00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mickillus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Keep your panties on guys.

21,627 Views | 405 Replies

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:52:43

Banned WHAAAT????

Accursed Square Enix, region-locking Singaporean Xbox 360s from FFXIII. Will not change until FFXIII is released.

XB360 GT: L33tsp33ker

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:54:34

lululul haxorrz

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:55:13

At 7/12/09 09:52 AM, leetspeaker wrote: Banned WHAAAT????

hax0rs....

[wh3r3 have you been? ]

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:55:32

At 7/12/09 09:52 AM, Chdonga wrote: Calm down guys, the Duck Division are only doing this for attention. I asked them why from a computer in my local library.

and you beleived them? dude, they plan to shut us down and I'm not going down without a fight... they are not going to succeed with this.

I just don't see why we can't log their accounts and fuck up their forums...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:58:15

At 7/12/09 09:55 AM, DaPsychoHippy wrote:
At 7/12/09 09:52 AM, Chdonga wrote: Calm down guys, the Duck Division are only doing this for attention. I asked them why from a computer in my local library.
and you beleived them? dude, they plan to shut us down and I'm not going down without a fight... they are not going to succeed with this.

im staying away from everything the touch, theyre playing a game Im not playing, ill leave it to the other hax0rs they have breaking into them right now

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:58:30

I bet 4chan did it.

It's always 4chan...

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:59:12

Logging into their NG accounts means nothing to their forums. They're two seperate things. And that's hacking. We'll just stoop to their level. You can try, just pose as a new DD member.

Sigs suck.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 09:59:58

and you beleived them?

I didn't say that. I asked them why are they doing this and I think GenderlessHooker said that "it was for attention :P" then he posted a gif of a black guy making some weird face.

dude, they plan to shut us down and I'm not going down without a fight...
they are not going to succeed with this.

And they won't.

Two wrongs don't make a right, we'd end up being just as bad as them.
The only reason they've managed to hack us is because we'll go log in a site that looks like newgrounds but not take the time to read the URL.

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:01:27

At 7/12/09 09:59 AM, 8-Bot wrote:

Logging into their NG accounts means nothing to their forums. They're two seperate things. And that's hacking. We'll just stoop to their level. You can try, just pose as a new DD member.

that could work... wait I better stop now or I'll get terminated. unless the mods would go along with this. which I highly doubt they would do...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:03:22

At 7/12/09 09:59 AM, Chdonga wrote: The only reason they've managed to hack us is because we'll go log in a site that looks like newgrounds but not take the time to read the URL.

no, nver said that they did more than phish this time. they're actually picking accounts and hacking into them. hope you don't have any enemies over there.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:09:14

At 7/12/09 10:03 AM, michelinman wrote:
At 7/12/09 09:59 AM, Chdonga wrote: The only reason they've managed to hack us is because we'll go log in a site that looks like newgrounds but not take the time to read the URL.
no, nver said that they did more than phish this time. they're actually picking accounts and hacking into them. hope you don't have any enemies over there.

How are they doing it? There's only three ways I know, by phishing, by repeatedly guessing their password, or by politely asking for it.
Also I didn't even use an alias close to this one. 'sides, I didn't even use my computer so they can't track my IP.

Fuck you give me money!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:09:54

I was never banned, yet i was posting a lot yesterday. Thank god no one knows who the fuck i am or ever notices me

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:12:41

At 7/12/09 10:09 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 7/12/09 10:03 AM, michelinman wrote:
How are they doing it? There's only three ways I know, by phishing, by repeatedly guessing their password, or by politely asking for it.
Also I didn't even use an alias close to this one. 'sides, I didn't even use my computer so they can't track my IP.

there is stuff you can type into google that brings up different sites, names, and passwords, and if you can run scripts through this nonsense, and find a site, mod, and password, you get it, the password is encrypted, so you get a converter, and boom, password, the real question is how are they all using these shifting proxy servers, i cant trace them, no one can, untill the police bring in the big boys, then you'll know what hacking is

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:13:36

At 7/12/09 10:09 AM, ifureadthisdie wrote: I was never banned, yet i was posting a lot yesterday. Thank god no one knows who the fuck i am or ever notices me

oh i recognize you! just because i was tired and it took me like 5 minutes to make sense out of your name. haha.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:16:22

The DD are Idiots... Now look at what they've come up with.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Duck_Divisio n/index.php?showtopic=666

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:17:16

Good job, hope damage isn't too bad.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:21:34

At 7/12/09 10:16 AM, DaPsychoHippy wrote: The DD are Idiots... Now look at what they've come up with.

i don't see that working at all. most of the peoples comments on it were yeah you're an idiot anyways.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:23:41

I'd advise against going to their site... but no one's going to listen to me... so whatever...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:23:59

At 7/12/09 10:21 AM, michelinman wrote:
At 7/12/09 10:16 AM, DaPsychoHippy wrote: The DD are Idiots... Now look at what they've come up with.

i don't see that working at all. most of the peoples comments on it were yeah you're an idiot anyways.

You people do realize they're just trying to upset people and they're succeeding, right?

right?!

The sad thing is that they know what they're doing. Their real communications is probably over IM and the actual plans won't be on the boards.

Hey.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:25:25

At 7/12/09 10:17 AM, generalwinter wrote: Good job, hope damage isn't too bad.

They're nothing but a bunch of terrorist little kids who plan on shutting down Newgrounds (and all other competition) along with the internet itself... there is no fucking possibility in shutting down the entire fucking internet because more than 90% of it probably runs for the government.

The only thing that's going to happen is, they will end up in a maximum security prison regretting that they ever fucked with us in the first place. they make a plan and change it 5 minutes later. they are a bunch of stupid twats...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:27:36

At 7/12/09 10:23 AM, MissingNYC wrote: I'd advise against going to their site... but no one's going to listen to me... so whatever...

I don't see the harm in doing it... I've entered it nearly 6 times and I haven't gotten any Trojans Or Worms yet. The Only thing I see are cookies which are the lowest risk of attack in the world and you get those by entering every site...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:27:43

i suggest reporting them to the CIA/FBI/whatever american organisation tackles web crime.

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:29:26

At 7/12/09 10:27 AM, streetbackguy wrote: i suggest reporting them to the CIA/FBI/whatever american organisation tackles web crime.

They already know about them but they cannot track them because they are running on shifting proxies...

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:31:04

At 7/12/09 10:29 AM, EpicSuccess wrote:
At 7/12/09 10:27 AM, streetbackguy wrote: i suggest reporting them to the CIA/FBI/whatever american organisation tackles web crime.
They already know about them but they cannot track them because they are running on shifting proxies...

they could've at least taken down their forums :l

BBS Signature

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:33:56

At 7/12/09 10:31 AM, streetbackguy wrote:
At 7/12/09 10:29 AM, EpicSuccess wrote:
they could've at least taken down their forums :l

Well, there's no sense in that... if they have forums, the government can watch over their plans. if they discussed it offline, the government would never know. so having a forum helps the government a bit.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:34:22

you mean those people that took down killwithme.com on that bad mother fucker ass movie when they guy got melted by heat lights?! and the other guy got melted by battery acid? those dudes will crack the case! get diane lane on it.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:35:45

You know, if you have the proxies they used, then you could probably find which proxy site they were using via google, and from that, ask the admins of it to find the most recent ones, which were used at the time of the hacking, and then to verify do the same with a couple other of the proxy sites. If you find a correlation, for example you find the one who was doing the main hacking, and report that Ip, then they would be screwed. Just a suggestion though.

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:40:27

At 7/12/09 10:33 AM, EpicSuccess wrote:
Well, there's no sense in that... if they have forums, the government can watch over their plans. if they discussed it offline, the government would never know. so having a forum helps the government a bit.

SWAT TIME FTW

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:41:57

At 7/12/09 10:35 AM, Cryptex wrote: You know, if you have the proxies they used, then you could probably find which proxy site they were using via google, and from that, ask the admins of it to find the most recent ones, which were used at the time of the hacking, and then to verify do the same with a couple other of the proxy sites. If you find a correlation, for example you find the one who was doing the main hacking, and report that Ip, then they would be screwed. Just a suggestion though.

no because the proxy signal is jumping, they will switch from proxy to proxy, i dont know how to do it [ im not a h4x0r, w00t ] but, im sure the cops can. normally when people are on proxies, its like, a stationary one, but this one, it will start tracing whatever pc your using, an the root it takes to get t the proxy ya tracings, and as its scanning it will stop and say you know, proxy server cant be found, because by the time yo trace it, its different

[ for instance, ive traced newgrounds twice, once the signal was coming from the bronx, NY, another time it was the middle of nowhere in like penn. ]

Response to Keep your panties on guys. 2009-07-12 10:44:55

At 7/12/09 10:41 AM, Krasnoyarsk wrote: no because the proxy signal is jumping, they will switch from proxy to proxy, i dont know how to do it [ im not a h4x0r, w00t ] but, im sure the cops can. normally when people are on proxies, its like, a stationary one, but this one, it will start tracing whatever pc your using, an the root it takes to get t the proxy ya tracings, and as its scanning it will stop and say you know, proxy server cant be found, because by the time yo trace it, its different

[ for instance, ive traced newgrounds twice, once the signal was coming from the bronx, NY, another time it was the middle of nowhere in like penn. ]

that shit gets way to in depth. it's embarrasing that little ass kids are doing this and getting all sorts of attention and shit, and i'm 20 years old and i don't know how the fuck they just did that. haha.