00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,305 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 21:45:54

I use thompson with supresor on free for al does good damege and no who sees you on the the map when u shoot. i got be the 7 kill streak ther once.

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 21:56:15

At 2/19/09 09:15 PM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 2/19/09 01:16 AM, pizzaman117 wrote: we all are furryfox, i camp with a shotgun on dome alot more than i thought.
You're never going to do any good on Dome with a shotgun buddy.

Any weapon is good when it's a hardcore team death match.

Pretty much one shot kills.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 22:07:41

playing right now who wants to join me?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 22:16:42

At 2/19/09 10:07 PM, goldentank50 wrote: playing right now who wants to join me?

Me. I'll be right on.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 22:16:57

I wont be playing for a week starting on saterday for a study trip to orlando so ill be playing tomarrow

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-20 12:29:49

Fuck The MP40 N00BS and the glitchers

Also In un-related news, HARDCORE HQ ON CALL OF DUTY 4 AND DOUBLE XP NEXT WEEKEND.

And i might stop playing COD5, instead play Killzone 2 (awesome)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-20 12:56:50

At 2/20/09 12:29 PM, jtm17 wrote: Fuck The MP40 N00BS and the glitchers

Also In un-related news, HARDCORE HQ ON CALL OF DUTY 4 AND DOUBLE XP NEXT WEEKEND.

And i might stop playing COD5, instead play Killzone 2 (awesome)

Im half playing CoD 5 and half playing Dead Space

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-20 16:02:27

At 2/19/09 09:15 PM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 2/19/09 01:16 AM, pizzaman117 wrote: we all are furryfox, i camp with a shotgun on dome alot more than i thought.
You're never going to do any good on Dome with a shotgun buddy. SMGs are definitely the best weapons for that map. You can use rifles as well but you can't shoot accurately enough from the hip with them.

the ladder room? also i'll be adding people to my xbl friends list so i have someone to play with or against.

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-20 16:23:15

At 2/20/09 04:03 PM, B4gle wrote: Can everyone on the 360 division please make sure they have me added? It can get so boring playing by yourself all the time. The only NG person I see online is Pizzaman117 so come on where are you people 0_O.

My adapter died and I've no Ethernet cable, so I'm stuck without Live indefinitely. :(

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-20 17:34:36

At 2/20/09 04:23 PM, Assaeva wrote:
At 2/20/09 04:03 PM, B4gle wrote: Can everyone on the 360 division please make sure they have me added? It can get so boring playing by yourself all the time. The only NG person I see online is Pizzaman117 so come on where are you people 0_O.
My adapter died and I've no Ethernet cable, so I'm stuck without Live indefinitely. :(

That sucks hard, and nestman Dead space sucks giant DICK it is a loser game. Play GTA IV or Cod5!

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-21 12:40:57

At 2/20/09 07:03 PM, B4gle wrote:
At 2/20/09 05:34 PM, PadreBueno wrote:
At 2/20/09 04:23 PM, Assaeva wrote:
That sucks hard, and nestman Dead space sucks giant DICK it is a loser game. Play GTA IV or Cod5!
Assaeva . your breaking my heart here man.

And I've heard about Dead Space but never played but I heard it was good. Idk, oh well.

I just got back from playing some CoD5 with Pizzaman, and we have determined it is impossible to get a headshot with a tank shell , and also that it looks hailarious when you set the sensitivity to maximum. Yes, we have nothing better to do.

And you just found out about it ?!?

We were doing this back in the good ol' days of COD4 :P
Put sensitivity to maximum and spin around :)

Also Assaeva... it seems that you are not on my rosters. I'd like you to give all the infos again, so we can add you to the members list.

Also it's Promotion Time

jtm17 - jtm17 is promoted to the rank of Sergeant

Nestman12 - NaMeN21 is promoted to the rank of Sergeant

PadreBueno - General Gasher is promoted to the rank of Sergeant

B4gle - b4gle is promoted to the rank of First Lieutenant

YES !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-21 12:56:51

im on alot, in fact whenevr im on youre usaly on aswell, im just usaly playin with my skool mates but if im not thn i'll invite ya :)

and on aseperate not i have just perstiged (lv10) and im still coming out at the top of the board every round, usaly 20+ kills. is this my skill as a player, or am i just lucky cuse its not the wepons that make me good

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-21 19:43:58

done and done

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-21 21:22:07

Thanks for the rank up, I've been enjoying being a member of this clan.

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-21 21:30:16

Double post I know but I never relized it but I joined the COD4 clan a long time ago! Thats so cool!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-21 23:16:14

Dead space is massive fun in my opinion. I love games that scare the shit out of me. Something movies can nevaa do.

Also b4gle, add me on the live of the xbox. GT- NaMeN21

I am on a hell of alot.

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 00:18:26

FUCK PROMOS'

Even if they were awesome in the cod4 clan, i can't they are only coming out with like 3 maps for the map pack and only two of them are PvsP Maps, which is retarded

New Zombie Map is always kewl

and i still rock COD WAW with my Steel Cock, which is the Thompson or Gewher

2nd prestiage now, level 28

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 07:32:03

Thanks For the Promo

Its cool playing with even though no one talks :(

WHERE IS THE SOCIAL TALK

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 10:18:00

At 2/22/09 12:18 AM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: FUCK PROMOS'

Even if they were awesome in the cod4 clan, i can't they are only coming out with like 3 maps for the map pack and only two of them are PvsP Maps, which is retarded

New Zombie Map is always kewl

and i still rock COD WAW with my Steel Cock, which is the Thompson or Gewher

2nd prestiage now, level 28

WHY WON'T YOU PLAY WITH US BITCH? ARE WE NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR YOU ANYMORE?

I was on zombies last night and played with someone that definitely sounded like a hillbilly. Anyway, I actually managed to get the ray gun andthe mg42. I was pwning everything and then the connection went kapput at round 15 :( If you're on tonight Heaven I totally want at least one zombie match. You sexy Canadian you ;)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 11:09:35

At 2/22/09 10:18 AM, BobbaQ wrote: WHY WON'T YOU PLAY WITH US BITCH? ARE WE NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR YOU ANYMORE?

I was on zombies last night and played with someone that definitely sounded like a hillbilly. Anyway, I actually managed to get the ray gun andthe mg42. I was pwning everything and then the connection went kapput at round 15 :( If you're on tonight Heaven I totally want at least one zombie match. You sexy Canadian you ;)

Well i will be from monday to thursday night but on friday i'm getting killzone 2 so....you'll never see me again(JK)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 11:29:25

My brother has CoD:WaW on the PS3 and he´s hooked on it lol. He told me yesterday he has just turned level 61 o_o

Unfortunately i don´t have any of the new consoles to play it on, and i don´t have it for the PC :( I have played it at my brothers though and it´s great, multiplayer is alot of fun.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 12:48:50

At 2/22/09 07:32 AM, jtm17 wrote: Thanks For the Promo

WHERE IS THE SOCIAL TALK

there used to be a lot :(

You really have to play with Ripper, Unknown, Me and a lot of the most ancient guys to get the awesome feeling... the awesome call of duty experience.

- Ripper complainning about the game being shit anytime he gets killed.
- Unknown talking about absolutely anything.
- Killswitch... never saying anything :P
- Me... depends... sometimes you'll ear me swear in french and in english at the same time, when I'm really pissed :P, and sometimes you'll ear me joke over anything.

Martyrdom BLEUUUUEHBLEUGBLEUDEUBLEUH !!!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 14:13:52

French and English at the same time?

I might just buy a PS3 for that.

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 14:21:11

At 2/22/09 12:48 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

WHERE IS THE SOCIAL TALK

You really have to play with Ripper, Unknown, Me and a lot of the most ancient guys to get the awesome feeling... the awesome call of duty experience.

- Me... depends... sometimes you'll ear me swear in french and in english at the same time, when I'm really pissed :P, and sometimes you'll ear me joke over anything.

KILLZONE 2 FTW
but seriously i want to play with RIPPER SO MUCH RIPPER ADD ME PLEASE
also when are we going to have that tournament?
yeah lets all play tonight i posted some deatails on the other forum

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 14:26:31

At 2/22/09 12:48 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

WHERE IS THE SOCIAL TALK

Killzone 2 FTW
I asked if we could play tonight on the other forum :) ( ON COD ) COME ALONG AND PLAY

When me and you played Heaven, and my freinds were over you was SILENT i was talking to you all i heard was "......."

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 18:01:25

NAzi zombies map will rap all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 21:15:30

At 2/22/09 06:01 PM, PadreBueno wrote: NAzi zombies map will rap all.

Mic check 1,2,1,2
Nazi Zombies map in this bitch
Going crazy like that L4D witch
Undead nazis all around
"fire in the hole" get down
Backs against the wall
Zombies fall,then they crawl
Utter doom,death,defeat
It's the reaper that we'll meet.

Enough Nazi Zombie rap for you?

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 21:28:03

I wish more people around here had the wii version. I feel so lonely playing....

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 22:57:23

Lol that was the good ole' days when it was me, duff, ripp, and killswitch.

Anyways I have a wii but it is not hooked up to the internet, so that's a no for me on the wii.

And hopefully i will play with all u guys tomorrow

and jtm once u play with ripper you'll love him, i play wih ripper all the time he is a kick ass player but when doesn't do good he FUCKS THIS GAME into high hell but wtf i Swear alittle bit in English and Duff swears alot in French, which is really kewl to hear when u know no french, but Lets all party up tomorrow on Cod WAW or Cod4 the 5 of us or more Depends on uncle_Benja and Other PEEPS

See u guys tomorrow

PEACE LOVIN' DOPE BITCHEZ

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-22 23:00:44

also guys, can you add your ng username just to make things easier for other people.

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature