00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I dislike womens rights.

15,893 Views | 176 Replies

I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:00:49

Let me explain.
As a hobby of mine, I call everyone a bitch. It's just my thing. Guys, girls, even animals and inanimate objects.

So I was at the mall with some friends of mine, and we decided to get something to drink. We were waiting in line, and I said to my lady friend " Hey bitch, be a good woman and bring me some coffee. Chop chop"

She wasn't offended, and found it funny, but this middle aged woman came up to me and said "Excuse me, young man, what did you say?" I repeated what I said, and being polite, I said " I'm sorry if I offended you, I just make jokes like that sometimes, and mean nothing by it."

She got really huffy, like a pufferfish, and said something along the lines of " You shouldn't joke about that! There are people in the world who actually say that kind of stuff! I should report you to the mall police RIGHT NOW."

This is where my friend stepped in. "Hold on, ma'am, he really is a nice guy, he just makes jokes about 'touchy things'. I forgive him, don't worry"

The lady spouted nonsense like " I don't agree with what he said, yadda yadda"
Finally, she said " You shouldn't take this kind of treatment."
I muttered under my breath, "She'll take a lot more, if she knows what's good for her."
Of course, the pufferbitch heard me, and almost exploded. She pulled out of her purse some mace, and aimed it threateningly at me.

I screamed " RUN " and we ran all around the mall, being chased by a fat lady with some mace. Soon, the mall cops noticed, and started after us as well, thinking we had tried to rob them or something. We ran into a big JC Pennies, and hid in the dressing rooms. That fat bitch, with about 5 mall dogs, burst into the room, and started saying shit like " you are going down, you little punk!"

There were two different hallways, each lined with 6 or 7 stalls on each side, with just enough room inside for one person. So us four were pretty cramped. Luckily it was not cut off at the bottom, and the door was like 7 feet tall.

After searching the first hall, they came around. I was thinking about how we would get away. " Fuck this, " I thought, and waited for the lady to get right in front of our stall. I quietly unlatched the lock, and kicked the door with all my might.

After running around a mall all day, this lady was pretty red, and gasping for breath. That door forced all of the remaining particles of oxygen out of her breath. She flew back, and landed against a wall. While running out, I had the quick-thinking to spit on her and call her a fat bitch.

So apparently, she followed us home with her truck, and now is leaving death notes on my door. She says that tomorrow, she is going to make a huge sandwitch, and make me choke to death on it, by shoving it down my throat at the middle of the night.

So NG, what should I do?

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:02:54

Assuming there's any truth to this wild story, I'd suggest the police. You have witnesses.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:04:02

Prove her wrong and eat that sandwhich.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:04:03

CALL THE POLICE, SHE STARTED IT. DUH! Or do barrel rolls. But seriously she can get in SERIOUS trouble since she threatened you first, she had NO right telling you what to do.

I'm not cool enough to have a nice sig.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:06:05

At 1/16/08 04:00 PM, gibleto wrote: she followed us home with her truck

Lol liar, you know it's illegal for woman to drive

silly willie

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:06:34

At 1/16/08 04:04 PM, Robojester wrote: CALL THE POLICE, SHE STARTED IT. DUH! Or do barrel rolls. But seriously she can get in SERIOUS trouble since she threatened you first, she had NO right telling you what to do.

You dare say that in a topic where Zerok posted?

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:06:53

Two wordss: KILL HER.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:08:18

shouldn't this topic be called "I dislike feminazis" instead?

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:09:31

At 1/16/08 04:08 PM, emo-penguin wrote: shouldn't this topic be called "I dislike feminazis" instead?

No, because you still haven't changed your sig from that picture that I made.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:10:12

I'd call the cops on her ass for harassment.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:11:00

Call the cops on that bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:12:14

At 1/16/08 04:08 PM, andhination wrote: You could publish this.

Is this a compliment? Thank you.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:12:30

What a prick, i call people cunts and never got in trouble for it.
but if i was you, i'd be glad that i didn't get maced, nothing would happen apart from you wasting your time anyway.
In fact, i'd tell everyone on NG about it.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:13:10

At 1/16/08 04:09 PM, gibleto wrote: you still haven't changed your sig from that picture that I made.

Ejit told me he made it also

or was it Elios? well it was one of them i'm sure

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:17:17

So where was this womans owner during all of this?

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:18:36

At 1/16/08 04:13 PM, emo-penguin wrote:
At 1/16/08 04:09 PM, gibleto wrote: you still haven't changed your sig from that picture that I made.
Ejit told me he made it also

or was it Elios? well it was one of them i'm sure

Really?

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:23:51

At 1/16/08 04:17 PM, Orange-Jews wrote: So where was this womans owner during all of this?

Probably buying another one.

HOLY TOASTER STRUDLES BATMAN!

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:50:11

Everyone dislikes womens rights. Get over it.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:51:46

At 1/16/08 04:00 PM, gibleto wrote: I muttered under my breath, "She'll take a lot more, if she knows what's good for her."

Haha, that was so great.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 16:56:38

You did nothing wrong...well maybe a little but you even apolagized.so the old fat bitch is yust being a bitch.these people have issues.

Well hello there crazy internet people.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:00:25

Wait. The mall security saw you being chased by some crazy woman with mace and went after YOU?

Yeah, that's not very believable. :I

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:02:23

she followed us home with her truck

Women can't drive cars, let alone trucks.

And I agree,women are too touchy. They need to accept they are inferior to us men.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:04:00

HOAX

I woulda back talked that lady into next fucking week.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:06:11

Dont worry, with any luck someone will kill her and her family. I hope so. I'm serious, I hope she gets cancer or something

this is the users orange and officer. lovers till the end

If you see I have bad grammar, ignor it because I dont give a fuck

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:06:30

Your first mistake was repeating what you said when the woman came up to you. The whole situation could have been avoided if you answered as follows.

You: Be a good bitch and get me a drink
Woman: What did you say
You: I asked her to get me a drink
<walk away>

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:07:58

Put a small pot holes in you front lawn for her to step into then trip and break her ankle... Her fault for being on your land.

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:09:45

Should she be cleaning the house or making babys?

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:10:54

At 1/16/08 05:06 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote: Your first mistake was repeating what you said when the woman came up to you. The whole situation could have been avoided if you answered as follows.

You: Be a good bitch and get me a drink
Woman: What did you say
You: I asked her to get me a drink
<walk away>

I agree. Similarly, muttering things under your breath is never a good idea.

Ever.

EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:11:28

You should have just said "It's non of your bloody business, now fuck off!" and have an evil look.

Scares them away.

Or you could have pulled a dounut out and threw it saying "Go get it! Go get it!" and watch her run.

Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I will take over.

BBS Signature

Response to I dislike womens rights. 2008-01-16 17:12:48

You didn't even say anything to the bitch, so I don't see why you can't just tell the police. And if not, just ignore her, fat soccer mom's like her, the really bad ones, just talk shit, they won't do crap.