00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Keep your panties on guys.

21,621 Views | 405 Replies

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:11:11

At 7/12/09 08:07 AM, DeathClockJR wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:06 AM, Rucklo wrote: if you don't trust the random password-site, just come up with your own random password then... pretty easy and quickly done.
Alright, but Wade better make everyones ban go away.

yeah but i just lost 150 posts too. fucking gaaaay.

OMFG EVERYONE IS HACKED AND CELEBRITIES ARE DYING THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:12:24

At 7/12/09 08:10 AM, DeathClockJR wrote: Oh yea and im not pointing the finger but why would you offer people a random password site? Really? Why cant people just think of passwords on their own why would they need your help?

Because using that generator is a lot more faster and easier than thinking one yourself.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:12:34

At 7/12/09 07:54 AM, DaPsychoHippy wrote: The Problem Is That Everybody Trusts BBM More than Most Other Mods Because He's Very Nice And Sincere. But Right Now, He's Being A Little Too Informative.

Stop capitalising every single fucking word!

Also, I didn't get banned because I didn't post yesterday. I was lucky. And I'm not a regular either, so even better.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:13:08

PMs should have been sent to moderators warning them of the scam and to be careful with their accounts. I'm guessing that this is one of the worst attacks in Newgrounds history?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:13:24

I got a pretty useful tip off from creeb in the stickam room.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:14:11

At 7/12/09 08:13 AM, LandBoundShark wrote: PMs should have been sent to moderators warning them of the scam and to be careful with their accounts. I'm guessing that this is one of the worst attacks in Newgrounds history?

apparently, its turned us all into dogs, we're in war mode, we dont know who we can trust

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:16:40

I am prepared to quit newgrounds and i think another 400 are ready too if this doesnt get resolved. We cant just keep getting banned!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:17:42

At 7/12/09 08:16 AM, MadnessCreator wrote: I am prepared to quit newgrounds and i think another 400 are ready too if this doesnt get resolved. We cant just keep getting banned!

then we have to get the fucking rogue to resolve this problem!!!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:19:57

I think we should get something Ducks are afraid of.

anyone in for flaming dogs on catapults?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:20:07

At 7/12/09 08:17 AM, EpicSuccess wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:16 AM, MadnessCreator wrote: I am prepared to quit newgrounds and i think another 400 are ready too if this doesnt get resolved. We cant just keep getting banned!

I think, for future reference, there should be a hacking prevention thread [ i noticed the spam pms go here thread had got deleted, and i knew we were in for a whole wave of shit ]

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:20:22

how the hell are we supposed to do that? people can do whatever they want over the internet. what needs to happen is mods need to be especially careful with all this phishing shit, because whoever slacked off and got hacked is gonna look like an asshole when this all clears up.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:21:55

My main (masterguy-1243) was banned, too. 30 fucking days. Just delete all the DD members and report the fuckers. They're fucking with the site which is illegal. Christ.

Sigs suck.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:24:41

Fuck the DD

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:24:59

At 7/12/09 08:21 AM, 8-Bot wrote: My main (masterguy-1243) was banned, too. 30 fucking days. Just delete all the DD members and report the fuckers. They're fucking with the site which is illegal. Christ.

It's not that easy. They're on proxies, you can't even IP ban them. The euthorities need to solve this it's pretty much out of NG'spower.
I suggest closing the register page temporary though. So they can't make any new spam accounts, and their old accounts can get cleared out, while we look for a solution.

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:25:04

At 7/12/09 08:20 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
I think, for future reference, there should be a hacking prevention thread [ i noticed the spam pms go here thread had got deleted, and i knew we were in for a whole wave of shit ]

Actually, it only got locked... Rucklo, NEVR, or BBM reopened it. it was the rogues doing of locking it. They've probably been trying to get in for 2 or 3 years cuz that's when the spam PM's started appearing. we just need to watch our URLs so we don't accidentally log into a malicious website.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:26:19

At 7/12/09 08:24 AM, dr1aron wrote: Fuck the DD

you got it better than me... i got a 30-day one

I hate the DD for making me get an Alt after 3 years of Alt-lessness...

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:26:20

It's not that easy. They're on proxies, you can't even IP ban them. The euthorities need to solve this it's pretty much out of NG'spower.
I suggest closing the register page temporary though. So they can't make any new spam accounts, and their old accounts can get cleared out, while we look for a solution.

Dude your a genius

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:27:12

Wait, I got this:

ERROR - You have been temporarily banned from posting to the BBS for 30 days. You have 29 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes and 25 seconds left until your ban is lifted. Do not attempt to create a secondary account to get around this ban. If we find evidence of you doing so all of your accounts will be terminated.

Reason for ban: You have been banned for creating a spam thread, entitled "WARNING: Phishing scam!." Repeated offenses of this nature may result in account deletion.

Please read the BBS rules.

Don't they go and ban people who posted in the thread? I don't remember posting in that thread. I hope this shit gets settled. I hate this account.

Sigs suck.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:28:10

I find it funny how Mr. Stupidass Dickface Asscock thought he could get away with this.

Killer0ed's alt because of the cock sucking asshole who hacked a mods account.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:28:57

At 7/12/09 08:28 AM, ItsKiller0edBitch1 wrote: I find it funny how Mr. Stupidass Dickface Asscock thought he could get away with this.

I agree

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:29:19

At 7/12/09 08:26 AM, dr1aron wrote:
Dude your a genius

everyone suspects that it's only them. which I guess you could after all they've shown us. but my point is that the DD, FF, and LL could all be working together. FF has been IP banned so they have to be gone but it's the DD and LL that worry me. I think we should just wipe them both to be 100% sure. although, they're on proxies so we have to leave it to people that are even higher classed than the admin. but it may take months for the government to capture them.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:30:16

At 7/12/09 08:24 AM, XorGate wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:21 AM, 8-Bot wrote: My main (masterguy-1243) was banned, too. 30 fucking days. Just delete all the DD members and report the fuckers. They're fucking with the site which is illegal. Christ.

Then close the register form and delete their accounts until further notice (already said, just agreeing.) The authorities are the best bet, but they probably won't look to hard into it because it's just a site and we've had legal problems all through our history. Meh. I miss my old account.

Sigs suck.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:30:43

I SAY THIS IS ALL TOMS FAULT!
If he hadn't of made newgrounds 23 years ago none of this would have ever happened!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:32:40

At 7/12/09 08:30 AM, 8-Bot wrote: Then close the register form and delete their accounts until further notice (already said, just agreeing.) The authorities are the best bet, but they probably won't look to hard into it because it's just a site and we've had legal problems all through our history. Meh. I miss my old account.

Don't forget this is site is probably somewhere in top 30 of the most worth sites.
It IS a big deal, and this is cyber criminality.

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:32:50

At 7/12/09 08:30 AM, syrulian wrote: I SAY THIS IS ALL TOMS FAULT!
If he hadn't of made newgrounds 23 years ago none of this would have ever happened!

I say your the stupidest living shit ever!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:32:51

At 7/12/09 08:24 AM, XorGate wrote: I suggest closing the register page temporary though. So they can't make any new spam accounts, and their old accounts can get cleared out, while we look for a solution.

how the fuck would closing registrations prevent users/mods from getting phished?

people just need to be careful/not morons

hello

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:33:56

Don't forget this is site is probably somewhere in top 30 of the most worth sites.
It IS a big deal, and this is cyber criminality.

The site probably went DOWN 30 percent since of all the spam groups and the DD

Anyway happy clock day in like a month!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:35:02

At 7/12/09 08:32 AM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:24 AM, XorGate wrote: I suggest closing the register page temporary though. So they can't make any new spam accounts, and their old accounts can get cleared out, while we look for a solution.
how the fuck would closing registrations prevent users/mods from getting phished?

It would be the best thing to do because apparently the mods are just being stupid-asses and clicking malicious links.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:35:40

i was about to say that. people are getting phished by clicking on bad links and entering their passwords on those sites in pms and the mods are prime targets for that because they have powers.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:37:35

At 7/12/09 08:35 AM, raiders-kill-all wrote:

i was about to say that. people are getting phished by clicking on bad links and entering their passwords on those sites in pms and the mods are prime targets for that because they have powers.

Okay guys, I'm not trying to be an ass but we've been saying that over and over now. Why don't we actually come up with a plan to help the mods chase the rogues down?