00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MonkDrunkey76 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Keep your panties on guys.

21,641 Views | 405 Replies

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:52:19

I am not banned hahaha.
But I got 20 posts deleted...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:54:32

At 7/12/09 09:38 AM, MissingNYC wrote:
At 7/12/09 09:36 AM, Ulven wrote: Aww I missed all the fun it seems.
your choice of words seems... flawed... i wouldnt call people getting banned, threads being deleted, users locked out of their accounts, fun...

Jesus Christ, what a tightass you are. Lighten the fuck up, and go do something else with your life if you're so concerned with the BBS and your posts that you desire to petition Wade himself to reinstate 50 posts of what is mostly unintelligent one-liners and poorly-worded and -grammar'd salvos which make even the lowliest among us cringe in abject disgust. The hilarious part about this whole thing is how uptight and horrorstruck the idiots who walked into transparent phishing schemes are tending to act, now that they've tasted on the tip of their tongues, the idiocy which inhabits their hearts. If there's one good thing that came out of this mess, it's that certain people got what they deserved. Of all the people on this forum who could've taken it up the ass, I think you probably deserved it most.

Tallyho!

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:56:18

I figured out who's behind the DD attacks guys, this is serious!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:56:35

At 7/12/09 10:44 AM, michelinman wrote:
At 7/12/09 10:41 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote: no because the proxy signal is jumping, they will switch from proxy to proxy, i dont know how to do it [ im not a h4x0r, w00t ] but, im sure the cops can. normally when people are on proxies, its like, a stationary one, but this one, it will start tracing whatever pc your using, an the root it takes to get t the proxy ya tracings, and as its scanning it will stop and say you know, proxy server cant be found, because by the time yo trace it, its different

[ for instance, ive traced newgrounds twice, once the signal was coming from the bronx, NY, another time it was the middle of nowhere in like penn. ]
that shit gets way to in depth. it's embarrasing that little ass kids are doing this and getting all sorts of attention and shit, and i'm 20 years old and i don't know how the fuck they just did that. haha.

everythings simple once you know the trick, very basic hacking is actually easy, but it isnt really hacking, its manipulating sights slightly, and seeing hidden things on sites [robot sites] and all that shit. and if youre using google hacks, lets say you watch a youtube video, easily available, once you type the magic code into google, similar results turn up, more hacking shit, and the more ya click the more ya know just from google, so once like 20, 30 people come together, they know lots of stuff, and once you know all that,its a matter of downloading the right bots and sh it, heres what i think they did, and i base this on, nothing

they typed in **** [ i wont tell you here ] into google, and that brings up hidden information, user names, encrypted passwords, etc, theres too much random info and sites with numbers to filter through, but if you have a bot, you set it to the paremeters of you know, what ips to scan, etc, and it will eventually hit newgrounds, so then you got a user name, and an encrypted password.

then they downloaded a free code cracker, and downloaded another stop clck program,set the free trial date, so it was like 1940, so it expires in like 70 years, and, set them to work on the passwords.

the mystery is, how they arent being traced, skiping servers, like i said

[ I only say this, because one, i think its what they did, and two, maybe it will help newgrounds somehow, i dont want pseudo hackers trying stuff, and thats why i give no specific information....please dont ban me for it ]

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:57:53

At 7/12/09 10:56 AM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: I figured out who's behind the DD attacks guys, this is serious!

roflmao, son of a bitch... to think my favorite Donut Hangout was full of terrorists!!!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:00:34

At 7/12/09 10:54 AM, POOPIES wrote: Fuck you MissingNYC

very nice! that's even deserving of an overused lolcat! congratulations!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:00:48

Well, I didn't get banned, just got a bunch of posts deleted. Guess I'm lucky.
How much ban time you guys getting?

You guys are all real swell.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:01:58

Yes... Bob can see all of our passwords...

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:02:14

At 7/12/09 11:00 AM, masterchef56 wrote: Well, I didn't get banned, just got a bunch of posts deleted. Guess I'm lucky.
How much ban time you guys getting?

like 2 hours. the actual bans were between 15 and 30 days for the most part, but wade came along during his vacation and saved the day.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:02:39

Because the internet is very, very serious business.

Too many people here are treating this like they're getting their arms cut off. These kinds of reactions are the reasons why trolls exist in the first place. They love this stuff, they get a kick out of watching people panic and piss themselves over a forum. Even if you had to go through a 15 or 30 day ban, come on, that's not the end of the world. I'm sure all of you could have easily done something in the meantime, even if this situation never got resolved and the ban never got cleared. Something that happens in this large scale is bound to be noticed by the staff, and will be taken care of when it can.

Ask yourself, is what I'm posting with my alt really helping the situation, or is it just contributing to the sadistic satisfaction of those that caused all this? Report it, and be done with it. Don't run around like a headless chicken with your alt complaining about things the DD would be rolling over in laughter for. If they did this and saw no one really cared or everyone took it lightly and reported it without complaining, that would kill all the motivation for them doing it.

Put yourself in their sadistic shoes, and ask yourself what you think they're looking for. Then deny them that, and there you go, problem solved.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:07:13

I'm not gonna make a long reply for that RazorHawk. they're destroying NG for laughter but they plan to take over the internet, which will never happen. They can succeed with fucking us over but there is no possible way of taking over the internet....

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:07:22

At 7/12/09 11:02 AM, RazorHawk wrote: Because the internet is very, very serious business.

The bastards tried to axe my sig, shit just got personal!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:07:32

At 7/12/09 11:02 AM, RazorHawk wrote: Because the internet is very, very serious business.

ive been here since it went down, i think ive been more than helpfull

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:10:07

At 7/12/09 11:07 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:

Hey, I've been here using my alts, DaPsychoHippy and EpicSuccess since this started. so I get some appreciation too...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:10:39

Kinda makes me glad I'm not really active then.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:11:05

At 7/12/09 07:23 AM, DeathClockJR wrote: HOLY FUCK THATS WHAT MY BROTHER GOT BANNED FOR! FUCK THE DD!

All right settle the hell down OK? It will be sorted out. Apparently the mods are having just as much trouble as you and your brother/friend. DOn't think they've had this before.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:14:25

I can't recall my account being banned. When did this happen?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:15:46

At 7/12/09 11:10 AM, EpicSuccess wrote:
Hey, I've been here using my alts, DaPsychoHippy and EpicSuccess since this started. so I get some appreciation too...

well to be fair, neither of us did anything really, lol, i contcted some mods early on, and i said how i think they hacked, thats all. theres no tracing them with standard methods, dont bother

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:18:25

Normally, when they get the encrypted password somehow, that still won't help them much. Unless ofcourse, your password is rather short. Normally if you have more than 6 characters in your password, you should be safe if they've got the encrypted (md5) version of your password.

The only way to crack an md5 is to bruteforce it, and if you have a long password, that takes very long.

The thing that worries me though, is that when you lost your password on NG, you can have it sent to your email. That means the server can actually return you your password rather than just check if the md5 hash of the password is the same as the one saved in the database.

I feel it'd be safer if newgrounds would be designed to reset the password to a random strong of characters and then have that sent to your email. As in that way, there's no need to store the actual, non-encrypted password anywhere.

And I just realize that the lot of you are not going to have any idea what I'm talking about =/

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:18:30

At 7/12/09 11:07 AM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote:
The bastards tried to axe my sig, shit just got personal!

oh no they didn't!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:19:23

At 7/12/09 11:15 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 11:10 AM, EpicSuccess wrote:
well to be fair, neither of us did anything really, lol, i contcted some mods early on, and i said how i think they hacked, thats all. theres no tracing them with standard methods, dont bother

I know, I'm just joking around. even though it's probably not the best time. also, we've got somebody working with Tom on tracing them down using several Ping results. we may catch them...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:22:41

At 7/12/09 11:18 AM, XorGate wrote: And I just realize that the lot of you are not going to have any idea what I'm talking about =/

I know exactly what ya mean, but, these guys have been around awhile, and theyre not strangers to this whole process [ obviously ] theres always some obscure way around all things.... obscure, thats what hacking is, and theyre spammers....they have free time, dont worry

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:25:18

Cool, i didn't get banned. (Because i have like 100 posts)
But all the posts i made last night are gone, and that sucks. Some pretty good topics/discussions going on.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:27:04

At 7/12/09 11:22 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 11:18 AM, XorGate wrote: And I just realize that the lot of you are not going to have any idea what I'm talking about =/
I know exactly what ya mean, but, these guys have been around awhile, and theyre not strangers to this whole process [ obviously ] theres always some obscure way around all things.... obscure, thats what hacking is, and theyre spammers....they have free time, dont worry

Well they're obviously not new to this. But they seem to be better at "social hacking", being phishing, tricking people into giving things they want.
But I strongly doubt they're actually going to bruteforce passwords.
I'd just like to know form wade or so, It's md5 you guys use, right?

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:27:13

I See what You're saying but Tom already has somebody who is using a device that can detect their Location by Using pings related to height and depth... We should have them captured soon if we get results. but it will take longer to locate them because they are using a shifting proxy instead of a stationery one...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:27:54

At 7/12/09 11:19 AM, EpicSuccess wrote: I know, I'm just joking around. even though it's probably not the best time. also, we've got somebody working with Tom on tracing them down using several Ping results. we may catch them...

may I ask, how are you finding this out>? who are you pm'ing?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:28:52

i'm just glad i didn't get hit. i know i pissed off crebbz (hes blammed now.) and he was a DD member although judging from like my 2nd news post HERE
Razajama is Crebbz Alt.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:29:47

At 7/12/09 11:27 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 11:19 AM, EpicSuccess wrote: I know, I'm just joking around. even though it's probably not the best time. also, we've got somebody working with Tom on tracing them down using several Ping results. we may catch them...
may I ask, how are you finding this out>? who are you pm'ing?

he's a friend of mine... I'll tell you through PM since the DD could be watching.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:30:09

At 7/12/09 10:56 AM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: I figured out who's behind the DD attacks guys, this is serious!

Are you sure it isn't those sneaky French?

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 11:34:20

At 7/12/09 10:13 AM, michelinman wrote:
At 7/12/09 10:09 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: I was never banned, yet i was posting a lot yesterday. Thank god no one knows who the fuck i am or ever notices me
oh i recognize you! just because i was tired and it took me like 5 minutes to make sense out of your name. haha.

DAMN IT! Wait...why aren't you dead yet?

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature