00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooGutz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,054,180 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-15 06:23:42

yo i got in a serious fight after work last night lol i was on fire dont even have a scratch

i know thats got nothing to do with getting high but god damn that was awesome

i hope no one got my name though because that shit was serious

i forget how it happened but i was at a late night party in the west end and i accidentally punched a girl in the eye

well i know how it happened, i missed my punch. but i forget what happened before that.

i backed the fuck up into the hallway and next thing i know my buddy matt is walking out with a bloody nose so i follow closely behind him, and a n*gger who was at the stairs swung a punch and missed. i took a pace forward and punched him so hard in the face. i ran for the door because there was nothing else between me and the door and right at the last second i had a sinking feeling so i did a fucking left BACKFIST and it was powerful as fuck. i BOOKED IT to my buddys truck (luckily our ride was the first to get out) and locked the fucking doors behind us. sped away and all i see is red.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-15 06:27:48

and my buddy said he got one good fucking punch in the living room where it all started

my buddy is about 6 feet so that one good punch probably fucked him up good

i dont even have a scratch man i was like a fucking butterfly we got in under 20 seconds

early night for a saturday lol i fell asleep sometime around 11 buddy drove me home after

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-15 14:44:44

At 4/15/12 02:15 PM, Yert wrote:
At 4/14/12 01:34 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 4/14/12 12:58 PM, Yert wrote: This weekend I have been getting stimulated as fuck, but this weekend is special because it is the weekend of my birthday.
YeRt Is YoUr BiRtHdAy On ThE fIfTeEnTh Of ApRiL?
Yep

happy birthday twin

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-16 17:54:52

Yert's a wily motherfucker
aha oh god what
my aaaarms
every time i smoke this stuff
god
why
whwwhuwhwhwhwh

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-17 12:40:11

At 4/16/12 05:54 PM, kiljoy96 wrote: Yert's a wily motherfucker
aha oh god what
my aaaarms
every time i smoke this stuff
god
why
whwwhuwhwhwhwh

wat

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-18 23:13:53

Did you guys see that crane? It was huge. Could have lifted a crane.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 03:38:15

HALLELUJAH

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 05:57:56

Happy 4 20 y'all :)

I'm skint myself so I can't take part this year although I'm just going to wait until I get payed on the 1st and then change the date on my phone in an attempt to make myself believe that I haven't missed it.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 07:20:23

As far as I'm concerned 4:20am- 4/20 is the true 4:20 time of the day to light one up.
Happy 4/20 fuckers, really cool to see this club still going after all these years.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 08:26:34

At 4/20/12 07:20 AM, Popeofdope wrote: As far as I'm concerned 4:20am- 4/20 is the true 4:20 time of the day to light one up.
Happy 4/20 fuckers, really cool to see this club still going after all these years.

Good to see the pope back in this club :).

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 12:28:48

dex? Nah, I punish my liver enough already with booze.

A friend of mine gave me some bright freaking green bud with bright orange hairs. He got it from a medical place. Me, I'm used to dirt ass schwag, so I smoked too much of this shit, which was freaking fire, and I got much higher than expected. It's been a loooooong time since I've had quality weed.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 13:25:13

Just droppin by to say happy holidays guys :) Have a great day but more importantly be safe.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 17:08:34

Happy 4/20, everybody.

The Stoner's Club

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-20 18:55:23

so for this 4/20 i got drunk and smoked a lot

happy birthday

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-21 06:23:08

Yert types just like this girl I know
yertj
are you a girl
dear jeasus
wot

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-22 00:26:09

I had a pretty good 4/20. Smoked a ton of weed, vaporized a bunch of hash oil, and I've been consistently baked since yesterday afternoon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-23 11:04:03

Wasn't originally going to celebrate 4/20 due to not really caring for weed much anymore, but the kickback I was at eventually died down and I got pretty bored in my drunken stupor. My friends get a lot of interesting stuff due to medical licenses. Dispensaries give out free junk like THC pills (with a disclaimer, "this may last up to 12 hours"), free hash, THC candy, and stuff like that.

My friend also has an $80 portable vaporizer that's smaller than a cellphone and has to be one of the most ingenious inventions I've ever seen.

Anyway, I smoked a little bit, didn't feel much. My friend then asks if I want to try some top shelf stuff he bought and I say sure. He packs a half-bowl and I ask if I should save some for him, he says no, so I fireball that shit. Instantaneous high straight to the dome, it was easily the strongest weed I've ever touched. On the label it said it was 27% THC. Makes me wonder how much THC was in brick weed in the 60s...

Woke up the next morning with a splitting migraine, as to be expected from getting cross faded.

Alcohol and weed: not even once.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-23 14:22:37

Found an old smoking spot yesterday. Decided to go under a bridge to smoke a few bowls with my friend, and when I went under there the walls were covered in weed-related graffiti. Some of the paint appeared to be pretty old, as it was flaking off of the walls. I then proceeded to blaze a few bowls.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-23 17:53:16

Mareh-joo-ahna.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-23 20:19:51

A friend of mine gave me a little bit of his shit. It came from a medical marijuana dispensary. Holy shit is it powerful. And it's like, crayon green.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-24 00:15:36

4/20 was great, spent the entire day in a tree fort in the woods toking it up with a few good friends I hadn't seen in a while.

One of my friends apparently got pulled over on his way home though, and got bent over by fines and shit. Plus he had his brand new $175 bowl (REALLY fucking nice piece of work) confiscated. Then they impounded his car.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-24 22:33:55

I was sitting near a park earlier with my friend, when we notice some people toking up. They walk over to bum a cigarette, and we end up sharing our liquor and getting smoked up. However, after downing half a bottle of Bacardi, not to mention already being sick, not even bud was enough to keep it down. I puked like 3 times once I got home, then passed out. Fun fact: this is the first time I've actually thrown up while drinking, aside from one time where I slammed a bottle of cough syrup after sobering up from drinking loads.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-25 08:43:11

At 4/23/12 08:19 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: A friend of mine gave me a little bit of his shit. It came from a medical marijuana dispensary. Holy shit is it powerful.

I always thought that the medical marijuana was weak as shit. I've never tried it as I live in the UK and I'm pretty sure they got rid of it here a couple of years ago (could be wrong). I heard that it was just a mix of different strains put together and general bad cuts.

And it's like, crayon green.

You mean the colour? That's pretty awesome. I wonder if you put food colouring in a weed plants water if it would go that colour. Then you could have any colour you wanted. I'd go for purple but thats already out there so probably like a cyan.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-25 09:46:22

For420
I smokedabowl,
finished my final form bong
(pics of that later)
and flushed,
44 Tramadol
down the drain.

Fuck those pills,
they clog up your brain
and make you rehtarded.
Smoke weed all day.
As they say.
Peace.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-26 10:20:08

At 4/24/12 12:15 AM, SuperBastard wrote: $175 bowl

Wait, $175 bowl?

why spend that much on a bowl

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-27 01:23:22

At 4/26/12 10:20 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Wait, $175 bowl?

Because it was FUCKING AWESOME. He's got a decent job so he can afford nice things, but he's literally a Jew so he never spends any money. This bowl was an exception though, because it kicked that much ass.

It was a glass piece, severed zombie head with an eyeball hanging out and a hole in the back of the head with little ceramic maggots and stuff. The bowl was where the brains would be, and the right ear was the carb. Shame I can't get a picture of it, I can't seem to do it justice with just a description.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-28 21:54:06

At 4/27/12 01:23 AM, SuperBastard wrote:
At 4/26/12 10:20 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Wait, $175 bowl?

Because it was FUCKING AWESOME. He's got a decent job so he can afford nice things, but he's literally a Jew so he never spends any money. This bowl was an exception though, because it kicked that much ass.

It was a glass piece, severed zombie head with an eyeball hanging out and a hole in the back of the head with little ceramic maggots and stuff. The bowl was where the brains would be, and the right ear was the carb. Shame I can't get a picture of it, I can't seem to do it justice with just a description.

I would prefer a nice bong or something with glasswork where it matters rather than for design, still sounds pretty cool though, that's just an outlandish price for a bowl.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-28 23:21:22

At 4/24/12 10:33 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I puked like 3 times once I got home, then passed out. Fun fact: this is the first time I've actually thrown up while drinking, aside from one time where I slammed a bottle of cough syrup after sobering up from drinking loads.

Did you pass out on a pair of breasts?
That's wut i do every time i get high & loaded.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-29 00:47:52

At 4/28/12 09:54 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
I would prefer a nice bong or something with glasswork where it matters rather than for design, still sounds pretty cool though, that's just an outlandish price for a bowl.

Yeah, $175 is quite a chunk of change, but when you've got the money and you see exactly the right bowl... well, y'know.

I found a picture of it.

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2012-04-29 01:45:36

I think you guys should check out my thread and post your thoughts.