00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

20,949 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-14 23:14:40

At 5/14/03 11:09 PM, el_foka wrote: i stop taunting you for what? a week? and you resort to semispamming your own topic? I can't believe it, but you're killing yourselves without me. i'm so happy, i'm not.

Yeah, but we have gotten two new members, AND we have a cool new concept: ST DAG the patron saint of idiots who shut the hell up. Actually things seem to be on an upswing. Why dont you join now, so we dont have to humiliate you later?

The DAG

You know you love it.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 01:22:07

And yea did the lost onr Foka return
to find the DAG greatly stronger
and great was his doubt in the PC
for he knew the time had come

Join us Foka and we shall be legion
we have bufallo wings

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 08:54:11

I think I need some velcro shoes.
These fuckers won't stay tied.
Is there any pizza left?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 12:34:40

At 5/15/03 08:54 AM, GnarlyCar wrote: I think I need some velcro shoes.
These fuckers won't stay tied.
Is there any pizza left?

Have you tried duct tape?
It worked on my girlfriend's fallopian tubes.
no pizza, but there are some 1 day old buffalo wings

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 14:45:02

This is primarily in admiration of Funkbrs and Shih

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 14:54:46

At 5/15/03 02:45 PM, Nirvana13666 wrote: This is primarily in admiration of Funkbrs and Shih

yo, Nirv, why dont you go ahead and join? What have you got to lose?

All the PC have retreated to Snooble, the time of the DAG has arrived. Anyways, we need someone good at Sig making

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 14:57:26

At 5/15/03 02:54 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/15/03 02:45 PM, Nirvana13666 wrote: This is primarily in admiration of Funkbrs and Shih
yo, Nirv, why dont you go ahead and join? What have you got to lose?

All the PC have retreated to Snooble, the time of the DAG has arrived. Anyways, we need someone good at Sig making

I wish I was good at sig making but I am just learning. I am apart of the PC I am just waitng for my super hot sig...how do you feel after knowing that? Still want me to join?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 15:37:57

At 5/15/03 02:57 PM, Nirvana13666 wrote:
I wish I was good at sig making but I am just learning. I am apart of the PC I am just waitng for my super hot sig...how do you feel after knowing that? Still want me to join?

They dont love you like we love you Nirv. Be embraced by the all encompassing arms of the DAG. Why do you think they havent given you your sig yet? Because they could care less about you; they have plenty of members. The DAG is a close-knit family of posters where you will be a respected member, instead of just another screen name.

Not even Ted could blame you for that.

The DAG

You know you love it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 16:01:20

At 5/15/03 03:37 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

You have yet to see the full extent of my blameing talents.

And that's blameing, not blamming.;)

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 16:02:42

At 5/15/03 03:37 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/15/03 02:57 PM, Nirvana13666 wrote:
They dont love you like we love you Nirv. Be embraced by the all encompassing arms of the DAG. Why do you think they havent given you your sig yet? Because they could care less about you; they have plenty of members. The DAG is a close-knit family of posters where you will be a respected member, instead of just another screen name.

The DAG

You know you love it.

Funk it is nice of you to offer an invite and I appreciate it very much I just hope you can extend it so that I can have time to think about it. I am a PC girl all the way last time I checked but I’d love to be apart of both crews if that is possible. Let me talk it over with my fellow PC comrades.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 17:04:16

At 5/15/03 04:02 PM, Nirvana13666 wrote: Funk it is nice of you to offer an invite and I appreciate it very much I just hope you can extend it so that I can have time to think about it. I am a PC girl all the way last time I checked but I’d love to be apart of both crews if that is possible. Let me talk it over with my fellow PC comrades.

Hey, they wouldnt be "all encompassing arms" if they ever closed for you, Nirv. We evil demons are nothing if not patient.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 17:18:25

Where do I find this moron of a person who goes by the name Ninja_scientist...? Take me to them so that I may inflict them with the almighty power of St. Dag...they shall beg for death...but I won't let them die...suffering and pain but no death, death will flee from them...yes, fear the almighty dag...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 17:32:22

When the thousand years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog, and Magog, in order to gather them for battle; they are as numerous as the sands of the sea. I am the prophet of the Dag...I have come to inform and gather for the almighty war that is armageddon...give heed to my call...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 17:50:35

Just so you devils will know, your acronym, spelled bacwards, is an acronym of a sect of the PC.

DAG-Devil's Advocate Group
GAD-Guardian Angel Group

Dedicated to watching over potential members of the PC until they are deemed worthy.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 17:56:17

At 5/15/03 05:18 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: Where do I find this moron of a person who goes by the name Ninja_scientist...? Take me to them so that I may inflict them with the almighty power of St. Dag...they shall beg for death...but I won't let them die...suffering and pain but no death, death will flee from them...yes, fear the almighty dag...

Just wait until you see her name as the last post on a thread. Remember, my minion, patience is the true power of evil.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 18:02:06

At 5/15/03 05:50 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: Just so you devils will know, your acronym, spelled bacwards, is an acronym of a sect of the PC.

DAG-Devil's Advocate Group
GAD-Guardian Angel Group

Dedicated to watching over potential members of the PC until they are deemed worthy.

dont you mean "Gaurdian Angel Droup?

Gaurdian Angel Group is "GAG", which is what your cheap rip off makes me want to do.

*clucks toungue*

shoddy, just shoddy.

Another sign the rot has set in on the PC

DAG

Bringing down the infidel since our inception.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 18:26:50

I can wait...Till then, I will be plotting her fate...lololololol.....
-Behold, the prophet Damien the Cannibal has spoken.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 18:31:06

ANd yea the DAG grew mighty
so that even goony rip offs
held no terror to them
and the PCs knew fear

Foka, Nirvana we wait for you
mighty will be the group barbecue

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 19:59:35

At 5/15/03 06:26 PM, jimsween wrote: It's gaurdian angel division, we made a bet on how long it would take you to figure out that doesnt make GAD, nobody betted you would figure it out so I get to keep the money. >$-)

Gay Ass Dingleberries, you say? My fangs are dripping with expectation O worthless toad. Soon the entire PC will be devoted to the GAG reflex group, thus achieving my goal of ripping you apart.

Now there will be two groups only. DAG and GAGaddaaddaggaaa whatever the hell your calling yourselves now. The PC will wither and die, as I have always predicted. In fighting for my defeat you have brought my greatest victory.

Suckers!

To the DAG!

The Everlasting!

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 20:46:34

Damnation!
you caught on to my fake acronym, FUNK.
jim's spilled the beans though. it's the Guardian Angel Division.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 20:53:12

Yes, come on ninja...we are patiently waiting...*Cannibal chants a curse in Latin...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 21:32:24

At 5/15/03 08:46 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: Damnation!
you caught on to my fake acronym, FUNK.
jim's spilled the beans though. it's the Guardian Angel Division.

yeah yeah ooh I'm scared whatever blah blah blah....

Hmmmm... I'm a n00b, should I join the Weak Ass Frilly Angel Crap Organization or, the DAG with cool ass devils with horns and leather wings that say "Thou shalt perish by the hand of the DAG!"

The DAG will choke the PC/GAD like a creeping vine. We shall feast upon youre blood, and your screams shall be as music in the night to our ears. The PC will hide behind the weak shields of the GAD and be assimilated, until they are as Sodom and Gomorrah, which are no more. Then we shall light a light a great fire, whose flames shall burn the Angels of heaven. And they shall fall into the DAG with smoking wings. Great shall be the stench of their burning, the scent of our victory . They shall beg to join....

THE DAG!

THE EVERLASTING

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 21:51:31

At 5/15/03 09:16 PM, jimsween wrote: Actually we had the gaurdian angels division before the DAG was created, the first assignment for someone was to look at FUNK to see if he was material. Soon after that he made the DAG. I belive it was when Funk started begging to be in the crew that we sent someone to be his gaurdian.

Umm.. bad news, Jimsweenie, Ted and I came up with the DAG before I ever applied to the PC. Thats WHY Commander K-25 was sent to watch me. Because I posed, and still do pose, a threat to the existence of the PC. If you had read my original application to the PC, you will find a mention of the DAG. I listed a number of options for my course of action to the Lounge Thread amoung which were options to persue the DAG as a separate project AND as a sect of the PC, where Ted encouraged me to try to join. In fact, Ted set up a thread on Snooble about the DAG before the vote for my acceptance. Sorry jimmy, but the DAG clearly predates the GAD, even if you use its unofficial inception with Commander K-25.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:04:36

Face the facts, you and your group are just a bunch of attention whores who greatly overestimate your importance. The only threat you posed to the PC was a threat of us laughing to death.

Yeah...I remember her saying...I'm already dead...I'm already dead...I'm already dead...So, I kept stabbing her repeatedly anyways...Watchout jimmy boy...you are next...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:11:51

Hey check this shit out guys...Look at Ninja_Scientist's new sig pic:

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:12:21

What the hell's your problem? The biblical rants are fun.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:15:58

What, no comment on ninja's new pic? Yeah, what the fuck...Biblical rants are what make the DAG so fuckin cool...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:18:04

You know jim, I love you. Youre great. I mean that. Without you, noone would give us attention. Why dont you stick around and talk to us some more. That would be awesome. Without people like you, noone would care about the DAG at all. Thats kind of the point. You see, as long as you and people like you rant and rave at people like us, we feel a need to exist. If you notice, Ted never replies to idiots. Why? Because his attention encourages them. Why does the DAG always talk of feeding off of your tormenting? Because we actually do. Think about it. Every time you post here, our thread goes to the top of the list. Every time. That gets us more publicity and attention. Which makes more people hate us. Which makes more posts. Which get us more attention. And so on. There is only one way to fight the DAG, and you dont have the discipline to do it. Were like the monster under your bed. We only exist because you think about us. So please, post here more. We want you too.

Love and kisses

The DAG

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:23:19

Seriously:

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-15 23:24:39

I saw another beast that rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It makes the earth and it's inhabitants worship the beast, it deceives them, telling them to make an image for the beast, and it was allowed to give breath to the image, so that the image could even speak, and cause those who would not worship the image to be killed.