00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vinilad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where is/How to? Memberlist

109,063 Views | 1,135 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-27 21:17:55

The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied and 3 more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time around and seven of the twelve nominees received votes. My thanks to all the members who participated.

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

Congratulations to Auz, Wylo and Haggard! If there's a frosty in the fridge, now's the time to crack it!

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-27 22:59:00

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied and 3 more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time around and seven of the twelve nominees received votes. My thanks to all the members who participated.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

... and the winners are;

*rolls drums*

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

Big congratulations, guys. Very well deserved. I have no idea why Auz wasn't a member yet. Wylo does a great job with the VP list and Haggard... is Haggard. Three great additions to the Memberlist!

Congratulations to Auz, Wylo and Haggard! If there's a frosty in the fridge, now's the time to crack it!

Sure, but I have a "request".

Leave #36 a blank spot. Move Auz to #37 and so on.

Then we wait the next elections to make gfox's dream come true: making 36Holla #36 on page 36. Beautiful, just from imagining that.

Oh, and a question: when are the next elections?

Once again, congrats!

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 03:10:11

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied and 3 more people have made the list.

Thanks for the efforts, Recon :)

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

Welcome, n00bs :P

No beating my high scores for Dynasty Warriors.

Now that you're in here, there's no going back. Hopefully it won't change you. because you're good enough as it is.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 06:35:24

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied

lol, at first, I thought you said "the latest Wi/Ht election has failed", which almost made me panic, but then double checked the post and thought "Oh. *phew*"

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

Big congrats to Auz, Wylo and Haggard. They are three great additions to the Member List. Auz has been a Wi/Ht?'er for a very long time and truly deserves the spot. Wylo has also been around for a long time as well and has kept up his VP updates, which I greatly appreciate. And Haggard, a great contributor to this forum over the last year or two. His great activity has led him to becoming a Wi/Ht? Member as well. :D So yes, well done to you three! Oh, and one last thing:

Auz, well done on getting the #36 spot on the list, but you Wylo, for being the 37th member, you have become gfoxcook's nemesis. XP

At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Sure, but I have a "request".

Then we wait the next elections to make gfox's dream come true: making 36Holla #36 on page 36. Beautiful, just from imagining that.

LOL!

We're not sure yet. I was thinking maybe around January. I wonder what the others think.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 06:53:10

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied and 3 more people have made the list.

*tension rises*

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

DAYUM! This is as unexpected as me getting voted on the Regular's list! Thanks to all who voted for me and a big congrats to Auz and Wylo! I think you two deserve this more than me. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 06:55:31

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied and 3 more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time around and seven of the twelve nominees received votes. My thanks to all the members who participated.

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

OMG!!! #36!!! AWESOME!!! =D

I am very glad that I have finally become a member of this list. Thanks to all who voted for me. Also congrats to Wylo and Haggard, two great additions as well in my opinion.

And of course, thanks to you for running this election again.

At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

... and the winners are;
*rolls drums*

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard
Big congratulations, guys. Very well deserved. I have no idea why Auz wasn't a member yet.

Well, reason is probably because I was never really as active as other active guys who were not on here yet. And this list has been a bit dead for a long time so.. I´ve only witnessed two or three elections I think.

But, but, but... :( I like #36... Trading my spot is negotiable, but at least allow me to pick a member number myself then, cause I prefer 36 over 37...And also, let´s see first if 36Holla is ever gonna make this list.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 07:15:54

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Congratulations to Auz, Wylo and Haggard! If there's a frosty in the fridge, now's the time to crack it!

Congrats to you three! Definitely happy to see you all on here. I only voted for 2 of you out of the 3, but you all deserve to be here IMO. If only I had a fourth vote ;P

And now, I'm NOT the newest Wi/Ht? member! ^_^

(Although I'm still the latest sign up by a couple of months...)

At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Leave #36 a blank spot. Move Auz to #37 and so on.

No dude, it wouldn't be nearly as good if it didn't happen of it's own accord. You have to let the dream go now. It's over. *consoles*

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 08:30:59

At 8/28/08 07:15 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Leave #36 a blank spot. Move Auz to #37 and so on.
No dude, it wouldn't be nearly as good if it didn't happen of it's own accord. You have to let the dream go now. It's over. *consoles*

Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over...

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-28 08:35:19

At 8/28/08 08:30 AM, Haggard wrote: Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over...

LOL, it's been far too long since I've heard that song. I'd never seen the video before though... I like it when the random feather duster floats across the screen ^_^

So very 80's...

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-30 01:16:16

At 8/28/08 06:35 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht election have been tallied
lol, at first, I thought you said "the latest Wi/Ht election has failed", which almost made me panic, but then double checked the post and thought "Oh. *phew*"

Lol, I can imagine that. All the effort to make the elections happen and it fails. I'd panic too.

Auz, well done on getting the #36 spot on the list, but you Wylo, for being the 37th member, you have become gfoxcook's nemesis. XP

The dream of all Wi/Ht Regulars is now over. Auz is the #36. Special props for you!

Now I have a question... I know about gfox and his relations with the number 36... But he has anything against number 37?

We're not sure yet. I was thinking maybe around January. I wonder what the others think.

January 8th is my birthday, and I won't be around most part of January. Meh.

At 8/28/08 06:55 AM, Auz wrote: OMG!!! #36!!! AWESOME!!! =D

You're a special member now. I wouldn't be surprised if your name got highlighted on the Members' list.

I am very glad that I have finally become a member of this list. Thanks to all who voted for me. Also congrats to Wylo and Haggard, two great additions as well in my opinion.

Oh yeah!

At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Big congratulations, guys. Very well deserved. I have no idea why Auz wasn't a member yet.
Well, reason is probably because I was never really as active as other active guys who were not on here yet. And this list has been a bit dead for a long time so.. I´ve only witnessed two or three elections I think.

I've witnessed only this election as a Regular, but I've seen another not being a Reg.

Also, by the time I was typing this, NEVR became a moderator. Crazy...

Sure, but I have a "request"...
But, but, but... :( I like #36... Trading my spot is negotiable, but at least allow me to pick a member number myself then, cause I prefer 36 over 37...And also, let´s see first if 36Holla is ever gonna make this list.

It would be hard to trade #36... I don't know if there is a number that can match with 36... oh well.

And while I'm typing this, your aura is blue, because I haven't refreshed the current page...

But but but... it was so... beautiful... =,(

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-30 05:20:43

I hope I wasn't the 7 out of 12. Being the eldest member of the RCVL I am set to set the record of longest serving member on the regulars list.

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz

Yes I like this dude well deserving of the 36th spot.

#37 Wylo

Hey my dreams have come true my last antics in this thread was persuading Wylo to be a Wi/Ht member.

#38 Haggard

Congrats sorry brother Haggard no inspirational comment.

Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys. Oh and congrats to myself for being #1 in stats on the Rcvl unless some bizzare turn of events Rule DrJam azteca89 Punisher or Basspro55 become a regulars member.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-30 06:42:35

At 8/30/08 05:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys. Oh and congrats to myself for being #1 in stats on the Rcvl unless some bizzare turn of events Rule DrJam azteca89 Punisher or Basspro55 become a regulars member.

I think you're safe from Basspro, at the very least ;P

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-30 06:50:34

At 8/30/08 01:16 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 8/28/08 06:55 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Sure, but I have a "request"...
It would be hard to trade #36... I don't know if there is a number that can match with 36... oh well.

Why of course. The number 13. Because 13 >>>>> all other numbers. ;)

At 8/30/08 05:20 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: #38 Haggard

Thanks. And I think I am the least known Wi/Ht member right now. ^^

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-30 15:06:19

It is mandatory for gfox to post on this page!

At 8/28/08 06:35 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Lol, I can imagine that. All the effort to make the elections happen and it fails. I'd panic too.

Well, it happened when gfox tried to run an election this time last year. That election failed. :<

Now I have a question... I know about gfox and his relations with the number 36... But he has anything against number 37?

Because it's a prime number and gfox hates prime numbers. However, the numbers 7, 13, 123 and 1337 fucking rule no matter what he says.

We'll just see what happens.

And while I'm typing this, your aura is blue, because I haven't refreshed the current page...

I found out he became a mod when I was looking at the Aritst News and saw NEVR making a news post called Gold Aura. I was like "HOLY SHIT!! 0__0"

At 8/30/08 05:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys. Oh and congrats to myself for being #1 in stats on the Rcvl

Don't start celebrating until I make the update on Monday. ;)

unless some bizzare turn of events Rule DrJam azteca89 Punisher or Basspro55 become a regulars member.

Not to worry, I highly doubt any of them will be close to getting Wi/Ht? Regular status anytime soon. Not to offend the aforementioned users, but they're not active posters here.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-31 01:35:38

At 8/30/08 06:42 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/30/08 05:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys. Oh and congrats to myself for being #1 in stats on the Rcvl unless some bizzare turn of events Rule DrJam azteca89 Punisher or Basspro55 become a regulars member.
I think you're safe from Basspro, at the very least ;P

Yeah, I still remember his "I think I should be nominated" post in the RCVL. Lol all the way!

At 8/30/08 06:50 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/30/08 01:16 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: It would be hard to trade #36... I don't know if there is a number that can match with 36... oh well.
Why of course. The number 13. Because 13 >>>>> all other numbers. ;)

It's a tough call. It divides my opinions.

At 8/30/08 05:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: Congrats sorry brother Haggard no inspirational comment.
Thanks. And I think I am the least known Wi/Ht member right now. ^^

I can't recall all the members here, so you aren't the less known. Not at least by me.

At 8/30/08 03:06 PM, Bahamut wrote: It is mandatory for gfox to post on this page!

Of course! In fact, he should make 36 posts on this page. Yeah, that's it, 36 posts in one page.

Also, everyone should use a gfox in their posts in this page. I'll start. #;-}>

At 8/30/08 01:16 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Lol, I can imagine that. All the effort to make the elections happen and it fails. I'd panic too.
Well, it happened when gfox tried to run an election this time last year. That election failed. :<

CALL TO ALL MEMBERS! Oh fu-

Because it's a prime number and gfox hates prime numbers. However, the numbers 7, 13, 123 and 1337 fucking rule no matter what he says.

7 isn't bad, but it's too common. I'd rather 36.

13 is indeed awesome, but as I stated before, it's a tough call.

123 is... ?

1337 is 1337 and 36 is 36, they live too far away from each other to be compared. =P

We'll just see what happens.

I had something else to say other that just meh.

Anyone here has a good relation with the number 8? =)

I found out he became a mod when I was looking at the Aritst News and saw NEVR making a news post called Gold Aura. I was like "HOLY SHIT!! 0__0"

I was looking at when he got elected here. And Haggard said "...Especially to NEVR, the only new member who doesn't have a golden aura!" Then I looked at NEVR's post... with a golden aura. I panicked. I thought I was going nuts or something. =P

Oh, and I'd like to make a little challenge here. =)

Try to recall as many members as you can without looking at the list, of course. I'll start:

the-phantom-spancker
gfoxcook
RedCircle
jonthomson
ReconRebel
Coop83
Bahamut
BonusStage
Afro_Stud
absent
Xiivi
D0gma
NEVR
BlueHippo
life
Haggard
Auz
Wylo

... I guess that's all I can remember. =0

Only 18/39? Ah, I'm a n00b.

Time to check...

How could I forget Casualty? And XwaynecoltX? Grrr...

Your turn! How many can you remember?

And another thing! =0

O:-)>

And ANOTHER thing!!!

#;-}>

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-31 02:00:30

At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: If there's a frosty in the fridge, now's the time to crack it!
Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys.

As do I iscrulz, but I was talking about an ice-cold beer.

At 8/30/08 06:50 AM, Haggard wrote: And I think I am the least known Wi/Ht member right now. ^^

Not in my books Haggard. Personally I'd start with all the retired and inactive members.

At 8/30/08 03:06 PM, Bahamut wrote: It is mandatory for gfox to post on this page!

Does he go to the bathroom for you too Bahamut? :-D

At 8/30/08 03:06 PM, Bahamut wrote: I found out he became a mod when I was looking at the Aritst News and saw NEVR making a news post called Gold Aura. I was like "HOLY SHIT!! 0__0"

I heard NEVR was quite excited when he received the news.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-31 02:56:59

At 8/31/08 02:00 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 8/27/08 09:17 PM, ReconRebel wrote: If there's a frosty in the fridge, now's the time to crack it!
Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys.
As do I iscrulz, but I was talking about an ice-cold beer.

You know, last night I really felt like having an ice-cold beer with my pizza, but I had none in the fridge. :(

LOL! It's like looking in the mirror ;P

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-08-31 04:40:35

First off, congrats to those who were voted in.

Second off, me a member? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are funny.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-09-01 15:44:59

I hope the tie was either amongst the top 3 or outside of it. If it was between Haggard and the best of those that didn't make it... I'd be sad. ;_;

... and the winners are;

#36 Auz
#37 Wylo
#38 Haggard

Huzzah! :::would grab a frosty cold one, but is drinking some coffee at the mo:::

Thanks for running another awesome triple-addition election, Recon. Welcome aboard to Auz, Wylo, and Haggard, an excellent crop of newly recognised Wi/Ht?ers from late summer 2008 indeed.

Memberlist site... updated.

At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Big congratulations, guys. Very well deserved. I have no idea why Auz wasn't a member yet. Wylo does a great job with the VP list and Haggard... is Haggard. Three great additions to the Memberlist!

Like so many of us, Auz disappeared for awhile. Otherwise he'd have probably already been in yes.

Wylo's time was massively overdue. And with regards to both Wylo and Haggard, it is super nice to see some more 2000/2001 signup date users join the memberlist, let me tell ya.

No no no no. Like Auz said, why should he not only lose the holy spot #36... but also have to be #37? Ick. ;_;

Though that woulda been hilarious, it was always more you guys' dream for me than it was my own dream, yanno. I was just playing along with you guys out of the fun of my number obsession. #;-}>

At 8/28/08 03:10 AM, Coop83 wrote: Welcome, n00bs :P

HEY! LEAVE THOSE NEWBS ALONE. They don't deserve to be called noobs. ;_;

Now that you're in here, there's no going back. Hopefully it won't change you. because you're good enough as it is.

At 8/28/08 06:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: lol, at first, I thought you said "the latest Wi/Ht election has failed", which almost made me panic, but then double checked the post and thought "Oh. *phew*"

You guys are both scaring me now.

Big congrats to Auz, Wylo and Haggard. They are three great additions to the Member List. Auz has been a Wi/Ht?'er for a very long time and truly deserves the spot. Wylo has also been around for a long time as well and has kept up his VP updates, which I greatly appreciate. And Haggard, a great contributor to this forum over the last year or two. His great activity has led him to becoming a Wi/Ht? Member as well. :D So yes, well done to you three!

Indeed.

Oh, and one last thing:

No... I loves me my Wylo regardless. Now I just pity him. ;_;

Course, he probably couldn't care less about which number he is. I doubt he's handicapped by a number obsession at all (and even if he is, it clearly isn't as bad as mine, as he doesn't talk about it all the time like I do, eh?).

At 8/28/08 06:53 AM, Haggard wrote: DAYUM! This is as unexpected as me getting voted on the Regular's list! Thanks to all who voted for me and a big congrats to Auz and Wylo! I think you two deserve this more than me. ;)

Well, they presumably got more votes than you as you're #38. But hey, at least you didn't get the ol' three-seven like poor ol' Wylo, eh? #;-}>

Indeed. Treat her well, my friend! And never a truer friend than her shall you have in return... than ol' 36.

THERE WILL BE NO TRADING OF NUMBERS, DAGNABIT. The numbers, as much as I'm a number freak, are really only there to show when you were elected in the long line of Wi/Ht? members. Without the numbers indicating induction order... what use are they? Yep. Empty numbers...

I'm a huge fan of empty numbers PERSONALLY, but this is a little list of members to recognise contributions to the helpful forum of teh NG BBSness, and thus... they shouldn't really have a place in the memberlist. Every number in the listing means something. :::nods:::

At 8/28/08 07:15 AM, NEVR wrote: Congrats to you three! Definitely happy to see you all on here. I only voted for 2 of you out of the 3, but you all deserve to be here IMO. If only I had a fourth vote ;P

I can't remember who I voted for. I think it was 2 of 3 as well. I wanted to vote for all three of the ones who made it + 2 others, though. I know for sure the reason I didn't vote for all three who made it is that I voted for 36holla. #;-}>

And now, I'm NOT the newest Wi/Ht? member! ^_^

OMG, NO MORE BABEH.

(Although I'm still the latest sign up by a couple of months...)

ooops.

Exactly. Well said.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-09-01 15:56:15

Again... if anyone missed it in my last post due to multi-quoteness, let me say it up front on part 2 of my catch-up:

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED. THANKS TO ALL THREE OF OUR NEW MEMBERS FOR HAVING BANNERS IN THEIR PROFILES, ALSO!

(super easy to get user id# from banner pic URL, ya see)

At 8/28/08 08:35 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 8/28/08 08:30 AM, Haggard wrote: Hey now, hey now. Don't dream it's over...
LOL, it's been far too long since I've heard that song. I'd never seen the video before though... I like it when the random feather duster floats across the screen ^_^

So very 80's...

LOL! What a horrible, horrible 80s music video.

There's nothing wrong with most of the actual stuff filmed... scenes with kitchens, studies, various rooms in a "Crowded House," apparently. Love the oldfashioned radios and phones and all...

But why are there flying feather dusters, as you point out... and then later.... irons... pots... pans... lids...

AND ALL THE SEVERED, DISEMBODIED HEADS OF THE BAND MEMBERS. All floating across the screen. So messed up.

It's like the random "paint" all over the screen during The Outfield's "Your Love" video. WHAT WAS THE DIRECTOR THINKING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9jPyZtl 2E

Nothing all that bad about the above video... except the clothes the guitarist is wearing (good ol' white shoes + legwarmers around his ankles FTL!) + the 1337 paint effects. Still, those additions pale in comparison to the masterwork that is the Don't Dream It's Over video's crap additions. #;-}>

At 8/28/08 06:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: lol, at first, I thought you said "the latest Wi/Ht election has failed", which almost made me panic, but then double checked the post and thought "Oh. *phew*"

DON'T PANIC.

The dream of all Wi/Ht Regulars is now over. Auz is the #36. Special props for you!

"THE DREAM IS NOW OVER because Auz, through no fault of his own, is #36..." Jeez... don't sully the moment for him. #;-}> I'm just glad he appreciates his member #. If Bonus had been #36, he would have acted like it meant nothing to him to have my holy number (or maybe it wouldn't have in actuality... either way), for example. :::noddles:::

Yes.

You're a special member now. I wouldn't be surprised if your name got highlighted on the Members' list.

lulz.

Oh yeah!

I'm getting massive Kool-Aid vibes from you. You're really scaring me now. O_O

Also, by the time I was typing this, NEVR became a moderator. Crazy...

Fun for everyone!

42, of course.

If I was Auz (and thus #36 was just "that number gfox likes" and not a number that was special to me personally) and number-swaps were allowed (THEY ARE NOT! THEY ARE VERBOTEN, DAGNABIT!), then I'd offer to swap with #42 if #42 wanted #36.

But but but... it was so... beautiful... =,(

Such is life.

At 8/30/08 05:20 AM, iscrulz wrote: I hope I wasn't the 7 out of 12. Being the eldest member of the RCVL I am set to set the record of longest serving member on the regulars list.

YOUR DREAM ENDURES.

#36 Auz
Yes I like this dude well deserving of the 36th spot.
#37 Wylo
Hey my dreams have come true my last antics in this thread was persuading Wylo to be a Wi/Ht member.
#38 Haggard

Oh, iscrulz. You're such a crack-up!

Frosty I love Wendy's Frostys. Oh and congrats to myself for being #1 in stats on the Rcvl unless some bizzare turn of events Rule DrJam azteca89 Punisher or Basspro55 become a regulars member.

Mmmm... me too. I want a Frosty Float RIGHT NOW. I haven't had one in months and months...

DONE AND DONE?

BTW, nice job posting at 3:06 PM NG time there. #;-}>

Well, it happened when gfox tried to run an election this time last year. That election failed. :<a yup.

Dude. 13, 123, and 1337 are great numbers. I've never knocked ANY of them, except complained that 1337 ends with 37, of course.

Also, 123 is 41 times 3, and 1337 is 191 times 7. Neither is prime. Just odd. O_o

Silly dragon.

Now, 7 on the other hand... yes, 7 sucks balls on its own. It requires some 77 or 777 action to kick into high gear.

Similarly, I don't like 3 that much, but 33 and 36 and 333 and 360 and 365 and 369 are great numbers indeed!

I saw NEVR's gold aura on a BBS thread page, so I went to his profile and read his news post called Gold Aura.

So... similar, but not quite the same. I never look at Artist News. #;-}>

At 8/31/08 01:35 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Also, everyone should use a gfox in their posts in this page. I'll start. #;-}>

Oh dear.

CALL TO ALL MEMBERS! Oh fu-

Yes. Naughty, naughty members. And naughty gfox for not just PM spamming everyone to begin with. Eh. :::lazy:::

1337 is 1337 and 36 is 36, they live too far away from each other to be compared. =P

1301 apart, to be exact.

My gf's damage record as pyro on Team Fortress 2 is..... 1336, BTW. One short of 1337, but nice and 36ful.

The Chinese?

They love it. 8 is their 7.

And 4 is their 13.

I was looking at when he got elected here. And Haggard said "...Especially to NEVR, the only new member who doesn't have a golden aura!" Then I looked at NEVR's post... with a golden aura. I panicked. I thought I was going nuts or something. =P

"NEVR?!?! A MOD?!?! IMPOSSIBLE. :::goes nuts:::"

Is that what you're implying, essentially? #;-}>

And another thing! =0
O:-)>
And ANOTHER thing!!!
#;-}>

Whoa.

Does he go to the bathroom for you too Bahamut? :-D

Though I love the leap from Bahamut wanting to enforce me posting on this page... to me going to the bathroom for him... methinks he doesn't want to live in a universe where page 36 of any of the topics I started on NG goes by without a post from our resident 36-head (that'd be me).

At 8/31/08 04:40 AM, 36Holla wrote: First off, congrats to those who were voted in.

Second off, me a member? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are funny.

IT WILL HAPPEN, YOU BASTARD. If it were up to me alone, I WOULDA MADE IT HAPPEN ALREADY AND YOU KNOW IT! #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-09-01 15:57:46

And now, a special treat. A little bonus post with me finally replying to Bahamut's post from back before my birthday at the end of June.

I GOT 'IM. I GOT 'IM GOOD FOR BUMPING THIS THREAD ON 6/24!!! MWAHAHAHA!

At 6/27/08 07:39 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/26/08 11:04 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/24/08 08:36 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Jebus, Bahamut... the topic was resting nice and peacefully after 16 days... and then you had to go and unbury it. #;-}>
Thread grave digging?

HAHAHA. I DEFEATED YOUR GRAVEDIGGING BY NEVER REPLYING TO YOUR POST FROM JUNE TILL THE THREAD GOT BUMPED BY AN ACTUAL ELECTION (which is the only reason this thread should be active, IMO #;-}>).

You deserve more credit.

Then pay up!

You could have been the president of America? XD
.... Well... I wasn't 35 yet (and I'm still not), but... YEAH, YOU GET THE GENERAL IDEA.
Please be the president after whoever the fuck is next.

I'm 31 and this is an election year, so I'll be 35 in time for the 2012 elections.

Want me to run against McCain or Obama as a third party candidate?

I'll fail, but... yeah, be my campaign manager AND my main source of funding, plz? #;-}>

Why must you yawn so much?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/626842 8.stm

Only the new Simpsons. The old Simpsons are great. Anything made after the cancellation of Futurama in 2003 can die in a fire. I could easily make a top 25/50 worst Simpsons episodes thanks to seasons 15 - 19.

Ah, I didn't realise the original Death of Futurama was your official cut-off point for enjoying the Simpsons. NOTED.

And now... I probably will refrain from posting here until page 38. OH SHIT, it's gonna be quite a long wait, eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2008-09-03 18:33:01

#;-}>

At 8/31/08 01:35 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Try to recall as many members as you can without looking at the list, of course. I'll start:

OK, my go:

the-phantom-spancker
Transformers
Crono
macdeth
Afterburner
D0GMA
Dobio
ReconRebel
gfoxcook
Qwoxyl
RedCircle
Myst
lightning
XwaynecoltX
jonthomson
leeboy105
FIGMENTUM
Alkador
ShittyKitty
Mazza
Tommy
Xiivi
Afro_Stud
BonusStage
Casualty
Coop83
Bahamut
absent
NEVR
BlueHippo
life
Auz
Wylo
Haggard

That's 34 members out of 38. Sadly, I missed out Drimarki, XkwiziTOnE, _redruM_ and MPA. ;_;

At 8/31/08 01:35 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
Of course! In fact, he should make 36 posts on this page. Yeah, that's it, 36 posts in one page.

Also, everyone should use a gfox in their posts in this page. I'll start. #;-}>

Done and done.

7 isn't bad, but it's too common. I'd rather 36.

7 is the best number ever.

123 is... ?

The first three numbers counted.

In 1337, 36 is eg.

Not really.

... I guess that's all I can remember. =0

I feel ashamed for missing out 4 people. Damn.

How could I forget Casualty? And XwaynecoltX? Grrr...

That's what I thought about XkwiziTOnE and MPA. Godammit, if I remembered them two, I would have had 36 on the list. That would have given gfox eternal happiness.

At 8/30/08 03:06 PM, Bahamut wrote: I found out he became a mod when I was looking at the Aritst News and saw NEVR making a news post called Gold Aura. I was like "HOLY SHIT!! 0__0"

OF COURSE!

At 9/1/08 03:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Memberlist site... updated.

Excellent! 8)

...Wait a minute, absent's active again! Why is he still marked as 'inactive'? :P

At 8/27/08 10:59 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Sure, but I have a "request".

No no no no. Like Auz said, why should he not only lose the holy spot #36... but also have to be #37? Ick. ;_;

I know, why not make Tom or Wade the 37th member? :P And then Auz would be #38.

j/k, the members have already been decided, and the Fulps don't post much in this forum anyway.
At 9/1/08 03:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
DONE AND DONE?

BTW, nice job posting at 3:06 PM NG time there. #;-}>

HOLY SHIT! I swear to god that was a co-incidence! 0__0 I did not think about posting at that exact time. However, you'll go on saying I purposely posted at that exact time. Seriously gfox, I wasn't fucking aware of the time.

Dude. 13, 123, and 1337 are great numbers. I've never knocked ANY of them, except complained that 1337 ends with 37, of course.

You knocked 123 before! >:(

Now, 7 on the other hand... yes, 7 sucks balls on its own.

grrrrrrrrrr

So... similar, but not quite the same. I never look at Artist News. #;-}>

Shame, you should check the Artist news daily. I read quite a lot of interesting things from there.

At 9/1/08 03:57 PM, gfoxcook wrote: And now, a special treat. A little bonus post with me finally replying to Bahamut's post from back before my birthday at the end of June.

LOL, what took you so long? This is much worse than your B/P and LUL catch-ups.

At 6/27/08 07:39 PM, Bahamut wrote: Thread grave digging?
HAHAHA. I DEFEATED YOUR GRAVEDIGGING BY NEVER REPLYING TO YOUR POST FROM JUNE TILL THE THREAD GOT BUMPED BY AN ACTUAL ELECTION (which is the only reason this thread should be active, IMO #;-}>).

OHH THE IRONY

You deserve more credit.
Then pay up!

Naaaaah.

Please be the president after whoever the fuck is next.
I'm 31 and this is an election year, so I'll be 35 in time for the 2012 elections.

2013 shall be a great for you. :) Same for 2012 if you ever become president.

Want me to run against McCain or Obama as a third party candidate?

PLEASE!

Only the new Simpsons. The old Simpsons are great. Anything made after the cancellation of Futurama in 2003 can die in a fire. I could easily make a top 25/50 worst Simpsons episodes thanks to seasons 15 - 19.
Ah, I didn't realise the original Death of Futurama was your official cut-off point for enjoying the Simpsons. NOTED.

Yep, that's when the episodes became unbearable. One day, I'll enter the lowest level of hell by watching ALL those episodes and then making a Top 25 worst Simpsons episodes out of the 20 seasons, or maybe I'll just focus on the newer seasons and then make an interesting challenge to make a Top 10 worst Simpsons episodes from seasons 1 to 10 (maybe go up to 12).

And now... I probably will refrain from posting here until page 38. OH SHIT, it's gonna be quite a long wait, eh?

So you won't be greeting any new members until then? You do realise that you'll be quiet here for a very long time? Shame on you.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 08:01:09

(NOTE: Recon gave me permission to do the next Wi/Ht? Member List election, which is why I've done it this time and not him.)

The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and three more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time round. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk
#40 shunshuu
#41 Perceptor

Congratulations to sonofkirk, shunshuu and Perceptor!

*steals Recon's Welcome.gif from the last Member List election <_< >_>*

...Hey, it was either that or post the silly "YOU'RE WINNER !" trophy. XD

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 08:10:43

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote:
And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk
#40 shunshuu
#41 Perceptor

Ok, I have to admit that I am very surprised indeed to see my name here at all seeing as I've been somewhat quiet this past week or so. In any case, thanks very much to all those who voted for me, whomever you may be. Now to get my signature updated seeing as I'm no longer going to be on the Regulars list if my understand is correct.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 08:38:41

Well, thanks a lot to all active members who voted for me. I must say I didn't see that coming but it's actually a nice surprise! When I received that PM from RohantheBarbarian announcing me that I became a Wi/Ht Member, I was like "What the fuck? Is that a joke?". Apparently I'm good enough to stay among the greatest NG users, I'm amazed.

I'm going to change "Wi/Ht Regular" into "Wi/Ht Member" in my signature too, I feel so good. Thanks again for all, Bahamut and all judges.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 08:57:22

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote:
And the winners are:

Congrats to all three of you guys. You all deserve to be voted onto the list. Good job.

#39 sonofkirk

Would you have made this list if it wasn't for me? Yeah, probably, but I like to think that I had a great deal in helping you make it. :P

I did introduce you to the audio lists that nobody was doing so somebody else or perhaps nobody would be updating those if it wasn't for you and if it wasn't for me telling you about them.

Ha, I'm kidding of course because we both know that I didn't have anything to do with your success here. You did a great job on your own.

#40 shunshuu

I once sent a PM to you and asked you how you found flash so easily. You PM'd me back with all of your strategies and I tested them out. I tried them almost every time someone made a thread asking for a flash and still couldn't seem to find them. You're a monster at that.

#41 Perceptor

You and your intellectual talk always confusing people and whatnot. Ha, you also deserved this just as much as the other two.

Good job again guys.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 09:02:08

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk

You deserve this man, you contributions to the Wi/Ht in the last few months are great (maintaining a list or two really helps to get known around here, it seems ;) ).

#40 shunshuu

You don't talk too much, but you ability to find flashes and threads is just amazing. You too deserve to be a member!

#41 Perceptor

You seem to be quite the opposite of shunshuu when it comes to talking. Sometimes I think "Well, he just could've written one sentence and he would have said everything he now said in his whole paragraph!" but most of the time I really like your way of writing. XD
And of course, you also deserve this. ;)

Congrats, indeed. I know I voted for at least one of you. If only I could remember who it was I voted for. -_-

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 09:52:33

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: And the winners are:
#39 sonofkirk

I think this was to be expected. I´m very thankful that he took over the audio reviewers lists and he does a great job with them. Deserved his spot on this list.

#40 shunshuu

Not much of a talker indeed like Haggard already said. Always just seems to pop out of nowhere when someone is looking for a submission, but rarely posts more than a link. But he´s a very helpful guy and deserves a spot on this list as well in my opinion.

#41 Perceptor

The language he uses is sometimes a bit unnecessarily diffecult/confusing in my opinion, but I started to like him over the months and I think he also deserved his spot on this list.

Congrats to them indeed, great additions. I´m pretty sure I voted for at least 2 out of these 3. One person I´m not sure of, but I do know that I least considered him but perhaps I replaced him at the very last moment.

Oh well, thanks for running the election Bahamut. Any idea when the next election is gonna be held? Somewhere this summer?

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 09:58:16

Yes, I know perfectly well that my language is somewhat ... archaic, to say the very least. However, I have been trying to tone it down some degree so that it merely looks like overly formal English rather than the result of a 17th century time traveller logging into Newgrounds and making posts. :P However, this is simply the manner in which I feel comfortable expressing myself, and not an attempt to make myself sound more intelligent. It's nice to know, though, that I'm still regarded as being helpful enough to make it onto this list. Incidentally, though, if you think that my language is complicated, go to the letters page at www.timesonline.co.uk; you'll find archive letters from a couple of hundred years ago, and their language is formal even by my standards. :)

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 10:42:34

At 2/1/09 09:58 AM, Perceptor wrote: Yes, I know perfectly well that my language is somewhat ... archaic, to say the very least. However, I have been trying to tone it down some degree so that it merely looks like overly formal English rather than the result of a 17th century time traveller logging into Newgrounds and making posts. :P
However, this is simply the manner in which I feel comfortable expressing myself, and not an attempt to make myself sound more intelligent. It's nice to know, though, that I'm still regarded as being helpful enough to make it onto this list. Incidentally, though, if you think that my language is complicated, go to the letters page at www.timesonline.co.uk; you'll find archive letters from a couple of hundred years ago, and their language is formal even by my standards. :)

That´s okay man ;) If you feel more comfortable talking that way, then just do so, I don´t really mind. It´s just that I rarely hear/see people talk that way and especially not on internet forums. And sometimes I see you write a whole paragraph and I just think: "Dude, couldn´t you have just kept it saying this and that?" :p

BBS Signature