goroh was a playable character till I read closer. Seems like a pretty cool way to try and include all the favorites.

Yeah, that's what I though as well. I would definitly used Samurai Goroh if he was actually a playable character. The Assist Trophies are going to be sweet in that game. It sorta feels like they are pokeballs in a way. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 13:29:35

haha, yeah, character pokeballs.

I'm not too bummed about goroh though, tbh I wasn't really looking forward to playing with him or anything

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 13:35:15

This changes the whole outlook of Brawl,
too bad there invincible, cause now they don’t seem any different then pokemon.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 13:35:36

At 7/2/07 01:29 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: haha, yeah, character pokeballs.

I'm not too bummed about goroh though, tbh I wasn't really looking forward to playing with him or anything

Me either. I wonder if you can unlock Assist Trophy characters, or if the trophies you collect appear as Assist Trophies.

Speaking of Trophies, I got the No-Damage Clear last night with Mario, but I'm having trouble with the Lethal Weapon bonus. Any tips?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-07-02 13:53:00

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy doing a major cleaning of my house (under my mom's orders). This includes painting awnings. Fun.

Anywho, I may not be posting often for the next couple of weeks, due to this. But do not worry, I am still going to post when I can.

At 7/2/07 01:35 PM, Truth wrote: This changes the whole outlook of Brawl,
too bad there invincible, cause now they don’t seem any different then pokemon.

Well, yeah, they kind of are pokemon. But better.

At 7/2/07 01:35 PM, AlexJS wrote: I wonder if you can unlock Assist Trophy characters, or if the trophies you collect appear as : Assist Trophies.

That is very interesting. If it is trophies that you have, I wonder if you start out with certain trophies already, so you can have some assist trophies from the beginning.

I wonder if this is how Ridley will get in the game.