00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted AnassAnimationPro supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,192 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 10:31:19

At 2/17/09 10:12 AM, Nestman12 wrote: I am facing a question....

To prestige or not to prestige.

Help?

I say prestige. It will give you something to shot for.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 12:30:19

Help?

I say don't.

It's not worth all the time and effort unless you have tons of create-a-class ideas you would like to try with the extra slots you unlock

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 13:09:47

At 2/17/09 12:30 PM, Trystlions wrote:

Help?
I say don't.

It's not worth all the time and effort unless you have tons of create-a-class ideas you would like to try with the extra slots you unlock

I am not going to 10 again like in COD4 until CODMW2

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 16:51:19

If I didn't prestige I would be so fucking bored right now. The whole point of prestige is to let people know you're not just content with getting to a high level, but you want to prove you can keep doing it.

Also, FFA ftw!

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 16:58:30

At 2/17/09 01:09 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
I am not going to 10 again like in COD4 until CODMW2

I'm quite curious to know what the prestige ranks are going to be like in CoDMW2 and for the non-prestige ranks, will they be the same as in CoD4 but just have a touch-up on the image with the same names?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 17:03:52

At 2/17/09 04:51 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: If I didn't prestige I would be so fucking bored right now. The whole point of prestige is to let people know you're not just content with getting to a high level, but you want to prove you can keep doing it.

Also, FFA ftw!

Already did that i Cod4 it seems pointless in WAW because i dont like it as much

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 19:56:59

I probably won't prestige.

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 21:36:55

Unless you want extra weapon slots, don't bother prestiging. It's a waste of time to be honest.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 23:03:17

At 2/17/09 09:36 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Unless you want extra weapon slots, don't bother prestiging. It's a waste of time to be honest.

Yea, I see not point in even doing it. I mean, you lose ALL your weapons. Its basically like starting over. And I really don't want to start over. Plus, at 65...Flamethrower :D. Can't wait to pwn noobs with it. Only got about 13 more levels to go till im 65.

PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 23:31:30

At 2/17/09 11:03 PM, sharpes wrote:
Yea, I see not point in even doing it. I mean, you lose ALL your weapons. Its basically like starting over. And I really don't want to start over. Plus, at 65...Flamethrower :D. Can't wait to pwn noobs with it. Only got about 13 more levels to go till im 65.

the m1 carbines pretty good too.

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 00:03:53

Damn you guys are pretty 50/50 about this one

I think I'm going to leave it to a coin toss

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 05:29:48

At 2/17/09 11:31 PM, pizzaman117 wrote: the m1 carbines pretty good too.

eh, ive always hated the rifles, they just dont seem powerful enough or accurate enough.

in relation to prestige i did the first level of it so i could get an extra slot because then i can put in a sniper slot and an unscoped bolt action rifle slot, because bolt action rifles are amazing and a i love using them, however they are really best used in seelow or downfall but you can get away with it on other maps :P

in terms of the weapon attachments etc i still need to do some of the standard rifles (cos i hate them) the arisaka (bolt action rifle) and thats it, ive done the shotguns, submachine guns and machine guns and the rest of the bolt actions.

one thing that pisses me off is the way people spam sub machine guns especially the PPSH, which is just a pray and spray killing machine, its great if you are behind and want to build up some kills but infuriating to come up against when you are trying to get some bolt action kills :P

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 11:59:07

At 2/18/09 08:59 AM, ThePretenders wrote: I have played it for a couple of hours and on level 13. It's ridiculously easy to gain kills on this game, especially by using tanks (my highest was 13 and I was unbeaten).

BTW, my favorite weapon is the Gewehr 43 becuase it's reliable, accurate and powerful . The suppressor to go with it becuase you don't to be detected but you comprimise range.

No wonder you got so many kills YOU USED THE N00B FUCKKING TANK! of course you get kills!

But the Gewher43 is a fucking class gun

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 13:13:07

well i just presteiged for 1st time just for somthing to aim for, and the M2 is pretty shit, i used the carbine+ m2 and with a bet from my brother to get five kill streak frist with just each one, swapping each time i die, carbine got 10 streak and the m2 only got a 2 kill streak.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 13:36:11

At 2/18/09 11:59 AM, jtm17 wrote: the Gewher43 is a fucking class gun

I totally agree with that but during Zombies it always seems to lose its amazing powers

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 14:57:43

At 2/18/09 01:36 PM, Trystlions wrote:
At 2/18/09 11:59 AM, jtm17 wrote: the Gewher43 is a fucking class gun
I totally agree with that but during Zombies it always seems to lose its amazing powers

tis like a special gun.... good with SP.... bad witout (including zombies(no perks(except the new map pack one)))(lol,Brackets(not that funny though))

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 17:46:50

another thing that bugs me in the game is whats the point of a supressor and also i hate it when people find out these places were its almoste impossible to get to and they use those places to kill you.

I have a question to all players here or to wii division. what are the best stratigies to get good kills besides camping?

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 17:53:34

At 2/18/09 05:46 PM, goldentank50 wrote: another thing that bugs me in the game is whats the point of a supressor and also i hate it when people find out these places were its almoste impossible to get to and they use those places to kill you.

I have a question to all players here or to wii division. what are the best stratigies to get good kills besides camping?

Become good at the game

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 18:02:14

although thats true, it never hurts to... dam i forgot what i was gonna say... oh well while im posting i might aswell say my uncle is gettin so badly ripped up. he thought he was well good untill i pwaned him and all his work mates. true story

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 18:03:03

At 2/18/09 05:53 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 2/18/09 05:46 PM, goldentank50 wrote:
Become good at the game

other than that i mean stratigies

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 18:38:31

At 2/18/09 05:46 PM, goldentank50 wrote: another thing that bugs me in the game is whats the point of a supressor and also i hate it when people find out these places were its almoste impossible to get to and they use those places to kill you.

I still can't belive the M1A1 sucks so hard in nazi zombies. I'm really surpised.

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 18:51:41

do we any new members to add to the rosters list?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 18:55:16

no i dont think so, wait....no...ye...hang on

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 18:58:14

double post i know, but the only one is goldentank50

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-18 20:52:22

At 2/18/09 06:58 PM, chubzilla100 wrote: double post i know, but the only one is goldentank50

I'll add him if he post again :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 00:35:16

At 2/18/09 05:46 PM, goldentank50 wrote: I have a question to all players here or to wii division. what are the best stratigies to get good kills besides camping?

Camping in this club is a dirty word. Why don't you try getting good at the game instead?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 00:41:04

At 2/19/09 12:35 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 2/18/09 05:46 PM, goldentank50 wrote: I have a question to all players here or to wii division. what are the best stratigies to get good kills besides camping?
Camping in this club is a dirty word. Why don't you try getting good at the game instead?

Yeah fuck camping. Go earn your kills head on.

Though I occasionally camp if I have too.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 01:16:47

we all are furryfox, i camp with a shotgun on dome alot more than i thought.

i cant help it

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 18:39:31

i hate camping it dosent make the gaem fun al you do is wait and shoot no adrenalin action there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-19 21:15:54

At 2/19/09 01:16 AM, pizzaman117 wrote: we all are furryfox, i camp with a shotgun on dome alot more than i thought.

You're never going to do any good on Dome with a shotgun buddy. SMGs are definitely the best weapons for that map. You can use rifles as well but you can't shoot accurately enough from the hip with them.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature