00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NeonWolfNate just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

787,085 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-07 19:25:09

At 6/7/10 04:34 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
*All Requests Completed:
None :(

Sorry guys. I just couldn't get around to all of them this time. Still I did do almost all of them so it isn't a total loss.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-07 20:57:56

At 6/7/10 04:34 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: and of course, RogerBK's #5 spot :P. Yep, that's right, Animith beat RogerBK finally, and is catching up with me xD. So Roger, you going to retaliate? xP.

Shit... it's hard to say this, but, I will leave it there... I don't wanna review way too much things anymore... I'll just try to keep my 5th place...

Finally, thanks a lot to everyone in the club who reviewed my WiP: Haggard, RogerBK, CheppZanoff, Animith and sixflab. I understand that some of you went out of your way to review my audio request, so thanks a lot for that.

You're WElcome, sir. Maltese Stephan Wells... (oh, and BTW, I did that work yet, I found something about Malta, and I put your name in the work, just tp humilliate you... :3)

Enjoy the update!

I'll not... >:(

Member's Update #43
5 ) 1681 | 269 / 0310 | 86.77% || 159 | 26 / 40 | 65.00% | Animith

Congratulations, Burger Queen... lol, I didn't forget it...

So, Stepha, in that new thread, are you going to keep the stats or we'll restart from 0?

Have a great night, BZZZZ.

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-07 21:46:24

At 6/7/10 07:25 PM, sixflab wrote:
At 6/7/10 04:34 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
*All Requests Completed:
None :(
Sorry guys. I just couldn't get around to all of them this time. Still I did do almost all of them so it isn't a total loss.

UPDATE: I left my shitty two cents on the songs that I didn't review on the last list. You don't need to add them to my score since I was late on getting to them but I thought I would let you guys know that they now all have two reviews per song ^_^

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-08 02:47:39

Cheers for the update, Steph ^_^

At 6/7/10 07:25 PM, sixflab wrote: Sorry guys. I just couldn't get around to all of them this time. Still I did do almost all of them so it isn't a total loss.

Psht, don't apologise. You've been the sole 100%er for the past month, I think we'll live with you oooonly getting 97% one time ;) And with that added review everyone's got two reviews again, so all is well.

At 6/7/10 08:57 PM, RogerBK wrote:
5 ) 1681 | 269 / 0310 | 86.77% || 159 | 26 / 40 | 65.00% | Animith
Congratulations, Burger Queen... lol, I didn't forget it...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! ^_^
Now you better be watching out BK...sixflab's comin for you now. ;D
Steph as well...I'm slowly gaining on you! Promise! ;D
I now have 14 weeks off (Pity me and my uni life ;_;), so I'm as of this week back in 100% mode, as I will lose more of my mind with boredom otherwise!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-08 04:41:35

At 6/7/10 04:34 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: And after around 2 hour's worth, here's the update. Not really such a good update for the club this time.

Damn. I thought I had one more week to do some requests. I fail. :(

Member's Update #43

Thanks for the update!

[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 6067 | 946 / 1075 | 88.00% || 057 | 09 / 40 | 22.50% | Haggard
2 ) 6007 | 937 / 1074 | 87.24% || 081 | 13 / 40 | 32.50% | Coop83

So, Coop broke the 6,000 points barrier as well. And I'm only 60 points ahead of him... I better pick up a bit reviewing wise to keep him off a bit. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-08 05:38:30

At 6/7/10 04:34 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Anyhow, yeah, sorry for the delay. I should have posted the update hours ago, but Religion studying forbid me to do so. Also, Coop, at the end of this 2 week period, after someone makes the new thread, can you lock this one and link to the new one?

I'm not entirely sure that we need a new thread. After all, the reason that the Review Request Club was remade under Sonofkirk was the the first one had died completely, with no-one performing updates.

Sure, if you want to draw a line under it and start a new table of review completion and so forth, that's fine. However, I would suggest that you work towards a much better goal of sorting out what goes on with the sheer number of Audio requests, which have stifled members of the club.

Care to discuss it with me over PM? I'd like to see some reasoning - it might be something I missed while scanning over the thread itself.

Member's Update #43
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 6067 | 946 / 1075 | 88.00% || 057 | 09 / 40 | 22.50% | Haggard
2 ) 6007 | 937 / 1074 | 87.24% || 081 | 13 / 40 | 32.50% | Coop83

I closed in this time - I'm not performing well of late, but we'll see if I can change this in the near future.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-08 07:58:56

At 6/7/10 07:25 PM, sixflab wrote: Sorry guys. I just couldn't get around to all of them this time. Still I did do almost all of them so it isn't a total loss.

Yeah, as Animith said, don't be sorry, you've been the most active member for ages, and if it wasn't for you then we'd only have one review on some requests, so missing a 100% doesn't matter at all.

At 6/7/10 08:57 PM, RogerBK wrote: Shit... it's hard to say this, but, I will leave it there... I don't wanna review way too much things anymore... I'll just try to keep my 5th place...

No problem :).

You're WElcome, sir. Maltese Stephan Wells... (oh, and BTW, I did that work yet, I found something about Malta, and I put your name in the work, just tp humilliate you... :3)

Oh how nice :3.

I'll not... >:(

Pfft :P.

So, Stepha, in that new thread, are you going to keep the stats or we'll restart from 0?

No clue. Restarting from 0 might encourage people to start some 100% ratios, but then again, as Coop said, Sonofkirk only started this new thread because the old one basically died away, and that's probably why he reset the points. I don't really see much of a reason of resetting the points, unless of course, any of you would like me to do that.

At 6/7/10 09:46 PM, sixflab wrote: UPDATE: I left my shitty two cents on the songs that I didn't review on the last list. You don't need to add them to my score since I was late on getting to them but I thought I would let you guys know that they now all have two reviews per song ^_^

Wow, great job. Thanks for that, it definitely helped.

At 6/8/10 02:47 AM, Animith wrote: Cheers for the update, Steph ^_^

Not a problem.

Psht, don't apologise. You've been the sole 100%er for the past month, I think we'll live with you oooonly getting 97% one time ;) And with that added review everyone's got two reviews again, so all is well.

Yep.

Steph as well...I'm slowly gaining on you! Promise! ;D

Have I ever mentioned that I love it when people challenge me, and I also like their reactions once they figure out that they can't win? xD.

It's on!

Obviously now, I have exams, so I can't really do any 100%'s, but in summer you won't even get an inch closer to that #4 spot >:D.

Competition FTW.
At 6/8/10 04:41 AM, Haggard wrote: Damn. I thought I had one more week to do some requests. I fail. :(

Yeah that's probably one of the downsides of the whole biweekly update thing. You lose track :P.

Thanks for the update!

You're welcome :).

So, Coop broke the 6,000 points barrier as well. And I'm only 60 points ahead of him... I better pick up a bit reviewing wise to keep him off a bit. :P

Yeah, that's the spirit! xP.

At 6/8/10 05:38 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'm not entirely sure that we need a new thread. After all, the reason that the Review Request Club was remade under Sonofkirk was the the first one had died completely, with no-one performing updates.

Sure, if you want to draw a line under it and start a new table of review completion and so forth, that's fine. However, I would suggest that you work towards a much better goal of sorting out what goes on with the sheer number of Audio requests, which have stifled members of the club.

Care to discuss it with me over PM? I'd like to see some reasoning - it might be something I missed while scanning over the thread itself.

Yep, there's reasoning behind it, at least I hope :P. I'll send you a PM ASAP.

--

That's a lot of quoting O_o.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-08 11:25:40

Eh, 20% isn't too bad for all of those requests and stuff. I had it pretty busy the past couple weeks so I couldn't quite review as much as I planned. Ah well, I'll be kicking by next update. Also I love my new DustLoop avatar, it's amazing. <3

Review Request Club

God tier? Lol last time I checked, it was called "You suck at this game."

PSNID: Gran-Turismo-Man

Credit to Mr. Ryu of DustLoop for the pic below.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-08 15:05:00

And if I join Animith in a big chase to you?? What'll you do? Cry? Run? Review? MUAHAHAHAH, it's ON

Also, I got all my 100% when I had classes, and I'm just 4 weeks behind the Winter Vacation, so, I'll be free for a whole month to review stuff... :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-09 18:51:53

review this please! not exactly sure why the rating is so low... I thought it was a hilarious short animation I created...

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-09 23:16:40

You there! I reckon you to be a mighty fine reviewin' people, so why don't you get your top hats and fancy dancy canes (as that is what I imagine critics to wear regularly) and take a gander at me artwork? If you do artwork. Someone said you did... I think... Please?

Uno! http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/niksc hemel/little-topus

Zwei! http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/niksc hemel/hayley

Tree! http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/niksc hemel/post-industrial-waste

Blame the magic that makes the matteress

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-09 23:56:12

At 6/9/10 11:16 PM, NikSchemel wrote: You there! I reckon you to be a mighty fine reviewin' people, so why don't you get your top hats and fancy dancy canes (as that is what I imagine critics to wear regularly) and take a gander at me artwork? If you do artwork. Someone said you did... I think... Please?

Honestly, what else would we wear? We'll get around to your stuff in due time.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-10 04:29:19

Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-10 11:39:48

Audio requests(2):
-[FR]- Golden meadow sunset by fizzlerr
-[FR]- Summer Love by fizzlerr

thanks for the invite

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-10 15:15:00

audio review:
farewell by pyrotek45

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-10 17:25:08

finally finished my improvements please check this out!!! golden meadow sunset 2 you will be glad u did.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-10 19:53:58

heres one of my Best so far (acording to mr. jazzman and myself lol)

have fun

And I have been thinking of join this club, but I'm still deciding...

I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-10 22:41:49

Last song of our Demo...Thanks for the awesome reviews of the first two

Taste me you will see, more is all you need.

Portfolio

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-11 03:16:20

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-11 10:14:10

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-11 18:25:56

what is taking so long? all the things that need a review are on page 94 and 95 now. there is a list on page 94

DXsamurai......

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-11 19:14:33

At 6/11/10 06:25 PM, DXsamurai wrote: what is taking so long? all the things that need a review are on page 94 and 95 now. there is a list on page 94

Calm Down, we're not machines, we need to have time to review ALL those requests... I suggest you to look at the last list, and immagine you reviewing all those requests fairly everyweek, and with a lot of authors asking you to review your flashes...

Isn't it awesome??(/ironic voice)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 01:10:02

At 6/11/10 06:25 PM, DXsamurai wrote: what is taking so long? all the things that need a review are on page 94 and 95 now. there is a list on page 94

I guess this means I should go back to doing 10+ reviews a day. It's a pain in the butt but it won't kill me to do it for one week to catch everyone up. But simply Roger said everything that needed to be said. We aren't machines that review everything as soon as they are posted. Sometimes we don't get to them for upwards of two weeks and I know that can be frustrating but it takes time to pick apart your songs and give good feedback. "Nice song." doesn't exactly cut it.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 01:22:11

At 6/12/10 01:10 AM, sixflab wrote: "Nice song." doesn't exactly cut it.

Actually for me, that is borderline acceptable, I mean, I just want to know if my song is decent or not, so does everyone else. But I'm ok with waiting for like a month for reviews.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 03:38:38

At 6/12/10 01:22 AM, Sawdust wrote: Actually for me, that is borderline acceptable, I mean, I just want to know if my song is decent or not, so does everyone else. But I'm ok with waiting for like a month for reviews.

Heh well, we won't be giving a good impression of ourselves if we just say 'Nice song' and then 'Review Request Club' at the bottom, will we? xP.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 07:08:05

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 11:15:43

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 12:49:23

At 6/12/10 03:38 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 6/12/10 01:22 AM, Sawdust wrote: Actually for me, that is borderline acceptable, I mean, I just want to know if my song is decent or not, so does everyone else. But I'm ok with waiting for like a month for reviews.
Heh well, we won't be giving a good impression of ourselves if we just say 'Nice song' and then 'Review Request Club' at the bottom, will we? xP.

Ugh... They must think we're robots or have no soul and spend all of our time on NG doing reviews or something. Honestly people I would if I could, but right now post graduation stuff is what I got going on right now as my top priority. After a couple of days, I'll be rolling on reviews again.

As for the other folks in the RRC, I dunno what they got going on, but nonetheless you have to give us a little time for reviewing your stuff. Now I know this guy had to wait a month which even I agree is just a little bit ridiculous, but still I think most of us reviewers have a schedule to maintain in the outside world so you got to understand and give us time to review your stuff. :)

God tier? Lol last time I checked, it was called "You suck at this game."

PSNID: Gran-Turismo-Man

Credit to Mr. Ryu of DustLoop for the pic below.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 12:59:30

Hey, isn't DWARFINATORClock's flashes considered spam?? They're from ClockCrew...

So, it's not in the spam section, but the flashes have the typical spam style...

Judgement time?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-06-12 13:29:21

Hey gang,

I'd love to hear what y'all think of my new tune. :)

Good Morning {durn}

Thanks for providing such a great service, guys!