00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PlayerPanic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where is/How to? Memberlist

109,077 Views | 1,135 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 12:56:41

Congrats to all!

I have to admit that I did not know that this list existed until recently but it is very prestigious.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 15:26:35

Oh hey, we're still on page 36! #;-}>

But beware: next page we should see something like: #;-{>

Enjoy it while it lasts.

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: (NOTE: Recon gave me permission to do the next Wi/Ht? Member List election, which is why I've done it this time and not him.)

As long as no one hides the results...

The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and three more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time round. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

Why did I read "failed" instead of tallied? Seriously, you should change the words you use. =P

And the winners are:

Oh dear...

#39 sonofkirk

... I didn't even know that you were a regular.

I mean, seriously.

#40 shunshuu

Ah, the magic Flash-finder! Well deserved!

#41 Perceptor

The "man-with-no-simple-sentences" guy! You hold a valuable number, so take this spot with honour.

Congratulations to sonofkirk, shunshuu and Perceptor!

Congrats!

*steals Recon's Welcome.gif from the last Member List election <_< >_>*

...Hey, it was either that or post the silly "YOU'RE WINNER !" trophy. XD

I demand a high-quality "YOU'RE WINNER" trophy next elections!

As for me... I'm pretty sure I didn't get any votes, since I've done only two things these months: jack and shit. Actually, I got banned a few times as well, don't know if that counts.

But, then again...

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 17:52:59

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: (NOTE: Recon gave me permission to do the next Wi/Ht? Member List election, which is why I've done it this time and not him.)

Oh so he did huh.

The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and three more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time round. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

Another tie interesting I hope I wasn't in 4th place. It would have sadden me to be so close.

And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk
#40 shunshuu
#41 Perceptor

Hooray and welcome to the Member list I have been trying to get here since 2007 well its a good thing I didn't make it this time, maybe I will get the 42nd spot, but hopefully not.

hey you forgot a funny, sassy or witty quote or proverb.

At 2/1/09 09:52 AM, Auz wrote: Oh well, thanks for running the election Bahamut. Any idea when the next election is gonna be held? Somewhere this summer?

That's too soon in my opinion. I was thinking November. I hope RR or Bahamuut decides it will be after August. If gfox decided it would be March 2010.

At 2/1/09 03:26 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Oh hey, we're still on page 36! #;-}>

I will celebrate page 37 though. 37, 37 go page 37 woot. (That will lure him here.)

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Hurry hurray hurrrah only 7 or 6 (I can't count) more posts left until page 37. Be part of the page 36 history, A once in a lifetime opportunity that will be regretted if you pass it up.

If you dare to double post you will be banned and have your stats nerfed. Do you understand.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-01 21:25:18

Slightly belated congrats to the three new members. I think I only voted for one out of the three who made it on this time around, but I won't say who.

I haven't been all that active lately, so my votes probably reflected who I remembered as being helpful when I was active as opposed to who is actually helpful now.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-02 12:00:13

Thank you to the members who voted for me.
Congratulations to sonofkirk and Perceptor!

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-02 21:26:34

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and three more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time round. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk

How is this so, we entered the regular list at the same time. I'm just kidding well job done.

#40 shunshuu

I was expecting you to be here since you can find submisions that no one else can.

#41 Perceptor

Great job! You and the post you make are uncomparable!

Hay did you ask permission from him to use this..... I think not.... Good day to you sir @;-}>

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-04 05:21:00

Hmm, I see I still needed to reply to gfox´s post from september.

At 9/1/08 03:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
But, but, but... :( I like #36... Trading my spot is negotiable, but at least allow me to pick a member number myself then, cause I prefer 36 over 37...And also, let´s see first if 36Holla is ever gonna make this list.
It would be hard to trade #36... I don't know if there is a number that can match with 36... oh well.
42, of course.

If I was Auz (and thus #36 was just "that number gfox likes" and not a number that was special to me personally) and number-swaps were allowed (THEY ARE NOT! THEY ARE VERBOTEN, DAGNABIT!), then I'd offer to swap with #42 if #42 wanted #36.

