00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VaxVax10 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng London Meetup Aftermath

44,303 Views | 627 Replies

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-16 14:23:35

At 2/16/09 01:12 PM, Luis wrote:

Also 180 photos later, I've finished Day 4 ... i should have Day 5 done later today since there arent as many photos for that and everyone went home by then mostly.

Yayyyy day 5 day 5 day 5 day 5 (was obviously the best day of all!) :P

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-16 14:38:08

At 2/16/09 01:12 PM, Luis wrote: Also 180 photos later, I've finished Day 4 ...

Hahahah, I don't even remember getting champagne... maybe that goes some way to explain why I was first in line for it :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-16 14:59:26

Good luck with the organization of the London Meetup...considering the East Coast meetup failed so miserably in the very last moments...

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-18 16:55:43

At 2/16/09 01:12 PM, Luis wrote: Well whenever I get Bezman's photos i'll swap those who want to be swapped, until then the one that's there is staying.

Dibbs on just my arse on show then :P

Also 180 photos later, I've finished Day 4 ... i should have Day 5 done later today since there arent as many photos for that and everyone went home by then mostly.

W00t, that's totally awesome. Now I wish I really could have stuck around, even if just for the Champoo.

Also, I looked at the pics and noticed a few shots of me. I counted seven of them in total (eight if you count the mug shot on the cast list). I think there were only two of me without an excited gurn on - the pensive "I'm going to beat you all at bowling" stare and the cameo when I'd posted the beans pic on the meet up thread. It's titled "Lost-Chances, Mogly and Kirk-Cocaine and it was in the Karaoke bar. See if you can spot it!

At 2/16/09 02:38 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Hahahah, I don't even remember getting champagne... maybe that goes some way to explain why I was first in line for it :D

It wasn't like you had turned up with a straw for said Champers. How much did you drink there, Leo?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-20 16:54:33

At 2/14/09 10:24 AM, Luis wrote: I'm gonna try and finish this gallery this weekend. I think i have almost everyone on the cast list now. If you see a bad link tell me. Also I may swap some photos out once Bezman comes back from the dead. He will also have some mugshots of the people missing from the cast so dont worrrrry.

- Mugshots of Ugly NG People

I think i might cry at the abysmal size of my head/face in that photograph.

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-21 15:08:11

At 2/20/09 04:54 PM, Dangan wrote: I think i might cry at the abysmal size of my head/face in that photograph.

Yeah, but fame always has a price ;)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-02-21 20:26:33

I'm sorry I've been shit with getting my arse in gear.

I promised the pics a while back... and ended up being just too tired with a bunch of other things on my plate. Then I got embarrassed about my shittiness and hid away from here.

Thank JPI for making me remember the love.

I'm not promising anything, since I've got a paid gig on Monday and should spend most of tomorrow practising, but I do promise to at least make a start and be less shit.

Hopefully when they're up, you guys will forgive me. :-(

As for the game, that's definitely on the cards but even further off.

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-03 13:24:31

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-03 13:51:51

At 3/3/09 01:24 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: http://luka.newgrounds.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcG3jiX63 YQ

LOVIN' DAT SHITTTTTT

Damn, most of it was on Friday. I probably should of came on a Friday after college and got home by Sunday.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-05 08:44:47

I plan(ned) to pick a smaller number and touch up a few that merited it. I've still not done that.

Here's slightly over 1000 pics (out of 4000). Some are shit because I wasn't vigilant enough with focusing or the speed/aperture settings. A bunch were taken by Mogly, Happy Harry, Sqeezy and maybe someone else.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long.

http://aciddica.com/this_will_be_deleted _at_some_point_in_the_future/londonmeet4 /

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-05 14:14:02

At 2/9/09 12:39 PM, Luis wrote:
Where do you want skeleton gimp to link to? Last year we had Marcus Fenix on the mugshots, its always fun to include one oddball mugshot in there.

ngskeletongimp.newgrounds.com

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-05 14:27:50

I am here to haunt your dreams and buttsechs you all. Feel my PAOWAH!

The Ng London Meetup Aftermath

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-07 08:27:20

At 3/5/09 08:44 AM, Bezman wrote: I plan(ned) to pick a smaller number and touch up a few that merited it. I've still not done that.
Here's slightly over 1000 pics (out of 4000).

http://aciddica.com/this_will_be_deleted _at_some_point_in_the_future/londonmeet4 /

THAAAAAANK YOOOOU THAAAANK YOU!

Don't you fucking dare delete anything!

If you miss him, AfroPON is here...

I like cats

Remember Decent?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-07 08:28:58

Luis, now you don't have an excuse...
Update the cast page, NOW!

(joke, but please when you have the time)

If you miss him, AfroPON is here...

I like cats

Remember Decent?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-10 02:10:26

At 3/5/09 08:44 AM, Bezman wrote: I plan(ned) to pick a smaller number and touch up a few that merited it. I've still not done that.

Here's slightly over 1000 pics (out of 4000). Some are shit because I wasn't vigilant enough with focusing or the speed/aperture settings. A bunch were taken by Mogly, Happy Harry, Sqeezy and maybe someone else.

Hah brill Bez. Rediculous amount of pictures to go through but cool nonetheless. Infact it only took 10 minutes or so to get through, not a bother!

I took the ones of Tom Flump sat round the table onwards, basically until they get shit, thats when I gave the camera to Tim.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-10 09:18:04

There are a few pics with both you and Tim in them, so I'm assuming he passed the camera along to someone else.

I think overall, meet 3 was still my personal favourite but I enjoyed both in different ways.

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-10 09:43:31

Well, we've got some things to sort out for Newgrounds Rear of the Year, but I think I'm somewhere in the top 5 :P

And that little photo diary of how to drive a bumper car has given me some inspiration. Now all I need to find is a flash author that can make it so for me. I can do the voice overs, no sweat

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-11 20:20:38

I finished the London Meet hub. Updated mugshots where available and plugged in Bez's photos where it made sense to. Also added Day 5 events (which werent many) and plugged in Luka's video at the end.

Goodbye London Meet 4

Im not updating anything else other than grammatical errors or bad links so that is all for this event. I still have to compile MegaCon, Amsterdam Meet, and the other ones that are just around the corner so im sorry. I've captured it as best I could. I think 360 photos is plenty.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-12 05:39:20

Nice! Thanks for putting everything up there Luis, I think it gives a great impression of what it was like to all of those who missed it. Good look with the Orlando&Amsterdam picturessss

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-12 17:23:52

At 3/11/09 08:20 PM, Luis wrote: Goodbye London Meet 4

Thanks for all the hard work, Luis. I only hope that Saturday's gathering in Birmingham is half as good as the London one was. I'll be there on Saturday with a few of the guys for a little bowling, arcading and then drinking. Perhaps next time, I'll be able to convince some of the reprobates to comeback towards Stourbridge with me and head to the Lazer Quest.

I guess the best way to sign off this post is to say "See you at London 2010"

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-12 17:48:24

Stuff I've taken from the NG meet:

A friend in the form of Dangan

Getting to finally get Kirk to be more sociable with me considering we live 15 mins away from each other

Meeting old mates from the previous meet and making new ones

Realising that tower hamlets isn't as bad as what it used to be when I lived there!

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-12 20:57:00

At 3/11/09 08:20 PM, Luis wrote: I finished the London Meet hub. Updated mugshots where available and plugged in Bez's photos where it made sense to. Also added Day 5 events (which werent many) and plugged in Luka's video at the end.

Goodbye London Meet 4

Luis,

You are a far more organised person than I. Thanks for taking responsibility for recording these meets.

It's excellent looking back on your collection of photos and comments.

As far as I'm concerned, you're still user of the year. <3

At 3/12/09 05:32 PM, yhar wrote: AlmightyHans really does look brilliant, the sort of person who wins life, same with Bezman and his brilliant facial hair.

:-) It was in honour of Luis not being Mexican. I tried to look like a dirty mexican.

I loved the Dare video style arse shot of fulpy.

What's Dare video?

I presume you mean my arse-shots are in the style of something called 'Dare Video'?

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-03-12 21:01:54

At 3/12/09 08:57 PM, Bezman wrote: What's Dare video?

I presume you mean my arse-shots are in the style of something called 'Dare Video'?

Maybe he's talking about Wonchop's assbaby of an idea?

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-04-03 09:19:11

So ill be back in london in august... celebrating my birthday again.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-04-03 09:27:46

At 4/3/09 09:27 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 4/3/09 09:19 AM, Luis wrote: So ill be back in london in august... celebrating my birthday again.
lmao

We're like the plague... or a good strain of genital warts.

JUST CANT GET AWAY FROM US CAN YOU

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-04-03 09:31:55

At 4/3/09 09:19 AM, Luis wrote: So ill be back in london in august... celebrating my birthday again.
lmao
We're like the plague... or a good strain of genital warts.

JUST CANT GET AWAY FROM US CAN YOU

Luis has a taste for warm beer.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-04-04 10:47:14

In all fairness, with the pound's value as is, there's never been a better time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng London Meetup Aftermath 2009-04-08 21:30:45

At 4/4/09 10:47 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: In all fairness, with the pound's value as is, there's never been a better time.

That'll work out good for me! :D