00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Morpheon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

996,775 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-19 12:58:40

At 7/19/08 10:44 AM, rahurobotick wrote: Well I don't think it could last more than a couple more pages at the most. Though even if I am right about that, it'll just pick up again once we hit 100 pages :)

lmao, I see where your going there.

wow that is a good guide there, pigeonmaster. It helped clear up some confusion. Thank you very much =).

Turns out my ten days off has terrible timing. My grandma called this morning and told me to bring good clothes. Looks like my Grandpa's sister died last night =\ I'm going to a funeral =\

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-19 13:13:28

At 7/19/08 02:07 AM, the-death1 wrote: its going to be so sweet when i finally qualify to be in the newgrounds police department . its going to take awhile though. just town watch right now but with hard work i hope to become part of the newgrounds police department in time

That's a great attitude you've got there, I'll be looking forward to your application :)

At 7/19/08 02:45 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: If the review has constructive criticism to would make it an useless review.

Wait a minute, I think this is a typo here. If a review has AT LEAST constructive criticism then it's neither useless nor abusive. The reviewer might be an ass hole about it but it useful unless you disagree with their suggestions.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-19 16:24:14

At 7/19/08 04:18 PM, IzzyDude wrote: Not sure if this is really important or not, but I'm a police captain now!

>:D

Congratulations on the level up, keep up the good work!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-19 18:35:05

Hey, how's everyone been? Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been in a summer program for three weeks and just got back. It's amazing that there will be 100 pages soon! Is there something special planned?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-19 18:38:09

At 7/19/08 10:33 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 7/19/08 04:26 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 7/19/08 02:59 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
At 7/19/08 02:52 AM, youngblood26 wrote: one more thing, the review containing good judgments but it also contains insults to a reviewer, is that abusive?
Why don't you better check my guide of flagging the right abusive reviews in my page? XD

All this info came from experts and mods ;)
That's a damn good guide. Along with Corky52's, it's one of the best I've seen.

It works, I'm getting my whistle up for teh lulz.

Hurray for the 90th page.
=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!!
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D!!!!
D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to go on forever, isn't it?

Only on this page.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-19 19:41:38

At 7/19/08 06:38 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 7/19/08 10:33 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 7/19/08 04:26 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
At 7/19/08 02:59 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
At 7/19/08 02:52 AM, youngblood26 wrote: one more thing, the review containing good judgments but it also contains insults to a reviewer, is that abusive?
Why don't you better check my guide of flagging the right abusive reviews in my page? XD

All this info came from experts and mods ;)
That's a damn good guide. Along with Corky52's, it's one of the best I've seen.
It works, I'm getting my whistle up for teh lulz.

thanks, I really appreciate your comments :)

Hurray for the 90th page.
=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!!
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D!!!!
D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to go on forever, isn't it?
Only on this page.

Awww man...
=( =( =(

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 09:19:25

Hola everyone! Just got back from Spain yesterday. Just caught up on the last 8 pages and it's looks like I missed Kitty Day and a chance to sort my whistle out but oh well.

Liked that little speech btw Tails. Just one thing, if you're an old fart, what does that make me?! :P

Getting older is no fun at all >,<

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 09:26:56

At 7/19/08 07:41 PM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww man...
=( =( =(

=( =( =(=( =( =(=( =( =(=( =( =(
Is this endless?

At 7/20/08 09:19 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Hola everyone! Just got back from Spain yesterday. Just caught up on the last 8 pages and it's looks like I missed Kitty Day and a chance to sort my whistle out but oh well.

I wonder if the temperature there is cold or not. Well, I just wanna experience "snow" because it is very damn hot here.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 12:10:39

Please tell me this flood of :D isn't going until the 100th page.

At 7/20/08 09:19 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Just one thing, if you're an old fart, what does that make me?! :P

I guess that makes you about around 5 years old. Why you's on newgernds, sonny? :)

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 12:34:05

At 7/20/08 12:10 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Please tell me this flood of :D isn't going until the 100th page.

The 100th page is a mandatory wall of :D. If you post anything ut :D, then you get banished :3.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 13:09:26

At 7/20/08 12:34 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 7/20/08 12:10 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Please tell me this flood of :D isn't going until the 100th page.
The 100th page is a mandatory wall of :D. If you post anything ut :D, then you get banished :3.

lol, I like that idea. That would be hilarious. :DDDDD

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 13:46:44

At 7/20/08 12:10 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I guess that makes you about around 5 years old. Why you's on newgernds, sonny? :)

Bah, quiet whippersnapper!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 14:31:34

At 7/20/08 01:09 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/20/08 12:34 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: The 100th page is a mandatory wall of :D. If you post anything ut :D, then you get banished :3.

