New Topic Respond to this Topic
BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 19:15:12 Reply

Yeah of course you can join just make sure you participate in the RP. At least a little bit. Kite you can introduce your character whenever you want as long as its soon.

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"
Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."
///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature
Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 20:04:54 Reply

I will introduce Kite.
_________
Kenshi was sitting back in his room preparing for the test that he had already taken yesterday when there was a knock at the door. Kenshi walked over to the door and dropped the notebook that was in his hands. "Takashi! When did you get here?" he said exitedly. "Not too long ago. I transfered in from another school." he replied. "So, we are boarded together. Do you want to meet some of my friends?" Kenshi asked. "Sure." Takashi smiled.

They were walking down the hall to Toren's room when Kenshi had asked Takashi "Do you still have that condition?" Takashi was suprised and replied "I had therepy to help control the urges but I don't burn things anymore." They finally reached Toren's room and Kenshi knocked on the door.

"Hey Kenshi. What's up? Who is this?" Toren asked. "This is my cousin, Takashi. He just transfered in from his old school." said Kenshi. "So, you gonna show him around campus and to his class?" asked Toren again. "Oh... I forgot to register." said Takashi and he ran off. "Wait!" said Kenshi and he ran after him.

Kenshi finally caught up with Takashi and he was out of breath. "What... is... your... problem." panted Kenshi. "I'm lost." said Takashi. "Here let me show you the way." said Kenshi. The two went to the office the register Takashi who was given a schedule which Kenshi showed him where each class was.

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 20:17:16 Reply

Bravo Bravo keep up the quality RPing. I see we have a lot of talent in this club. Yesssss new recruits are pouring in. A moment of silence for the Naruto RP locked on the first page....

BBS Signature
Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 20:18:47 Reply

At 11/7/06 08:17 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Bravo Bravo keep up the quality RPing. I see we have a lot of talent in this club. Yesssss new recruits are pouring in. A moment of silence for the Naruto RP locked on the first page....

That sucked. Maybe it should have been called the Naruto RPG club since there is a code Lyoko club. We just made it into an RP. Also the mod didn't even give a good reason.

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 20:23:35 Reply

Yeah I noticed the mods sometimes do stuff for no reason, but they're in power and most of the time they do a pretty good job

BBS Signature
Dark-Raven235
Dark-Raven235
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-07 20:43:23 Reply

At 11/7/06 08:18 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: That sucked. Maybe it should have been called the Naruto RPG club since there is a code Lyoko club. We just made it into an RP. Also the mod didn't even give a good reason.

Maybe because the Naruto club does RPs and that is why and S-S-I. Don't worry the guest book on the new Naruto Club website will be a RP thing that will not follow the storyline of the 3rd RP for the Club

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature
BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 16:23:00 Reply

HowTF did we get to pg. 3 WOW we need more activity I guess I will RP later

BBS Signature
texicomexico
texicomexico
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 16:26:00 Reply

Hey, should I write an RP introducing my guy? Or do you guys think you should do it. Gtg, its 4:30.

And you know what that means...

Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 16:39:34 Reply

Today I'm going RP crazy! First Rp now, then I will make another after comments from C-T.:

Kenshi was sitting in class, wondering about something besides geometry. Suddenly he cell phone rang, but he didnt pick it up. He saw 2 medievil knights walking down the hall, the Xana symbol on their chest. The first one hacked off the door, and the second one entered the room. Everybody ran away screaming except for Kenshi, who ran to the door. The first knoght swang at him, but he slid under its legs and ran down the hall. He ran into a third knight and he tried kicking it, winding up hurting himself. He jumped out of the window this time,, and saw Toren. They greeted each othe and went down the manhole to be blocked by five of the knoghts. " Oh shit..."
Dan was in the factory, waiting for them. "Damnit, where are they! I need them in Lyoko now! Screw it, I'll go myself." He materialized himself to meet six Krabes surrounding him in a circular form. " Oh shit. Triplify charge arrow!" He used this twice, destroying the Krabes. " Aelita! Why havent you deactivated the tower yet! Aelita!" He now knew why she didn't answer. He saw the Skipizoa and 2 creatures new yet strangely familiar. " Wait a second.. WTF!" They were medievil knights, straight from text books. But he couldn't bother with them, he had the skipazoa to worry about. " Fury supersprint swipes!" He cut off a tentical, and shout for Aelita to run. He turned around and saw Xana creatures charging at him. He waited to be hit, but then he saw an orange entity with bkue markings appear, scythe in hand. He flnches, expecting to be hit. But instead he attacked the creatures and left. After a return to the past, he told Aelita. " I've never seen him before." " could he be your brother?" END

Comments?

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 17:21:07 Reply

Yeah man , that was pretty interesting.... it kept me reading anyway I'm waiting in anticipation to hear the next one. Good job on the creation of the new monsters.... BLADE strikes again

BBS Signature
texicomexico
texicomexico
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 18:03:53 Reply

Time for my intro RP!
Conan scowled as he left math class. He missed his homeland of Ireland, why did he have to be in some Artsy fartsy French prep school. In anger he kicked his kickball a bit too hard. "Crap!' He thought as it went into the old factory. He knew his mom could not just get him another one, SHE was still in Ireland. He headed into the factory, thinking of how dirty the land was around him, unlike the fresh greenlands of Ireland. He saw his kickball had rolled into a small chamber. He went into the chamber, but the door suddenly closed! He heard a person saying 'Scanners are ready!' Prepare for trip into Lyoko"! He saw a light around him, and as the light grew he thought, 'Man it would be cool to have dog-like powers. He himself didi not know why he thought this, but he did.

Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 19:23:31 Reply

At 11/6/06 11:59 PM, Setoma wrote: One night, I saw that wierd Jeremy kid walk out of his dorm and into the woods.I followed him,and after rushing through the woods,I hid behind a bushs watched him climb down a sewer manhole ladder.I waited a few minutes,and soon climbed down after him.

After running down thousands of perplexing,intercrossing,and (occasionally)parallell tunnels; I finally managed to find an exit that lead to a huge fatory.Jeremy moved down to an elevator and before it descended I quicly leaped down onto the top of the eleator with a huge thump!!!!

Soon,following a chain of random,yet ironic events, I fell into some giant pod.I tried to get out...but the doors hissed shut.I couldn't breathe and seemed as if all of the blood and oxygen in my body instantly evaporated.Pierre was virtualized.

When I could breathe again,I fell from at least 20 feet.I looked around and saw many odd-looking trees and rock formations."It's the Forest sector."said a voice from nowhere."What the heck was that,"Pierre asked,"Are you a ghost.?"
"No,It's me,Jeremy.Remember!?the guy you followed here." "Sorry about that.I was just so curious and...UGH!!!!"Pierre screamed in pain.A laser had blasted him in the arm."Xana's monsters.But these aren't the ones we usually fight.I'll run a profile scan on the them,but for now just RUN umtil I can program your weapons.RUN!!!"

(New monsters)Glitches-Monsters that absorbed

New Monsters:
Glitches-Monster's that were able to infect and remain unnoticed on the supercomputer.They absorbed much of the computer's data and are much smarter/more resiliant than the regular hostiles.They resemble a fusion between a block and the Schipizhoa.

Blobs-Creatures that were created from the numerous virtualizations to Lyoko.They act as viruses that eat up gobs of code in Lyoko's progamming and design.They are hostile to anything,even Xana.It is soon discovered that they can absorb towers and revert them to nuetral staus and protect it from Xana.All though it is not as pleasant as it seems....

Types:
Normal-Were installed by France Hopper to protect the towers.When Lyoko shut down and eventually reactivated,some became hostile and attacked the towers.Normal types only absorb the towers to reset them and only fight if anything attacks the tower.They are white blobs.
Hostile-After some became hostile,the blobs began absorbing,deconstructing,and asssimilating the tower which inreases their size.They are red blobs.Most tthat became hostile are indestructible after absorbing many towers,adding to their immunity to almost everything.
Infected-Occasionally,with many hours of hacking,Xana became able to turn one of these magnificent creatures to his side.These blobs absorb everything,even the ground they move on.These are indestructible,the only way to stop them is by destroying their Virus-infected core in Sector 5-Carthage.They are redish-purple blobs with evil glowing eyes. Later, Jeremy is able to take over one;but it affects the sector(resulting in it distorting to 2-D animation) and the virtualization(no one can be virtualized afterwards)
I know this a powerful enemy,but I'm sure you can handle it.Besides,it has one major weakness.(hint:don't spend forever on the computer)

ImmortalPhoenix
ImmortalPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 20:21:45 Reply

Personally i like the fact that i can sit at my computer and you guys pretty much
RP for me. But I should probably handle my next apperance i mean i think i might be
Kicked out if i dont RP. But i like the way You used my Character

Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 20:31:52 Reply

thx. I wil introduce a uber-powerful monster in my next R-P. I'll make it tommorow. Hint You know how we can combine powers? Well, its a little unfair only we have it...

Dark-Raven235
Dark-Raven235
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 20:34:55 Reply

At 11/8/06 04:39 PM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: RP

So in your chapter would you say she deactivated the tower or not because I'm currently making one following your chapter.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature
BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 20:45:24 Reply

Character sheet update is in effect

BBS Signature
BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-08 21:11:46 Reply

The character sheet has been updated now! Check it out imediately and inform me if it will require revisions.

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 07:05:43 Reply

Hey guys, Im going to try and get us our own site. Would you like that?

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 15:02:21 Reply

Yeah, HELL(not the curseword) YEAH, we would love that!

BBS Signature
ImmortalPhoenix
ImmortalPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 16:30:02 Reply

At 11/9/06 07:05 AM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: Hey guys, Im going to try and get us our own site. Would you like that?

that would be Awesome if u did that Dude

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 16:35:53 Reply

Is anyone actually reading the character sheets.... if so you will see how many people we have available to place into the RP. I think I will intro. a character if there are any in need of it. Because of school Ive been neglecting my responsibility to RP, PLZ FORGIVE ME. No guaruntees on when I will RP.

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 16:44:37 Reply

Its o.k., i have to sneakto Rp :) I got the site running! Here is the link. I need help though. Login in as name: codelyok and password: nice. Thx!

Code Lyoko site!

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 16:55:10 Reply

Zabuza-Haku if you PM me the password and username to the website and I will help you fix it up

BBS Signature
Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 18:03:58 Reply

At 11/9/06 04:44 PM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: Its o.k., i have to sneakto Rp :) I got the site running! Here is the link. I need help though. Login in as name: codelyok and password: nice. Thx!

Code Lyoko site!

That was fast...

ImmortalPhoenix
ImmortalPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 18:14:17 Reply

At 11/9/06 04:44 PM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: Its o.k., i have to sneakto Rp :) I got the site running! Here is the link. I need help though. Login in as name: codelyok and password: nice. Thx!

Code Lyoko site!

Hey Zabuza-haku when i clicked the link the site was blank nothing but a link that said home

Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 18:29:00 Reply

Yea bout that... I just have the site right now, I' putting in details w/ CT

ImmortalPhoenix
ImmortalPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 18:41:31 Reply

At 11/9/06 06:29 PM, Zabuza-Haku wrote: Yea bout that... I just have the site right now, I' putting in details w/ CT

Oh thats goood im just glad it aint my Computer

BlindTiger
BlindTiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 22:05:42 Reply

I just modified our website, now it has more features.... Im changing the video again

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 23:24:56 Reply

Man, your awesome. I feel like i fif shit. I'll do the rest, you dont!

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-09 23:50:05 Reply

cool website. I have to ask though how come my name is in pink while the others are red? I like the color but I just wanted to know why my name was in pink on the character sheets?