00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DivinedoubleA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,825 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-07 15:29:19

My 20th birthday is on Friday, and one of my flatmate's birthdays is on Thursday... so... drunken stories are likely. If I remember them, that is -- I've had a few nights out where I've not remembered certain events that apparently transpired: such as my friend and I chasing some guys out of our flat because they were being assholes and eating all our food / drinking all our alcohol.

Still, if I remember I'll convey to you my experiences. :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-07 15:52:14

At 10/7/08 03:29 PM, NEVR wrote: My 20th birthday is on Friday, and one of my flatmate's birthdays is on Thursday... so... drunken stories are likely. If I remember them, that is -- I've had a few nights out where I've not remembered certain events that apparently transpired: such as my friend and I chasing some guys out of our flat because they were being assholes and eating all our food / drinking all our alcohol.

Still, if I remember I'll convey to you my experiences. :)

Sweet man. Make it a birthday to remember and please please PLEASE...don't do anything too stupid.

Also aren't finding out the things you did while blacked out just the best experiences? It always starts out with a "Dude you don't remember what you did last night?" If I hear that, I always figure the worst such as I decapitated a dog or I pushed someone in the middle of traffic, or I had sex in the bathroom of one of the local bars (which is probably my worst fear considering you're almost guaranteed to catch an STD...even if the girl doesn't have one.)

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-07 15:57:19

At 10/7/08 03:52 PM, 36Holla wrote: Sweet man. Make it a birthday to remember and please please PLEASE...don't do anything too stupid.

LOL, I remember that thread. Glorious. I'll try not to do anything too ridiculous though ;P

Also aren't finding out the things you did while blacked out just the best experiences? It always starts out with a "Dude you don't remember what you did last night?" If I hear that, I always figure the worst such as I decapitated a dog or I pushed someone in the middle of traffic...

Yeah, for the most part they've sounded pretty funny :)

My friend was told by someone that he was walking from the bar back to the flat on his knees though, which I found hilarious but he was quite embarrassed by -- especially since he was seriously confused by the grazes on his knees the next morning (before he was told where they came from, obviously).

...or I had sex in the bathroom of one of the local bars (which is probably my worst fear considering you're almost guaranteed to catch an STD...even if the girl doesn't have one.)

Eurgh, I hope that doesn't happen to me. Don't think it has thus far, but then if it did I wouldn't remember it, so it's really anybody's guess. I can understand the fear though. :/

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-07 17:37:33

Had my first proper throwupage this weekend :[
We got bored of waiting for friends to arrive so we started drinking early (About 6 - an hour before we'd planned)
Had a 3l bottle of lamrini 1 wkd and half a 3l of cider :)
Oh yeah and weed :D
Anyway by about half 8 was feeling that smooth porcelain against my cheek whilst I threw up into the toilet :) Then I went to sleep and missed the next 6 hours of my birthday party.
Ah well, Im still hardcore :)

No one on the corner has swagga like us

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-08 04:42:20

This is the shit I live to hear guys =D

Also I was drunk yesterday, not my habit on a Tuesday but school only starts at 1 pm today, so I thought why not. Me and my friend tried a few beers we hadn't had before, in a pub that has them all. We got fucked on the last one, which was Gordon Finest Gold, an English beer lol.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-08 04:51:06

I'm not criticizing the name as such, just for people who know that alcoholics anonymous are actually a group of people trying to stop being alcoholics they may not realize what this club is, my first thoughts anyway.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-09 18:44:51

At 10/8/08 04:51 AM, sirtom93 wrote: I'm not criticizing the name as such, just for people who know that alcoholics anonymous are actually a group of people trying to stop being alcoholics they may not realize what this club is

If they read the first post then they'll understand. If they don't read the first post and decide to add some stupid bullshit to this thread, their post will be deleted. So there's no real problem.

So right now I'm drinking scotch (again, huzzah!), and tomorrow is my 20th birthday! I'm planning on going out with flatmates and drinking a LOT. Stories possible, but lack of memory also possible. We'll see what happens... I'll check in on Saturday ;P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-09 19:25:33

Today I'm drunk, but that doesn't matter... I'm waiting for your stories, NEVR!!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-11 02:54:10

At 10/11/08 02:45 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
At 10/9/08 07:25 PM, Casualty wrote: Today I'm drunk, but that doesn't matter... I'm waiting for your stories, NEVR!!
I will tell them tomorrow my friends! Right now I'm far too drunk ;P

<3 you guys.

Sorry, depositing for Fig right now. Regard above post as mine ;P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-11 02:57:38

At 10/11/08 02:54 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 10/11/08 02:45 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: I will tell them tomorrow my friends! Right now I'm far too drunk ;P

<3 you guys.
Sorry, depositing for Fig right now. Regard above post as mine ;P

And here I thought Figmentum actually cared. Hmph!

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-12 12:32:30

Weekend was fucking awesome... Youth Club weekend, which is 20 of us guys getting wasted 15 miles from home, during a whole weekend. Started drinking at 10 in the morning and shit like that (even though we got wasted the day before but lol). Good shit.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-14 22:23:14

So this weekend, I got drunk. Then I got drunker than that. And then a little bit more drunk.

I had been playing beer pong on Saturday night at a friends get together (beerpong btw is the least sanitary drinking game ever) and I was on a roll. I had just won my 5th game in a row when some people who I didn't know came up and asked me to do a shot of tequila. Tequila is a drink I pride myself on not having to take a chaser afterwards so to impress my new found friends and flex my huge muscles (actual size may vary) I downed a shot and kept playing. Some of you may know that tequila always sneaks up on you. One moment I was playing the game just fine, and the next I can barely see straight. But even with that I won 3 more games in a row before we stopped playing.

The next morning, I woke up and my mind felt scattered; you know that feeling. I stared at my computer screen for a few hours trying to get homework done but it was impossible. My brain just wasn't working right. Finally, I did get some work done and I passed out for the rest of the day.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-17 12:13:30

Belated 20th birthday stuff -- memory of some of it is HAZY ;P

Well, from what I remember of my birthday, we started at the flat, drinking whisky and other spirits and waiting for everyone to turn up. When everyone got to the flat, we made our way down to the SU bar, and started off light (I had a Jack & Coke, as we were about to play drinking games, and playing drinking games with neat whisky is suicide).

After the drinking games took off, we all ordered pitchers of cocktails (we ended up having one pitcher each), and continued the drinking game fun. After we'd hammered our way through numerous pitchers, we got some shots in. I don't even know what they were, but some tasted nice and others horrible.

Following the shots and a few more drinks, we were told the bar was closing and made our way back to the flat, where we continued drinking and watching some stand-up comedy on YouTube. I ended up drinking an entire bottle of this stuff, which is an amaretto drink for those who haven't heard of it, and is very nice indeed. After finishing the bottle myself (with no help from any of my friends), I stumbled into bed somewhat contented.

The best part about the night was that I was drunk, but not SO drunk that I was hurling all night and thinking "I'LL NEVER DRINK AGAIN!"

Also, my friend and I are trying to go a week without drinking, from today until next Friday, for a few reasons:

1. To save some money.
2. To attempt to reduce our alcohol tolerance very slightly so that it's less expensive to get drunk.
3. To ensure that we aren't relying on alcohol to have a good time.

I'll let y'all now how it goes. ;P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-17 13:01:44

Awesome, cool to hear you had a great time NEVR!

So tonight, I'll be eating a 5 course dinner for free, together with unlimited drinking. It will be awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-17 14:03:03

Unlike others I do find happiness at the bottom of a bottle.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-18 05:18:55

Man I've not posted here in ages. First of all I'd like to inform everyone that I got drunk everyday apart from Monday and Sunday in the first week when my cousin was here, I also got drunk a couple of times in the second week.

Now for some more recent news: I got drunk last weekend at a barbecue and woke up finding that there was toothpaste scattered on my bed and stuff in my room. I still don't know how the fuck it happened but it sure confused me.

On Tuesday I wasn't even intending to get drunk: On the way back from town with friends someone thought: "Let's go to the Denner (discount shop primarily used for buying alcohol) and buy some beers we've never had before." So we did it and drank them near the castle. While we were drinking we decided to have a pitcher at a bar but first we shouted at people from the castle, (which is on a hill) and watched as people who were quite a distance away looked around trying to figure out what the hell the sound was. Anyway we went to the bar had two pitchers and went home. When I was home I made a mess of getting myself some soup and putting it on the table, because my brother told me to dillute it with water. So it was slushing around loads, no doubt my drunkenness didn't help.

Yesterday some mates and me had a few beers near the castle. then went to the same bar we went to on Tuesday which serves quite a nice dark pitcher. We had a pitcher and then went to the shisha bar for a shisha (arab style water pipe) and beers. After that we went to a bar and had another beer then we went home by bike.

Does anybody else always have a large bottle or some plastic goblets to fill with water in case of drunkenness? It's a good thing to have when fearing a headache.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-24 23:42:46

Had a good night tonight, started at 3:30 and finished at 4am

I'll write it up when I can actually think anything other than "god i'm tired" or "i'm REALLY tired" or some variant thereof.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-29 22:04:50

At 10/17/08 02:03 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Unlike others I do find happiness at the bottom of a bottle.

Like the worm in a bottle of Mezcal? I'll drink damn near anything with the exception of wine. Never could stomach the stuff.

Cops say I put the fun in stun guns.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-31 04:08:37

Are you still tired, BBM? ;D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-31 12:44:10

Remember that amaretto based spirit I referred to in my previous post here? Well, last Sunday I went one better than drinking an entire bottle of it over the course of one night...

...I DOWNED an entire bottle of it.

Then I blacked out.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-31 12:49:16

At 10/31/08 04:08 AM, Casualty wrote: Are you still tired, BBM? ;D

Oh yeah. But for different reasons.

Erm.
It doesn't sound nearly as exciting now.

Went to pub straight after lectures, then went to friends, and there were a dozen of us crammed into his room watching dvds and shit for 9 hours, then we went and sat outside until some security guard moaned at us so we went back inside for an hour or two then i went home.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-31 14:50:45

At 10/31/08 12:49 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Went to pub straight after lectures, then went to friends, and there were a dozen of us crammed into his room watching dvds and shit for 9 hours, then we went and sat outside until some security guard moaned at us so we went back inside for an hour or two then i went home.

Yeah, how exciting >_>

So tonight is built on EU1 beers, which will have consequences, probably.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-31 15:16:42

Tonight for Halloween, I will be going out with friends and no doubt doing some drinking. I'm going to dress up as an employee for the coffee shop I worked at that just got shut down for not making enough profit. It's lazy but if it means a Halloween that doesn't need any money spent on a costume then I'm all for it.

I just hope that nobody gets shot because some nut case is threatening to shoot a person on the busiest street on our campus tonight. The police are going to be everywhere, but if there are a ton of students out on the street, it'll be hard to know who the shooter could be.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-10-31 16:18:56

Not doing anything tonight, but a friend's got a free house over the weekend so something exciting's bound to come my way.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-01 01:25:16

Getting shitfaced with the ghosts and goblins tonight! I'm hoping to reach a new low this time around.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

Cops say I put the fun in stun guns.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 11:56:44

I had an epic night on Saturday; a bar opened in a place near Thun and there was one hour of FREE BEER! Of course I had to take this chance to get shitfaced and so I did: In that time I drank 3 liters of beer. After that I went back to Thun with my friends and had more beer. We went on some swing; which was fun. Then we went to a square and drank more. Next we went to a bar where I talked to some old guy about his dog while stroking it and drinking more. Outside I was rolled in toilet paper by my friends (which I can't remember). As if that wasn't weird enough there were two guys having an epic plastic sword fight outside the bar. So later we went to the Waterpipe-Bar where we drank more. Then we went home on our bikes.

The funniest thing was on Monday when we were talking about it, we needed everyone so that we had the full story. We must've ALL been pretty damn drunk.

Best Night ever!

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 14:16:43

We used the election last night as an excuse to drink. We were disappointed that it was called so early (around 10 pm) but we still celebrated thoroughly enough. Then we went to downtown and joined the crowd of students who were cheering in the streets. Oh it was a fun time.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 14:30:39

I'm going to a firework night tomorrow, so no doubt I'll drink lots and lots of very expensive watered down beer all evening.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 14:42:47

I'm not going out this weekend and probably only having a couple of beers at home. Roll on next weekend when the good drunk times can continue. Although the pain will be eased slightly with Gears of War 2 :D

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2008-11-05 18:22:05

I haven't been out properly in over a week now. I guess the good thing is that I'm saving cash in the process... but ah well. Think I'm being dragged out to a club in central London tomorrow night though, so that ought to be at least an excuse to sit around and drink.

BBS Signature