Hey, leave some room for the rest of us >:(

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 18:30:56

At 7/20/08 02:31 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 7/20/08 01:09 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/20/08 12:34 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: The 100th page is a mandatory wall of :D. If you post anything ut :D, then you get banished :3.

Neon, is =D ok? Because I don't want to get banished.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 18:35:32

At 7/20/08 06:30 PM, jew193 wrote: Neon, is =D ok? Because I don't want to get banished.

Any from of a really happy face. :D,XD,=D,>:D,etc. Are acceptable.

What's been going on with you guys? I'm bored out of my mind right now. Here, the NGDD, and Rage's thread are in snail mode right now.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-20 22:26:38

Hey guys, just stopping by to tell you that I'm going up north to visit my grandpa. Who is going through kemo therapy right now. So I'll be gone for a week, two at tops.

I talked to TailsPrower about it and he's putting my apprenticeship on hold until I get back.

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 00:25:50

At 7/20/08 02:31 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

well, lol you some more room to roam :D

See you guys in ten days!!!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 00:36:14

Hey guys, it's Gu-rrilla.

I'm posting with an alt because my main is currently banned.

I requested the ban so I wouldn't have any distractions.

I just got back from football camp.

It was hell.

We had three practices a day, and I could've sworn they were like five minutes apart.

I'll be off my ban once Jade lifts it.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I was back.

Peace.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 02:59:45

At 7/20/08 06:35 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Any from of a really happy face. :D,XD,=D,>:D,etc. Are acceptable.

Cool. Just making sure. So is CX ok? And do we have to post with the above emoticon?

What's been going on with you guys? I'm bored out of my mind right now. Here, the NGDD, and Rage's thread are in snail mode right now.

Meh, do you have a Wii? And SSBB? Very entertaining, if you have nothing to do, or even if you do. great way to pass the time.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 04:47:34

At 7/20/08 06:35 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 7/20/08 06:30 PM, jew193 wrote: Neon, is =D ok? Because I don't want to get banished.
Any from of a really happy face. :D,XD,=D,>:D,etc. Are acceptable.

Besides, happy faces are good to improve emotional health, am I right? So, let's give a smile to others.

:D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 16:17:13

Is it the 91st page yet???

yawn

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 16:40:44

At 7/21/08 04:17 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Is it the 91st page yet???

yawn

It is now. :]

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 17:58:15

Woooo I'm a Police Captain now :)
Hm, I'm almost a little sad that the 90th page has ended.........

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 18:02:28

Anyone who wants to increase their whistle status!

Rage's thread is very active with a good 20 or 30 abusive reveiws.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 18:11:54

At 7/21/08 06:02 PM, CTM222 wrote: Anyone who wants to increase their whistle status!

Rage's thread is very active with a good 20 or 30 abusive reveiws.

Hear that guys? Y'all in garbage ought to get in there and fix up that whistle real good.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 19:28:05

At 7/21/08 04:40 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 7/21/08 04:17 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Is it the 91st page yet???

yawn
It is now. :]

So that means that now I can't do any smiley chain anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 19:29:51

At 7/21/08 07:28 PM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
So that means that now I can't do any smiley chain anymore?

No, we're saving that for the 100th page.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 21:14:24

You guys are trying to spam your own club just to get to a certain amount of pages sooner. That's no fun. You should just let it happen naturally. And if your looking for a successor does the person have to have a police ranking? Like would someone like me be able to apply for the position?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 21:30:28

At 7/21/08 09:14 PM, Corky52 wrote: You guys are trying to spam your own club just to get to a certain amount of pages sooner. That's no fun. You should just let it happen naturally.

We only spam milestones.

And if your looking for a successor does the person have to have a police ranking? Like would someone like me be able to apply for the position?

It would have to be someone of NGPD status. I think you'd be a great leader, but your B/P is too high to be NGPD. If tails reaches Private, that's one thing, but joining as an EGB member is another.

If you apply for the job, you shouldn't get it. Just like being a mod, the more you ask, the less chance you'll get it.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-07-21 21:33:09

At 7/21/08 09:30 PM, MrCrawford wrote: we keep administration centered around current members only.

D:

Hey MrCrawford, how are you doing this fine evening?

Would you like a latte?