00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ferrus21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,046,579 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 18:00:01

At 10/24/11 05:27 PM, Addict wrote: we don't want you breaking loose and wreaking havoc upon townsfolk and whatnot. one second you'll be fine and the next second you'll be in a drug induced stupor of fear and anxiety. then again it could be fun, just warning you though be prepared for the worst and try to avoid any public situation

Il be with about 2-3 other people, we were thinking of trick or treating while tripping, but if its really a bad idea il try and get them to stay in like the park or something. I just don't want to be a buzz kill to the group

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 19:53:26

At 10/24/11 03:19 AM, MadCow wrote: At 10/23/11 09:16 PM, killer

uhhhhhhhh you're the dick talking shit about walking dead? i was totally super duper high on drugs when i read your post and it totally harshed my marshmellow. its like, how can someone be so damn ignorant? did you ever consider that anyone in this club might work in the lighting dept. on that particular television series and would be personally offended that you think they're some rinkydink operation thats going to run out of ideas after 3 eps when in fact they have the next ten seasons contracted and planned out? no you didn't, because you're a stupid newbie who needs to be sucking on a dick-shaped pacifier in your crib instead of posting in the official hardcore dopehead topics on the newgrounds dot com bulletin board system

right there is proof you are dumb as fuck, its not talking shit if you say they are probably going to run out of ideas. if you think that is talking shit, you are most likely a huge pussy. either way, im done with you, you can comment back and spew your bull shit at me all you want, but i wont reply or even pay attention

asdf

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 20:55:03

At 10/24/11 08:42 PM, Piggler wrote: I planted a few marijuana seeds yesterday. I have a nice lighting fixture in my closet and 2 pots containing 3 seeds each. How do I not get caught?

Don't grow in your house if you live with your parents.

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 22:12:03

yo condor i wouldn't wanna shroom and trick or treat personally, sounds like bad vibes. just one thing could prob set u off and shit, especially if ur not accustomed to psychadelics

good luck

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-25 21:15:30

At 10/24/11 04:50 PM, The-Condor wrote: Trying mushrooms for the first time on Halloween, any advice?

You are going to trip really hard.

I find the come up rather queezy so you might want to consider lemon tec'ing them. Or maybe making tea, that's what I did my first time, then continues to lemon tec.
It allows for the porperties to be absorbed in lemon juice, rather than your stomache, so you may not get that sea sick feeling 20 minutes in before it fully hits you. When lemon tec'ing the general trip hits you harder as well. The trip is shortened by only maybe one or two hours tops, but if it helps with the come up, it's a win win.

A tiny bit of ginger can also help the stomach, but after you ingest, you're going to be so out of it you'll forget all about it. Especially since it's your first time. However, if you eat them, say a 2.5 dry, and 20 minutes in you feel like vomiting, don't fight it, take some deep breaths, think positive thoughts as hard as it may be.

It's really important to be around people who you think won't judge you if you act or say something stupid, a.k.a good friends. If not you may get a more negative vibe, feeling judged, ect, and that can turn into a bad trip faster than you can blink.

Shrooms aren't mdma. It's not an on switch for happiness and pleasure, its gate that opens and allows more into your mind, similar to acid. The trip will be good or bad all depending on your mental state. That is, unless you get horrible black stems, lmao.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 00:27:58

Wait, did a page just get deleted?

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 00:44:57

At 10/26/11 12:27 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Wait, did a page just get deleted?

thanks to eyelovepooy

And this is the 600th page again

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 08:10:28

At 10/25/11 09:15 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote: stuff

Hey, thanks for the advice man.

The Stoner's Club

Zombie Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 14:06:56

Will I ever achieve the "laughing high" I used to get when I first started smoking? I've come to the sad realization lately that I haven't had one in forever, and I hear that once it goes away it never comes back.

At this point I'm just a lazy fuckbag stoner when I smoke.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 17:22:11

At 10/26/11 02:06 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: Will I ever achieve the "laughing high" I used to get when I first started smoking? I've come to the sad realization lately that I haven't had one in forever, and I hear that once it goes away it never comes back.

Haven't had this despite numerous (and long) tolerance breaks, so I'm not sure. Could be because I'm not 17 anymore and immature as fuck, but...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 20:59:20

Holy fuck.

I just watched some anit drug video where a girl is on a bed talking about her leg hurting. She moans like crazy throughout and I have to admit, I got a boner for a few seconds. I want to watch it again now if anyone can find it, She's on heroin btw. It makes me wanna try herion, just once.

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 22:10:29

zig zag blunt philliedde

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-26 23:20:00

At 10/26/11 05:22 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 10/26/11 02:06 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: Will I ever achieve the "laughing high" I used to get when I first started smoking? I've come to the sad realization lately that I haven't had one in forever, and I hear that once it goes away it never comes back.

