00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Music being stolen

42,163 Views | 369 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-01 10:56:12

At 8/1/11 09:17 AM, DoragonShinzui08 wrote: Another music thief, this time not only stealing a remix, but actual title music to Megaman (Outstanding, ladies and gentlemen). Trenchcloakgames. http://trenchcloakgames.newgrounds.com/
Obviously his Megaman - Title - Rockman is copyright material, but I just found out his KH - Spinning Wheel Fight is stolen as well. I haven't found the original remixer, but according to some people on this youtube video, Here, the original remixer is named "BlueNocturno." I know it's not the most compelling evidence, but it's fairly obvious this asshole stole both. I only wish I could go back and edit my initial comment on Spinning Wheel Fight. It's actually good, but it's not his, so he should get no praise.

It's funny how some people think that this thread is meant for NG songs that have stolen content in them, while it's actually for reporting non-NG'ers who steal music from this site.
As for you, you should report this in this thread.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-02 17:02:03

Wow been reading though this thread. What was the conclusion of this? Did that phony get her just deserts?
God if i some how bump into her, I am going to spit in her face for the NG artists lol

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 16:13:47

Some guy on YouTube called "Redline" stole at least one of my tracks and possibly others off NG. His profile is here.

"His" song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ6H3-bT7 PE

Original upload:

In my track all I heard that was different was he edited the sample to get rid of the swearing.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 17:08:25

At 8/18/11 04:13 PM, EricFreeman wrote: "His" song:

He just removed the song from that link and re-uploaded it here.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 17:29:57

That's fucked up. I just posted on the video, but he has a bunch of FAGs sucking his dick. Just notify the moderators about the video like I did, you should see results.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 18:01:57

At 8/18/11 05:08 PM, EricFreeman wrote:
At 8/18/11 04:13 PM, EricFreeman wrote: "His" song:
He just removed the song from that link and re-uploaded it here.

Removed by user.
Maybe after I told him getting praise for music he actually made himself feels better?

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 20:45:37

Thanks for the support guys! It's still uploaded on other dubstep music channels here and here. I talked to one of the guys and I guess my song also got uploaded by someone else claiming it was Skrillex so he's skeptical and is unsure which of the three of us made it, but I plan on uploading a video showing off the FLP and all that to prove it's by me.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 20:55:35

Something very interesting quoted from his bio,

"So after a little messing around I had stumbled upon DnB without knowing it. When I showed my friend the first song I made, his comment was, "Hey that sounds like Dubstep." I had know idea what that was, but when he let me listen to this "Dubstep," I was blown away. He told me I was good at making DnB and Techno music, but he doubted I could make Dubstep. To me that was a challenge. Ever since then I have been working on increasing my skill level in the Dubstep and House genre"

Deja Vu? Thats almost exactly wat DJ Cetecea had written on her bio.

the plot thickkkkkkennnsssss

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 21:00:02

At 8/18/11 08:55 PM, jpbear wrote: Deja Vu? Thats almost exactly wat DJ Cetecea had written on her bio.

lmao, not this situation again. Someone more knowledgeable about the Newgrounds Dubstep portal should review "his" tracks.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 21:25:39

Alright, update on the situation. Redline just sent me the following message:

I'll get them to stop, if you don't attack me for it, wanna know what actually happen?? I had a song called AUG, your song I had no idea what the title was and I name it the same thing... So I have someone else that uploads my videos named Simon, and I tell him what to type in the info area, and I just realize he uploaded the song you made. Sorry I thought he uploaded mine, he is a silly one, anyways. I enjoy your work. Good luck

I don't trust him, plus he's tarnished my reputation by calling me a thief, linking to my song, and getting plenty of people to go to my page and leave some pretty nasty comments.

I think it's pretty obvious this is a lie since he went to all the other videos and thanked them for promoting "his" music and was responding to comments about the song, but eh....I'm still not sure how to proceed.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-18 21:37:26

At 8/18/11 09:25 PM, EricFreeman wrote:
I think it's pretty obvious this is a lie since he went to all the other videos and thanked them for promoting "his" music and was responding to comments about the song, but eh....I'm still not sure how to proceed.

mano a mano.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-21 17:53:04

In case you people didn't follow,

it is extremely likely Dj Cetecea and this guy named Redline stealing music were the SAME person.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-21 23:32:48

At 8/21/11 05:53 PM, jpbear wrote: In case you people didn't follow,

it is extremely likely Dj Cetecea and this guy named Redline stealing music were the SAME person.

Actually upon further analysis there is a Redline featured on Nuke 'Em EP put out by Rottun Records.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nuke-em -ep/id368762388

Now I'm really confused...

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-21 23:46:39

for some reason that name sounds really familiar to me, im going to look further into this redline guy

BBS Signature

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-21 23:52:39

man i dont even know what to say to this, this is just really fucked up stuff

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-22 00:06:03

this is his youtube page i'm assuming, it has that nuke em ep on it so if any of you recognize any of the songs here, please report them

BBS Signature

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-08-22 15:51:09

At 8/22/11 03:43 PM, Scratchmyballs wrote: then he just started insulting me after I told him to take it down.

Dude, same thing happened to me except it wasn't just him. He put a link to my song in the author comments and said I stole it so him and a bunch of fanboys raided my song with comments about how I was a thief.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-06 08:34:30

THIS GUY is stealing songs. Sure, they could be a record company but that does not give them the excuse to upload music that isn't their own.

Also, he just made a 'promo' mix of xKore for being featured on UKF.

Messany Recordings needs a big slap to the face. They don't realize that they're stealing people's songs. :/

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-06 10:25:16

Well, according to NG rules:

Attribution: You must give credit to the artist.

so, they did
"xKore made it to UKF Dubstep so I had to make a promo mix.
01. xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)
http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/412861
02. xKore - Beast Mode
http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/391650
03. xKore - Last Words (NG Cut)
http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/438467
04. xKore - State of Confusion
http://www.newgrounds.com /audio/listen/411935
"

Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist under another license.

Well, it's on Newgrounds, so...

Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this music, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.

Well, it's more or less a collage, not the unchanged originals.
I don't see any rule broken here.
Also, ever though that "Messany Records" could be a indie label made by Newgrounders ? including xKore ? like Symphony of Specters which is Maestro Rage, Rig, zstriefel, DarKsidE555 etc...

I hope I got the people right...

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-07 18:22:38

At 8/1/11 09:17 AM, DoragonShinzui08 wrote: Another music thief, this time not only stealing a remix, but actual title music to Megaman (Outstanding, ladies and gentlemen). Trenchcloakgames. http://trenchcloakgames.newgrounds.com/
Obviously his Megaman - Title - Rockman is copyright material, but I just found out his KH - Spinning Wheel Fight is stolen as well. I haven't found the original remixer, but according to some people on this youtube video, Here, the original remixer is named "BlueNocturno." I know it's not the most compelling evidence, but it's fairly obvious this asshole stole both. I only wish I could go back and edit my initial comment on Spinning Wheel Fight. It's actually good, but it's not his, so he should get no praise.

I recognise that Spinning Wheel Fight theme as clear as day. It's taken from BlueNctrn's YouTube channel. In case any of you wonder how I know this offhand, well...

1) I'm a Kingdom Hearts enthusiast.
2) I'm an admin on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki.
3) Word about good Kingdom Hearts remixes spreads on the forums pretty fast, so I remember that this is BlueNctrn's remix anyday.

Well, I did anything but give him praise. If this persists, someone may have to PM BlueNctrn himself. I'll be willing to take the task upon myself, if this goes on any further.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-07 18:26:30

And, BlueNctrn's remix in question is this one.

The stolen audio post is this one.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-07 23:12:01

Thats dirty under handed bullshit. But I don't think taking action is required, shes bound to be caught sooner or later and it will all come tumbling down.

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-15 04:43:00

Its right under "Uploaded by"

BBS Signature

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-15 07:13:30

Sorry for double, but lets not try to start shit.
Just report it, the button is right under his name under "Uploaded by", if we do leave 20+ comments on "his" song then were only giving him exposure and giving newgrounds a bad rep, we dont need that.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Music being stolen 2011-11-18 06:58:43

Good news... I guess:

NG Music being stolen

Response to NG Music being stolen 2012-01-04 03:57:06

I swear there used to be a guy called EX1STANCE who stole music. Now there is a mrEX1STANCE. I can't confirm any of these tunes but him confiriming that he was the old EX1STANCE leads me to believe this kid is stealing tracks again. And the high amount of dislikes on each tune leads me to believe they are stolen as well his option to put comments on "pending", on each of his videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrEX1STANCE

Response to NG Music being stolen 2012-01-04 07:11:03

I remember when this thread was first posted. Seeing it now, with the original DJCetacea thief now trying to continue stealing under a new name, really makes me worry about how many more cases there are out there that we haven't uncovered yet... It seems almost futile.

Not that anyone would steal my garbage, so I'm safe :D

bork bork bork

Response to NG Music being stolen 2012-01-06 09:18:15

At 11/7/11 06:26 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: And, BlueNctrn's remix in question is this one.

Been nearly two months and the track is still on Newgrounds. I highly doubt it that the person who uploaded it is BlueNctrn himself, so can somebody actually do something?

Response to NG Music being stolen 2012-01-06 20:39:40

At 1/6/12 09:18 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote:
At 11/7/11 06:26 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: And, BlueNctrn's remix in question is this one.

Been nearly two months and the track is still on Newgrounds. I highly doubt it that the person who uploaded it is BlueNctrn himself, so can somebody actually do something?

For stuff actually on NG, I'd say try posting it here.

--NG Music -- Soundcloud--

Most Recent Song: Explore Infinity <-Failed audition to NGADM!

Response to NG Music being stolen 2012-01-06 23:28:23

Has any legal actions been taken. I'm pretty sure she's breaking audio
Laws.