About this whole number swap conversation: You can imagine I´m happy with the 36th spot. It´s a nice number and I don´t really wanna give it up for just any number. But you know I am a big fan of the #11 ;) So if you can get Afterburner to swap numbers, then I might be prepared to give up the 36th spot.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-04 14:13:07

At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk
#40 shunshuu
#41 Perceptor

Congratulations to the three latest whipping boys - erm I mean new recruits to the Wi/Ht Memberlist.

I take my tea white with two sugars and my office is open whenever the hell I feel like it. Knock on the door and see if I'm in and we can get your initiation performed.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-04 23:45:33

At 2/1/09 05:52 PM, iscrulz wrote: I will celebrate page 37 though. 37, 37 go page 37 woot. (That will lure him here.)

WHO SUMMONED ME!!!?!?!1

At 2/1/09 09:02 AM, Haggard wrote: You deserve this man, you contributions to the Wi/Ht in the last few months are great (maintaining a list or two really helps to get known around here, it seems ;) ).

Ya think?

You seem to be quite the opposite of shunshuu when it comes to talking. Sometimes I think "Well, he just could've written one sentence and he would have said everything he now said in his whole paragraph!" but most of the time I really like your way of writing. XD

Are you sure you weren't talking about me in the above message to Perceptor, hmmm????? I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK.

Yeah, me and Perceptor are like psychic soulmates or somethin' when it comes to posting style.

YAR, WE ARE.

;_;

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I will. In fact, I'm using up the last of the 36iness. ALL OF WHAT'S LEFT. MWAHAHAHA, NONE FOR ANYONE ELSE.

As for me... I'm pretty sure I didn't get any votes, since I've done only two things these months: jack and shit. Actually, I got banned a few times as well, don't know if that counts.

But, then again...

Banninations count for something, I'm sure. But not Wi/Ht? memberlist voting, I'm afraid. O_o

At 2/1/09 05:52 PM, iscrulz wrote:
Oh so he did huh.

I certainly wanted a break from running elections, and after Recon did the last one, I remarked that Bahamut should run the next one, and Recon was fine with it, I s'pose. If Recon and I don't mind, then... unless spancker comes back to the forum and shouts HEY, GET THAT DRAGON AWAY FROM THE BALLOT BOXES... I don't see any problem, no?

Another tie interesting I hope I wasn't in 4th place. It would have sadden me to be so close.

No way. No way would it sadden you. Come on, man.

Hooray and welcome to the Member list I have been trying to get here since 2007

YOU HAVE NOT. STOP LYING.

well its a good thing I didn't make it this time, maybe I will get the 42nd spot, but hopefully not.

There, that's a bit more truthful, that's more like it.

That's too soon in my opinion. I was thinking November. I hope RR or Bahamuut decides it will be after August. If gfox decided it would be March 2010.

Hahahaha. Yes, November sounds way better than summer, yes.

I will celebrate page 37 though. 37, 37 go page 37 woot. (That will lure him here.)

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Hurry hurray hurrrah only 7 or 6 (I can't count) more posts left until page 37. Be part of the page 36 history, A once in a lifetime opportunity that will be regretted if you pass it up.

I already posted a couple times earlier up on page 36, but yes, you're right... can't pass up the opportunity. GOTTA SNAG IT QUICK.

If you dare to double post you will be banned and have your stats nerfed. Do you understand.

No.

At 2/4/09 05:21 AM, Auz wrote: Hmm, I see I still needed to reply to gfox´s post from september.

Oh dear.

42, of course.

If I was Auz (and thus #36 was just "that number gfox likes" and not a number that was special to me personally) and number-swaps were allowed (THEY ARE NOT! THEY ARE VERBOTEN, DAGNABIT!), then I'd offer to swap with #42 if #42 wanted #36.
About this whole number swap conversation: You can imagine I´m happy with the 36th spot. It´s a nice number and I don´t really wanna give it up for just any number. But you know I am a big fan of the #11 ;) So if you can get Afterburner to swap numbers, then I might be prepared to give up the 36th spot.

Yeah, I'll ask Afterburner about that... either years ago when he was actually around or maybe 20 years from now when he happens to drop back by. Till we get a Wi/Ht? timemachine to do the former, or till the latter happens naturally... we wait.

