00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,307 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-12 20:10:22

At 2/12/09 12:25 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 2/11/09 10:57 AM, jtm17 wrote: OMFG YEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/art icle.php?id=207980
I don't know if I should be happy or just cry... they never stop stealing our money :(

But it's going to be awesome !!!

Release date?

The only details they have given about the release date is that its going to be released in March. My guess is its going to be Late March.

PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-12 21:26:44

At 2/12/09 02:13 PM, Jack wrote: Aw, my copy of WaW isn't working.

Just the loading screen appears and nothing happens.

I got that once before too! I just cleaned the disk and tryed it three times. Third time it worked :P

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-13 15:48:25

Duff, we need a member list!

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-13 22:57:00

At 2/12/09 09:26 PM, PadreBueno wrote:

I got that once before too! I just cleaned the disk and tryed it three times. Third time it worked :P

Like they say "Third times the charm"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-14 00:47:41

At 2/13/09 07:33 PM, B4gle wrote:
At 2/13/09 01:38 AM, benjadaninja wrote: The new zombie map is going to be sick. I don't understand how the leaderboards will work now though. Will the new zombie map have a separate one?
Sorry I haven't been active lately either. Other stuff to do guys.
Seperate leaderboards would make more sense because .. Well I can't really explain why but it just does.

there will be different stategies involved, window at diierent spots, parhaps new weapon spawns.

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-14 11:07:03

At 2/13/09 10:57 PM, FurryFox wrote:

I was gonna say that but I thought it made me sound like a fag.

Anyways, the new Nazi zombie will rape man y an ass. BUUT, too many people play the game just for Nazi zombies, like my friend, he ws like "Dude nazi zombies is so fun but there needs to be three maps, and you need to be able to rescue survivors, and travel the wilderness." thats seriously what he said, and I think people need to not expect a full game out of nazi zombies. People should treat it as what it is. A MINGAME!! A MOTHER FUCKING MINIGAME!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-14 20:48:16

At 2/14/09 02:21 PM, B4gle wrote:
At 2/14/09 11:07 AM, PadreBueno wrote:
At 2/13/09 10:57 PM, FurryFox wrote:

I was gonna say that but I thought it made me sound like a fag.

Anyways, the new Nazi zombie will rape man y an ass. BUUT, too many people play the game just for Nazi zombies, like my friend, he ws like "Dude nazi zombies is so fun but there needs to be three maps, and you need to be able to rescue survivors, and travel the wilderness." thats seriously what he said, and I think people need to not expect a full game out of nazi zombies. People should treat it as what it is. A MINGAME!! A MOTHER FUCKING MINIGAME!
True. If someone wants to play some sort of zombie survival game then they should go play Left4Dead. Not W@W.

Although, I would be happy with a little glimpse of some sort of storyline to nazi zombies like it shows some german scientists trying to bring soldiers back to life , or something. Anyway, I'm not complaining. Nazi Zombies is fun to play when you get bored of regular multiplayer. Or vice versa.

Yea, it would be cool to see a game dedicated to Nazi Zombies, but it would get boring after a while. People need to actually play the game for what it's worth. To many people just buy it for the Nazi Zombies. It's actually quite annoying.

Personally, I think that it should be a DLC. It's basically a add on content to the game if you think about it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-14 21:55:21

Finnaly somebody agrees with me!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 11:38:44

if ti was a addon, it would be better cause all there is is just more and more (never ending?) same old zombies

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 12:48:06

Who here is Conzett?

I came across them on a regular capture the flag game, and it ended with them being down 23 deaths, no kills.

Also, The M2 Flamethrower is surprisingly versatile, it has a better range than what I was expecting.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 13:57:37

bleh I fucking hate the flamethrower. You practically have to be on top of the guy to kill him and it takes forever to bring it out to use it. I always die before it's usable. I would rather have max ammo than a useless POS.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 14:49:55

At 2/15/09 01:57 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: bleh I fucking hate the flamethrower. You practically have to be on top of the guy to kill him and it takes forever to bring it out to use it. I always die before it's usable. I would rather have max ammo than a useless POS.

Yeah when I used the flamethrower myself I always got gunned down by the guy even if I started torching him.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 19:15:36

Wii divison i will be playing online only on weekends since i cant do it on school days.

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 20:44:16

GODDAMMIT! I tried to get the Mosin-Nagant sniper scope, and for the second most powerful BA rifle, that thing can't kill shit! I'll shoot somebody point blank in the chest, and they'll run away alive.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 21:05:14

At 2/15/09 08:44 PM, DocSprite wrote: GODDAMMIT! I tried to get the Mosin-Nagant sniper scope, and for the second most powerful BA rifle, that thing can't kill shit! I'll shoot somebody point blank in the chest, and they'll run away alive.

Dude it is teh suck without the scopre but when you get it you'll be happy!

in your pants

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-15 21:12:04

I don't know if I should be happy or just cry... they never stop stealing our money :(

Release date?

I think treyarch said March 9th.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 07:34:24

At 2/15/09 08:44 PM, DocSprite wrote: GODDAMMIT! I tried to get the Mosin-Nagant sniper scope, and for the second most powerful BA rifle, that thing can't kill shit! I'll shoot somebody point blank in the chest, and they'll run away alive.

Just use the PTRS-41 when you unlock it, that more often than not gets a kill if you get a clean body shot. If you're a good enough shot at long distance the decrease in accuracy because of the gas parts won't matter.

I never bother with any of the bolt action rifles as they are sooooo slow to load another round and don't always drop someone with one shot unless you're using stopping power. Just be aware that it's loud so if you happen to miss a few times you need to move somewhere else. Basic common sense when sniping though really.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 10:56:56

At 2/15/09 09:12 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:

Release date?
I think treyarch said March 9th.

Cool. That's not that fair away. Hopefully the new maps and such will be amazing and not suck...

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 13:27:59

At 2/16/09 07:34 AM, BobbaQ wrote: I never bother with any of the bolt action rifles as they are sooooo slow

Only noobs use them anyway. 1 hit kills are sooooo unfair!

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 14:36:18

i know how to fix that get a jump drive and save all or your saved game data to it from cod waw, and other games u might have and then restore your ps3...only way to fix it trust me

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 14:39:26

At 2/16/09 01:27 PM, Trystlions wrote:
At 2/16/09 07:34 AM, BobbaQ wrote: I never bother with any of the bolt action rifles as they are sooooo slow
Only noobs use them anyway. 1 hit kills are sooooo unfair!

I hit kills MY ASS. More like three hit kills.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 14:45:36

Sniper School101:

Doesn't matter what gun you use when u hit them from the waist up, and shoulders in, they will die no matter what....and when u THINK u no school some one in the chest, YOU DIDN'T you hit them in the arm or top of the leg.

I personally use the Springfeild, fast reloader, good scope, and fast shooter.

and for all the ppl in here that think they r better than me at sniping, tell me when you get on and i'll prove to u that i'm better.

I even won the best sniper in Call of duty 4 clan

Quick tip: The damage rating on a sniper does not matter unless u shoot them in the leg and/or arm. If the damage rating goes up to the third bar that means that u have a 75 percent chance to kill them if u hit them in arm or leg, (NOTE: this is what i think, not what is fact)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 14:47:42

(REVISED) had mistakes
Sniper School101:

Doesn't matter what gun you use when u hit them from the waist up, and shoulders in, they will die no matter what....and when u THINK u no scope some one in the chest, YOU DIDN'T you hit them in the arm or top of the leg.

I personally use the Springfeild, fast reloader, good scope, and fast shooter.

and for all the ppl in here that think they r better than me at sniping, tell me when you get on and i'll prove to u that i'm better.

I even won the best sniper in Call of duty 4 clan

Quick tip: The damage rating on a sniper does not matter unless u shoot them in the leg and/or arm. If the damage rating goes up to the third bar that means that u have a 75 percent chance to kill them if u hit them in arm or leg, (NOTE: this is what i think, not what is fact)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 16:23:45

At 2/15/09 08:44 PM, DocSprite wrote:
GODDAMMIT! I tried to get the Mosin-Nagant sniper scope, and for the second most powerful BA rifle, that thing can't kill shit! I'll shoot somebody point blank in the chest, and they'll run away alive.

Whenever a bolt action rifle doesn't have a scope it sucks. Period.

At 2/16/09 07:34 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Just use the PTRS-41 when you unlock it, that more often than not gets a kill if you get a clean body shot. If you're a good enough shot at long distance the decrease in accuracy because of the gas parts won't matter.

That gun sucks dick. It takes forever to shoot and it never kills. Dust came off of his neck/shoulder and he kept on running. How can you say something that can't kill a man with a neck/shoulder shot is good?

I never bother with any of the bolt action rifles as they are sooooo slow to load another round and don't always drop someone with one shot unless you're using stopping power. Just be aware that it's loud so if you happen to miss a few times you need to move somewhere else. Basic common sense when sniping though really.

Springfield. Fast shot, reload, and the scope comes with the gun. I'm amazing as a moving sniper, though.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 18:48:53

Holy fuck! The greatest thing just happend!

It was sudden death in sabotage me and a guy from the other team were the only ones left.

I got the bomb and ran to the target. I was ready to place it and then he bum rushed me. for about a minute we were

in a fire fight until we RAN OUT OF AMMO. We stormed eachother knifes ready until I relized I still had one shot left I popped a cap into his shoulder and lucky me, he was downed.But as I went plant the bomb he blew me away and just like that I was downed too, Except he was on th others side of a wall, So I blasted a few rounds off into the wall but no dice, he returned fire. The host said he was going to end the game because we were taking to long. I had twelve rounds left and the host started counting to 20 and if we hadn't finished by then. The game would be over, NO WINNER! HOLY NIPPLE SAUCE! I had 12 rounds still I busted 6 into the wall and still no kill, but just as we were about to die and the host was on 15, fire 5 rounds and then a final one. JUUST as the host was about to end it the shot hit him, right in head, he told me later, IT BLEW OFF HIS HEAD! through a wall! Amazing. We won by the way because according to COD5 rules in sabotage sudden death first team to A plant teh bomb or b kill teh other team wins. Suck my Dick B4GLE!

BUUUT......If your out of ammo in second chance you get the colt

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 19:09:25

i have a question whats the best gun you can have for good damege thats not sniper or shotguns.?
also whats the best combonation of perks if ur a Major

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 20:40:08

At 2/16/09 07:09 PM, goldentank50 wrote: i have a question whats the best gun you can have for good damege thats not sniper or shotguns.?

Major is level 40, right? If so, then:

MP40.
Brandolier
Stopping power
Deep Impact

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 20:46:06

At 2/16/09 07:09 PM, goldentank50 wrote: i have a question whats the best gun you can have for good damege thats not sniper or shotguns.?

Rifles are accurate and powerful but have a slow rate of fire (except the STG 44 which is an assault rifle) and SMGs are all rounder weapons but aren't very effective at long distance. The perks depend entirely on your style of play so it's up to you what you use. I'd just keep playing the game and get level 65.

But for the love of God don't use juggernaut, or else...

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-16 23:52:21

I hate people who use Juggernaut. I use a STG-44 as my weapon, and when they have that perk on, it takes half a clip or more...Its so annoying.

I just want to find out where they live and stab them repeatably.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-02-17 10:12:15

I am facing a question....

To prestige or not to prestige.

Help?

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature