00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sangpan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The NG Clash of Avatars

6,273 Views | 267 Replies

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:07:39

Wait quick question,can we have assists like how Fraymakers does it.Or is it just 1 on 1?

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:10:19

At 11/29/20 11:07 PM, J3tjaguar wrote: Wait quick question,can we have assists like how Fraymakers does it.Or is it just 1 on 1?

Just one on one. Not that you can't use the environment to your advantage whenever possible...

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:16:37

At 11/29/20 11:14 PM, Kaptindregbadd wrote:
At 11/29/20 11:10 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 11/29/20 11:07 PM, J3tjaguar wrote: Wait quick question,can we have assists like how Fraymakers does it.Or is it just 1 on 1?
Just one on one. Not that you can't use the environment to your advantage whenever possible...
Caleb: *Searches for an exit to this room*

Does he find one?

Don't think that was a question asked by a character, Kaptin.

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:23:38

What about the person orchestrating this entire thing says they’ll send some one for them once everybody kills each other

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:27:48

At 11/29/20 11:23 PM, J3tjaguar wrote: What about the person orchestrating this entire thing says they’ll send some one for them once everybody kills each other

Actually, I plan to have the one orchestrating it to show up and lead our avatars to the real base of operations. Just waiting for a few more reactions from other users before doing so.

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:28:44

At 11/29/20 11:27 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 11/29/20 11:23 PM, J3tjaguar wrote: What about the person orchestrating this entire thing says they’ll send some one for them once everybody kills each other
Actually, I plan to have the one orchestrating it to show up and lead our avatars to the real base of operations. Just waiting for a few more reactions from other users before doing so.

I mean for when the last man standing gets to leave

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:30:01

At 11/29/20 11:28 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:

Yes, the one orchestrating this would send the last one standing back to base.

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:31:30

At 11/29/20 11:30 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

Then I have the perfect guy

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:32:46 (edited 2020-11-29 23:33:50)

This guyiu_201947_8092414.gif

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-29 23:55:11

At 11/29/20 11:31 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:

Here’s a better picture.His names Abe

iu_201956_8092414.jpg

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 00:03:44 (edited 2020-11-30 00:04:45)

At 11/29/20 11:55 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:

Actually, I already had something in mind regarding that so Abe wouldn't be needed. An actual portal to the battle zones were already a thing in the previous thread, so...

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 01:39:46

Y'know what, just to get things rolling I might as well begin to introduce the one pulling the strings. Haven't come up with a good name for him yet but I'm sure I'll figure something out soon enough.

A small white robotic drone appears out of a small portal, which closes behind it. A voice that's clearly not robotic speaks out of it.

???: "Ah, there you are. Had to search all over my facilities as the portal technology still has some kinks in it. I am the one who brought you here. No, not the thing you see before you, I'm speaking to you remotely as I'm a busy man. The reason why I brought you here is simple, I'm creating a fighting tournament and so I had my technology randomly pick those with fighting potential. I couldn't care less about how good or evil you are, as a businessman I see both sides are game for profit. Should you win said tournament I'll give you whatever you want... within reason of course as I have a business to run. So, are you interested?"

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 02:10:58

Freddy turned to the drone.

Freddy: "I don't suppose world domination is a reward you can offer? I'd love to be able to kill anyone with none to stop me!"

???: "I actually have enough connections throughout the 'verse that I can pretty much give you just that."

Freddy rears his head back and laughs evilly.

Freddy: "It's a deal!"

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 08:48:20

At 11/30/20 05:26 AM, Kaptindregbadd wrote:
At 11/30/20 02:10 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Freddy turned to the drone.

Freddy: "I don't suppose world domination is a reward you can offer? I'd love to be able to kill anyone with none to stop me!"

???: "I actually have enough connections throughout the 'verse that I can pretty much give you just that."

Freddy rears his head back and laughs evilly.

Freddy: "It's a deal!"
Can i get my wife ophelia back? If he wants world domination than surely you could find someone throughout space and time?

???: "I can arrange that."

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 10:46:30

At 11/30/20 12:03 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 11/29/20 11:55 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:
Actually, I already had something in mind regarding that so Abe wouldn't be needed. An actual portal to the battle zones were already a thing in the previous thread, so...

AAAAWWWWWW

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 10:48:55

At 11/30/20 01:39 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Y'know what, just to get things rolling I might as well begin to introduce the one pulling the strings. Haven't come up with a good name for him yet but I'm sure I'll figure something out soon enough.

A small white robotic drone appears out of a small portal, which closes behind it. A voice that's clearly not robotic speaks out of it.

???: "Ah, there you are. Had to search all over my facilities as the portal technology still has some kinks in it. I am the one who brought you here. No, not the thing you see before you, I'm speaking to you remotely as I'm a busy man. The reason why I brought you here is simple, I'm creating a fighting tournament and so I had my technology randomly pick those with fighting potential. I couldn't care less about how good or evil you are, as a businessman I see both sides are game for profit. Should you win said tournament I'll give you whatever you want... within reason of course as I have a business to run. So, are you interested?"

As long as I get to see my family back in Japan

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 11:15:33

At 11/30/20 10:48 AM, J3tjaguar wrote:
At 11/30/20 01:39 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Y'know what, just to get things rolling I might as well begin to introduce the one pulling the strings. Haven't come up with a good name for him yet but I'm sure I'll figure something out soon enough.

???: "That can easily be arranged as I planned on sending you all back to your home dimensions anyways. Don't know how successful this tournament of mine will be and so I won't be going live across the multiverse with the video feed of the fights as there's currently not much of an audience, but should it prove a success I may just have the winner fight the champion of next season."

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 11:57:33

At 11/30/20 11:15 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:

???: "That can easily be arranged as I planned on sending you all back to your home dimensions anyways. Don't know how successful this tournament of mine will be and so I won't be going live across the multiverse with the video feed of the fights as there's currently not much of an audience, but should it prove a success I may just have the winner fight the champion of next season."

Screeonch.

Translation:Exactly how long are we going to be here?

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 14:07:11

At 11/30/20 11:57 AM, J3tjaguar wrote:

Screeonch.

???: "Depends on what happens in these battles, so I have no idea. I don't even know where you'll be fighting as I have my portal tech set the battle sites to random."

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 14:25:58 (edited 2020-11-30 14:26:44)

At 11/30/20 02:07 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

Screeonch.
???: "Depends on what happens in these battles, so I have no idea. I don't even know where you'll be fighting as I have my portal tech set the battle sites to random."

Nods head in agreement before walking to the vinyls and begin shuffling through them

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 14:52:58

At 11/30/20 02:25 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:
Screeonch.
Nods head in agreement before walking to the vinyls and begin shuffling through them

Freddy goes to the vinyls, finds one he likes and puts in on the record player. As soon as the "music" starts playing it's very apparent it's just a recording of people's blood-curling screams of pain.

Freddy: "Music to my ears!"

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 14:54:29

At 11/30/20 02:52 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Screeonch.
Freddy goes to the vinyls, finds one he likes and puts in on the record player. As soon as the "music" starts playing it's very apparent it's just a recording of people's blood-curling screams of pain.

electronic noises

Translation:What album is that?

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 14:59:37

At 11/30/20 02:54 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:
Screeonch.

electronic noises

Freddy: "It's from a box of vinyls labeled "Music To Torture Others". And it's not just recordings of random sounds either, I saw a few songs from musicians there too!"

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 15:03:58

At 11/30/20 02:59 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Screeonch.

electronic noises
Freddy: "It's from a box of vinyls labeled "Music To Torture Others". And it's not just recordings of random sounds either, I saw a few songs from musicians there too!"

too lazy to describe noises

Translation:Then let me know when your done,I wanna put my own music.

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 15:30:36

At 11/30/20 03:03 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:
At 11/30/20 02:59 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

electronic noises

Freddy takes the vinyl out. Not that he'll say it out loud as he's smart enough not to, but he's only being nice and playing along as he figures he'll have a better chance of reaching his end goal that way.

Freddy: "It's all yours."

Their mysterious host speaks up.

???: "Anyways, this warehouse isn't the base of operations where you can chill out, far too dusty as you can tell. If you see anything you like I can just bring it to you at our base. Same goes for if you ask for something to entertain yourself with and I'll check to see if I either have it or something close to it in my inventory. If not then I'll just ask my connections if they have it or not, the delivery of that would likely take longer than what I have in stock as who knows what my connections are up to at any given time. You can expect some about of down time between fights as we're going by a bracket, in other words 1 vs 1 battles. Before I open a portal to the base of operations, I have a bit of a long disclaimer to read to you that I'm obligated by law to say, according to my lawyers. I find the law annoying but it's something I have to obey to keep my business running."

The drone then takes out a small stack of papers and a pen.

???: "These papers here are just contracts to officially register you for my tournament, all you have to do is fill in the blanks. Of course the disclaimers are on them in fine print, but as no one really reads fine print I feel the need to read them out loud regardless."

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 15:42:25

At 11/30/20 03:33 PM, Kaptindregbadd wrote:
At 11/30/20 03:30 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Freddy takes the vinyl out. Not that he'll say it out loud as he's smart enough not to, but he's only being nice and playing along as he figures he'll have a better chance of reaching his end goal that way.

???: "Anyways, this warehouse isn't the base of operations where you can chill out, far too dusty as you can tell. If you see anything you like I can just bring it to you at our base. Same goes for if you ask for something to entertain yourself with and I'll check to see if I either have it or something close to it in my inventory. If not then I'll just ask my connections if they have it or not, the delivery of that would likely take longer than what I have in stock as who knows what my connections are up to at any given time. You can expect some about of down time between fights as we're going by a bracket, in other words 1 vs 1 battles. Before I open a portal to the base of operations, I have a bit of a long disclaimer to read to you that I'm obligated by law to say, according to my lawyers. I find the law annoying but it's something I have to obey to keep my business running."

???: "These papers here are just contracts to officially register you for my tournament, all you have to do is fill in the blanks. Of course the disclaimers are on them in fine print, but as no one really reads fine print I feel the need to read them out loud regardless."
Ok, what's the fine print mister? Im not signing anything until i know whats really going on.

???: "Basically, my company is not responsible for any actions the participants do in the places they battle in. Any property damage is on them. Likewise, while we are recording the fights for public release, we are not responsible for any part of the fight going viral, in particular if an event is rather embarrassing to at least one of the participants. We're also not responsible for anything a participant does with whatever gifts we give them, that's all on them."

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 15:49:33

At 11/30/20 03:42 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

Ok, what's the fine print mister? Im not signing anything until i know whats really going on.
???: "Basically, my company is not responsible for any actions the participants do in the places they battle in. Any property damage is on them. Likewise, while we are recording the fights for public release, we are not responsible for any part of the fight going viral, in particular if an event is rather embarrassing to at least one of the participants. We're also not responsible for anything a participant does with whatever gifts we give them, that's all on them."

”SSSCCCCHHHHH”

Translation:let me just put this in first,and also.What would happen to us if we don’t sign?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b8UyKvwa9w

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 15:52:49

Is the flow chart done?

signature by jackho

BBS Signature

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 15:56:11

At 11/30/20 03:49 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:

”SSSCCCCHHHHH”
Translation:let me just put this in first,and also.What would happen to us if we don’t sign?

???: "If you don't sign, then I'll just send you back to where you came from. Can't just leave you here after all, people would get suspicious."

At 11/30/20 03:52 PM, GotDamnitWegra wrote: Is the flow chart done?

I'm working on it as we speak.

Response to The NG Clash of Avatars 2020-11-30 16:02:14 (edited 2020-11-30 16:02:53)

At 11/30/20 03:56 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 11/30/20 03:49 PM, J3tjaguar wrote:

”SSSCCCCHHHHH”
???: "If you don't sign, then I'll just send you back to where you came from. Can't just leave you here after all, people would get suspicious."

At 11/30/20 03:52 PM, GotDamnitWegra wrote: Is the flow chart done?
I'm working on it as we speak.

SCCCCRCCCCHHHH

Translation:guess I should have waited for you to say that before signing,Oh Well.

Walks towards the vinyl player and puts the album I picked.