Be a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

  • 88,061 Views
  • 2,287 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 10:31 PM Reply

Nothing is better than shitty-brand warm overpriced underfilled gig beer. T__T

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 10:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Nothing is better than shitty-brand warm overpriced underfilled gig beer. T__T

Yeah!! But fuck, I cant have anymore to drink :(:(:(

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 10:36 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 11/29/08 10:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Nothing is better than shitty-brand warm overpriced underfilled gig beer. T__T
Yeah!! But fuck, I cant have anymore to drink :(:(:(

I just don't understand!

Why would anyone want to drink Tuborg?

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 10:44 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Why would anyone want to drink Tuborg?

Huh? What di yiu mean?

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 11:04 PM Reply

I went to a gig this evening and bought a single very expensive not-quite-a-pint of warm tuborg.

And then I was too angry to go buy anything else later.

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 11:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I went to a gig this evening and bought a single very expensive not-quite-a-pint of warm tuborg.

And then I was too angry to go buy anything else later.

Ouch. Bet that sucked.

Casualty
Casualty
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 30th, 2008 @ 04:30 AM Reply

Last night Bahamut was on Stickam..... Drunk on 5 pints of cider. He's quite a lightweight ;o

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 30th, 2008 @ 08:58 AM Reply

At 11/30/08 04:30 AM, Casualty wrote: Last night Bahamut was on Stickam..... Drunk on 5 pints of cider. He's quite a lightweight ;o

I had a beer and one and a half of a smirnoff. I was gone :P

Casualty
Casualty
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 30th, 2008 @ 11:48 AM Reply

At 11/30/08 08:58 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 11/30/08 04:30 AM, Casualty wrote: Last night Bahamut was on Stickam..... Drunk on 5 pints of cider. He's quite a lightweight ;o
I had a beer and one and a half of a smirnoff. I was gone :P

For shame =P

You better start that new training schedule of yours ASAP.

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 30th, 2008 @ 12:11 PM Reply

At 11/30/08 11:48 AM, Casualty wrote: You better start that new training schedule of yours ASAP.

What training schedule, the one where I drink as much as I can to build my light weight ability? :P

Casualty
Casualty
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Nov. 30th, 2008 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 11/30/08 12:11 PM, UnknownFear wrote: What training schedule, the one where I drink as much as I can to build my light weight ability? :P

Exactly! ;D

We shall start with setting your minimum numbers of beer per evening to... 10. Should be a good start.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 2nd, 2008 @ 09:22 PM Reply

Very good night, had a fun time, ha da christmas dinner and then went on to go get wankered at the local bar/club, i'm not sure where. all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(

DocSprite
DocSprite
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 2nd, 2008 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 12/2/08 09:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Very good night, had a fun time, ha da christmas dinner and then went on to go get wankered at the local bar/club, i'm not sure where. all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(

Ah.. I always knew BBM was a drunk, but I knever found out for sure...

Any good drunked rages lately BBM?

plz dont ban me
Viridis
Viridis
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 2nd, 2008 @ 10:14 PM Reply

So...
Good ngiht for me last saturday.
I was so wasted, drank SO MUCH BEER.
It was awesome, also, DORITOS.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous


PSN: Cloud-1409

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 3rd, 2008 @ 07:20 AM Reply

At 12/2/08 09:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(

oh dear.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 3rd, 2008 @ 02:16 PM Reply

At 12/3/08 07:20 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 12/2/08 09:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: all i know is i got drunk and tried to pull more of my best friends... and now they all think i'm gay but i'm not i'm just comfortable with my sexuality but they dno't understnad :'(
oh dear.

I love you.

Also I haven't had a drink in fucking ages. I'm planning on having a bit of vodka tonight after I fill my essay word quota for the day (I want to complete at least 1,000 words) by way of an incentive for getting some actualy work done.

So far I've written 320 words out of the 1,000. Researching WHILST writing is a bitch.


BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 3rd, 2008 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 11/30/08 12:46 PM, Casualty wrote: Exactly! ;D

We shall start with setting your minimum numbers of beer per evening to... 10. Should be a good start.

