LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 21:23:50 Reply

At 10/30/06 08:45 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote:
At 10/30/06 07:53 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Well in the original show the enimes were hornets, Blocks, Little maggets, the black ball enemies. But the worst Enemy I would say is the skipazowa since every other enemy was remade except for that one. So I would say why not make keep the enemies the same as on the show.
Well like I said it has been a while since I last seen the show. But I am pretty sure you guys know what I am talking about. I think you forgot about the crabs though.

I wasn't going to name all of them but yeah that is one another one. Great now I got the stupid Skipazowa after me I am off to go hide out in a tower until it is gone later!

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-30 22:08:33 Reply

Is This What You Want Seamonky?

• Alias: Seamonky
• Name: Bobby Stone
• Hair: Black Hair, spiked
• Face: White.
• Clothing In Lyoko: a black jacket, black jeans, and Kingdom Hearts style sneakers, LOL.
• Clothing Out Lyoko: A regular pair of shorts and a shirt
Weapon(s): Viral Bomb (explodes giving off a virus), Earth Orb
Vehicle (optional): A jet scooter.
Specialties (optional): Earth Monsoon
Background: ???

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"
Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."
///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature
straw-berry-clock
straw-berry-clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 11:37:04 Reply

dante replied "i have no idea..BUT hey theres elevator over there!"
dante walks over to it and looks at it "hmm looks like its been used by someone"
"i wonder who would use a elevator in a place like this.........."

"anyway what do ya say up for a little investigating?!!?!?!"

((HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL ANYWAY))

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 13:01:42 Reply

At 10/31/06 11:37 AM, straw-berry-clock wrote: dante replied "i have no idea..BUT hey theres elevator over there!"
dante walks over to it and looks at it "hmm looks like its been used by someone"
"i wonder who would use a elevator in a place like this.........."

"anyway what do ya say up for a little investigating?!!?!?!"

((HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL ANYWAY))

Dante watch out the are monsters right behind me. Aelita slow down you are taking a mile a minute. No time for talking run! Aelita grabs Dante's hand and runs just in time to keep him from getting crushed.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 13:58:38 Reply

At 10/30/06 07:55 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Ok, how do you like Bobby Stone?

I guess that works so yeah. I'll take that name. :)

Want a weapons suggestion, everyone has Katanas, go for Earth Orb- grants the power to manuever the earth as a weapon (goes with last name Stone)

Eart Orbs sounds pretty powerful. Yeah, I'll choose that as well.

UHHH, UMMM, Well. *speechless* Maybe an attack dealing with Earth... our optional element, Ill leave it up to you to come up with one

You mean Rock Slide and Earthquake, those should be my moves. I could make up moves like Earthbomer, etc.

Just making anything involving going to boarding school and discovering Lyoko, cause this is not what I meant Please take this critism positive.

Ok ok, a dark background with a desh and a computer. Sorta like what Jeremy does.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 15:55:03 Reply

Ok, so the name and specialties are good but time for me to explain what I mean by background. I mean what your character was doing before the story, where abouts, friends, reasons for going to boarding school, the way you found Lyoko. Read the character sheets located in my sig for motavation.

BBS Signature
BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 16:01:02 Reply

Our leader is currently banned and he PMed me a story to post for him. Ill be temp. leader until he returns.

Kenshi were on their way to Aelita in Sector 5, but they were too slow. Dan saw the skipazoa approaching Aelita, and ran to the scanners, swearing under his breath. He was transpoted into Lyoko, and immediatle use his jetskates to get to Aelita. The skipazoa was inkecting her. He pulled out his bow and fired at it, making it drop Aelita. He then said, Aelita, get ready to run back to class! He then shot Aelita, causing her to devirtualize. Next he was about to shoot himself when he was caught. Xana was almost then, and then.. poof. The skipazoa was frozen. "Thanks Toren!" "No prob, lets get out of here. Yea, let's go. Another adventure ended in Lyoko.

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 16:28:09 Reply

last name Dami Spade ok
rp: "you guys looked like you needed help" said the figure in the cloak taking another slash follow me i know a short cut

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 16:50:16 Reply

At 10/31/06 04:28 PM, bloodspade wrote: last name Dami Spade ok
rp: "you guys looked like you needed help" said the figure in the cloak taking another slash follow me i know a short cut

Dami Spade is fine. You have a bit of a writers block, eh? If you do just to let you know I do too but I should be RPing a little later if my schedule permits me. bloodspade, is this taking place inside or outside of Lyoko and who is the mysterious figure talking to, Thanks bloodspade, the RP post was short but sweet keep it up. And if you could, try to make your RPs a little longer, if you take this suggestion thanks.

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:06:25 Reply

i was going of super soldeir so here's me
btw my weapon change yet again, just a long bladed staff with a wieght on a chain one end and a blade on the other
"*sigh* this is boring" stands turning off cd player "hmmm" never saw that before lifts up a sewer cap and jumping down "wow cool, hey looks like some one just went threw here" hears people running and talking "where are we going dan?" "dont worry just follow me" i think to myself i better hide ducking into a side sewerthey run past and i start to follow them at a distance when they climb up a stair case i follow them into the light and... tbc

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:11:43 Reply

Now this is what I am talking about, quality RP bloodspade :). I am now updating character sheets, will be done shortly. Does anyone that doesnt RP too well wanna take on another task for me?

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:15:10 Reply

At 10/31/06 05:11 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Now this is what I am talking about, quality RP bloodspade :).

why thank you if you feel so you can make suggestions for my weapon vehicle rp whatever just pm me i am still deciding on stuff cuz i like one disign for this reson and this for that one oi its annoying help me out...... kinda got carried away

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:38:44 Reply

Suggestions: Fix up some of your grammar such as I being a pronoun instead of i. Make beginnings of sentences capitol letters. Vehicle: anything creative, why wont you use your first vehicle the hovering chopper (motorcycle). S-S-I is here!! He thinks he can surprise me but I feel his presence, He's probably goin to post soon.

BBS Signature
Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:47:58 Reply

Wow Cartoon-Tut. You can find out when anyone is on just by looking at the bottom to see who is on.

Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:51:30 Reply

At 10/31/06 05:47 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Wow Cartoon-Tut. You can find out when anyone is on just by looking at the bottom to see who is on.

soooo i didn't know that i don't normally go down that far

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:54:10 Reply

At 10/31/06 05:47 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Wow Cartoon-Tut. You can find out when anyone is on just by looking at the bottom to see who is on.

Awwwww... you had to reveal the magicians tricks.LOL Well, are you goin to RP today or not?

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 17:57:50 Reply

At 10/31/06 05:54 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote:
Awwwww... you had to reveal the magicians tricks.LOL Well, are you goin to RP today or not?

Yah i need to bounce ideas from others
so rp pleez

Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 18:00:11 Reply

At 10/31/06 05:54 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Awwwww... you had to reveal the magicians tricks.LOL Well, are you goin to RP today or not?

I don't know. I need someone to start it off so I can continue from there. Pretty much only yours is legible.

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 18:03:51 Reply

Seeing as I am in a good mood and everyone wants me to I'll RP but what characters should be involved to get both of you started. Character sheets complete (not too many changes)

BBS Signature
ImmortalPhoenix
ImmortalPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 18:30:43 Reply

At 10/31/06 06:03 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Seeing as I am in a good mood and everyone wants me to I'll RP but what characters should be involved to get both of you started. Character sheets complete (not too many changes)

I beleive that some guys were rping a while ago just continue off of that

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 19:46:59 Reply

I would have posted earlier, bout an hour earlier but my connection went down, Sorry

“Hey, Kenshi! Toren! I am out of Lyoko but Dan is not so fortunate, you must save him!” This is what Toren had been waiting for, the rise of a challenge. Kenshi seemed to have the same anxious feeling coursing through his veins ready to tear through his every fiber. The very reason Toren and Kenshi had entered into combat was taking over their being that very moment. “Finally” Toren remarked excited to take up the rescue mission. “Will this prove a decent challenge,” Kenshi confidently asserted. “Never know ‘til you try” Toren stated.

Meanwhile back in the real-world Bobby Stone was in the process of discovering Lyoko and entering the biggest adventure of a lifetime, the milestone of his childhood. Just minutes away from the discovery of his greatest fears and greatest pleasures. A good friend of his, Dami, paged him about some strange manhole. “WHAT!?! Have you gone off the deep end, I’ve been through that area plenty o’ times and there aint’ no manhole” Then Dami figured there is always time for money and took him up on a bet. “I am prepared to bet you $10 that there is a manhole.” Stone quickly bolted out of his room money-hungry while doubting his decision to bet. It all became clearer, how often does Dami bet people? His answer made him whip out his cell-phone and confirm that the deal was off. Once he looked down to put his cell-phone back in his back-pack the loud, ruff pitter-patter of giants was heard. When they came into sight he realized that they were not giants just kill happy bullies. Their leaders: “Bone” and “Skulker”. “Where is Dante, punk?” Stone looked around wondering who they were talking to, but quickly realized that their focus was towards him. “ Who are you talking to you gorilla-lookin’……” cut off by Skulker’s actions. Skulker rushed with a bold force, face full of blind fury. This rage made him as vulnerable as he could get. Bobby side-stepped out of the way and tripped him. He uppercutted him in the chin while he was falling with the down force of him falling being intercepted by a smooth blow to the face. Dante picked up a nearby stick and a rock to take out the rest of them, skill the only thing left on his side. (Creator of this character can finish off this story)

Dami was angered; he had spent 10 minutes waiting on Bobby with no results. He figured it was time for him to take matters into his own hands. He ventured further into the sewers……..

BBS Signature
Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 20:07:08 Reply

I'm probably not going to RP tonight but I did go on Wikipedia to find out more about the monsters. Now that I know them and I might not be so well with their names I can do a lot better now.

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 20:10:44 Reply

I think I am posting too late for you all to get anything of true quality in, but I could be wrong. Everyone that is here right now post something, anything so I know whos here. Also S-S-I let me know rather you are posting tonight. Also I'm going to talk to Zabuza-Haku about earning another co-leader so everyone talk with good grammar, make coherant sentences, limit one-liners and post RPs with quality and quantity.

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-10-31 21:06:06 Reply

so down i went i knew which way to go sooo i ran bolted up the ladder and out the manhole and gazed at a ocean (lake) side factory and went in almost falling down the immediate fall where the stairs had broken away, so seeing the chains hanging from the ceiling i jumped and went in a elevater only one place to go, down so down i went stopping at a wierd room with a hologram and crane mounted computer suddenly a person turn from their chair and said "Hi who are you".........TBC

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-01 15:26:41 Reply

Im back from school everybody and I may RP again but if I do it will be later. bloodspade, please fix your grammar when writing RPs it makes everything look better. One more thing RP in 3rd-Person, if you RP in first person let us know before the story by saying who's telling the story, in this case you would say "Dami's Story"

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-01 16:22:16 Reply

At 11/1/06 03:26 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Im back from school everybody and I may RP again but if I do it will be later. bloodspade, please fix your grammar when writing RPs it makes everything look better. One more thing RP in 3rd-Person, if you RP in first person let us know before the story by saying who's telling the story, in this case you would say "Dami's Story"

ok, i will. hey can any of you see my sig? I got a new one but i can't see it.

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-01 16:24:06 Reply

OK RPers I am going to get real picky about proper English and grammar when writing RPs on page 5 so dont be offended if I say something, plus we need more members. bloodspade your RP should have looked like this....
(bloodspade) Dami's Story-
Down I went, I knew from instinct which way to go so I bolted up the ladder and out the manhole. Once out of the manhole I found myself gazing at a lake-side factory so I took it upon myself to go in, almost falling down the immediate fall where the stairs had broken away. Noticing the chains hanging from the ceiling I jumped onto them swung off and landed perfectly in position to venture into the elevator, once inside I figured only one place to go: DOWN. Again, down I went stopping at a wierd room with a hologram and a crane mounted computer. Suddenly a person turned from their chair and said, "Hi, who are you".........TBC

Please dont take this offensively just as a learning experience. Everyone else, feel free to post, dont tell me bloodspade is the only one man enough to RP (Just Kidding, but seriously someone else RP). Other than that good job bloodspade. Everyone who wants to contribute can by telling a friend about us for more members.

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-01 16:26:05 Reply

umm can any one see my sig