00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Poxpower- = MOD

13,533 Views | 247 Replies

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:09:27

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Yo, dudes and dudettes.

I haven't posted in here because I was banned ( by StarCleaver) for a week because I wanted to have time to draw my online comic that I do with Rog of I-Mockery.com. Well I guess its pretty hilarious, because I got moded while being banned for the longest possible amount of time, and I couldn't unban myself since only admins can ban/unban mods.

LOL it must be great coming from a ban, looking at the bottom of the screen and seeing your name highlighted green, you feel like a god

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:09:38

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: well this won't really change anything. I'll just be more helpful from now on. And my peeve is people who reply to spam topics. I hate that a whole frickin lot. So if you see a retarded topic and reply "stfu", well you know what's coming.

jogging my memory banks...i beleive half those topics were by you...and the other half were posted in by you...

but whatever your mod now and i should probably suck up or something.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:10:02

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Well I guess its pretty hilarious, because I got moded while being banned for the longest possible amount of time, and I couldn't unban myself since only admins can ban/unban mods.

Congratulations pox. Also, congratulations on being the first moderator to be banned while modded. (I don't think anyone else has.)

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:10:31

Welcome back & congrats!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:10:56

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: well this won't really change anything. I'll just be more helpful from now on.

Congrats on your mod-ship. I am glad that you became a mod.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:11:17

Its probably just me but everytime there's a new MOD their green is always much more darker than the older MODS, for a while anyway. ;)

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:11:34

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: stuff

Congratulations Pox, it's well deserved. Though I must say, i'm a bit dissapointed what with me not being modded and all. Oh well, a young fellow can dream, it's five in the morning over here, so please excuse any spelling mistakes and/or weirdness. Once again, congrats.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:12:35

At 5/15/04 12:07 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Yo, dudes and dudettes.

Congrats again Poxpower :)

How many times have you been banned?

If someone deserves being a mod, that's you :D

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:19:16

My ceramics teacher has a hedgehog named Peeve. Her "pet peeve." Heh.

Like <generic congrats>, poxpower, may I call you PP?

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:21:00

At 5/15/04 12:20 AM, Dobio wrote: And Ozcar wouldn't be a good choice for mod, he pisses too many people off, in an annoying sort of way. (just doesn't know it. ^_^)

Dobio, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:21:20

At 5/15/04 12:18 AM, Dobio wrote: I wouldn't be a horrible choice. :-/

No Dobio you wouldn't be, you might actually make a good mod. But something tells me we won't be seeing any more mods for a while. Pity.....

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:23:08

lol, i can picture Dobio on his knees begging Wade to have him as a mod. Hell.. he'd probably be a good one.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:23:43

great job pox, you deserve it.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:24:58

At 5/15/04 12:22 AM, Dobio wrote:
At 5/15/04 12:21 AM, Carmilla wrote: Dobio, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
No, because my actions piss people off, but I can stop them, and everything is fine.

With him, he pisses them off in a way, um, by being too 'nice'? I don't know if that's possible, but it's like he treats everyone like a five year old.

LOL You = silly

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:26:55

remember when we used to make fun of forums that had mods as we posted goatse.cx and pictures of eachother with penises in our mouths?

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:29:03

At 5/15/04 12:11 AM, Tremour wrote: Congratulations Pox, it's well deserved. Though I must say, i'm a bit dissapointed what with me not being modded and all. Oh well, a young fellow can dream, it's five in the morning over here, so please excuse any spelling mistakes and/or weirdness. Once again, congrats.

lol the reminds me. I said to myself that there's someone no one mentioned and that will have a shot at it one day and that would be you. I've seen you post, you're clever, and level-headed. Keep this up and you'll get up-there dood. Weird I never noticed you until like a week ago O.o

At 5/15/04 12:12 AM, Ozcar wrote:
How many times have you been banned?

hmm 2 times for 2 days. Over a year ago now. :p I was framed I tells you.
and also like 2-3 times that I asked so I could work.

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:31:43

At 5/15/04 12:28 AM, VenomViper wrote:
At 5/15/04 12:26 AM, Testerline wrote: remember when we used to make fun of forums that had mods as we posted goatse.cx and pictures of eachother with penises in our mouths?
those were some gay old times.

oo double meanings rule. <# homosexuality

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:35:39

At 5/15/04 12:26 AM, Testerline wrote: remember when we used to make fun of forums that had mods as we posted goatse.cx and pictures of eachother with penises in our mouths?

You sir, just made me cry. I wish I had been a part of that. It's almost, an epic idea really. Brings glorious images to my head.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:35:47

At 5/15/04 12:29 AM, -poxpower- wrote: Weird I never noticed you until like a week ago

Meh, diffrent time zones and all, a lot of people don't have a clue who I am. And I don't know a lot of you people. Looking at the list below, it's really just a garble of strangers to me.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:40:03

At 5/15/04 12:35 AM, Tremour wrote: Meh, diffrent time zones and all, a lot of people don't have a clue who I am. And I don't know a lot of you people. Looking at the list below, it's really just a garble of strangers to me.

i come on during high hit times and i still dont know any of the people on the users list...i remember it being like 50 people, and it was a crowd..now we have 150 normally. i hate it. we should kill some of them off, or vote them off the site

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:46:33

At 5/15/04 12:22 AM, Dobio wrote: With him, he pisses them off in a way, um, by being too 'nice'? I don't know if that's possible, but it's like he treats everyone like a five year old.

"Good job! You posted! <3 from Unca Ozcar!"

It's just an opinion though. :)

I talk with you like that because you are a 5 years old kid for me :P

Anyway... I talk with the others in the same way that I could talk with my friends here: Always with honesty...

Maybe I've been "very honest" with all you these days... In the past, I couldn't have told you about what I felt when I lose Mayra... But right now, Newgrounds is a very important part of my life :) That's why I enjoy every single post, every smile and comment from all you....

If have a good mood all the time is something bad for Newgrounds, then I couldn't be a mod....Because I'll try to be always in a good mood and share this with the others...

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:46:47

Heh, congrats to you, Pox.

Even though I do not know you, you probably deserved it.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:50:00

I wonder what it would be like if all of the worst seasoned NG users were mods and admins.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:50:42

At 5/15/04 12:46 AM, Ozcar wrote: If have a good mood all the time is something bad for Newgrounds, then I couldn't be a mod....Because I'll try to be always in a good mood and share this with the others...

you bring around the happy. i try to keep the funnyness of a crackhead to the forums...we dont have enough funny posts anymore. i almost never laugh while posting anymore, cept for those elfer sigs, those were halarious. and now even those are gone....oh well.

remember, the best way to keep the BBS happy is to:

-Poxpower- = MOD

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:53:16

At 5/15/04 12:46 AM, Ozcar wrote: That's why I enjoy every single post, every smile and comment from all you....

Good God, it's like living in a rainbow.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 00:55:32

At 5/15/04 12:53 AM, Tremour wrote: Good God, it's like living in a rainbow.

Yes! O_O I can see it too!

What are we smoking guys?

-Poxpower- = MOD

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 01:01:37

At 5/15/04 12:55 AM, Ozcar wrote:
What are we smoking guys?

Leave me alone, I like the pretty colours, that's all. It's not like it's repressed homosexual tendencies, or anything like that............

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 01:06:51

Yeah, a homo's sig would have at least some sense of style and artistic expression.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 01:07:52

I haven't been here for long, but I think Ozcar would be a great mod, he does an excellent job at LG and if you think he lives in a rainbow.... would you prefer a mod that's always like in an eternal PMS? (no offense to the girls intended)

I think Ozcar would be a great mod...

but that's me...

Preparing a comeback...sometime...

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-15 01:09:07

At 5/15/04 01:06 AM, -Jack- wrote: Yeah, a homo's sig would have at least some sense of style and artistic expression.

*gasp* , of all the hurtful, low down things to say, you had to say the worst. Excuse me while I tend to my garden.

FUCK

BBS Signature