00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

127,747 Views | 2,038 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-24 18:56:21

At 11/24/10 06:51 PM, CommanderWalrus wrote: Quite. I ranted, you exploded and defended. That was more of an experiment.

What's the point in talking to people online anymore? ... I guess there never really was a point

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-24 18:58:03

At 11/24/10 06:56 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 11/24/10 06:51 PM, CommanderWalrus wrote: Quite. I ranted, you exploded and defended. That was more of an experiment.
What's the point in talking to people online anymore? ... I guess there never really was a point

You're making this experiment successful.

[ICON/GENRE/WIKI MOD] PM me for icon requests or icon/genre related questions.

lulz

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-24 20:06:36

At 11/24/10 06:41 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 11/24/10 06:35 PM, TheJungleBunny wrote: You said it was based on, "who saw who first", that's the most false statement I've ever heard.
Here's my own personal video example of this.

Why would your sucking justify your point?

lulz

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-24 20:59:30

I prestiged a few days ago, and I was wondering whats up with putting Clan Tags on my weapons. I was in Create A Class, and the 'Clan Tag' & 'Emblem' things were that darker tint meaning you could use it. Yet that Locked Icon was next to it, it acts like it actually has 4 parts to it let's say (Like when you first pick a class to edit, it has Primary, Secondary, Lethal, Tactical, Equipment, Perks 1, 2, 3 to select, those are what I mean to, as parts) but it only shows two. If you just regularly moved to 'Clan Tag' it'd say "Unlocked at level 19" but if I move down one more, it's still on Clan Tag, but it doesn't say anything, and I'm able to put my Clan Tag on it? (Keep in mind, I had bought the option to put my Clan Tag & Emblem on said gun before I had prestiged) Is it just a glitch?

Oh and CommanderWalrus, way to try to cover your ass by saying, "Why would your sucking justify your point?", just because you got owned by Newgrounds.

And you're to pussy to admit it.
Oh yes, and apologies for feeding the Troll.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-24 21:25:48

Silly bunneh, clan tags are for people in clans.

All the boy did was post an image of him shooting someone, the person hiding, and then him dying.

DAT IS PROOF. Bunneh says so.

lulz

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 01:02:02

At 11/24/10 08:59 PM, TheJungleBunny wrote: clan tag stuff

yeah it's a glitch. You should make use of it until it gets patched. And if you have bought the option to put your emblem and clan tag on your gun before, even in a previous prestige level, you won't have to buy it again. Same goes with reticle, reticle color and lens color, on the red dot sight ;)

At 11/24/10 09:25 PM, CommanderWalrus wrote: Silly bunneh, clan tags are for people in clans.

Not anymore. Clan tags are also for groups of friends playing together. For people that like to go to specific websites, like newgrounds. I've seen allot of the users from newgrounds put NG as their clan tag. And it's for people who like to have something random next to their name.

All the boy did was post an image of him shooting someone, the person hiding, and then him dying.

DAT IS PROOF. Bunneh says so.

1. It was a video, not an image. Learn to differ.
2. it was a video of him shooting 2 guys, both hiding, and then the first guy pops out and kills him

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 02:30:57

I can't play this game. I get too pissed off and then realize how much of a piece of shit I am at life. Fucking video games. Pissing me off n shit.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 06:16:46

At 11/24/10 09:21 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: Love that film.

"What's wrong with that space over there?"

"It's too tight."

"Too tight? You could park a fucking jumbo jet in there."

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 08:03:53

So far, I've been enjoying the game, but I really feel like we badly need more maps. Its not that the current ones are bad, but it still feels like a pretty limited selection. Meanwhile, for some reason, the Launch map comes up constantly for me, sometimes over and over again like three to four times in a row.

I like the Jungle, Cracked, Grid, and Havana maps though. We need more like those.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 11:32:42

THE DOUBLE RAINBOWS, MASON.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 11:56:40

At 11/24/10 05:02 PM, CommanderWalrus wrote: This game was the biggest piece of shit I have ever played in my life. The zombies didn't have that exciting feeling WaW's had

why not? you did not explain why are the zombies in black ops worse then in waw. i thought the new maps where fun.

and in all honesty, the game plays like a shooter geared for pre-teens. Sorry, guys, but the key to victory in this game is to, basically, see the other person first. There is no balance in the game whatsoever

why are even complaining about this one, its been like this sense call of duty 2.

and the only reason this game has caught on so well is because the box has "Call of Duty" written in huge letters

on that i agree.

and if any of the players were to try a more team-based game, they would get dominated.

sadly thats true to 90% of the players there.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 13:34:29

Ever since the update I almost NEVER get Nuketown.

And I also have a lot more disconnecting issues.

And they patched the colored clan tag glitch. (Which should've been made available before 13th Prestige.)

And the 'Only playing a map 3-4 times before being locked out' thing is annoying. If people didn't wanna play Nuketown for the 10th time they could go to another lobby.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 14:22:23

At 11/25/10 01:34 PM, scetch00 wrote: Ever since the update I almost NEVER get Nuketown.

Sad face. Neither do I.

I thought it was just me since my internet sucks now.

And they patched the colored clan tag glitch. (Which should've been made available before 13th Prestige.)

They shouldn't have patched in in my opinion. They should've been avaible way much sooner at least. Either before or right as your prestige.

And the 'Only playing a map 3-4 times before being locked out' thing is annoying. If people didn't wanna play Nuketown for the 10th time they could go to another lobby.

Why is annoying? I love playing maps in a row as much as the next guy but it gets dull after a while.I see no problem to this.

My name... original ain't it?

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 14:25:35

I personally like the new zombie maps. I admit I was initially disappointed that there are no real camping spots like in the WaW maps but then I realized that I always got bored of that and wanted to run around but none of my teammates would. Now we're all pretty much forced to so it's definitely more exciting. I also appreciate the new things like the thief, (even though I hate him) the thundergun, and the winter's howl. Overall, I think they did a nice job.

in my opinion

GT: Danul454

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-25 22:44:55

At 11/25/10 11:32 AM, alejanpli5 wrote: THE DOUBLE RAINBOWS, MASON.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

I LOL'd pretty hard at that.

WE'RE OUT OF TIME! MASON, IF YOU DON'T TELL US WHAT THE DOUBLE RAINBOWS MEAN, THE UNICORNS WILL ATTACK AMERICA, AND NOTHING WILL STOP THEM!

Anyways, is anyone else getting Gunships near the end of matches only to be denied even using it because there is an enemy Attack Helicopter in the way? I mean really, it should be like MW2 where if my Harrier or Attack Copter is up, an enemy can down it with a Chopper Gunner, or AC-130. Shouldn't it be Gunship > Attack Helicopter?

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 00:10:27

At 11/25/10 02:22 PM, MarionettePurple wrote:
At 11/25/10 01:34 PM, scetch00 wrote: Ever since the update I almost NEVER get Nuketown.
Sad face. Neither do I.

Such a shame. It's my favorite map.

I thought it was just me since my internet sucks now.

Nope I constantly get disconnected now. It happened in MW2 as well after one of the numerous updates.

They shouldn't have patched in in my opinion. They should've been avaible way much sooner at least. Either before or right as your prestige.

I think a 2nd or 4rd Prestige unlock for this should've been in order, considering you get almost nothing for the even numbered Prestiges.

Why is annoying? I love playing maps in a row as much as the next guy but it gets dull after a while.I see no problem to this.

Because if someone finds it dull they should leave and join a new game as the rest that stick around are obviously there to play it again. It takes no more than 3 seconds to back out and join a new match. Locking out that mass appeal of playing Nuketown / Firing Range all night was unnecessary.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 00:40:50

At 11/25/10 11:32 AM, alejanpli5 wrote: THE DOUBLE RAINBOWS, MASON.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

I keep seein' these double rainbows!
They're in my head!

Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 00:42:27

Also how do I keep multiplayer from freezing?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 01:06:51

At 11/26/10 12:42 AM, Robotchk12 wrote: Also how do I keep multiplayer from freezing?

Stop playing.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 01:13:32

At 11/26/10 01:06 AM, Samen wrote:
At 11/26/10 12:42 AM, Robotchk12 wrote: Also how do I keep multiplayer from freezing?
Stop playing.

OH HO HO HO THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 01:19:14

I think a 2nd or 4rd Prestige unlock for this should've been in order, considering you get almost nothing for the even numbered Prestiges.
I think a 2nd or 4rd Prestige unlock for this should've been in order
I think a 2nd or 4rd Prestige
4rd Prestige

am i doin it rite?

However, I do agree with it being unlocked on the 4th prestige.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 02:08:16

At 11/26/10 01:19 AM, TheJungleBunny wrote:
I think a 2nd or 4rd Prestige unlock for this should've been in order
I think a 2nd or 4rd Prestige
4rd Prestige
am i doin it rite?

However, I do agree with it being unlocked on the 4th prestige.

I had first written 3rd, then changed it to 4 without realizing I hadn't changed the 'rd' to 'th'.

Damn grammar nazi.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 11:28:46

At 11/26/10 04:45 AM, RightWingGamer wrote: ZOMGBLACKOPSISTHEGREATESTGAMEEVERMADETRE YARCHISTHEBESTANDINFINITYWARDSUCKSAND---

I should smack you.

*Connection interrupted*

Happens all too often.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---!!!!!!!!!

My reaction as I'm always doing amazing in matches when this happens.

Seriously, Black Ops is awesome, it just needs a patch.

Quite a few patches. Some free DLC would be nice too, but then again my whole family plays CoD and they'd just gameshare the map pack.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 12:19:43

My little brother made the GREATEST emblem ever. I'm making to mine right now.

His PSN: WeGotGrenades

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 12:49:49

At 11/26/10 12:19 PM, Kool-Aid wrote: My little brother made the GREATEST emblem ever. I'm making to mine right now.

My head nearly exploded.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 13:15:02

At 11/26/10 12:19 PM, Kool-Aid wrote: My little brother made the GREATEST emblem ever. I'm making to mine right now.

Epic emblem and epic PSN!!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 13:32:38

At 11/26/10 11:28 AM, scetch00 wrote: Quite a few patches. Some free DLC would be nice too

It would, especially if it was single player stuff.

But then again, it's Activision, so when DLC inevitably comes out, it'll be a multiplayer map priced at about 20 pounds.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 13:56:38

Shaweet. I was gonna try my hand at making a NG icon, but I didnt wanna lose my Great Britain flag. I wish you could save a few icons, in case I want to switch back and forth.

Was gonna make alien hominid dude, but angry face is awesome.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 14:16:48

Holy Shit that's awesome.

I really should try and make a proper emblem but i've kinda grown attached to my terrible excuse for an emblem.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-26 14:17:28

What level can you make an icon?

BBS Signature