Haven't had this despite numerous (and long) tolerance breaks, so I'm not sure. Could be because I'm not 17 anymore and immature as fuck, but...

What laughing high? That can't-stop-laughing-at-everything, the world is just bliss and great? Yeah that never comes back.

The "ahaha im so high and thats was funny as fuck", you can get that all the time. As for the lazy potato sack high, that depends on the bud and mood. Try smoking some strong PK indica, anyone would be on the couch, while a strong sativa can get you that nice energetic mellow head high.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 01:18:40

I'm about to smoke for the first time in like over a week
and I've got emergency bread and water in case i'm too high to leave my room

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 15:39:55

At 10/26/11 02:06 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: Will I ever achieve the "laughing high" I used to get when I first started smoking?

I never had one of those. Matter of fact, most kids that do have those highs I generally avoid.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 20:39:12

At 10/27/11 03:39 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 10/26/11 02:06 PM, jAvAcOlA wrote: Will I ever achieve the "laughing high" I used to get when I first started smoking?
I never had one of those. Matter of fact, most kids that do have those highs I generally avoid.

ur so fucking cold and not understanding dude. not cool brah

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 20:53:28

At 10/27/11 08:39 PM, Boss wrote:
At 10/27/11 03:39 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
ur so fucking cold and not understanding dude. not cool brah

DUDE I KNOW RIGHT? But seriously, do you want to associate yourself with a group of *technically* adults (meaning 18+) who giggle like schoolgirls?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 20:56:07

Forgot the rest of my post.

I know too many self-claimed "daily smokers" that take a hit and laugh uncontrollably like people did when they were teenagers. If I wanted to hang out with someone who acted like a fourteen year old, I would go hang out with real fourteen year olds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 22:08:43

At 10/26/11 11:20 PM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote: What laughing high? That can't-stop-laughing-at-everything, the world is just bliss and great? Yeah that never comes back.

SO NOT TRUE

I've been smoking for about 5 years now, and I know exactly what type of laughing is he talking about. It is possible, you only need a better weed.

Let me tell you my story sir. This summer I got some weed, but only like a G amd 1/2, because that's all this guy could get me. But it was the best shit ever. And I finally experienced the uncontrollable lolz again. It was like heaven. I didn't know where I'm at (I was in my house with my gf), and we were sooo lost. We were sharing stupid irrelevant stories and just giggled. I was explaining her how I completed the last map on Star Wars Jedi Academy, in deatail.

TL;DR IT IS POSSIBLE

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 23:41:06

Ran out of normal paper, so I had to roll thus:

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-27 23:56:47

So does anyone here deal?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 00:34:14

At 10/27/11 11:56 PM, gibleto wrote: So does anyone here deal?

No... I couldn't do it. I don't have the nerves for that. You know, you're in constant jeopardy of the police. And sooner or later they find out. Unless you're someone like Pablo Escobar, a Colombian drug lord, who controled everything. But even he got killed in the age of 44.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 02:35:54

So easy to sell weeds these days...

-

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 05:11:13

At 10/28/11 05:01 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I love Madcow. Reading his posts makes me sooo happy!

uhhh dumbdumb, im a girl you fuckin noob, cant you see it clearly sez female in my profile??? OR ARE YOU TOO STONEY BALONEY TO COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF GENDER YOU FUCKING H

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 05:18:13

At 10/28/11 05:11 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 10/28/11 05:01 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I love Madcow. Reading his posts makes me sooo happy!
uhhh dumbdumb, im a girl you fuckin noob, cant you see it clearly sez female in my profile??? OR ARE YOU TOO STONEY BALONEY TO COMPREHEND THE CONCEPT OF GENDER YOU FUCKING H

proof of my womanhood 4 all u h8rs out there:

The Stoner's Club

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 06:26:11

Well I'm offcially skint. I have absolutely no money left until the 1st. But i have been able to get quite high almost every night thanks to one of my mates gettin' a quite well paid job. Thank you fate.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 16:09:16

At 10/28/11 06:26 AM, Decky wrote: Well I'm offcially skint. I have absolutely no money left until the 1st. But i have been able to get quite high almost every night thanks to one of my mates gettin' a quite well paid job. Thank you fate.

lol its funny to read this because its the exact same situation here.
Thanks to my couzin i can smoke weed and shit every day till the First...(So I get to pay it back a little.. lol)

-

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 17:47:12

Just smoked weed for the first time.

Am I in?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 21:47:29

At 10/28/11 05:18 AM, MadCow wrote: proof of my womanhood 4 all u h8rs out there:

Well that just killed my high.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-28 22:43:41

Fuck me, I'm high.
Pain in the ass making a sandwich

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature