00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nickker101 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,056,676 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 05:13:34

Ohhh man smoked myself to death

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 05:18:42

Anybody want to explain to me how we're allowed to have this club? One of the rules of the forums is that we're not allowed to discuss illegal activities. Marijuana is illegal in every recognized country in the world. Sooooooooooooooooooo, what the fuck?

PS, bubblegum kush bitches.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 08:05:35

You're totally right.

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 08:41:01

So, my not-really-gf-but-similar has sent me a photo via the WhatsApp messenger of two girls. She scores weed from one of them. I dunno which one.

What do you think? I'll take the right one, 'cause she hotter!

The Stoner's Club

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 09:25:30

At 10/21/11 08:41 AM, NinoGrounds wrote: So, my not-really-gf-but-similar has sent me a photo via the WhatsApp messenger of two girls. She scores weed from one of them. I dunno which one.

What do you think? I'll take the right one, 'cause she hotter!

Probably the bitch with the rasta hat who you can't really see. It's obvious the one on the left is a man.

Either way, both have horrific fashion sense. What the fuck are they wearing, seriously? Must have smoked themselves retarded.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 09:27:43

At 10/21/11 09:25 AM, Rallard wrote: Probably the bitch with the rasta hat who you can't really see. It's obvious the one on the left is a man.

Either way, both have horrific fashion sense. What the fuck are they wearing, seriously? Must have smoked themselves retarded.

It's not bitch with the rasta. It's on of the two. And I like how the right one is dressed. It's winter, dude!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 09:59:08

At 10/21/11 05:18 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: Anybody want to explain to me how we're allowed to have this club? One of the rules of the forums is that we're not allowed to discuss illegal activities. Marijuana is illegal in every recognized country in the world. Sooooooooooooooooooo, what the fuck?

PS, bubblegum kush bitches.

You know I wonder that quite a lot. It's the same with the Graffiti club. Maybe it's because it's legal under some circumstances in most major countries. Either that or we all have MMJ prescriptions. I'm sure if I made a crack smoking club it would get locked.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 10:19:28

At 10/21/11 09:59 AM, Dromedary wrote: You know I wonder that quite a lot. It's the same with the Graffiti club. Maybe it's because it's legal under some circumstances in most major countries. Either that or we all have MMJ prescriptions. I'm sure if I made a crack smoking club it would get locked.

Funny thing is that if you read the OP it's a club for all drug users.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-21 13:40:47

At 10/21/11 10:19 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 10/21/11 09:59 AM, Dromedary wrote: You know I wonder that quite a lot. It's the same with the Graffiti club. Maybe it's because it's legal under some circumstances in most major countries. Either that or we all have MMJ prescriptions. I'm sure if I made a crack smoking club it would get locked.
Funny thing is that if you read the OP it's a club for all drug users.

Thing is, it's not illegal to be under the influence of drugs (so long as you're not a public disturbance), only to have them.

So basically, so long as people aren't doing drug deals in the club, I don't see it as being illegal.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-22 09:52:29

At 10/22/11 05:05 AM, DrakeAndJosh wrote: Today was so funny in class.

ololol you the rebel class clown funniest EvAR L0L amirite?

AMIRITE?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-22 12:13:32

At 10/22/11 05:05 AM, DrakeAndJosh wrote: e-cigs are fun, i might buy a pack

You should buy them for the sole reason of being a rebellious student. They're really cool and make the user look even cooler.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-22 17:46:47

At 10/22/11 03:55 PM, DrakeAndJosh wrote:
It made me attention so well and I got a perfect score on a test.

Man, I attention so hard, get me a chair so I breaks on head.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-22 20:07:28

At 10/22/11 03:55 PM, DrakeAndJosh wrote: They're alot safer and I actually feel the rush right away. It made me attention so well and I got a perfect score on a test. They're a good alternative

I guess you didn't get the joke. You should attention better.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-22 20:53:25

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 06:16:55

Nothing.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 14:58:25

At 10/23/11 02:24 PM, xXn00b1337assassinXx wrote: HAHA oh wow. repeat the last posters post. classic. here's the award of FUCKING NOTHING

You're exactly the kind of user we need right about now.

The Stoner's Club

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 17:48:42

double-ex newb elite double-ass in double-ex

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 20:42:58

At 10/23/11 05:56 PM, Addict wrote: tokin them blunts

just toking them nice and smooth

i enjoy swisher sweet blunt wraps, preferably the grape flavored ones

they taste better and smoother than a standard blunt wraps

you know that sounds pretty cool, if i had sources to get something like that i definately would, but unfortunately in my town, i have trouble enough getting people to get me bud

asdf

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 20:44:38

Anyone else watching the walking dead?

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 20:47:24

At 10/23/11 08:44 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Anyone else watching the walking dead?

ive been watching it on netflix. i got up to the 3rd episode and called it quits for the night. i think its pretty cool, but they can only make so many more episodes before they run out of ideas in my opinion

asdf

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 21:01:50

At 10/23/11 08:47 PM, killercomb wrote:
At 10/23/11 08:44 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Anyone else watching the walking dead?
ive been watching it on netflix. i got up to the 3rd episode and called it quits for the night. i think its pretty cool, but they can only make so many more episodes before they run out of ideas in my opinion

yeah well what the fuck do you know about anything anyways

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 21:06:33

6/00 toke it up page bros

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 21:16:45

what the fucks your problem? all i said was i like a tv show, theres no need for you to act like a total dick

asdf

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-23 23:27:56

You do crack, Addict?

See what I did there?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 00:54:20

When the fuck did damn near everyone turn into a trolling asshole?

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 03:19:40

At 10/23/11 09:16 PM, killercomb wrote:
what the fucks your problem? all i said was i like a tv show, theres no need for you to act like a total dick

uhhhhhhhh you're the dick talking shit about walking dead? i was totally super duper high on drugs when i read your post and it totally harshed my marshmellow. its like, how can someone be so damn ignorant? did you ever consider that anyone in this club might work in the lighting dept. on that particular television series and would be personally offended that you think they're some rinkydink operation thats going to run out of ideas after 3 eps when in fact they have the next ten seasons contracted and planned out? no you didn't, because you're a stupid newbie who needs to be sucking on a dick-shaped pacifier in your crib instead of posting in the official hardcore dopehead topics on the newgrounds dot com bulletin board system

At 10/24/11 12:54 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: When the fuck did damn near everyone turn into a trolling asshole?

??? nice derail you n00b troll... PS: nice username have you even done shrooms before you dork?

*sigh* fail troll is fail -.-

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 07:09:21

At 10/23/11 10:56 PM, Addict wrote:
At 10/23/11 09:06 PM, Dromedary wrote: 6/00 toke it up page bros
time for celebration marijuana

also do you guys enjoy public situations while high?

I do like wandering around town, but whenever someone speaks to me it surprises me so much I just giggle. It's a slight giveaway.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 11:50:40

Lots of medical clinics were closed this weekend near my home town. Apparently there's a lot of raids going on, so the smart thing to do is close shop so the DEA can't just burst in.

Anyway, my friends wanted to pick up so after a lot of searching (thanks to weedmaps.com) we ended up at a coffee shop. Place looks like a straight up cafe, but they have a section on the side for medical marijuana. Amsterdam status or something, haha.

Thought it was pretty interesting, I dunno.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 16:49:14

At 10/24/11 11:50 AM, Rallard wrote: Lots of medical clinics were closed this weekend near my home town. Apparently there's a lot of raids going on, so the smart thing to do is close shop so the DEA can't just burst in.

yeah man here too the feds are all like fuck em all kill em all burnin shit down to the ground. its good too because none of you animals have legitimate medical needs like 1 in 10 customers has mild cancer, you fools just wanna get high as a kite on legally purchased druggery

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-10-24 16:50:32

Trying mushrooms for the first time on Halloween, any advice?

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature