00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Poxpower- = MOD

13,528 Views | 247 Replies

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:32:13

At 5/14/04 10:27 PM, Carmilla wrote: Ozcar would make an awesome mod.

i wonder if he'd ever accept it. he's also running latingrounds and a shatload of forums that he makes for other clubs from the NG BBS.

i bet he'd be a great mod too, he is elsewhere

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:33:48

At 5/14/04 10:32 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
i wonder if he'd ever accept it. he's also running latingrounds and a shatload of forums that he makes for other clubs from the NG BBS.

i bet he'd be a great mod too, he is elsewhere

You have a good point, but I think Ozcar would be able to take on the challenge. He's on the NG BBS so often that he may as well have some power over rule enforcement.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:34:14

Pox is banned right now? Lewlness.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:35:14

At 5/14/04 10:33 PM, Carmilla wrote:
You have a good point, but I think Ozcar would be able to take on the challenge. He's on the NG BBS so often that he may as well have some power over rule enforcement.

It's not like he has to be on the BBS all the time. He could do his thing on Latingrounds, then come to NG whenever he wants and mod here.

I'm still a bit surprised at people saying that I should be a mod though.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:36:59

At 5/14/04 10:36 PM, LetsKnife wrote:
i totally disagree with that.

And why is that?

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:42:02

At 5/14/04 10:35 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: I'm still a bit surprised at people saying that I should be a mod though.

I don't see why. You post a lot in many various general topics and put users in their place with insults and the cold shoulder. lol I think you would be a pretty good mod.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:47:26

At 5/14/04 10:42 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
I don't see why. You post a lot in many various general topics and put users in their place with insults and the cold shoulder. lol I think you would be a pretty good mod.

You can suggest it to Wade then, and see what he says. Preferably in an email though, and not another one of the 50 topics that have been made today about new mods, and who should be a mod and so on...

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:47:27

some gay came asking for me on AIM if they could use my poxpower account... this account... because it just became modded... I gave away a level 17 account and now someone wants to take this poultry account too?! No!

Eeejit... I am the REAL poxpower... not THE poxpower.

Btw... Wade, plz unflag my last movie from the list of flagged movies. It may be shit but it is the Funny kind and not malicious.

-Poxpower- = MOD

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:49:01

At 5/14/04 10:47 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
You can suggest it to Wade then, and see what he says. Preferably in an email though, and not another one of the 50 topics that have been made today about new mods, and who should be a mod and so on...

I would, but I still think that AcidBurn is the better canidate. You're in second place. :)

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:51:21

At 5/14/04 10:45 PM, LetsKnife wrote: half of his posts are topics he creates for people to talk about him i think he constantly needs to attract everyones attention

attention whore is what people call that kind of behaviour around here

98% of NGers are attention whores. Ozcar is excellent at giving advice to others about the rules as well as controlling his tongue when it comes to replies.

Looking through your posts it seems that you have a lot of different opinions from Ozcar. You seem overly competative with him. You are also very critical of his opinion for no reason.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:53:37

At 5/14/04 10:51 PM, Carmilla wrote: Looking through your posts it seems that you have a lot of different opinions from Ozcar. You seem overly competative with him. You are also very critical of his opinion for no reason.

if i remember correctly, he's oscars lil bro.

and oscar isn't good abotu holding his tounge, he freaks me out almost weekly...last week he tried convincing me his brother was dead.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:58:30

what I really don't like is this:

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
¥¥¥¥¥¥

how does that make me banworthy? lol lol j.k roflomg

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:59:06

At 5/14/04 10:56 PM, VenomViper wrote: the only problem i have with ozcar is that he really doesnt speak english that well. sure he is understandable enough, but i think some people would be confused and could potentially get angry if he messed up while writing out their reason for a ban.

I wouldn't be too worried about that. His English isn't THAT bad.

also, can you honestly see him banning someone, or locking a topic? ozcar is too nice of a guy, and i dont think he has it in him to be mean to those people.

This may be a very valid point. Ozcar may be too nice to put his foot down. However, he seems to do a good job with LatinGrounds and his others sites.

Meh, we could debate Ozcar all evening, but only certain people make that decision anyhow. I call a truce!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 22:59:23

At 5/14/04 10:56 PM, VenomViper wrote: the only problem i have with ozcar is that he really doesnt speak english that well. sure he is understandable enough, but i think some people would be confused and could potentially get angry if he messed up while writing out their reason for a ban.

well, then he can explain to them that his english is probably a hell of a lot better then their spanish.

also, can you honestly see him banning someone, or locking a topic? ozcar is too nice of a guy, and i dont think he has it in him to be mean to those people.

i donno, he's capable, it just doesnt happen too often, one forum i post at that he admins at he made a whole section of the forums so that regular users, like myself, couldent make new topics...and it was basically me and one other user who werent mods or admins who braught about any real news...

also, he does it at latingrounds and all those other forums he administrates at.

i have an idea. lets ask him ourselves, he's around somewhere meandering the BBS

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:00:34

I'm glad we're getting new mods in the BBS. Most of them aren't on. I hope to get ops in the chat.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:00:51

thx, tom. poxpower=good mod

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:01:29

At 5/14/04 11:00 PM, Rancid_Alan wrote: I'm glad we're getting new mods in the BBS. Most of them aren't on. I hope to get ops in the chat.

I really should check out the chat one of these days.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:07:30

Who cares if Ozcar's spanish? Personally, I don't think he should be mod. He's too perfect, we shouldn't mess with his mind like that.

Well, I don't know, I know that if I was mod, I would behave differently, and I wouldn't like that. I wouldn't want that to happen to Ozcar.

But that's just me.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:15:21

At 5/14/04 06:03 PM, Ineffiable wrote: who is next to become a mod on ngs? i'd like to know myself

ME. yes wade is in the process of making myself a mod.

I what to know what the mods duties are.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:16:24

Heh, Wade's cheeks must of been cold 'cause now he's going to have a bunch of brown nosers breathing their hot breath all over his can.

I nominate Stupor Steve.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:18:16

You may be right, but what do you suggest? As you can see, my english is better now... Why? because I'm practicing it a lot these days...

I'm able to speak 5 different languages and for a person that learned it in Newgrounds' BBS, don't you think that I'm doing it well? ;)

I'm not sure I agree. Although I'm a peaceful person and I try to be always nice with the others, I know how to be hard whe is needed...

There is a code in my familly since generations, and I've lived with this code for years...It can be resumed with two words: Loyalty and Justice. So I know when to apply the force and when don't...

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:21:25

Odd how those mirror the morals of every Power Rangers episode that I've ever seen. Yet, they are good ones to go by. Justice is a dish best served...uh, accurately.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:29:39

w00t! congradualations to -poxpower- the guy deserved to be a mod and seemed to be a very helpful user.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:30:51

Ozcar would make a good mod,

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:35:59

At 5/14/04 11:29 PM, -YoinK- wrote: w00t! congradualations to -poxpower- the guy deserved to be a mod and seemed to be a very helpful user.

dude, did you have your posts deleted a while ago?

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:37:00

At 5/14/04 11:35 PM, MALforPresident wrote: dude, did you have your posts deleted a while ago?

Which post would that be? i have many posts on this site.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-14 23:59:41

At 5/14/04 10:58 PM, poxpower wrote: stuff

lol your funny.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:00:37

Looks like -poxpower-'s ban is over.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:07:06

Yo, dudes and dudettes.

I haven't posted in here because I was banned ( by StarCleaver) for a week because I wanted to have time to draw my online comic that I do with Rog of I-Mockery.com. Well I guess its pretty hilarious, because I got moded while being banned for the longest possible amount of time, and I couldn't unban myself since only admins can ban/unban mods.

haha so I aksed Wade by email. Dunno if he's the one who unbanned me.

Well I just came back from a friend's b-day and its cool to see no one thinks I'll be an asshole and all. YOU LEARN QUICKLY MY MINIONS >: )

:/

well this won't really change anything. I'll just be more helpful from now on. And my peeve is people who reply to spam topics. I hate that a whole frickin lot. So if you see a retarded topic and reply "stfu", well you know what's coming.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:08:17

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Yo, dudes and dudettes.

Congrats on your mod-age. :-) ^5

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature