00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooGutz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,054,179 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 12:19:08

At 7/10/08 10:43 AM, MadCow wrote:
i just dont want it to be like, laced with coke or some gay shit like that. lots of people tell me how awesome it is, but then some others know downsides to it, so im kinda confused. i dunno, ill prolly try to do acid again before i try to get e.

like pretty much all drugs it depends how much you take. i've only ever taken e once, and not a big amount so it was alright, kinda felt a bit 'lighter' and happier, as well as weed-like visual alterations. but high levels of e n pure mdma can make you into something resembling an extra from dawn of the dead. plus theres the face-chewing stiff jaw feature and the comedowns. i have a lot of friends into it too, theres still a fairly active rave culture round where i live, even tho they dont happen all that often these days.

RZZZZZZ

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 16:34:23

At 7/10/08 10:52 AM, GayForGirls wrote: Internet mocks acid.
In a good way =p
Kay man...I'd really like to know how it goes...So go nuts and tell me all of it.

I gotta get the money first. I might buy between 2 and 5 hits, so that's about $40-50 (which I would normally just spend on weed or something). I plan on doing about 3 at once, and then i'll save the other hits for next time i wanna do it (yes I know about how you have to wait so you dont build up a tolerence).

At 7/10/08 12:19 PM, mrdurgan wrote:
At 7/10/08 10:43 AM, MadCow wrote:
i just dont want it to be like, laced with coke or some gay shit like that. lots of people tell me how awesome it is, but then some others know downsides to it, so im kinda confused. i dunno, ill prolly try to do acid again before i try to get e.
like pretty much all drugs it depends how much you take. i've only ever taken e once, and not a big amount so it was alright, kinda felt a bit 'lighter' and happier, as well as weed-like visual alterations. but high levels of e n pure mdma can make you into something resembling an extra from dawn of the dead. plus theres the face-chewing stiff jaw feature and the comedowns. i have a lot of friends into it too, theres still a fairly active rave culture round where i live, even tho they dont happen all that often these days.

They people that tell me how wonderful it is say that it's really intense kinda, and it's the best feeling ever and that you just want to touch everything. A few said that the comedown is really awful though and they felt like shit the next day, but others said they never felt bad after it. And I knew this one kids that was like, addicted to it and would do it every day and he was always fried out and shit.

I'll probably get a pill next time it's available, just to try it once for fun and see how I like it.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 16:37:20

At 7/10/08 06:16 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 7/9/08 10:36 PM, MadCow wrote: this chick in my school was selling "E from the bay area" for $5 a pill a few days ago but i didnt get any even tho i had the money. shes not necessarily unreliable, im just still not sure i wanna fuck with that stuff :/
Best to do pure MDMA, unless you like amphetamines. It's not that often that I do a nice pill but MD is always awesome; I try not to do pills any more.

ah, forgot to reply to this. PURE MDMA? Like a powder? If I have to snort that shit, no deal. one of the reasons I've never wanted to touch coke or E is because they seem like such slut drugs lmao. i always picture some dumb slut snorting shit whenever I think of em.

i dont do pills that often except for vicodin now and then. do you have some horrible story behind the fact you've cut back on pill use, or did you just randomly decide to try to stop?

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 16:57:02

ha me and my mates are playing a trick on this dumb bitch in our school, we rolled up some grass in a receipt and we're gonna give it to her pretending its weed and that slags gonna smoke it and pretend shes high.

youtube soon

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 20:13:40

At 7/10/08 04:37 PM, MadCow wrote: ah, forgot to reply to this. PURE MDMA? Like a powder? If I have to snort that shit, no deal. one of the reasons I've never wanted to touch coke or E is because they seem like such slut drugs lmao. i always picture some dumb slut snorting shit whenever I think of em.

Most people wrap it in a cigarette paper and swallow it, but you can snort it if you like. Kinda unpleasant.

i dont do pills that often except for vicodin now and then. do you have some horrible story behind the fact you've cut back on pill use, or did you just randomly decide to try to stop?

Did 3-and-a-half with some amphetamine-based thing in (maybe meth) and it kept me and my mate awake and twitching for about 24 hours. And kinda hurt us. It made me hate adulterants and prerfer stuff which is being sold as pure. Although I hate speed and amphetamines and you always get them in pills.

Do MDMA - more expensive but way more bang for your buck. And you don't have to snort it, 'bomb' it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 20:15:44

At 7/10/08 04:37 PM, MadCow wrote: i always picture some dumb slut snorting shit whenever I think of em.

Don't much like coke myself but I'd also like to say that the stereotypical user is not a good reason to avoid taking a drug. Danger is the best reason.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 20:24:38

At 7/10/08 08:13 PM, Earfetish wrote: Do MDMA - more expensive but way more bang for your buck. And you don't have to snort it, 'bomb' it.

i've bombed some vicodin before to make the effects kick in faster or w/e bombing is supposed to do lmao. but yeh, i dunno if i'll actually be able to get pure MDMA, dont really know any hookups for things besides bud lmao, but ill ask around i guess

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 20:32:14

At 7/10/08 08:24 PM, MadCow wrote:
At 7/10/08 08:13 PM, Earfetish wrote: Do MDMA - more expensive but way more bang for your buck. And you don't have to snort it, 'bomb' it.
i've bombed some vicodin before to make the effects kick in faster or w/e bombing is supposed to do lmao. but yeh, i dunno if i'll actually be able to get pure MDMA, dont really know any hookups for things besides bud lmao, but ill ask around i guess

$5 a pill sounds like some bullshit. Avoid it, probably selling some bunk or some tylenol.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-10 21:08:52

At 7/10/08 08:32 PM, Robotussin wrote: $5 a pill sounds like some bullshit. Avoid it, probably selling some bunk or some tylenol.

