00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VelvetsFunzone just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

83,110 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 07:55:48

Nice. But it needs more features.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 08:44:02

I agree you should add the Character sheets on the site then we dont have to download them
Oh Also if everyone could give a pic of what their character somewhat looks like that would be awesome

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 10:01:54

LittleWashu, I put your name in pink because pink is the sister to red... its for girls. I was going to change the color of every name but I didnt know what colors you all would want. I'm not going to add any revisions to the sight yet because I dont want Zabuza-Haku to feel useless, He told me not to cause I've set it up so far... I know he'll do great. Im going to add an album so if everyone draws their character I can place it in there. Any suggestions on new features... its everybodys' website so we all have to pitch in : )

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 10:16:48

O.k., im going to the art forum to ask an artist to draw interpretations of our characters. Wish me luck!:)

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 10:20:45

Tut, I think we should add all the RPs under our profile. So for example[Click here to read Toren's chapters! . Zabuza-Halu and I know each other personlly, so we will do a good deal of work on it this weekend.

Great job by the way!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 10:30:22

I'm going to put our new site in my sig pic link

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 14:23:04

OK everybody, I just found out that our site can have a logo picture so I'm going to host a Logo Designing contest for the Code Lyoko RPG crew

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 17:52:23

At 11/10/06 10:01 AM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: LittleWashu, I put your name in pink because pink is the sister to red... its for girls. I was going to change the color of every name but I didnt know what colors you all would want. I'm not going to add any revisions to the sight yet because I dont want Zabuza-Haku to feel useless, He told me not to cause I've set it up so far... I know he'll do great. Im going to add an album so if everyone draws their character I can place it in there. Any suggestions on new features... its everybodys' website so we all have to pitch in : )

Here is some Ideas add som forums to the site as well. Also when doing this add some moderaters when you do so because if you add forums there will also be some dumbasses who will spam as well. Oh and thinks for answering my question.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 17:54:31

Here is some Ideas add som forums to the site as well. Also when doing this add some moderaters when you do so because if you add forums there will also be some dumbasses who will spam as well.

Yeh Thats a good idea you actually could appoint us as moderaters
Plus it will bring in Veiwers of the site making it more popular

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 17:59:04

LittleWashu, Great idea... How do you add official mods to the forum pages when we get them. Anyways, DID EVERYBODY VOTE IN THE LYOKO POLL IF NOT DO SO IMMEDIATELY (please). Also, sign the guestbook

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:10:31

Ok so I made a MiniForum... everybody check it out, its on the very bottom of the main page (homepage)

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:24:41

Can i Join if so...

Alias: Glock nine

Cyber weapon: Rpg cannons strapped on my shoulders with ability to be able to shoot 50. caliber sniper rifle bullets out my eyes + i would like to have incred vision to go with the sniper rifle with 6 nickle plated GLOCKS 1/in each hand catch me. thats 6 arms

RL app.: White Aeropostale Hat, Brown Aeropostale hoody + Aeropostale T-shirt, T-hillfiger pants,ADIO Bam Margera Sig shoes + Wrestling socks.

Digital App.: Black Backwards 50, No hoody, T-hillfiger shirt, T-hillfiger shorts, Nike shoes, NIke sox

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:30:48

Sry i dint finish
Can i Join if so...

Alias: Glock nine

Cyber weapon: Rpg cannons strapped on my shoulders with ability to be able to shoot 50. caliber sniper rifle bullets out my eyes + i would like to have incred vision to go with the sniper rifle with 6 nickle plated GLOCKS 1/in each hand catch me. thats 6 arms

RL app.: White Aeropostale Hat, Brown Aeropostale hoody + Aeropostale T-shirt, T-hillfiger pants,ADIO Bam Margera Sig shoes + Wrestling socks.

Digital App.: Black Backwards 50, No hoody, T-hillfiger shirt, T-hillfiger shorts, Nike shoes, NIke sox

Looks: Black hair, 5'5" 111lbs,

Special: Abilities: fast, Very strong w/6 arms, scoped eyes, ability to disapear into and move at the speed of the wind

Vehicle: ability to disapear into and move at the speed of the wind

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:34:27

At 11/2/06 05:13 PM, bloodspade wrote:
At 11/2/06 05:04 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Well I might not post an RP today. I just found out my Mississippi River report needs to be five pages long.
that sux, i can't even think of any thing that i could write that long

i have 1.00 u could write about numbers and give a database of every number known to man

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:37:43

No you triple posted and your guy is too powerful. Remake your character and try not to make him a prep. I HATE preps.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:39:14

I have a question does this crew have a site cause i think someone should document the Rp's and we could maby get them to go on longer and give them names. Kinda if u wanna think about it like episodes idk just wonderin but get back to me if i can be in crew

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:41:01

Yeah you can join, Requirements(nothing hard): Check out our new website. Oh yeah and by Alias I dont mean your characters alias I mean your Alias(Skilla), I want to know your characters full name also for the character sheets

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:44:14

Also, YOU GOT WAYYYYY TOO MANY POWERS, just tweak a couple things and you're in. Im not too picky on members as long as you're not some asshole spammer with no intent to benifit to the crew

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:51:48

At 11/10/06 05:59 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: LittleWashu, Great idea... How do you add official mods to the forum pages when we get them.

Who are the mods gonna be?
DID EVERYBODY VOTE IN THE LYOKO POLL IF NOT DO SO IMMEDIATELY
Done...
sign the guestbook
Taken care of....
The french version of the intro song is way better than the english one

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:54:42

Setoma Im having a hard time remembering your former username, please help me out, also I dont know how to add a professional forum but you can still serve as mods, who would like to take on this job

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 18:57:55

At 11/10/06 06:54 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Setoma Im having a hard time remembering your former username, please help me out, also I dont know how to add a professional forum but you can still serve as mods, who would like to take on this job

I would be a mod. I am on most of the time and I usually follow all the rules that are set.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:02:39

1st of im not a prep... i think i will subtract 4 arms but i dont think nething that i have even compares w/ ur extrem pyrotechnich abilitys but yea i think the 4 arms less makes it morre even. + what is the site name and are we going to RP on this NG still or are we gonna go to the site

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:10:03

We're still going to RP here, click my sig to go to the OUR (this means its not just mine or Zabuza's, its everyones site)...

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:17:33

KK cause im not very good at RPING i always talk in 3rd person i dont know why, but im especially bad at starting 1 off but i will try not to talk in third person

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:22:06

It's ok to talk in third person. The only time you're supposed to talk in first person is when you say:
Told From <insert name here> Perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:41:19

If u start and Rp maybe some1 can start it in the midst of battle cause i thought of ways to adapt my abilities and i would like it if some1 could start in less some1 wants me to try an start 1 but i dont know how good it will come out

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:42:42

At 11/10/06 06:54 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Setoma Im having a hard time remembering your former username, please help me out, also I dont know how to add a professional forum but you can still serve as mods, who would like to take on this job

I can be a mod. I am on the site a lot, and I think I can really help get rid of any spammers. So, I can I be a mod?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 19:59:51

Zabuza-Haku I really need to know if you made Aleita deactivate the tower so I can make a new post for the RP.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 20:06:31

He said that Aelita tried to deactivate the tower but it didnt work, you can adapt the story however you want from there

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-10 20:28:43

.:Battle of Triads:. Part 1
written by Skilla

Actually im gonna start 1 so here goes i dont know how good it is gonna be.

As the crew goes into the battle Glock states the he sees monsters far ahead but just slightly out of his vision. Pierre backs him up by saying that there is 3 large, 3 armed mechanisms with some type of propulision system in there eyes. Dante uses his team strengthining power to strengthen the team. Pierre gives a proximity monster disabler(P.M.D.) to Dami and Dami sprints to the monsters. He Slices them open and shoves the P.M.D. into them stopping them for hopefully at least 5 minutes.

Dan launches a volley of arrows at the monsters but the arrows fall short, but in a attempt to get action in he charges at the enemys as he gets closer the enemies detect him he is un-aware that they notice him. One of them swings and misses as he runs circles attacking them he notices that they are untouchable and they are taking no damage. Bobby raises the earth under them raising the monsters above the ground launching them into the air and landing on there backs.

Dan notices the weak spot and launches an arrow straight into it which is a whole in their stomach. He takes out one of them but is un-sure of how to get to the rest without being crushed by one of the deadly claws. Blades realizes this is his chance to get some of the action. He vanishes into mid air awe founding the rest of the crew.Out of no where he comes back directly under the monster, Then he throws a Kunai into the weakspot of another monster and it explodes and disapears.

Bobby than rains boulders on the last standing enemy. The enemy on the ground struggles to get up, but Glock explodes boulders and launches 2 bullets out of his eyes and nails the last monster right in his weakspot destroying the last monster.

As the crew walks of into the midst they disapear weapons laying over there shoulders happy with there victory.

(continue) please

Please tell me if yous liked how i used the chars. powers to kinda destroy the monsters sense the monsters. sorry every1 didnt get to kill a monster i kinda i guess was reading my own story and thinking about how someones ability could kill a monster from the position it was in. please rate thx.