00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Keep your panties on guys.

21,624 Views | 405 Replies

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:38:06

At 7/12/09 08:32 AM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:24 AM, XorGate wrote: I suggest closing the register page temporary though. So they can't make any new spam accounts, and their old accounts can get cleared out, while we look for a solution.
how the fuck would closing registrations prevent users/mods from getting phished?

people just need to be careful/not morons

I fully agree that they should've been more careful; I assume there won't be any more mods that get phished now, as the situation is critical now.
But I've read a bit through their forum, and I noticed someone had made script that made new email accounts and newgrounds account on the fly, in order to spam-vote, and steal awards.
This can be partially solved by temporarily not allowing any new users.

Also, I hate how we all look so immature and noobish with our alts.

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:40:08

At 7/12/09 08:37 AM, ItsKiller0edBitch1 wrote: Am I the only one thinking we need reinforcements? You know, Eye for an eye? Someone to hack this fucktart's account, myspace, facebook, facespace, mybook, youtube, whatever? Yeah, anyone here that can do that? I am not reccomending it, but I'm just suggesting...

sorry for the double post.

I've been thinking about that, but their forum is hosted on a forum host service, and we'd only hack that then, while the service does nothing wrong. The service it's hosted on needs to be notified, so they can take the necessary action. The thing is that they would probably re-organize somewhere else.

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:40:20

At 7/12/09 08:35 AM, MadnessCreator wrote: It would be the best thing to do because apparently the mods are just being stupid-asses and clicking malicious links.

regardless, those links are still out there, and so are accounts that the phishers can log into and resume their doings.

we shouldn't be looking for solutions elsewhere, the only solution is the one we can actually do ourselves and are born with - common sense.

hello

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:40:30

OK, this thread is derailed SOO badly, now we're just advertising and giving them the attention that they want...

Tom & Wade will figure something out... Mods have to be on a "High" alert, tis all...
for those that lost our post count (i was at 10k) let's just lick our wounds and post, to those that are/were banned, just wait patiently, once you are cleared of any wrong doing, you'll be un banned...

Keep your panties on guys.

I hate the DD for making me get an Alt after 3 years of Alt-lessness...

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:40:46

At 7/12/09 08:38 AM, XorGate wrote:
Also, I hate how we all look so immature and noobish with our alts.

Yeah, I'm back to a fucking lolipop avatar thingy.

Killer0ed's alt because of the cock sucking asshole who hacked a mods account.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:41:23

Rofl i said newgrounds is dieing and they deleted my post. Can't stand the reality of it all can ya?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:41:25

At 7/12/09 08:32 AM, XorGate wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:30 AM, 8-Bot wrote: Then close the register form and delete their accounts until further notice (already said, just agreeing.) The authorities are the best bet, but they probably won't look to hard into it because it's just a site and we've had legal problems all through our history. Meh. I miss my old account.
Don't forget this is site is probably somewhere in top 30 of the most worth sites.
It IS a big deal, and this is cyber criminality.

I know that it's worth a lot. It's worth in the millions. But I'm saying they might not work too hard. I'd say the'd probably just shut the site down until the DD and whoever else is in on this faces charges or whatever. Just my guess.

brb, 30 minute wait.

Sigs suck.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:41:38

At 7/12/09 08:39 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: Is that all you care about looking noobish? Dude newgrounds is dead. Its in ruins. To think i was going to buy a wacom tablet just to make flashes for a site thats dead.

Under 1% of NG's daily visitors even check the forums. So if couple mods get phished, that's really nothing on the big scale.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:42:09

i am one of the few people who wasnt banned.

Thank god i have been getting no attention from anyone lately cause it seems like Newgrounds was ignoring me and im glad they did :D

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:45:42

At 7/12/09 08:41 AM, desert117 wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:39 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: Is that all you care about looking noobish? Dude newgrounds is dead. Its in ruins. To think i was going to buy a wacom tablet just to make flashes for a site thats dead.
Under 1% of NG's daily visitors even check the forums. So if couple mods get phished, that's really nothing on the big scale.

Rofl. I think my stomach is sick from laughing at this so hard. Why do we have mods in the forums if we only have -1% of NG's daily visitors check the forums. Why are the DD coming for the forums if -1% of NG's Daily visitors even check it. Your dence.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:46:13

Notice how the title of this thread is "keep your panties on guys"...? Well, some of you need to ;)

Yes, this situation is annoying, but it'll pass. Summer holidays, kids don't have school to occupy them.

Stay positive!

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:48:29

At 7/12/09 08:42 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: i am one of the few people who wasnt banned.

Thank god i have been getting no attention from anyone lately cause it seems like Newgrounds was ignoring me and im glad they did :D

You're going to, trust me. I posted once yesterday on my main and got the ban. It's smart to just lurk until further notice.

Two alts FTW!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:48:49

Can we expect to get our accounts unbanned soon? Or do we just sit out the ban?

You'll never guess whose alt I am.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:49:42

At 7/12/09 08:48 AM, LandBoundShark wrote: Can we expect to get our accounts unbanned soon? Or do we just sit out the ban?

I just asked Wade about it and he's clearing out the bans now.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:50:31

At 7/12/09 08:49 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 7/12/09 08:48 AM, LandBoundShark wrote: Can we expect to get our accounts unbanned soon? Or do we just sit out the ban?

FUCK YEA! But you guys better get this DD mess fixed.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:51:16

At 7/12/09 08:46 AM, NEVR wrote: Notice how the title of this thread is "keep your panties on guys"...? Well, some of you need to ;)

Yes, this situation is annoying, but it'll pass. Summer holidays, kids don't have school to occupy them.

Stay positive!

We've been trying to but we all get hyped into saying the same things over aand over again. this was made an hour or 2 ago and it's already got 5 pages. we need to track down the next rogue before we get flooded with tons of them. this site is going down terribly and all we want to do is help. I don't wanna leave NG.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:51:32

At 7/12/09 08:49 AM, NEVR wrote:

i say pool the resources and try and fix the big problem here, dont worry about unbanning us to later, we're all here on alts, right? id rather see these people get stopped quickly before more happens, then everyone running around distracted unbanning people

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:53:10

At 7/12/09 08:50 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: FUCK YEA! But you guys better get this DD mess fixed.

We're doing what we can, it's just unfortunate that they've found their way into a few mod accounts.

It's not just phishing, either. Mod accounts have been specifically targeted and they're throwing everything they've got at us, supposedly even trying to get into our email accounts in order to retrieve our login info from Newgrounds and stuff like that.

Like I said, it'll pass. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:53:25

I heard that the DD are all huge fags who have gaysex with(and you may not believe this) other MEN

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:54:09

At 7/12/09 08:45 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: Rofl. I think my stomach is sick from laughing at this so hard. Why do we have mods in the forums if we only have -1% of NG's daily visitors check the forums.

That question made no fucking sense. Are you saing that there shouldn't be mods?

Why are the DD coming for the forums if -1% of NG's Daily visitors even check it.

There are hundres of people on the forums every day.

Duh

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:54:28

At 7/12/09 08:46 AM, NEVR wrote: Notice how the title of this thread is "keep your panties on guys"...? Well, some of you need to ;)

Stay positive!

*farts*

yes you pre-pubescent noobs keep your pants on

added for the lulz

i'm about 1000% more pissed off because i am actually DOING something, i'm not sitting there pumping off some steam

you get the point
you dont? what i mean is GROW SOME BALLS AND WAIT
sorry i just had to add that

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:56:05

Stated in mightyPotatoes page Jade is the next target. So I would watch out for her too.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:57:29

At 7/12/09 08:56 AM, IIlIllIII wrote: Stated in mightyPotatoes page Jade is the next target. So I would watch out for her too.

they need to leave ALL mods alone, this is retarded...

but mainly leave jade alone <3

I hate the DD for making me get an Alt after 3 years of Alt-lessness...

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:57:57

holy shit i'm unbanned! fuckin sweet. haha.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:58:24

Finally. I just got unbanned.

Thanks, Wade.

So a baby seal walks into a club...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:58:37

Thanks all around to whoever just unbanned me.

These are the final days of western decadance. Eat it up like the pigs that you are.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:58:36

At 7/12/09 08:56 AM, IIlIllIII wrote: Stated in mightyPotatoes page Jade is the next target. So I would watch out for her too.

Fuck Yeah, I'm lifted all though I'm not going to get all cocky just to get banned again. I hope this passes though.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:58:42

At 7/12/09 08:53 AM, TheDeadmonkey wrote: I heard that the DD are all huge fags who have gaysex with(and you may not believe this) other MEN

Yeah, The Dumb Dicks have an hourly Gay Sex orgy with The Fag Faction.

Killer0ed's alt because of the cock sucking asshole who hacked a mods account.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:59:45

Looks like all the unwarranted bans are cleared :)

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 08:59:47

Yeee boiiiii i'm back in business.