In the UK that's normal, and I've had very good pills for $6 (£3). I know it's significantly more expensive over there tho for that particular drug. But weed's cheaper.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-12 09:02:03

At 7/9/08 10:15 PM, life wrote:
not lately. I fear getting high alone anymore for my own sanity.

I prefer getting high alone

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-12 11:28:02

At 7/12/08 09:02 AM, bigjuicy wrote:

I dunno about that. I usually have racing thoughts that make my existence seem pointless and then those thoughts stick with me, so it's not like they go away. I did end up smoking alone the other night and it was ok.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-12 12:39:02

At 7/12/08 11:28 AM, life wrote:
At 7/12/08 09:02 AM, bigjuicy wrote:
I dunno about that. I usually have racing thoughts that make my existence seem pointless and then those thoughts stick with me, so it's not like they go away. I did end up smoking alone the other night and it was ok.

I have racing thoughts about the past and shit it's not that bad for me, at least you had fun the other night, I got drunk today so please excuse any bad grammar used.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-14 14:45:46

I smoked a bowl of kief the other day. Wow.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-14 16:17:41

good past two days. last night had 3 beers and 2 bowls of kush. today gota new bong and 20x saltiva. shits pretty good, smoked a blunt of kush and had 2 beers and a couplse shots so far, so this is gonna be a good time :]

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-14 16:20:09

MDMA and weed is an awfull mixture, we were all like
READY!!.....STEADY!!........stop....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-15 01:32:39

So I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. The meds I was prescribed (depakote) basically makes me feel like I smoked a bowl of shitty weed.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-15 18:08:09

lsd binge, it was good

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-15 18:10:13

MDMA and weed is an awfull mixture, we were all like

when i came down a couple of pills i did not feel the weed

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 03:22:02

Dude fruit punch is so bomb. My taste during being high on weed, is very enhanced in an odd way. Certain fruits can have a devine tone and others can be straight out sickening even though you enjoyed them before. Orange soda is particularly delicious.
Anyone else have such weird things happen to them. P.S. pizza , cookies, and other grub like that work to.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 13:56:36

At 7/15/08 06:08 PM, pr0ded wrote: lsd binge, it was good

lsd is a waste to binge on, all tabs must be taken at once to feel the full effect
if you keep taking more it won't do jack shit

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 14:30:00

At 7/17/08 03:22 AM, killa-teddy wrote: Dude fruit punch is so bomb. My taste during being high on weed, is very enhanced in an odd way.

You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill...on weeeed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 16:01:47

At 7/17/08 01:56 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote:
At 7/15/08 06:08 PM, pr0ded wrote: lsd binge, it was good
lsd is a waste to binge on, all tabs must be taken at once to feel the full effect
if you keep taking more it won't do jack shit

there arent much visuals but the music sounds like it was meant to be
i listened to my entire playlist, and am very peacful

venetian snares is good

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 16:12:45

and i take a dose, and after a while if things seem dulll i smoke weed, then sleep, and repeat
and behave very soberly

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 16:32:07

At 7/17/08 03:38 PM, Sensationalism wrote: How dangerous is Jimson Weed?

lmao someone told me that "you can't see, can't spit, can't pee, can't shit" but its crazy as hell and you hallucinate. i wouldnt try weird ass random plants to get high like some people do. i usually dont feel comfortable doing a drug until i know a few people have done it before and it's cool.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 17:11:04

At 7/17/08 04:32 PM, MadCow wrote: i usually dont feel comfortable doing a drug until i know a few people have done it before and it's cool.

I'm the kind of guy who wings it on a new drug and reports back. You'll miss out on interesting times if you're not a little random about it. Like no-one who does drugs everyone recommends will try Fly Agaric or Jimsonweed but you may as well for shits and giggles innit

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 17:18:42

that is one of the few things that are off limits in my drug use, i wouldn't do that, the rumour are true, i think about 50% or 1 in 5 or somehting end up in hosppptical

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-17 22:29:00

Datura is highly poisonous, and in terms of delusion, it's one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet. As I understand it, there are vivid hallucinations, but due to the deleriant nature of the drug, you don't perceive them as hallucinations. Many users claim to have not thought the drug affected them at all, only to find out days later that much of what they had experienced wasn't real at all.

Even if you don't land your ass in the hospital, experiences are nearly universally bad. I've heard stories of wandering around behind an apartment building naked, swigging out of a bottle of cologne.

I'm not against experimentation, but by and large, the collective experience seems to be that you should stay away.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-18 08:41:28

just do it, erowid is full of bullshit stories, and its not like they would remember how it went

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-18 11:03:27

At 7/18/08 08:41 AM, pr0ded wrote: just do it, erowid is full of bullshit stories, and its not like they would remember how it went

Funny, most of them write the reports IN TRIP.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-07-18 11:59:20

no, its OUT TRIP, its why there are TIMESTAMP