At 2/4/09 02:13 PM, Coop83 wrote: Congratulations to the three latest whipping boys

Hawt.

erm I mean new recruits to the Wi/Ht Memberlist.

I take my tea white with two sugars and my office is open whenever the hell I feel like it. Knock on the door and see if I'm in and we can get your initiation performed.

:::sets up a lawn chair in the one-way mirrorwindowthingie observation room:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-04 23:50:44

Did you really think there'd be backlash without a disclaimer?

:::sees darknessdweller lurking around a corner::: Oh wait...

I share iscrulz's curiosity about where the tie was, man. Do tell what # the tie was for, plzzzz.

How many voted, also? You told me during the vote, but I want the final tallllly.

And the winners are:

#39 sonofkirk
#40 shunshuu
#41 Perceptor

Congrats indeeeed. So 42'll have to wait till next time, eh? An epic election it shall be indeed.

I think we all know which was the correct choice.

At 2/1/09 08:10 AM, Perceptor wrote: Ok, I have to admit that I am very surprised indeed to see my name here at all seeing as I've been somewhat quiet this past week or so. In any case, thanks very much to all those who voted for me, whomever you may be. Now to get my signature updated seeing as I'm no longer going to be on the Regulars list if my understand is correct.

Well, fortunately (if you're happy to be inducted, of course) for you, membership isn't based on the "past week." #;-}>

WELCOME TO THE GOOD SHIP WI/HTy-pop.

At 2/1/09 08:38 AM, sonofkirk wrote: Well, thanks a lot to all active members who voted for me. I must say I didn't see that coming but it's actually a nice surprise! When I received that PM from RohantheBarbarian announcing me that I became a Wi/Ht Member, I was like "What the fuck? Is that a joke?". Apparently I'm good enough to stay among the greatest NG users, I'm amazed.

I'm going to change "Wi/Ht Regular" into "Wi/Ht Member" in my signature too, I feel so good. Thanks again for all, Bahamut and all judges.

Congrats and welcome aboard.

Judges is a strange term for it, seeing as how the entire membership can vote (more of a jury, perhaps?). So... consider yourself a judge now for the next election and every one thereafter you wish to remain active for... if that's the way you like to look at it. #;-}>

At 2/2/09 12:00 PM, shunshuu wrote: Thank you to the members who voted for me.
Congratulations to sonofkirk and Perceptor!

You're welcome.

Thanks for being you, oh kickassery one, and thanks for honouring our membership with your amazing skills of flash/music/movie/whatever in the world someone needs deduction.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-04 23:51:46

At 2/4/09 11:45 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
sets up a lawn chair in the one-way mirrorwindowthingie observation room:::

You have a lawn in there now?

Or is it just a lawn chair for the sake of you having a lawn chair and trying to inject some lawniness into an otherwise lawnless environment?

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-04 23:52:13

At 2/4/09 11:51 PM, NEVR wrote:

OH NO PAGE 37 SORRY GREG ;_;

*Awaits beatings*

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-05 03:35:50

At 2/4/09 02:13 PM, Coop83 wrote: I take my tea white with two sugars and my office is open whenever the hell I feel like it. Knock on the door and see if I'm in and we can get your initiation performed.
sets up a lawn chair in the one-way mirrorwindowthingie observation room:::

You mean that you haven't got access to the secret webcam netcast?

At 2/4/09 11:51 PM, NEVR wrote: You have a lawn in there now?

Or is it just a lawn chair for the sake of you having a lawn chair and trying to inject some lawniness into an otherwise lawnless environment?

It's an astroturf one. He couldn't afford to keep watering it :P

At 2/4/09 11:52 PM, NEVR wrote:

*Awaits beatings*

Hawt.

*sets up other lawnchair with one-way mirrorwindowthingie observation room*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-05 04:12:58

At 2/1/09 09:02 AM, Haggard wrote: You deserve this man, you contributions to the Wi/Ht in the last few months are great (maintaining a list or two really helps to get known around here, it seems ;) ).
Ya think?

Yep.

