00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

82,966 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 13:15:59

At 11/12/06 12:57 PM, Skilla wrote: Scond off I am not a bad speller i am 99% of my state in SPELLING AND GRAMMER. SO think of something else.

It is spelled grammar not grammer. I already got flamed for that. And I don't understand the 99% thing.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 13:29:49

It means im 99% better than everyone in myGrade level, in Spelling and Grammer

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 13:39:24

At 11/12/06 01:29 PM, Skilla wrote: It means im 99% better than everyone in myGrade level, in Spelling and Grammer

There is a little irony in that post you relize that grammar is not spelled like that.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 14:27:09

Yes, sometimes when i post i dont looook at what i write so when i hear the errrr sound so i just rite er i dont kno why thats why my spelling on the itnernet is just flat out horrid

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 14:29:29

S-S-I, do you play the online FE game. I dont really understand it cause it keeps saying you have an invalid setup for this game.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 14:38:52

At 11/12/06 02:29 PM, Skilla wrote: S-S-I, do you play the online FE game. I dont really understand it cause it keeps saying you have an invalid setup for this game.

Yeah it isn't that hard and I found out that some of the people probably beat the game on hard difficulty like I did.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 15:35:43

Say what??? Cause i have 4 chars on it and then i try to join a game and it says "Your setup is invalid" and I would be all "raggle fraggle" so I stopped trying.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 15:36:04

Takashi quickly shoots two hornets and trapped the strange creature in a circle of fire. Takashi then shoots another fire bullet at a block and hits it on the Xana symbol. Takashi then says,
:Takashi: Now what were you guys saying? Aelita come with me I’ll take you to the tower!
Everybody then went to attack the other Xana creatures. The strange creature then jumped over the ring of fire and chased Aelita and Takashi. Takashi started shooting at the strange creature but nothing happened to it. Aelita stooped to make a barrier of ice she then said,
:Aelita: That should hold it for a while.
:Jeremy: Ok you two you better hurry word is that the fire knight is getting close to the factory.
:Takashi: Oops.
:Aelita: Oops what?
:Takashi: Man I forgot about that thing. We have to hurry or he will burn the factory!
:Aelita: How bad is the damage in the real world?
:Takashi: Really bad.
:Aelita: Jeremy your going to have to return to the past after we deactivate the tower.
:Jeremy: Ok but hurry the fire fighters can’t hold it back with water for some reason.
:Takashi: He is right, we have to hurry there is no way that he will survive because if water isn’t taking it out nothing can stop it until it dies out. Man it is like that thing is a flame was started by thermite and I don’t own thermite!
Takashi and Aelita hurried but when they reached the front of the tower a mega tank, a Tarantula, three Kankrelat, and a Scyphozoa. Also the creature started breaking thru the ice barier. Takashi shot three fire bullets at three Kankrelat on the Xana mark, the Taratula shot Takashi twice, and then Jeremy said,
:Jeremy: Takashi you only have 20 life points left.
:Takashi: Thanks for telling me.
Takashi shoots the Trantula on the Xana mark and the Trantula expoled. The Scyphozoa grabbed Aelita, Jeremy then said in a panic,
:Jeremy: HURRY SAVE HER!!! OH NO, THE KNIGHT IS INSIDE THE FACTORY!
The mega tank was charging it’s attack but Takashi thought fast and made a big fire blast that burnt the mega tank into a crisp and it hit the Scyphozoa on the back. The Scyphozoa let go of Aelita and floated away. Aelita got up and entered the tower she typed in the code put her hand on the screen then said,
:Aelita: Tower deactivated.
As all of these digital files went down the tower. Jeremy pressed buttons on his key board and then said,
:Jeremy: Return to the past now.
Then everything went back to the moment that they met Takashi for the first time. But this time when he saw them he knew all of them then he said,
:Takashi: Are you sure that wasn’t a dream?
:Kenshi: No it wasn’t a dream.
:Jeremy: You were excellent exspicaly since that was your first time!
:Aelita: I think everybody agrees with me when I say…
:Everybody besides Takashi: Welcome to the Team!
Takashi was very happy that now he has true friends. Later that day a car passed by the school droping off a new female stuedent. She waved goodbye as the people that dropped her off waved goodbye. Who is this girl and will she help the Lyoko gang?

Before you ask I was leaving something for Rinslet to enter the RP. Anyway Comments please.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 15:50:02

Woohoo thurmite the hottest burning material on the planet. I believe you've gotten that from braniac.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 16:31:56

Looks like we have two of the best RPers on the internet, good job Kite and S-S-I! Post your new RP's on our official forum: Code Lyoko RP make sure you post them in order...

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 16:35:43

S-S-I and Skilla, please dont start a flame war with each other... Skilla from now on just try to make a coherant sentence and you're OK, Also STOP TRIPLE AND QUADROUPLE POSTING!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 17:59:04

Excuse me for the triple post, this will be my last TP for a while (I hope). S-S-I would you like to be the Crew-Manager for the Code Lyoko RPG.
Crew-Manager's responsibilities:
-Handle Spammers through PM's
-Watch your temper, handle conflicts politely and intelligently
-Keep everybody in line, even Zabuza-Haku and I
-Post regularly, RP's and regular posts
-Manage special events; Develop special event

I may add more later but for now... Do you accept this ranking. Kite and S-S-I if you check the our Official forum you'll see that you have a new rank (Its under your name everytime you post)

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:10:05

Zabuza-Haku do you approve... Also you are still the leader on our new forum you lead I follow; you still have more power just in case you were wondering

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:11:23

Nice job guys! Sorry ive been out for a while, but I have a life. Unlike you computer nerds:) JK. Please dont send S-S-I after me !

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:12:01

I approve of my position. It is a great honor to be the temporary leader of the crew.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:13:12

Glock opens up cage.* Out runs Some Stupid Idiot rying to rip Zabuzas head off

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:18:18

At 11/12/06 06:13 PM, Skilla wrote: Glock opens up cage.* Out runs Some Stupid Idiot rying to rip Zabuzas head off

LOL

S-S-I runs for Zabuza screaming RAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:24:27

ZOMG LiKE RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:28:00

Zabuza-Haku, I just noticed... Youre the leader and you dont even have us in your signature, it should say:
Leader, Dan Leder of the *Code Lyoko RPG*

The stars mean to make it into a link

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 18:55:36

At 11/12/06 06:28 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: Zabuza-Haku, I just noticed... Youre the leader and you dont even have us in your signature, it should say:
Leader, Dan Leder of the *Code Lyoko RPG*

The stars mean to make it into a link

Yeah u should i mean look at CartoonTut (no offense) he even has the
Site linked to his sig pic which by the way can i get one of those

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:02:59

At 11/12/06 06:55 PM, SuperSoldiers wrote: Yeah u should i mean look at CartoonTut (no offense) he even has the

It is easy to get a sig. Just go to the Newground Sig Makers Crew.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:06:27

At 11/12/06 07:02 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote:
At 11/12/06 06:55 PM, SuperSoldiers wrote: Yeah u should i mean look at CartoonTut (no offense) he even has the
It is easy to get a sig. Just go to the Newground Sig Makers Crew.

Thanks Dude

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:09:51

Yeah, I just noticed tht. I swear i had put it in a while ago, and i saw it there....

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:13:38

Got a new sig how do you guys like it. Also I am signing off soon so see you tomorrow.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:19:42

SuperSoldiers, I will put your name on one of our trademark sigs

Code Lyoko Rpg

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:23:24

At 11/12/06 07:19 PM, Cartoon-Tut wrote: SuperSoldiers, I will put your name on one of our trademark sigs

Sweet Thanks man

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:28:59

Sorry wrong sig, Here!

Code Lyoko Rpg

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 19:44:15

I just registered for the forums I am used my character's name for my username on the forums for those who want to know.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 21:16:29

yea i did the same thing that you did

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2006-11-12 21:20:44

At 11/12/06 09:16 PM, Skilla wrote: yea i did the same thing that you did

What do you mean by this... dont tell me this is an irrelavent, incoherant post?

BBS Signature