00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ahmad6660 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Keep your panties on guys.

21,640 Views | 405 Replies

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:35:26

At 7/12/09 07:33 AM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:32 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:25 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
[ if not, dont ban me, lol, just asking ]
don't see why the mods would ban you for something in which is a mods fault

well neither did i, but to be fair, if they were hacked, it wasnt their fault. just making sure, because there might be people actually banned, and not hacked banned, using alts, im not one of them.

didnt want you know, a big wave of second round bans going to the alts

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:36:51

At 7/12/09 07:34 AM, AlsoKnownAs wrote: Terrific, my main is on a 14 day ban.

Yeah, you and everyone else. Shaddap.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:37:32

At 7/12/09 07:35 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:33 AM, wreckages wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:32 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:25 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
[ if not, dont ban me, lol, just asking ]
don't see why the mods would ban you for something in which is a mods fault
well neither did i, but to be fair, if they were hacked, it wasnt their fault. just making sure, because there might be people actually banned, and not hacked banned, using alts, im not one of them.

didnt want you know, a big wave of second round bans going to the alts

But Dude, This Is An Emergency And We Are All Using Alts Because We Do Not Want Our Main Accounts To Get Fucked Over By A Rogue Mod (s)

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:37:56

At 7/12/09 07:35 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote: well neither did i, but to be fair, if they were hacked, it wasnt their fault.

actually, it pretty much is. it's not hard to scroll over a link to see if it's malicious or not, and to be fair, the NG community has been warned with two or three threads about phising scams. the moderators should be taking extra care, more so than us regular users.

WritingPad. |

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:39:35

Also guys, I've had a couple of people concerned contacting me (well, a couple of dozen but whatever)

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT MORE SECURE?

https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm

Change your NG password to something from there.

Change your email's password to something different from there.

Don't get phished.

That's about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:39:45

Anyone know what mod it was this time?

I've got hope.

hfg

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:40:21

At 7/12/09 07:37 AM, WritingPad wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:35 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote: well neither did i, but to be fair, if they were hacked, it wasnt their fault.
actually, it pretty much is. it's not hard to scroll over a link to see if it's malicious or not, and to be fair, the NG community has been warned with two or three threads about phising scams. the moderators should be taking extra care, more so than us regular users.

well we dont know the circumstances, they could have used google to find a mod username and encrypted password [ certain things you can type into google to bring up like, hack links ]

and from there, theyd just need a a program to translate it, and they could have logged in on a mod that wasnt online, and it took awhile for everyone to figure it all out

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:40:41

Ocean here

ERROR - You have been temporarily banned from posting to the BBS for 30 days. You have 29 days, 20 hours, 35 minutes and 54 seconds left until your ban is lifted. Do not attempt to create a secondary account to get around this ban. If we find evidence of you doing so all of your accounts will be terminated.

Reason for ban: You have been banned for creating a spam thread, entitled "Tehslaphappy Birthdayfest 2009!." Repeated offenses of this nature may result in account deletion.

Lolz.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:41:49

hooray for the oldest alternate account! this shit sucks though. right now, some 13 year old kids are laughing their asses off right now. fuckers.

OMFG EVERYONE IS HACKED AND CELEBRITIES ARE DYING THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:43:16

I just woke up... looks like I've missed something big again.

Anyway, someone mind explaining this?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:43:21

At 7/12/09 07:40 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote: well we dont know the circumstances, they could have used google to find a mod username and encrypted password [ certain things you can type into google to bring up like, hack links ]

I think it's a safe assumption that it's a phising trick. it's been going on for the past two weeks, and prior to those weeks, we've been warned by Wade and other moderators.

WritingPad. |

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:43:52

At 7/12/09 07:43 AM, fat-barry wrote: I just woke up... looks like I've missed something big again.

Anyway, someone mind explaining this?

A mod got hacked and now all of our mains are banned.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:44:10

At 7/12/09 07:40 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:37 AM, WritingPad wrote:
well we dont know the circumstances, they could have used google to find a mod username and encrypted password [ certain things you can type into google to bring up like, hack links ]

They Could But They Would Have To Go Through A lot Of Shit... Such As Getting Their Emails Because That's Where There Passwords Are Mainly Sent To Their Inbox. So If You Have Somebody That Knows Your Email Address, Login To Your Email And Clear Everything (Even Trash and Spam) And write Your Password On A Sticky Pad Or Something

and from there, theyd just need a a program to translate it, and they could have logged in on a mod that wasnt online, and it took awhile for everyone to figure it all out

Exactly, Infact, I've Had An Email Get Cracked Before (Thank God There Was No Information On Me) And If You Have A Gmail Linked To A 2nd Email, Then You Can Trace It Back To See What Program They Used To Hack You (Probably Kriptonite)

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:44:15

At 7/12/09 07:23 AM, fimanimation wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:20 AM, DeathClockJR wrote: Dude my brothers account got banned and hes sitting in a chair looking at my couch.
WHat the fuck is going on?
Can you unban my brother for fucking christ please.
Chill out dude it's not the end of the world.

My main just got banned. Never seen anything like this happen before but I guess the mods will sort it out eventually and all of the banned accounts will be unbanned.

The real question is who did this

Who did this? The duck divison. Its so obvious. We need to jail these people in cells. They have broken so many laws with threats and acts. The mod is still unknown but EVERYONE is banned now. Not just you and me EVERYONE for 15 days. My bro got banned for posting in a spam thread and got banned for 15 days. That what everyone else got banned for. But now the question is how will they get UNBANNED? Will we let them win?

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:44:27

At 7/12/09 07:39 AM, Idiocy wrote: Anyone know what mod it was this time?

I've got hope.

4 victims so far;

In order;

WritersBlock
KaynSlamdyke
Dry-Ice
mightypotato

Let's hope that's it now.

[One night I will say to it: Heart, be still... And it will.]

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:46:07

At 7/12/09 07:39 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also guys, I've had a couple of people concerned contacting me (well, a couple of dozen but whatever)

Don't get phished.

That's about it.

Wow this smells phishy..... Were you the hacked mod? The mod who said not to click any malicious links?
Hmm i need to look more on this.

P.S. Don't go to Phisher Price!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:46:30

At 7/12/09 07:39 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also guys, I've had a couple of people concerned contacting me (well, a couple of dozen but whatever)

Don't get phished.

That's about it.

THEY GOT BBM!!!!!!11111!!!!!!

and he is advertising a phishing site.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:46:47

can everyone please realise that being phished =/= being hacked

thank you

BE CAREFUL. BE SAFE.

hello

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:47:17

At 7/12/09 07:44 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: Who did this? The duck divison. Its so obvious. We need to jail these people in cells. They have broken so many laws with threats and acts. The mod is still unknown but EVERYONE is banned now. Not just you and me EVERYONE for 15 days. My bro got banned for posting in a spam thread and got banned for 15 days. That what everyone else got banned for. But now the question is how will they get UNBANNED? Will we let them win?

i've been on here for like 4 hours and literally every topic i saw, let alone posted in was deleted and marked as spam, banning everyone who posted in it. you're lookin at a couple hundred people that just got fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:48:03

At 7/12/09 07:34 AM, AlsoKnownAs wrote: Terrific, my main is on a 14 day ban.

My main is on a 30-day ban, you haven't got much of a right to complain :P

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:48:04

At 7/12/09 07:43 AM, WritingPad wrote: I think it's a safe assumption that it's a phising trick. it's been going on for the past two weeks, and prior to those weeks, we've been warned by Wade and other moderators.

so theyre just PM's with random links right?

[ ive never clicked a randomly sent link before ]

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:48:58

At 7/12/09 07:46 AM, fartmaster962000 wrote:

Don't get phished.

That's about it.

If That's True Then Son Of A Bitch...

By The Way Guys, It Was Tri-Nitro-Toulene Who Got Hacked By A Rogue.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:49:09

Don't get phished.

That's about it.

This post seems very suspicious. I don't think anyone should click it, just in case.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:50:27

At 7/12/09 07:46 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: Wow this smells phishy..... Were you the hacked mod? The mod who said not to click any malicious links?

Fine, don't trust my link?

Go to google and type in "random password generator" and click one of the links.

fffffff.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:51:38

At 7/12/09 07:49 AM, MoosePie wrote:

Don't get phished.

That's about it.
This post seems very suspicious. I don't think anyone should click it, just in case.

Yeah, Don't Click It Because That's An Awfully Weird Link Name... I Wouldn't Click Any Link Given In This Thread. Probably Not Even Sig Links...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:51:45

At 7/12/09 07:46 AM, fartmaster962000 wrote:

Don't get phished.

That's about it.

Omg. This all adds up. BBM is the hacked mod! Everyone trusts a BBS mod right? This is a genius idea from the duck division. I should have known before. BBM giving out links to a site saying Change your pass to this and email to this. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! BBM IS THE HACKED MOD!!!!!!! HE HAS BEEN ON THIS WHOLE TIME AND ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS!

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:52:44

i can come with something SOOO random... that even I would forget it... XD

Also... no mod should be held guilty... WritersBlock and all the other VICTIMS shouldn't be punished

Ahem Wade

I hate the DD for making me get an Alt after 3 years of Alt-lessness...

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:52:47

Sorry if im wrong BBM. IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME!

~ I will always love you

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:53:38

At 7/12/09 07:50 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 7/12/09 07:46 AM, MadnessInvader wrote: Wow this smells phishy..... Were you the hacked mod? The mod who said not to click any malicious links?
Fine, don't trust my link?

Go to google and type in "random password generator" and click one of the links.

fffffff.

google eh? what is this google? some phishing site?! i've never heard of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 07:53:47

Hrmm. I'm guessing the only reason I'm not banned is because I never post anymore.

HAW HAW FREEDOM NEVER TASTED SO SWEET!