You seem to be quite the opposite of shunshuu when it comes to talking. Sometimes I think "Well, he just could've written one sentence and he would have said everything he now said in his whole paragraph!" but most of the time I really like your way of writing. XD
Are you sure you weren't talking about me in the above message to Perceptor, hmmm????? I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK.

Hm, you don't use as much complicated words as Perceptor, and your sentences seem to be a lot shorter than his. But your posts in general are a lot longer. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-05 20:01:57

#:-{>

At 2/1/09 08:38 AM, sonofkirk wrote: When I received that PM from RohantheBarbarian announcing me that I became a Wi/Ht Member, I was like "What the fuck? Is that a joke?".

Don't worry, we will never joke about electing new members and then saying they're not in the end. OK, sometimes we'll make some jokes about it, but what I mean is announcing new members and then saying it was a joke.

At 2/1/09 09:52 AM, Auz wrote: Oh well, thanks for running the election Bahamut. Any idea when the next election is gonna be held? Somewhere this summer?

I'll see how the activity with regulars and potential regulars go in April. If things are rather quiet, I'll wait until there's a time when I see more activity from potential regulars.

At 2/1/09 03:26 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and three more people have made the list. There was only one tie this time round. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.
Why did I read "failed" instead of tallied? Seriously, you should change the words you use. =P

Didn't I make that same mistake from last time?

#39 sonofkirk
... I didn't even know that you were a regular.

I mean, seriously.

Look what that absence did to you. :P

I demand a high-quality "YOU'RE WINNER" trophy next elections!

Or we can have Chester A. Bum shouting out "HURRAY!" because that's what the next members will be like.

Don't worry, you weren't, but you WILL be a member someday.

What "funny, sassy or witty quote or proverb" did you want me to say then?

At 2/4/09 05:21 AM, Auz wrote: About this whole number swap conversation: You can imagine I´m happy with the 36th spot. It´s a nice number and I don´t really wanna give it up for just any number. But you know I am a big fan of the #11 ;) So if you can get Afterburner to swap numbers, then I might be prepared to give up the 36th spot.

You know, I've begun to be fond of being Wi/Ht? #31 now. Why? Because my first level on the redesign was level 31, the butcher knife and look at me now, just 4 days away from the chainsaw. Infact, by the time some of you read this, I'll have the chainsaw already. :)

At 2/1/09 05:52 PM, iscrulz wrote: I will celebrate page 37 though. 37, 37 go page 37 woot. (That will lure him here.)
WHO SUMMONED ME!!!?!?!1

Holy shit, you're a summon monster like me now?

Oh so he did huh.
I certainly wanted a break from running elections, and after Recon did the last one, I remarked that Bahamut should run the next one, and Recon was fine with it, I s'pose. If Recon and I don't mind, then... unless spancker comes back to the forum and shouts HEY, GET THAT DRAGON AWAY FROM THE BALLOT BOXES... I don't see any problem, no?

It's possible for spancker to come back out of the blue since most of the old Wi/Ht?'ers are like that, but I don't know what he has against me. Therefore, he won't be going "HEY, GET THAT DRAGON AWAY FROM THE BALLOT BOXES!" :D

At 2/4/09 11:50 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Did you really think there'd be backlash without a disclaimer?

Yes, incase anyone would go "OMG BAHAMUT WEN DID U GIT PERMISSION 2 RUN DA MEMBALIST?"

sees darknessdweller lurking around a corner::: Oh wait...

Oh.

I share iscrulz's curiosity about where the tie was, man. Do tell what # the tie was for, plzzzz.

I can tell you via Steam or PM, but you DO NOT say who the tied person was publicly.

How many voted, also? You told me during the vote, but I want the final tallllly.

Eight, although one of them was a bit too late.

Congrats indeeeed. So 42'll have to wait till next time, eh? An epic election it shall be indeed.

Ah, this is going back to when we anticipated for who'll be Wi/Ht? #36.

At 2/4/09 11:52 PM, NEVR wrote:

That's what he gets for:

1. Being a huge slacker.
2. Taking a nasty shortcut in the LUL.

I'm still considering that 37 threat, gfox!

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-06 23:56:00

You guys are excellent.

