00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Marcosw92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where is/How to? Memberlist

108,797 Views | 1,135 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 09:33:30

The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all! There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Welcome aboard to the Member List Ismael92, SpiffyMasta and zimzap!

Replies are coming up!

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 09:42:16

Whoops, I forgot to post a welcome picture. Nevermind.

At 5/1/10 06:08 PM, NEVR wrote: I don't want it to get to a point where we're voting new people on purely for the sake of voting new people on, y'know?

Not to worry, this will be the last Member List election I'll hold until we get a couple more regulars. Any more and we'll only have the inactive people on the Regulars List. :P

At 5/2/10 07:11 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I couldn't think of any ol' arbitrary date except that I was getting married on 20100514

What? It's on the 14th and not the 10th? Goddammit, how could I fuck up like that? >:( I've been telling everyone "OMG GFOX IS GETTING MARRIED ON THE 10TH!" I fail!

At 5/2/10 05:18 PM, reverend wrote: Of course. Bahamuts never forget ... or is that only for elephants-

ELEPHANT!

Sorry people, I had to make this Nostalgia Critic reference as I always forget to do it in Burger King.

Where is/How to? Memberlist

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 10:17:02

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all!

Everyone voted? Nice. Does that include the members that have retired long ago?

There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Congrats and welcome to Ismael92, SpiffyMasta and zimzap!

I think I haven't seen them around much lately though.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 13:03:28

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: the newest additions are:
#48 Ismael92

Thanks a lot!

#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Congrats!

As much as I appreciate that you guys voted me in, it would have been much better if less people voted me, so I would have been the 50th member. Anyway, zimzap gets the special spot, so congrats again to him!

I haven't been that active lately so I didn't see this coming. Again (for the 3rd time) thank you!

At 5/10/10 09:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/2/10 05:18 PM, reverend wrote: Of course. Bahamuts never forget ... or is that only for elephants-
ELEPHANT!

The fact that you forgot the welcome pic made this 100 times funnier :P

Sorry people, I had to make this Nostalgia Critic reference as I always forget to do it in Burger King.

I never get the references :(

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 14:05:15

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all! There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

#48 Ismael92

Congrats!

#49 SpiffyMasta

:0 I am speechless. Thanks guys! Quite an honor to be joining these ranks!

#50 zimzap

Congrats!

At 5/10/10 09:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: Whoops, I forgot to post a welcome picture. Nevermind.

You could have left that one out, the king creeps me out. Seriously always have creepy ads with that guy.

At 5/1/10 06:08 PM, NEVR wrote: I don't want it to get to a point where we're voting new people on purely for the sake of voting new people on, y'know?
Not to worry, this will be the last Member List election I'll hold until we get a couple more regulars. Any more and we'll only have the inactive people on the Regulars List. :P

Yea it's been two-three months now without seeing much potential newcomers in the Wi/Ht. I'm thinking summer time should bring some new people along though.

At 5/2/10 07:11 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I couldn't think of any ol' arbitrary date except that I was getting married on 20100514
What? It's on the 14th and not the 10th? Goddammit, how could I fuck up like that? >:( I've been telling everyone "OMG GFOX IS GETTING MARRIED ON THE 10TH!" I fail!

He said was... didn't say is? Meaning it might be off?

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 14:29:56

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all! There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Awesome! Congratulations guys!

At 5/10/10 09:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: What? It's on the 14th and not the 10th? Goddammit, how could I fuck up like that? >:( I've been telling everyone "OMG GFOX IS GETTING MARRIED ON THE 10TH!" I fail!

You know it didn't cross my mind why would anybody would be getting married on a Monday instead of a Friday or Weekend. I guess that would make more sense. :S

ELEPHANT!

Ah yes, the Elephant/Creepy King gag. :)

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 16:04:45

Congrats to the three new members. now onto the summer and beyond to see what we get up in here heh

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-10 17:10:33

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Replies are coming up!

Congrats! Glad to see my votes counted! Welcome aboard - and please stay away from the scary King - he looks like your classic creeper all around! ("Hey, little boy, wanna see something super sized?") - EWWWWW!

Never mind that - I digress. We now stand at 50 strong - a nice, even number to make gfox happy.

(He'll need all he can get - he just got married! Oh, it'll be fine for a few months. Then one day, he'll come home and discover that (a) he'll never be right again, (b) it's ALWAYS his fault and (c) he'll never get the last word in on a disagreement - that'll be the first word in the NEXT one!)

Seriously, though, Gfox - congrats on the nuptuals! Mazeltov and Locheim!

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-11 14:36:55

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: #48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Welcome x3

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. There haven't really been many new contributors to Wi/Ht? lately either as far as I've seen, so we might be waiting a while.

Not that that's a bad thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-11 23:41:57

50 members now?

Man, sometimes you forget just how much time has passed.

Welcome new peoples.

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-19 22:20:20

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

WOW! Thanks to everyone that voted for me: Bahamut, Auz, reverend, X, byteslinger, NEVR, and Xiivi. Also, congrats to Ismael and Spiffy!

I am trying to be more active in the midst of starting work and studying for professional exams. I will do my best to serve the honor of being member number 50!

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-20 09:25:23

At 5/19/10 10:20 PM, zimzap wrote: WOW! Thanks to everyone that voted for me: Bahamut, Auz, reverend, X, byteslinger, NEVR, and Xiivi.

I didn't know the votes were revealed after the elections? Unless you're psychic or something, in which case you deserved my vote even more. ;P

I also put the "Wi/Ht? #35" bit back in my sig... not sure why it was missing in the first place, but it's back now with a vengeance, so the good times can now well and truly roll.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-20 21:26:03

At 5/20/10 09:25 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/19/10 10:20 PM, zimzap wrote: WOW! Thanks to everyone that voted for me: Bahamut, Auz, reverend, X, byteslinger, NEVR, and Xiivi.
I didn't know the votes were revealed after the elections? Unless you're psychic or something, in which case you deserved my vote even more. ;P

I also put the "Wi/Ht? #35" bit back in my sig... not sure why it was missing in the first place, but it's back now with a vengeance, so the good times can now well and truly roll.

Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)

I also added the #50 to my sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-20 21:58:42

At 5/20/10 09:26 PM, zimzap wrote: Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)

Slash "thanks to everyone that welcomed me" ;P

Good man. Its been a long time coming IMO.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-21 05:22:15

At 5/20/10 09:26 PM, zimzap wrote:
At 5/20/10 09:25 AM, NEVR wrote: I didn't know the votes were revealed after the elections? Unless you're psychic or something, in which case you deserved my vote even more. ;P

Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)

Alright. I was wondering whether Bahamut has sent you a list of the ones who voted for you when he welcomed you in. I think I'd rather keep my votes anonymous, just to prevent that any hard feelings might excist. But all is well then :)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 00:30:33

At 5/20/10 09:58 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/20/10 09:26 PM, zimzap wrote: Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)
Slash "thanks to everyone that welcomed me" ;P

Yes, I was just so excited about being accepted that I was thinking about voters.

Good man. Its been a long time coming IMO.

Thanks a lot. After just passing my eight year anniversary this is quite an honor.

At 5/21/10 05:22 AM, Auz wrote: Alright. I was wondering whether Bahamut has sent you a list of the ones who voted for you when he welcomed you in. I think I'd rather keep my votes anonymous, just to prevent that any hard feelings might excist. But all is well then :)

No, don't blame Bahamut haha. It just the "typo" heard around Wi/Ht :) .

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 00:58:35

What is this madness?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 01:02:29

At 5/22/10 12:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: What is this madness?

You would think you've been around long enough to know what the Wi/Ht member list is lol.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 02:32:59

At 5/22/10 01:02 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
You would think you've been around long enough to know what the Wi/Ht member list is lol.

Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

You guys will stat anything, even a list of users :(

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 05:08:57

It's more like a hall of fame for long-standing contributors to the forum.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 05:46:31

At 5/22/10 02:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

Oh the number are just when we entered the membership; not really rankings. But speaking of, I forgot to update this list until today.

Stats stats stats...
At 5/22/10 05:08 AM, NEVR wrote: It's more like a hall of fame for long-standing contributors to the forum.

Hmm I don't really think of myself as famous to be in a HoF. Ha!

I really think of the Membership as a fraternity with the RVCL being the pledge process.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-22 16:07:17

At 5/22/10 05:46 AM, reverend wrote:
At 5/22/10 02:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

Oh the number are just when we entered the membership; not really rankings. But speaking of, I forgot to update this list until today.

Stats stats stats...

And I thought I had a long way to go before I climbed up in the RCVL stat list... Dear Lord.

At 5/22/10 05:08 AM, NEVR wrote: It's more like a hall of fame for long-standing contributors to the forum.
Hmm I don't really think of myself as famous to be in a HoF. Ha!

I really think of the Membership as a fraternity with the RVCL being the pledge process.

I think I agree with reverend here, much more like a fraternity than a HoF, I mean can you really get a Hall of Fame out of one forum?

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-23 15:38:37

At 5/22/10 04:07 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I think I agree with reverend here, much more like a fraternity than a HoF, I mean can you really get a Hall of Fame out of one forum?

Yeah, like this list...

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-05-23 17:12:09

At 5/23/10 03:38 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/22/10 04:07 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I think I agree with reverend here, much more like a fraternity than a HoF, I mean can you really get a Hall of Fame out of one forum?
Yeah, like this list...

Well what I mean is, I just don't feel like I've made any extravagant contribution to the site, something that would warrant being in a hall of fame. You get what I'm saying?

I feel I made it on this list simply because I try to be helpful as much as I can and spend a bit of time around the Wi/Ht. Not because I'm some famous and fabulous member lol.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-06-04 15:02:04

At 5/3/10 09:52 AM, NEVR wrote: On a side note... I spent a bit of time looking over the candidate list for the election, narrowing it down, and checking who'd been contributing the most to Wi/Ht? more recently as well as over the past 5 months. Managed to choose three users who I think deserve to be on the list, so happy days. ;P

There will always be someone who we'll vote for. I could've voted for a fourth user as well, if such user continues to be active, then I already have someone to vote for the next election. :)

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all!

Awesome, it shows that we're still going strong. ;P

There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Welcome! Three worthy additions, and they've been around for a good while now.

Speaking of which, I have yet to catch-up in there. Oh boy...

And this led me to post on his page on the 10th, but he was kind enough to delete my post. :P

Either way, he's been married for almost a month now. And he hasn't updated the
Memberlist yet.

At 5/10/10 01:03 PM, Ismael92 wrote: I haven't been that active lately so I didn't see this coming. Again (for the 3rd time) thank you!

We can say that you were the "less-inactive" member at the time. ;)

Congrats, another Latin-American user to make the memberlist!

At 5/10/10 05:10 PM, byteslinger wrote: Welcome aboard - and please stay away from the scary King - he looks like your classic creeper all around! ("Hey, little boy, wanna see something super sized?") - EWWWWW!

First Ronald McDonald, and then the Burger King...

Fast food chains are creepy.

At 5/10/10 04:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Congrats to the three new members. now onto the summer and beyond to see what we get up in here heh

~X~

Hey, you're still labelled as "inactive" on gfox's memberlist. I think you should be back to "normal" now, since you've been posting more frequently.

At 5/22/10 05:46 AM, reverend wrote:

Thanks for the update! Heh, I'm way low in the list, #34... At least I'll eventually pass some of the retired/inactive members. And that's a lot of them. :P

Stats stats stats...

That's what moves the Wi/Ht. ;)

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2010-06-14 20:18:48

YOU DID WELL!

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Sweet. Congrats to the three of 'em all! WELCOME ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP WI/HT?LYPOP.

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED.

Thanks to all three new members for having either banners and/or profile pics for me to get their id#s. Two 2002ers joining the fold that weren't already in it. Impressive!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2013-06-11 09:35:38

At 6/14/10 08:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
YOU DID WELL!

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap
Sweet. Congrats to the three of 'em all! WELCOME ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP WI/HT?LYPOP.

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED.

Thanks to all three new members for having either banners and/or profile pics for me to get their id#s. Two 2002ers joining the fold that weren't already in it. Impressive!

Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!

Oh, BTW - today is my 7 year anniversary on NewGrounds...and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

Congrats to all of the new members...welcome aboard!

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2013-06-11 17:25:05

At 6/11/13 10:10 AM, SCTE3 wrote: So how would become a member now?

I guess asking FAD for the files and how he ran the elections... and then let the members vote again. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2013-06-11 18:57:59

At 6/11/13 05:25 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/11/13 10:10 AM, SCTE3 wrote: So how would become a member now?
I guess asking FAD for the files and how he ran the elections... and then let the members vote again. ;)

I like the sound of it, it's just too bad there's so little activity here now when compared to years past. I don't think the wi/ht reg/member lists would be sustainable these days, unless voting was only held a handful of times a year, or something.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2013-07-02 20:46:42

At 6/11/13 09:35 AM, byteslinger wrote:
At 6/14/10 08:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
YOU DID WELL!

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED.

Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!

You're welcome. I'm quite amused that I'm catching up only 3 weeks after this topic got a 3-years-in-the-making bump. :)

Oh, BTW - today is my 7 year anniversary on NewGrounds...and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

Congrats!

At 6/11/13 10:10 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/11/13 09:35 AM, byteslinger wrote: Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!
I haven't seen this thread in three years, time sure flies.

I used to bump it every now and then since it was one of my babies back in the day. But... yeah. :)

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature