00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Poxpower- = MOD

13,527 Views | 247 Replies

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:20:54

At 5/19/04 12:16 PM, Dobio wrote:
Just an opinion though.

I would love to see Dobio as a mod, he doesn't really seem like one to take bullshit.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:23:14

At 5/19/04 12:16 PM, Dobio wrote: I'm not really sure what you are trying to accomplish, if you are trying to urk me, or just be an annoyance, I have no clue.

Haha, its to irk you. I love it when you get all riled up. I also wanted to get my feelings out about how I feel about you sometimes, as well as to read what you had to say in response, that's all. You puzzle me. I would really like to know if you're interenet demeanor matches you real life demeanor.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:30:56

At 5/19/04 12:27 PM, Dobio wrote: Well...you could just 'quiz' me on AIM....X_X

That's what...normal people do. ;)

I actually do have you on my AIM buddy list but the convo usually goes somethig like:

newgrounder4life: Hey Dave </smiley face>
Dobio411: Hey.
I guess I will one of these days. :)

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:36:00

At 5/19/04 12:30 PM, IAMaTalentedHack wrote:
I actually do have you on my AIM buddy list but the convo usually goes somethig like:

newgrounder4life: Hey Dave </smiley face>
Dobio411: Hey.

Isnt that the way almost every single AIM chat starts ????? Hes probably waiting for you to ask him something, lol.

Also, i wouldnt really have any problems with Dobio being a mod, i think he would do a decent enough job. Seeing how ox has already fitted right into the job, whats to say Dobio couldnt.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:46:12

At 5/19/04 12:36 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Isnt that the way almost every single AIM chat starts ????? Hes probably waiting for you to ask him something, lol.

I don't know what to say though, whenever I AIM Tanner he just never responds, Its probably because I don't have anything interesting to say, maybe I need to get more imaginative.

Also, i wouldnt really have any problems with Dobio being a mod, i think he would do a decent enough job. Seeing how ox has already fitted right into the job, whats to say Dobio couldnt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that Dobio couldn't MOD, because to tell you the truth I think that anyone can do it, there's no talent whatsoever in doing it, but I think that pretty much all of the MODS (particularly the older users) have something myserious about them which makes them fascinating to some users (myself included). I don't think that its required for the job, I already gave my opinion on Dobio. Does it really mean anything of any importance....no.

look at Darkon for example, I've been checking a few of his posts out in the last few days and he seems so out of place as a MOD as far as posting goes, its almost as though he has to learn how to post.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:52:07

At 5/19/04 12:46 PM, IAMaTalentedHack wrote:
I don't know what to say though, whenever I AIM Tanner he just never responds, Its probably because I don't have anything interesting to say, maybe I need to get more imaginative.

Maybe....But do you think that you arent the only one wanting to talk to Tanner ?? Maybe he is busy, you never know on AIM.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that Dobio couldn't MOD, because to tell you the truth I think that anyone can do it, there's no talent whatsoever in doing it, but I think that pretty much all of the MODS (particularly the older users) have something myserious about them which makes them fascinating to some users (myself included). I don't think that its required for the job, I already gave my opinion on Dobio. Does it really mean anything of any importance....no.

Well maybe it will one day, i respect your opinions, i might not agree with some of them but hey, im not one to judge people on the drop of a hat.

look at Darkon for example, I've been checking a few of his posts out in the last few days and he seems so out of place as a MOD as far as posting goes, its almost as though he has to learn how to post.

I was as suprised as anyone when i had heard he was made a moderator, but its the Admins job, to find someone they think will do a good job. I think they finally gave into the pressure though with Pox, not saying he didnt deserve it, because he did. Now you see the Admins really do care what we think, otherwise i dont think pox would have got the job quite so soon.

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-05-19 12:53:36

Well back to Pox. So hows life as a mod treating you ? Has it enhanced your all round posting experience ? Must be nice to be able to see the inside of the fabled moderator lounge. Congrats, again and again.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to -Poxpower- = MOD 2004-08-23 21:12:24

lol i wish I was a mod O well