Let's try to get through page 37 as quickly as possible so that Greg comes back.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-07 04:37:59

At 2/6/09 11:56 PM, NEVR wrote: You guys are excellent.

Let's try to get through page 37 as quickly as possible so that Greg comes back.

I'm so tempted not to post here, just to make page 37 last that little longer.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-07 06:17:03

At 2/6/09 11:56 PM, NEVR wrote: Let's try to get through page 37 as quickly as possible so that Greg comes back.

It would seem that gfox has something particular with that 37 number, what is that? I know he also has something with the number 36, I noticed he has 36,000 Blams. I need an explanation!

At 2/4/09 11:50 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Judges is a strange term for it, seeing as how the entire membership can vote (more of a jury, perhaps?). So... consider yourself a judge now for the next election and every one thereafter you wish to remain active for... if that's the way you like to look at it. #;-}>

I used that word "judges" because I asked Bahamut who voted for the elections and he used that word. And also I can assume that not all of member voted for the election and only the active ones did, therefore, I thought the word "judges" could fit it well. From now, I'll use jury :).

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-07 08:29:24

At 2/5/09 08:01 PM, Bahamut wrote:
I'll see how the activity with regulars and potential regulars go in April. If things are rather quiet, I'll wait until there's a time when I see more activity from potential regulars.

Alright. And this is how the date is usually decided right?

At 2/4/09 05:21 AM, Auz wrote: About this whole number swap conversation: You can imagine I´m happy with the 36th spot. It´s a nice number and I don´t really wanna give it up for just any number. But you know I am a big fan of the #11 ;) So if you can get Afterburner to swap numbers, then I might be prepared to give up the 36th spot.
You know, I've begun to be fond of being Wi/Ht? #31 now. Why? Because my first level on the redesign was level 31, the butcher knife and look at me now, just 4 days away from the chainsaw.

My level was 28 after the redesign, but I´m no fan of that number or anything. I like #11 for two reasons. One: it´s my home number. Two: it´s been my number in the local football team for years.

Infact, by the time some of you read this, I'll have the chainsaw already. :)

I already read this yesterday and I still see no chainsaw ;)

At 2/7/09 06:17 AM, sonofkirk wrote:
At 2/6/09 11:56 PM, NEVR wrote: Let's try to get through page 37 as quickly as possible so that Greg comes back.
It would seem that gfox has something particular with that 37 number, what is that? I know he also has something with the number 36, I noticed he has 36,000 Blams. I need an explanation!

Gfox is a big fan of the number 36. I know one of the reasons is that it is dividable by many numbers, but he probably has some more reasons for liking the number so much. He doesn´t like 37, because he´s no big fan of most prime numbers and it´s one past 36. There might be some more reasons, I don´t know.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-07 23:48:10

Oh so he did huh.

Yeah I did. **puts up fists**

"YOU'RE A WIENER???" **hug**

At 2/4/09 05:21 AM, Auz wrote: But you know I am a big fan of the #11 ;) So if you can get Afterburner to swap numbers, then I might be prepared to give up the 36th spot.

No offense Auz, but as it stands all Wi/Ht election deadlocks are decided by sign up date. Wouldn't your idea detract from the voting results?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-08 13:12:31

gfox, while you added sonofkirk, shunshuu and Perceptor to the list, you seemed to have missed out on updating the activity status. Shouldn't some members be marked as inactive? :P

I wonder who made this account.

At 2/7/09 04:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'm so tempted not to post here, just to make page 37 last that little longer.

That would spite gfox and he'd deserve it for being a slacker, but on the other hand, he is avoiding the 37th page of this thread like the plague, so it's best we get through this page pretty quickly. Infact, if we did, he might reward us with more frequent catch-ups. :) He's been staying Offline on Steam all week, so I haven't been able to catch him there.

At 2/7/09 08:29 AM, Auz wrote:
At 2/5/09 08:01 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'll see how the activity with regulars and potential regulars go in April. If things are rather quiet, I'll wait until there's a time when I see more activity from potential regulars.
Alright. And this is how the date is usually decided right?

I can't say for pre-2007, but for the last few elections, you could say that.

Infact, by the time some of you read this, I'll have the chainsaw already. :)
I already read this yesterday and I still see no chainsaw ;)

Please try again later.

At 2/7/09 06:17 AM, sonofkirk wrote: It would seem that gfox has something particular with that 37 number, what is that? I know he also has something with the number 36, I noticed he has 36,000 Blams. I need an explanation!
Gfox is a big fan of the number 36. I know one of the reasons is that it is dividable by many numbers, but he probably has some more reasons for liking the number so much. He doesn´t like 37, because he´s no big fan of most prime numbers and it´s one past 36. There might be some more reasons, I don´t know.

Also, 3 sixes = 666

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-10 03:26:05

Bahamut looks excellent with his new level. Back to using the red aura, I see.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-02-15 06:32:42

At 2/14/09 05:26 AM, Basspro55 wrote: Id like to join you guys since I been around here for a very long time now and it seems like this is something that id be a part of

The fact that you don't even know how people get onto this list sort of dictates that you shouldn't be on it.

If you HAD hung around Wi/Ht? more often, you'd know that to be on the memberlist, you first have to get voted onto the regulars list, and from there you would be eligible to be voted onto this list in turn.

Plus... most people around here actually have good posting habits.

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 09:25:41

The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and four more people have made the list. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

And the winners are:

#42 Corky52
#43 Hybrid-Of-Souls
#44 Sir-Nuts
#45 iscrulz

Congratulations to Corky52, Hybrid-Of-Souls, Sir-Nuts and iscrulz (hey, it had to happen eventually).

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 10:03:28

At 6/1/09 09:25 AM, Bahamut wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and four more people have made the list. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

And the winners are:

#42 Corky52
#43 Hybrid-Of-Souls
#44 Sir-Nuts
#45 iscrulz

Congrats you 4! At least one of the users I voted for made it. ^^
It was a tough decision anyway and Hybrid-Of-Souls and Sir-Nuts are two worthy additions, too.

iscrulz is of course a worthy addition as well, but I never considered voting for him, since he wanted to stay on the regulars list.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 11:50:05

At 6/1/09 09:25 AM, Bahamut wrote: #42 Corky52
#43 Hybrid-Of-Souls
#44 Sir-Nuts
#45 iscrulz

Congratulations to Corky52, Hybrid-Of-Souls, Sir-Nuts and iscrulz (hey, it had to happen eventually).

Welcome n00bs! As much as it puzzles me to see iscrulz wander in here, I do like having the chance to say "I got here first" to him.

Hell, the one-uppedness between the two of us is almost as bad as between me and Dream-of-Duke :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 12:32:15

4 new members seems like a lot, but welcome nonetheless. I know iscrulz doesn't actually want to be here, so lols at him. ;P

BBS Signature

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 12:54:06

At 6/1/09 09:25 AM, Bahamut wrote: The votes for the latest Wi/Ht? Member List election have been tallied and four more people have made the list. Thanks to those who voted for this Member List election.

Aw no, I totally forgot to vote, I saw the PM from Bahamut and I said to myself "Ok I'll vote later" but school and other occupations took it out of my mind. Anyway, congratulations to those 4 users, you all were worth it.

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 13:46:49

At 6/1/09 09:25 AM, Bahamut wrote:
And the winners are:
#42 Corky52

Thanks guys. I can remember I first started off in this forum in the Rages Gift thread complaining all the time about my garbage whistle. Kidray and Malachy helped me out to the point where I understood what I was doing wrong and that it was my fault for my garbage whistle. I moved my way back up and started posting about 100 abusive reviews a week or so until the thread was locked up. I remember the time that I posted in the regulars thread complaining that I didn't even get one vote with a sad face.

I remember getting in a childish argument with NEVR and gfoxcook set me straight with a PM. I remember making about 20 posts a day for a month in this forum because I had nothing better to do and people had the impression that I was trying too hard to get people to like me, but in reality I was just extremely bored. I remember making the "Why general is bad" thread and getting flamed for it even though in the first post it clearly said that it wasn't from me, but I was posting it because the people who wanted it posted were too scared to post it. Lmao, why you guys scaring people blows my mind.

My history in this forum has only been about a year or so old, but I hope it continues. Thanks to everyone again. :)

#43 Hybrid-Of-Souls
#44 Sir-Nuts

Congrats guys!

#45 iscrulz

Congrats lol.

Thanks for the recent reviews too. They make my day.

Thank you.

At 6/1/09 11:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Hell, the one-uppedness between the two of us is almost as bad as between me and Dream-of-Duke :P

Well I'm sure you don't have to worry about that competition anymore. Unless you want me to ditch my account and make Dream-of-Duke my main account and we can start it back up again. :P

Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist 2009-06-01 14:08:27

WHO SUMMONED ME!!!?!?!1

It is I and I summon thee again. Yeah go page thirty-seven

At 2/7/09 11:48 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 2/1/09 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: (NOTE: Recon gave me permission to do the next Wi/Ht? Member List election,
Oh so he did huh.
I certainly wanted a break from running elections, HEY, GET THAT DRAGON AWAY FROM THE BALLOT BOXES... I don't see any problem, no?
Yeah I did. **puts up fists**

*Cracks knuckles* Are you looking to start something!

Yeah that would be hilarious if he said it verbatim.

No way. No way would it sadden you. Come on, man.

Yes way. Yes it would have. I am honest rofl.

Hooray and welcome to the Member list I have been trying to get here since 2007
YOU HAVE NOT. STOP LYING.

Okay your right, I haven't been trying since 2007

well its a good thing I didn't make it this time, maybe I will get the 42nd spot, but hopefully not.
There, that's a bit more truthful, that's more like it.

Well I didn't get the 42nd spot. Crap.

That's too soon in my opinion. I was thinking November. I hope RR or Bahamut decides it will be after August. If gfox decided it would be March 2010.
Hahahaha. Yes, November sounds way better than summer, yes.

This induction ceremony I think was too early a few more months and I could have celebrated my 4 year anniversary as a Regular.

At 2/5/09 08:01 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/1/09 05:52 PM, iscrulz wrote: Another tie interesting I hope I wasn't in 4th place. It would have sadden me to be so close.
Don't worry, you weren't, but you WILL be a member someday.

Oh so I will huh, oh fuck I am today.

What "funny, sassy or witty quote or proverb" did you want me to say then?

I wanted you to say. Thank you byteslingre and Casualty.

"Above all things never be afraid. The enemy who forces you to retreat is himself afraid of you at that very moment."

Oh so he did huh.

Now I get to feel what its like to vote. I say in April 2010.

And the winners are:

#42 Corky52

A valuable member to NG and who I predicted would make it. Enjoy the 42nd spot with pride and dignity.

#43 Hybrid-Of-Souls

A great addition, congering(sp?) up a medal list and maintaining it. right?

#44 Sir-Nuts

Here is another well rounded individual. a worthy asset to the Where is/How to forum.

#45 iscrulz

NOOOOoooh *blows nose, wipes tears off his face and clears his eyes* If it was only 3 user I would have been a Regullar still, well I lasted almost 4 years.

Hey I had a great run as a regular now its time for my alt to try making it.

At 6/1/09 10:03 AM, Haggard wrote: iscrulz is of course a worthy addition as well, but I never considered voting for him, since he wanted to stay on the regulars list.

Right. You tried your best brother Haggard, and almost succeeded. But you didn't so its off to the dungeon with you :: cracks whip ::

At 6/1/09 11:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: Welcome n00bs! As much as it puzzles me to see iscrulz wander in here, I do like having the chance to say "I got here first" to him.

Haha fucking n00bs lOl. Damn you bitch I should have been a member since 2007. You fucker. Well I was 1st on the Regular list and probably was on the list the longest.

Or when me and Bahamut argued over GTA and FF.

At 6/1/09 12:32 PM, NEVR wrote: 4 new members seems like a lot, but welcome nonetheless. I know iscrulz doesn't actually want to be here, so lols at him. ;P

Damnit don't laugh at me I am having mixed emotion right now. Cooper pissed me off saying he got here before me damn him. I was close, so close, or not even close to not being on the list. Yeah hooray I made it on the member list. #45 and during my level 45 reign.

Well this pic will cheer me up

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature