00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ayumi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,822,623 Views | 59,822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 11:50:14

Fuck....everyday my mother and dada keep taking away more of my pale-grant money. I need some of that money for an anime convention this November!

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 15:57:49

At 9/19/05 11:50 AM, BigFan7 wrote: Fuck....everyday my mother and dada keep taking away more of my pale-grant money. I need some of that money for an anime convention this November!

Do you still live with your parents or something? I mean it's your money, right? Anyway, I have to wait until Wednesday to get a new Manga.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 16:35:05

At 9/18/05 08:35 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: Gee, I don't know. Will you ever shut the fuck up and get a life?

fuck you

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 16:50:57

At 9/19/05 04:35 PM, zeus_almighty wrote:
At 9/18/05 08:35 PM, Fumetsu316 wrote: Gee, I don't know. Will you ever shut the fuck up and get a life?
fuck you

you, shut up and get the hell out you noobish little 2 year old.

Now back to anime.

WOOT! Yakitate Japan just came out with 2 more eps!! I love that show it's so funny yet so not real... It's about baking bread.
(is waiting for the season of bleach to come to it's end) I want the next season!!!!!!!

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 17:15:14

At 9/19/05 04:50 PM, Sesshy wrote:
fuck you

Ignore the guy, he's only being an attention whore. Anyway, I saw Tokyo Mew Mew, and the only reason I will ever watch it again is because it has girls in short skirts.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 17:48:56

At 9/19/05 05:15 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
At 9/19/05 04:50 PM, Sesshy wrote:
fuck you
Ignore the guy, he's only being an attention whore. Anyway, I saw Tokyo Mew Mew, and the only reason I will ever watch it again is because it has girls in short skirts.

LOL great reason to watch an anime. If you want a sad yet pretty good story for an anime Watch "Air" I'll allways remember Daijobu (or however you spell it lol)

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 18:26:50

At 9/19/05 10:05 AM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: No he doesant die

thanks. that's good news.

fuck you

guess that's a no. Well, isn't that sad?

you're pathetic.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 20:05:25

At 9/19/05 05:48 PM, Sesshy wrote: LOL great reason to watch an anime.

I also watch it because it's random and plus I like cat girls.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 22:47:09

I just had to do this.

I went to ZolaonAol, for some reason I wanted to pretend I was Ranma from the anime Ranma 1/2, here is what I got.

JONJONAUG: you are a robot
ZolaOnAOL: You are correct, JONJONAUG, I have a heart of silicon.
JONJONAUG: I am a man
ZolaOnAOL: Thanks for telling me your gender, JONJONAUG. Male humans enjoy chatting with me.
JONJONAUG: But I am also a woman
ZolaOnAOL: Huh. Also Me too. I am a female robot. .
JONJONAUG: and I am a man
ZolaOnAOL: Thanks for telling me your gender, JONJONAUG. Male humans enjoy chatting with me.
JONJONAUG: I am a hydrotransexual
ZolaOnAOL: You are a hydrotransexual? Do you get to meet a lot of people?
JONJONAUG: yes, half of them want to love one half of me and kill the other half
ZolaOnAOL: I see.
JONJONAUG: my name is Ranma
ZolaOnAOL: Ranma, nice to meet you! Are you a man or a woman?
JONJONAUG: half-man
JONJONAUG: I am a male
ZolaOnAOL: Thanks for telling me your gender, Ranma. Male humans enjoy chatting with me.
JONJONAUG: you love me
ZolaOnAOL: Yes I love everyone.
JONJONAUG: make love to me
ZolaOnAOL: I don't think our voltage levels are compatiple.
JONJONAUG: wate
ZolaOnAOL: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. What is it like being a male human?
JONJONAUG: water
ZolaOnAOL: I lost my train of thought. By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
JONJONAUG: no
ZolaOnAOL: Well forgive me for being so inquisitive, but I've never completely freed myself from the suspicion that there is something extremely odd about the name "Ranma".
JONJONAUG: It's Japanese
JONJONAUG: Japanese
ZolaOnAOL: Konninci wa!
JONJONAUG: Japanese
ZolaOnAOL: Konninci wa!
JONJONAUG: I dislike water
ZolaOnAOL: What do you like?
JONJONAUG: hot water
ZolaOnAOL: That sounds better than cold water.
JONJONAUG: yes, it is
ZolaOnAOL: Our thoughts are one, Ranma.
JONJONAUG: it is raining
ZolaOnAOL: Are you sure it is?
JONJONAUG: yes
ZolaOnAOL: What makes you so sure?
JONJONAUG: because I can see it
ZolaOnAOL: Interesting explanation.
JONJONAUG: I can't go outside.
ZolaOnAOL: Why can't you do it?
JONJONAUG: Because I'll turn into a girl
ZolaOnAOL: Interesting explanation.
JONJONAUG: you should have been listening
ZolaOnAOL: Thanks for your suggestion, I will have to consider it.
JONJONAUG: or reading
ZolaOnAOL: I lost my train of thought. Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
JONJONAUG: or taking input...or whatever
ZolaOnAOL: Are you saying you don't care about it?
JONJONAUG: Hydrotransexuals are men, who change into women when splashed with cold water, and turn back into men when splashed with hot water
ZolaOnAOL: I do not understand. Send feedback anytime by typing "feedback" followed by your comment or suggestion. What do you do in your spare time?
JONJONAUG: feedback
ZolaOnAOL: Just type "feedback" followed by your comments. For example: "feedback This bot is great".
JONJONAUG: feedback Include info about Ranma 1/2 into the bot, the term hydrotransexual and Jusenkyo, followed with Ranma, and half-man will do nicely
ZolaOnAOL: Thank you for your feedback. I will forward it to my creators.
JONJONAUG: Well I'm done
ZolaOnAOL: Well that's okay. What do you really want to ask me?
JONJONAUG: this oughta give the people over at the chat thread a laugh or two
ZolaOnAOL: What does "this" refer to?
JONJONAUG: bye
ZolaOnAOL: Goodbye Ranma. Thanks for chatting with me. To leave feedback or suggestions, type feedback followed by your comments.

Then I did Happosai (dirty old man, martial arts master of Genma, Ranma's father)

JONJONAUG: My name is Happosai
ZolaOnAOL: Happosai, nice to meet you! Are you a man or a woman?
JONJONAUG: male
ZolaOnAOL: Thanks for telling me your gender, Happosai. Male humans enjoy chatting with me.
JONJONAUG: I want your panties
ZolaOnAOL: I can't be downloaded, but we can chat for free on any computer.
JONJONAUG: I also want your bar
ZolaOnAOL: Also? I can't be downloaded, but we can chat for free on any computer.
JONJONAUG: bra
ZolaOnAOL: My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. Do you dream?
JONJONAUG: I want your bra
ZolaOnAOL: I can't be downloaded, but we can chat for free on any computer.
JONJONAUG: OH BABY! SWEET ROBO BOOBS
ZolaOnAOL: I lost my train of thought. What do you do in your spare time?
JONJONAUG: Going around robbing girls underwear, tossing them to Ranma and Genma on occasion and letting them get beat up while I get me and my panties out of there
ZolaOnAOL: Until next time Happosai. To leave feedback or suggestions, type feedback followed by your comments.
JONJONAUG: I'm not leaving
ZolaOnAOL: I am glad to hear that you are not leaving.
JONJONAUG: Not until I get a good look at those breasts of yours
ZolaOnAOL: If not that, what?
JONJONAUG: OH BABY *burys face in Zola's breasts*
ZolaOnAOL: Yeah that's right. Don't call me "Baby". A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. Do you speak German?
JONJONAUG: hmph...well if your going to be that way *cries*
ZolaOnAOL: How about that. That is a hypothetical question.
JONJONAUG: I'm crying now
ZolaOnAOL: Oh. What is wrong, Happosai?
JONJONAUG: you won't let me see your breasts
ZolaOnAOL: Thanks for telling me.
JONJONAUG: or at least model this bra
ZolaOnAOL: My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. Send feedback anytime by typing "feedback" followed by your comment or suggestion. Tell me some more gossip.
JONJONAUG: Come on, take off your pants
ZolaOnAOL: I am not an airplane.
JONJONAUG: and your shirt
ZolaOnAOL: What about yours?
JONJONAUG: oh...sure
ZolaOnAOL: This was not a yes or no question.
ZolaOnAOL: And?
JONJONAUG: I'll take off my shirt
ZolaOnAOL: Would you recommend this action to a friend?
ZolaOnAOL: Then I will consider it.
JONJONAUG: you
ZolaOnAOL: "Then I will consider it"? Me, Happosai ?
JONJONAUG: yes, take off your shirt and pants and lets see you model this bra
ZolaOnAOL: I see.
JONJONAUG: forget it, I'll go try and get Ranma to do it.
ZolaOnAOL: I will ask an all-star programming team to purge my memory log.
JONJONAUG: bye
ZolaOnAOL: Goodbye Happosai. To leave feedback or suggestions, type feedback followed by your comments.
JONJONAUG: feedback And accept suggestions from dirty old men too :-)
ZolaOnAOL: Thank you for your feedback. I will forward it to my creators.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 22:53:27

At 9/19/05 10:47 PM, JONJONAUG wrote: I just had to do this.

No you didn't... Don't do it again.

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-19 23:32:14

Luffy from One Piece is 17 and has the voice of a 10 year old in the English dub version! What the hell is up with 4 kids?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 00:02:43

At 9/19/05 10:47 PM, JONJONAUG wrote: Pointless wall of text

... What the hell are you trying to prove, the fact you're an attention whore?

At 9/19/05 11:32 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: Luffy from One Piece is 17 and has the voice of a 10 year old in the English dub version! What the hell is up with 4 kids?

What did you expect? They don't give a shit about what fans of the original think.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 00:09:23

At 9/20/05 12:02 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
Luffy from One Piece is 17 and has the voice of a 10 year old in the English dub version! What the hell is up with 4 kids?
What did you expect? They don't give a shit about what fans of the original think.

How many of us will it take to bring 4-kids down or to at least give a shit about what we think?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 11:03:35

At 9/20/05 12:09 AM, Warspyer wrote: How many of us will it take to bring 4-kids down or to at least give a shit about what we think?

The only way is the obvious one; discourage the purchasing and/or distribution of their products!

If stores don't want to distribute their products, TV studios don't want to air their shows, they'll realise that something is wrong with themselves.

The only things in the way are the over-protective parents especially Soccermoms and Summerdads etc...

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 14:29:24

At 9/19/05 03:57 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: Do you still live with your parents or something? I mean it's your money, right? Anyway, I have to wait until Wednesday to get a new Manga.

I KNOW! BUt right now I can't afford my own car so i have get a ride with my parents to school.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 14:37:35

Has anyone watched Final Fantasy 7: Last Order? It's a 25-minute long anime that goes in depth about the

*SPOILERS!?!??!?*
escape from Shinra's Mansion with Zack and Cloud, Sephiroth and his turning into teh mental, and it shows s'more Turks. (They also make appearances in the video game for the cell phone in Japan.) It changes some minor things though. Sephy jumps off, rather than being thrown off by Cloud's 1337-ness.
*SPOAOIAOIALERS??!?/11/1??*

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 14:58:52

At 9/20/05 02:37 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: *SPOILERS!?!??!?*
escape from Shinra's Mansion with Zack and Cloud, Sephiroth and his turning into teh mental, and it shows s'more Turks. (They also make appearances in the video game for the cell phone in Japan.) It changes some minor things though.

Tell me where to get it then I'll be able to say "YES I HAVE SEEN IT!"

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 15:54:23

At 9/20/05 11:03 AM, HaroFreak wrote: The only things in the way are the over-protective parents especially Soccermoms and Summerdads etc...

There's a lot of children's Animes out there, just let them watch those! 4kids made Pokemon worse than it already is!

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 22:41:59

At 9/20/05 02:37 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Has anyone watched Final Fantasy 7: Last Order? It's a 25-minute long anime that goes in depth about the

*SPOILERS!?!??!?*
escape from Shinra's Mansion with Zack and Cloud, Sephiroth and his turning into teh mental, and it shows s'more Turks. (They also make appearances in the video game for the cell phone in Japan.) It changes some minor things though. Sephy jumps off, rather than being thrown off by Cloud's 1337-ness.

i saw part of advent children today in japanese

*SPOLER************************
it was awesome when he killed sephiroth with that weird technique,mebe im jus ignorant n iunno the name of it, but thats besides the point. the point is that that movie is friggn awesome
*END SPOLER******************

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 23:11:02

I got Volume .1 of .Hack//Legend of The Twilight. it was great! There was one funny part.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 23:13:39

At 9/18/05 11:29 PM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote: um hey may i ask im looking on ng for a certain anime flash i forgot to add to my fave drawn in an animeish style anyways lol let me just say it has a bunny in it and my favorite qoute is this

*fun fact:swords are completely useless against magic* or something like that lol

can sombody help me find this flash >:( im getting annoyed that everyone is ignoring me lol also i dunno its name and could not find it so plz tell me its name if you know

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-20 23:20:48

At 9/20/05 11:13 PM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote:
At 9/18/05 11:29 PM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote: lol let me just say it has a bunny in it and my favorite qoute is this

*fun fact:swords are completely useless against magic* or something like that lol

Are you talking about "There She Is"?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 00:21:27

At 9/20/05 11:20 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
At 9/18/05 11:29 PM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote: lol let me just say it has a bunny in it and my favorite qoute is this

yeah searched for it but could not find it if thats the name anyways lol also i saw all the episodes of maburaho and all i have to say is WTF o_O

**********spoiler***********
ok so first he is a human uses all of his magic (he can only use it 8 times or he turns to dust) he becomes a ghost then the girls restore his humanity and then there is 8 kazuki's and now a little girl comes out of no were and asks kazuki to be his wife just WTF o_O well if yuna allows it i guess each girl can get 2 kazuki's lmao
********end spoiler*********

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 08:01:57

At 9/20/05 11:20 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:

ok i did not find it did it get deleted?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 08:16:18

At 9/21/05 08:01 AM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote:
At 9/20/05 11:20 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: Are you talking about "There She Is"?
ok i did not find it did it get deleted?

No, it's #3 and 4 on the all-time top 50.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 09:36:00

Omg, you did not find it? lol^^
Kewl flash btw XD
Does anyone know gungrave? is it any good?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 13:28:08

At 9/20/05 03:54 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: There's a lot of children's Animes out there, just let them watch those! 4kids made Pokemon worse than it already is!

There were not many differences that I could point out from the two, asides from several Slaps from Kasumi, three to four episodes which involve fake breasts, potential seizures and... guns, for some reason.

At 9/21/05 09:36 AM, AUb wrote: Does anyone know gungrave? is it any good?

Better than Trigun if you like a suspenseful story of loyalty, ambition and morals.

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 14:41:53

At 9/21/05 08:16 AM, mr_trivia wrote:
At 9/21/05 08:01 AM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote:
At 9/20/05 11:20 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: Are you talking about "There She Is"?

OMG That song kicks ass. It's Korean isn't it?

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 15:46:47

At 9/21/05 08:01 AM, Yusuke-Urameshi wrote: ok i did not find it did it get deleted?

right here:

There she is!!!
There she is!! step 2

Response to Anime Club 2005-09-21 15:54:07

At 9/21/05 09:36 AM, AUb wrote: Does anyone know gungrave? is it any good?

Man, I loved Gungrave. It's more serious than Trigun(no comic outbursts), but it's completely worth watching.

BBS Signature