00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GraySlicer09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng London Meetup Aftermath

44,292 Views | 627 Replies

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 17:49:27

I got my pictures uploaded. If there is any problems while viewing them tell me because I haven't checked it all works yet.

I went to extra care of resizing them all to BBS standard. I have bigger copies of every picture if anybody wants them.

ENJOY

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 18:13:01

At 1/20/09 05:49 PM, Mogly wrote: I got my pictures uploaded

Your comments are better than the actual photos, lol.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 19:26:28

At 1/20/09 06:13 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 1/20/09 05:49 PM, Mogly wrote: I got my pictures uploaded
Your comments are better than the actual photos, lol.

Cool you read them. I couldn't be bothered to comment on everyone because I had to add them by right clicking and going into properties on each picture... quite a pain!

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 19:32:26

At 1/20/09 05:49 PM, Luis wrote: I had a few people PM me asking if I'd be doing another one in August. Its possible, i have enough frequent flyer miles to do it for nuthin and im thinking i could use the opportunity to run one on two locations.. like have one weekend in London and another up north in Glasgow or something.

If that ever happens, I'd be present for both (that is if you can stand me for the whole week :P)

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 19:44:45

Ok, until we get the actual footage this will have to do:
Sexy Back Clip

Remember... no swearing -_-

Oh, and the view from the hotel room (don't you wish you'd slept there)

SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 20:12:19

At 1/20/09 07:44 PM, JPI wrote: Ok, until we get the actual footage this will have to do:
Sexy Back Clip

Remember... no swearing -_-

Yes....

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 20:12:25

At 1/20/09 07:44 PM, JPI wrote: Ok, until we get the actual footage this will have to do:
Sexy Back Clip

you fucking tease!

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 20:33:53

At 1/20/09 07:44 PM, JPI wrote: Oh, and the view from the hotel room (don't you wish you'd slept there)

When aaron rolled over and tried to spoon me in his sleep.......... i wouldn't have traded the world for that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 20:58:22

At 1/20/09 05:49 PM, Mogly wrote: ENJOY

So many bad pictures of me (ok, like, 3), yay :D

At 1/20/09 07:44 PM, JPI wrote: Sexy Back Clip

Fantastic, but it completely ruins it by missing out the description of what Tom was gonna do to those motherfuckers who don't know how to act

That's pretty cool but I was expecting better from the way Mark was talking about it; I kinda prefer the view we had :o The rooms were brilliant though.

At 1/20/09 08:33 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: When aaron rolled over and tried to spoon me in his sleep.......... i wouldn't have traded the world for that.

I think Aaron has some sort of night-homosexuality where he craves guys in his sleep. He snuggled with Dave on Thursday night as you've probably seen on Toms pics. Sexy.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 21:01:49

At 1/20/09 08:58 PM, liaaaam wrote: I think Aaron has some sort of night-homosexuality where he craves guys in his sleep. He snuggled with Dave on Thursday night as you've probably seen on Toms pics. Sexy.

Oh no, thats not homosexuality, thats just a Canadian thing!

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 21:03:07

At 1/20/09 09:01 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Oh no, thats not homosexuality, thats just a Canadian thing!

I think you mean, homosexuality is a canadian thing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 21:13:01

At 1/20/09 09:03 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 1/20/09 09:01 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Oh no, thats not homosexuality, thats just a Canadian thing!
I think you mean, homosexuality is a canadian thing.

Hey, whatever gets you off at night, sweetie ;3

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-20 21:26:23

At 1/20/09 08:58 PM, liaaaam wrote: I think Aaron has some sort of night-homosexuality where he craves guys in his sleep. He snuggled with Dave on Thursday night as you've probably seen on Toms pics. Sexy.

Hope y'all know that nocturnomosexuality is a serious condition that I cannot help or clean up after.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 04:08:08

At 1/20/09 08:58 PM, liaaaam wrote:

At 1/20/09 08:33 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: When aaron rolled over and tried to spoon me in his sleep.......... i wouldn't have traded the world for that.
I think Aaron has some sort of night-homosexuality where he craves guys in his sleep. He snuggled with Dave on Thursday night as you've probably seen on Toms pics. Sexy.

That scared the shit outta me, I was like sleeping away then suddenly "SDGSDFFGGHWJFAGHGAHGGDHHGHGHGETTHEFUCKO FFME!!!!1"

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 08:20:05

Ah! It wasn't just me then! I got me some Canadian spooning action on the Sunday night

Tom-

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 08:30:38

At 1/21/09 08:20 AM, The-Super-Flash-Bros wrote:

Ah! It wasn't just me then! I got me some Canadian spooning action on the Sunday night

Tom-

Lulz, I can imagine that.

"Oh god Tom, wave that Super Flash stick in my face..."
"Yeah, Aaron, do you like that? It's-a me, A-Tommio!"

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 10:13:26

Well... you couldnt expect to live in a flat with over 15 male newgrounders and not be groped once. I mean cmon.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 10:15:25

At 1/21/09 10:13 AM, Luis wrote: Well... you couldnt expect to live in a flat with over 15 male newgrounders and not be groped once. I mean cmon.

I got manhandled by you and Poozy..

Not that I'm complaining..

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 10:47:28

At 1/18/09 05:32 AM, tigerkitty wrote: I did eventually get into a bumper car... despite my hesitation... it was peer pressure from Mike and Coop83 (I think... if you're reading this tell me if I'm right or wrong, I was never formally introduced to you even though I talked to you often :P )

I think it was me... but... I ... can't... remember :'( Still, a great thing that you got in the cars and had a laugh :)

Joe is much to big for those tiny cars and kept destroying his knees on the steering wheel. It was brutal! Tom was being targeted by everyone, poor guy lol.

The only guy who was small enough for those cars is Dangan!

Yeah, anyway, had a fantastic time! Thank you all for making it so much fun!

Yeah, thanks to you as well.

At 1/18/09 07:28 AM, mike wrote: had a great time, it was such an enjoyable experience to meet everyone! i love you all xoxo

Thanks Mike. And even though I have little to no interest in American Football, Go Steelers!

At 1/18/09 12:56 PM, Dangan wrote:
At 1/18/09 01:44 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: God dammit...
There better be an August meet so I can see you guys again this year..
There will be, if Luis doesn't arrange it i probably will :D

But Coop83 is having a british users meetup in a few months for anyone who couldn't make it to the meet-up yesterday.

Basically, it's going to form around a get-together for most of the English Gentleman's Club over in the C&C forum. Preliminary plans were made for one last November, but they then fell apart. We are attempting to go Bowling at Fiveways in Birmingham, then out for a few drinks. By the sound of it, it could be bigger than I bargained for :$

Cool.

At 1/20/09 05:13 AM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: * Finally with Dodgems... the wheel controls the direction of the wheel at the bottom of the dodgem, not the direction you're trying to turn in. It's a silly thing, but understanding this concept allows you to drive backwards like I was doing, and how to PIT someone into a pillar... as well as how to get out of a twelve car Reg pileup.

Teach me how to do this - I demand NG Tag Team Dodgems!

At 1/20/09 07:03 AM, TimFrommeyer wrote: Thumbs up.

Did we ever get him off the Lager? I know that BBM said that he was drinking lager because they only served John Smiths at Namco - that sucks.

At 1/20/09 09:24 AM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: I'm refraining from posting the one of me doing a Kurt Cobain impression.

Got to be done - makes you wonder how Cobain actually hit his brain with one :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 11:25:20

At 1/21/09 10:15 AM, liaaaam wrote:

I got manhandled by you and Poozy..

Not that I'm complaining..

The moment Poozy put on my love gloves and slapped me silly, I realised where I had gone wrong all these years. He was so sexy, so strong, so firey, our hot passionate manlove spilled out all over the flat.....

Oh wait, I didn't say that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 11:57:40

At 1/21/09 10:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:

I literally JUST met the height requirement...

Our Nixon impressions during bumper cars made it that little extra special

AROOOO!
Basically, it's going to form around a get-together for most of the English Gentleman's Club over in the C&C forum. Preliminary plans were made for one last November, but they then fell apart. We are attempting to go Bowling at Fiveways in Birmingham, then out for a few drinks. By the sound of it, it could be bigger than I bargained for :$

It sounds like a large amount of NG'ers are coming?

Andersson would win.

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 12:00:02

At 1/21/09 11:57 AM, Dangan wrote:

I had all fucking 8 foot of my legs just dangling everywhere whilst Tim spun the steering wheel aimlessly.

Shins were shredded.

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 12:57:41

Wasn't it something like 1.1 metres?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:03:19

At 1/21/09 10:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: The only guy who was small enough for those cars is Dangan!

Mind you, you were at the correct height for me to balance my pint on your head :P

Our Nixon impressions during bumper cars made it that little extra special

AROOOO!

I think Tom was a bit bemused as we rammed him a few times :P

It sounds like a large amount of NG'ers are coming?

In that case, when we start the preparations, I might send Tom a PM to ask if he can allude to it in his News Posts

Andersson would win.

Kayn would run him really close though. When he came out of there, he asked if we all drove this badly in this country :P

At 1/21/09 12:57 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 1/21/09 10:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: The only guy who was small enough for those cars is Dangan!
Wasn't it something like 1.1 metres?

Yep and Dangan measures in at a mighty 1.4m

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:06:39

Dodgems were amusing cos me and MrSimon was on and he wasn't able to put on his seatbelt cos it was stuck. We were gonna go for a second round but we were waiting to buy some Slippery Nipples and by the time we got them people were starting to leave.

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:15:56

At 1/21/09 10:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: Teach me how to do this - I demand NG Tag Team Dodgems!

For fuck sake, they're BUMPING CARS! BUMPING CARS!!!
Stop calling them Dodgems, FUCK!

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:16:59

At 1/21/09 01:15 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
At 1/21/09 10:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: Teach me how to do this - I demand NG Tag Team Dodgems!

Because we canadians don't dodge! WE BUMP 'EM!

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:24:34

There was also quite a few epic air hockey battles, most starring Andersson who kicked some serious ass. Sfb Tom did ok too. I beat Andersson once then retired - quite while you're ahead, ya know?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:27:01

BumpER cars.
That's why I like the Namco Station Bumper Cars. Cos there's a lot more bumping and none of that 'one direction only' shit.

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-01-21 13:36:49

At 1/21/09 01:27 PM, Wonchop wrote:
BumpER cars.

God dammit...