Hmm...could be fun...if I was allowed to do it :( lol :P

Casualty
Casualty
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Shanus
Shanus
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 6th, 2008 @ 05:21 PM Reply

At 12/4/08 10:02 AM, Casualty wrote: Uhm.... Shadow? Learn2goodbeer plz >;O

I can vouch for Shadow, and say that I also had Heiniken :/
it was cheap, I was a fool. Very wasted though :P


Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 7th, 2008 @ 09:47 AM Reply

Oh I got to smashed on Friday, it was excellent. Started at about six with a couple of beers, met a mate in the pub, whiskey time. Girls turned up, shot time, mates turned up, more drinking. Hit another bar at 11, did some absinthe, don't remember very much after that or how I managed to walk home. Got in at half four, up at seven, work for eight, still drunk. Calmed down at about eleven and did another six hours fairly hungover. Got home and just watched boxing all night :)


|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 7th, 2008 @ 10:06 AM Reply

I've cut down on the drinking a lot lately (mostly due to necessity and lack of money). It used to be the case that I'd buy a bottle of vodka / whisky / whatever and drink it within a week. As it is, I have a bottle of vodka on my shelf that has lasted for around 2 weeks already (including 3 or 4 pre-going out drinking sessions), and there's still some left.

I hope I'm still welcome here ;_;


BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 7th, 2008 @ 11:22 AM Reply

At 12/7/08 10:06 AM, NEVR wrote: I've cut down on the drinking a lot lately (mostly due to necessity and lack of money). It used to be the case that I'd buy a bottle of vodka / whisky / whatever and drink it within a week. As it is, I have a bottle of vodka on my shelf that has lasted for around 2 weeks already (including 3 or 4 pre-going out drinking sessions), and there's still some left.

I hope I'm still welcome here ;_;

I suppose you can still stay around. We'll just look down on you until you once again prove your worth. ;)

So I had my first Long Island Iced Tea last night and realized how dangerous those things are. By the end I had 3 (they weren't full LIITs. They only had 3-4 shots in them) and I couldn't get enough. I think it qualifies as a devils drink actually because nothing good can come out of a drink that is that tasty.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 7th, 2008 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.

Casualty
Casualty
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 7th, 2008 @ 02:35 PM Reply

At 12/7/08 01:56 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.

Hahaha, I'd love to go out drinking with my uni class once. I study Computer Engineering. Those guys are fucking faggots and pussies. However my two friends there are fucking pro drinkers >_>

Viridis
Viridis
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 8th, 2008 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 12/6/08 05:21 PM, Shanus wrote:
At 12/4/08 10:02 AM, Casualty wrote: Uhm.... Shadow? Learn2goodbeer plz >;O
I can vouch for Shadow, and say that I also had Heiniken :/
it was cheap, I was a fool. Very wasted though :P

Dude you know it was awesome. Best time EVAR.
Sean raped that fat chick and we got wasted.
KEG!!! >:(


PSN: Cloud-1409

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 10th, 2008 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 12/7/08 01:56 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.

Man, that was fucking epic. In one bar, my friend had THIRTEEN shots, and was practicallly out for the count in the next place.

And then we requested RATM, AND THE PLACE WENT MENTAL AND WE WERE ALL [ ] AND THEY WERE ALL [ ] .

man that was so fucking good.

AHSDGASJHKFJKAHSJDFAHJSKFH

36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 11th, 2008 @ 03:18 AM Reply

At 12/10/08 10:34 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 12/7/08 01:56 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Going out on a Computer Science Society (with uni buddies) crawl on wednesday. It's gonna be hilarious. I seriously cannot wait.
Man, that was fucking epic. In one bar, my friend had THIRTEEN shots, and was practicallly out for the count in the next place.

And then we requested RATM, AND THE PLACE WENT MENTAL AND WE WERE ALL [ ] AND THEY WERE ALL [ ] .

man that was so fucking good.

AHSDGASJHKFJKAHSJDFAHJSKFH

I can only measure your friend's character by what alcohol he had `13 shots of.

Bourbon?
Rum?
Vodka?
Tequila?

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 11th, 2008 @ 06:39 AM Reply

At 12/11/08 03:18 AM, 36Holla wrote: I can only measure your friend's character by what alcohol he had `13 shots of.

Bourbon?
Rum?
Vodka?
Tequila?

Flavoured vodka, we were at a vodka bar.

PS:

porridge doesn't go well in shots.

DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 11th, 2008 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Anyone here drink Baileys? I had a swig of a bottle at a party once but have yet to order it in a bar. Do you normally just drink it by itself, on the rocks, mixed with something, etc?


|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Dec. 11th, 2008 @ 07:07 PM Reply

Not a big baileys fan, but then again, I'm not a big whiskey person at all. I did once have it in some mysterious baileys/vodka/apple sours shot once that had the consistency of custard.